Which one enhances the motion picture viewing experience the most?

which one enhances the motion picture viewing experience the most?

Attached: coffee-vs-wine-vs-cannabis3.jpg (1800x1275, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880314/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the off topic weed shitposting general?

Attached: shitposting general.jpg (300x440, 46K)

The only people who don't look down on weed smokers are weed smokers.
You don't have a place in society.

The only thing coffee enhances is my mood. I feel goddamn productive even when I'm not.

Wine? Tastes like your mothers sour piss. Weed? Enjoy your lung disease and anxiety.

Wine has a lot of different kinds/flavours
Carbonated/not carbonated etc
I'm sure there's at least one out there that you'd find at least tolerable

You can't experience kino unless you are sober and fully lucid.

Roastie or soigoy? Either way fuck off, wine is terrible.
>thinks I haven't had the correct flavor because I don't like it
lol. Imagine being so pedantic yet simultaneously self righteous.

Marijuana comes from Afghanistan

Imagine being so pathetic that you need to alter your entire state of mind in order to enjoy a good film

>>thinks I haven't had the correct flavor because I don't like it
Yes that's the case for most people.
Same like people who say they don't like beer who only ever tried dogshit piss water macro lager

Coffee does nothing
Alcohol dissociates you and can make sensations seem more intense but it also numbs them at the same and might inhibit your ability to see fine details or focus on everything that is going on
Cannabis is similar but massively enhances your sensations instead of dampening them, and will allow you to intimately dissect every visual and auditory minutiae and be moved by them like you popped into existence 10 seconds ago and are experiencing everything for the first time

Attached: 1545680983336.jpg (1280x960, 260K)

dude, weed, lmao

Attached: BAC6E74D-C52A-46E4-A82E-8D3A3842DF1C.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

t. degenerate dude weed lmao coper

>coffee in a wine glass
I don't care about weed but this should be illegal

t. Underage

Why do incels love alcohol but get absolutely buttblasted over weed?

Embarrassing post desu

beer is great for comedies
but if you drink too much its harder to focus on the movie
weed is good for movies in general, especially sci-fi and fantasy cause its easier to get into the setting

though I cant smoke anymore cause of job searching and it makes me feel anxious/depressed

i'm an incel and i would smoke weed, but it's illegal and i don't have any friends or know any dealers

DUDE

definitely not alcohol, you can't remember shit

based autistic zoomer

WEED

LMAO

beer is great for comedies
but if you drink too much its harder to focus on the movie
weed is good for movies in general, especially sci-fi and fantasy cause its easier to get into the setting

though I cant smoke anymore cause of job searching and it makes me feel anxious/depressed

Bullshit. Most people dont give a fuck as long as you're a honest hardworking good person. I rarely meet anyone who hates weed its either they support it or they only disapprove cause it's illegal. Get off Yea Forums go outside and actually socialize with people instead of getting all your opinions from Yea Forums

ayo shut the fuck up and sucvk my dick for weed, witey.

Only niggers smoke weed.

and nigger lovers

I'll tell you that alcohol ruins the viewing experience. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think alcohol enhances anything

shrooms

The drugs have warped your mind, you're describing some kind of opposite land.

both of you are retarded, you can't rely on anecdotal evidence in an argument about society

How is it possible to not know one person who got the hookup?

you're acting like weed is acid or something

shut the fuck up numale weed smoker lmao

I'm usually on all three at the same time

Water is the only thing you need.

I smoked lotta weed and I'm currently unemployed, incel, and hermit. Probably I would have been that way anyway, so might as well get high

i'm not sure what to tell you, i just never made any friends

Not friends with gutter trash

I feel the same way. People have problems with boozing it up during and off work/recreationally and with others at clubs and shit but then you put a bong and some good kill in front of those drinkers and they act all different. I know weed effects everyone differently but holy shit I didn't expect the harsh nature of drinkers. I mean a lot of people that drink I know use pot at night to help with sleep and shit/use vape pens to socialize with but they aren't using it daytime wise? I think it's bullshit how young and old people still judge weed in a bunch of ways.

>DUUUDE WEEEED LMAO

honestly, kill yourself, you waster

Real original bud

>take dog out to shit at 6am the other day
>neighbour is smoking weed in his backyard
>stinks like shit

>t. Idiot who has a conniption if he's without weed for more than 12 hours.

I never could have predicted what it's like from descriptions and depictions in media. I'm so happy to find out it isn't just a giggle bush that makes you act tired and say/do retarded shit for no reason.
The fact that you can alter your conscious experience in the way you can brings you a step closer towards unraveling the absurd ontological mystery that is consciousness itself and everything else that exists in real life. You realize that things which physically exist and the concepts and words used to describe and categorize them are completely separate, and things that were previously boring or mundane can be fascinating if you look at them from a different angle. I don't know if this multifaceted appreciation of the world is possible for someone who goes to bed and wakes up every day dead sober. They certainly don't express any of the same wonder or gratitude.
Entheogens are the only form of spiritual enlightenment that actually works.

Attached: 1551247200516.jpg (969x930, 114K)

Shrooms

They're regional samples, retard, not origins.

Wine is fine, it’s not my go-to drink but a dry glass of red with a steak dinner is hard to beat.

You sound like the sort of kid who is still displaying empty bottles of Bacardi and fireball in his dorm room. Give it a few years maybe it will grow on you.

>Coffee
More aware an higher-strung- on occasion my second cup makes me inexplicably horny
>wine
peacefully detached and contented- more outgoing
>weed
Paranoid and feels like I've been trapped as a living statue- bad scene.

Patrician taste. Sometimes I hole up late night and watch binge a movie tripping out of my fucking mind.

sounds extremely pathetic

for me its weed

Attached: yJ3Rs8fK_o.jpg (2560x1920, 819K)

>Cannabis is similar but massively enhances your sensations instead of dampening them, and will allow you to intimately dissect every visual and auditory minutiae and be moved by them like you popped into existence 10 seconds ago and are experiencing everything for the first time
That's DXM+DPH, don't reccomend long term, but makes all your favourite shit feel completely new.

weed

>t. pothead scum

>not ever knowing what it feels like to smoke good weed with a nice girl before having sex

Pathetic incels should all literally stretch their skinny little necks.

small amount of weed, depending on the movie. too much and itll be harder to concentrate and itll mess with your memory a bit.
first time i watch a movie i like to watch it without any of that stuff. if i watch it again, weed is nice sometimes

Coffee, wine and weed are all disgusting. I love vodka.

Attached: refreshing.jpg (970x646, 52K)

this, based.

Why not all at once?

cannabis makes you stupid overtime with heavy use

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880314/

i disprove it because its not fun to be around people who smoke weed. maybe its just the people im around but it seems to just suck the passion out of people and make them dull and uninteresting .dont care if its legal though i understand if people need to cool off

I'm a volcel and against booze and weed. Fight me.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Half this site literally does not have a single friend. People aren't exaggerating when they say that.

>I rarely meet anyone who hates weed its either they support it or they only disapprove cause it's illegal.
Nothing wrong with weed. It's potheads I can't stand, and it seems like 90% of weed users are potheads--I'm sure it's much less, but they're just that goddamned obnoxious.
I mean, it's so fucking bad that I'd rather have dinner with a vegan or sit at a bar with a teetotaler all night than be stuck near a pothead for 5 minutes.
All they do is pot, all they talk about is pot, their response to everything anyone says is "You should smoke pot", their only contribution to society is the ability to turn ANYTHING into a bong in under 3 minutes.

FFS even the most wretched alcoholics break up the monotony by pissing their pants, beating the fuck out of their wives, or smashing their car into a tree.
The only interesting thing about potheads is watching them panic if they run out of weed or forget where they put the pipe they were hitting 2 minutes ago, after just listening to them babble on about how pot isn't addicting.

tl;dr
weed is great, potheads are cunts

Attached: AllMyWTF.jpg (208x199, 8K)

where do you live?

but weed smokers look down on squares and narcs

I like liquor, because you can watch the same movie you have seen before as if it is first viewing.