Why do you all hate Disney so much?

Why do you all hate Disney so much?

Attached: pepe.jpg (298x169, 7K)

Fun fact:

Liberals used to hate Disney back then because it was an evil capitalist company and also had mostly light-hearted themes.

Once it became the SJW machine that it's today they started to support it.

That's one of many differences between liberals and leftists, not that dipshit chud fascists give a shit about that.

They are pushing SJW agenda much more than other studios and what is worse, while pleb rightfully rejects agenda bullshit from others, they swallow the same shit when it's Disney shitting it out.

>Why do you all hate Disney so much?
The one time I went to Disneyworld was over the 4th of July weekend when it was 100+ outside, and after standing in line at Splash Mountain for two hours, we got to the front of the line and were told that the line had been broken all day, but they kept everyone lining up so they would have a full queue if they got it fixed that day.

Because they suck now.
When leftists use the word "chud" are they using it to mean cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers?

They hire shills to shitpost on Yea Forums and derail all kino discussions.

>chud
Back to r/ChapoTrapHouse you go, tranny

No, I definitely don't give a shit. You're both trying to destroy western civilization. Fuck the neolibs and fuck you.

>why do you hate Disney
Let's take a giant group shit in a house of worship during services and then act bewildered as to why folks are angry.

Hate. Let me tell you about hate.

I honestly can't tell anymore if it's just shitposting or /pol/'s actual understanding of the world does not precede 21st century internet memes. Even the reddit spacing doesn't give it away anymore.

Do you care about the negative effects of illegal immigration on black people? Yes or no.

>chud
Go back.

Attached: please fuck of back to reddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID FUCKING FROG POSTING QUEER

Attached: 1563385205997.jpg (850x479, 269K)

Mostly the fact that they've rewritten copyright law several times to the detriment of just about everyone except huge corporations like them.

Do you even know what a chud is sweetie?

Attached: CHUD-Cannibalistic-Humanoid-Underground-Dweller-c.jpg (500x602, 43K)

Not him, but I'm curious. Can you cite some examples?

Because they became soulless

Attached: 1563399675342.jpg (716x724, 52K)

What reason do I have to like them?

enables manchildren

I enjoyed Atlantis: The Lost Empire. That is my response to that.

>Not him, but I'm curious. Can you cite some examples?
nta but basically, blacks who are legal us citizens tend to work shitty jobs, but illegal immigrants are willing to work those same shitty jobs for less pay than the blacks.

why user hate me so

Attached: 1563289588039.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Sounds like the obvious answer to that is affirmative action to give blacks better jobs. That's not a very strong liberal destroyer.

Because they endlessly pump out soulless cookie cutter dogshit but critics praise everything they make as a masterpiece because it either has brown people/strong women in it or they’re just outright getting paid to shill.

There is no artistic merit in anything Disney does.

Because they take pre-existent characters and stories and strip them of the things that make them compelling and thought-provoking, polish away all the interesting angles and rough edges that make them stick with you and excite your imagination through focus testing, and then hype the fuck out of the general public based on brand instead of quality, then their fans defend their soulless "product" not on its own merit, but by labeling any criticism as flowing from some "problematic" mindset. Iron Man stopped being Iron Man on their watch. Thor stopped being Thor. The Hulk stopped being the Hulk. Spider-Man stopped being Spider-Man. The only one that remained authentic for any length of time was Captain America, but they dropped the ball on him, too.

If it was just the Marvel characters, it would be bad enough, but it's literally everything they touch, even their own "original" stories from past incarnations, all re-rendered into soulless corporate "product" devoid of theme and narrative and appealing to only the shallowest of sentimentality. They did it to Star Wars and Pixar, too.

It's ultimately Disney(and Kathleen Kennedy in particular) that Spielberg was lambasting in Ready Player One, where did literally the opposite of what Disney does - took a shallow story that at its heart was no more than an extended pander to nostalgia, and imbued it with subtext and themes concerning the perils of imaginary worlds in the hands of corporate suits.

Attached: 1523298544381.jpg (1000x1135, 236K)

Disney is ok

Attached: kids tv.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

BASED chapochad

wtf is chud

yes, illegal immigrants are the biggest victims of illegal immigration. they are kept as a de facto slave caste with literally zero rights.

you should be encouraged to immigrate legally, however keeping illegals in prison camps is unethical and ICE itself should be dissolved along with the DHS and the entire patriot act. furthermore capitalism should be gradually abolished and the borders should be eventually opened.

unironically btw

Attached: chud.jpg (1024x801, 376K)

looks like typical immigrants for me

why do you ask a question you already know the answer to?

if you aren't an ancom, open borders is antithetical to a state's legitimacy and you would be a bleeding heart retard

yeah definitely an immigrant

Because they are becoming a monopoly in Hollywood, trying to take it over completely to subjugate every future man woman and child to degeneracy. Considering they are run by (((them))) and they are hell bent on world domination it is no surprise they are trying to take over the entire film industry. Plus their fucking degeneracy leaks over into the real world with their bullshit hotels, theme parks, etc. Just recently they bought MCG stadium in Melbourne (which is somewhat of a landmark) just to fucking name it Marvel Stadium. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

it's chode for people who are afraid of upsetting someone

Attached: 1555519930527.jpg (620x387, 41K)

Because they havent made a good film in 20 years.

Because they're creative black holes