Fantastic Easter Special
This is a sneed post btw.

Red Badge of Gayness.

Attached: letter.jpg (259x194, 7K)

The butters episode.

>spend 10+ years making fun of liberal faggots
>become liberal faggots

You either die a hero

Attached: sneed me.png (1172x1500, 3.25M)

Attached: SouthParkCensored.jpg (421x237, 18K)

Casa Bonita is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=vL2-7WmbcZU

Attached: 1562089514310.jpg (253x245, 14K)

this and passion of the jew

Attached: mel.gif (320x240, 553K)

wow I guess conservatives are the real snow flakes after all

The Butter's Show or The Passion of the Jew

Rainforest Schmainforest is the ultimate btfo of roasties

This, or AWESOME-O. Cartman/Butters plots are the best, with Randy-heavy episodes (Creme Fraiche, Blockbuster) being #2

I miss pip bros...
Its been so long...
Any episode with him in it was kino, its a shame they tried really hard to get rid of him and kenny to shoehorn butters as the new 4th guy that gets picked on all the time, it was better when it was just the kids getting into adult situations with their childish take on the matter instead of it being the randy marsh show all the time or muh drumpf

Sneed Park

Attached: cartmanland.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Towelie is the best episode because it shows exactly what is wrong with SP beyond season 10. Plots that no one wants to see just like the boys don't care about what is going on and just want to play with their fucking console.

Red badge of gayness

this is pretty redpilled desu

Attached: 2E490F44-ACED-4D5E-80D8-9FF3EE2FEE00.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Meteor shower trilogy especially cat orgy but the other two are tops too

they knew the show will start sucking, see cancelled. no tv show can survives running for that long

Trips of truth pip was one of my favorites too him and Dr Mephesto

No. It's about the writters having no ideas and being lazy and creating a totally random, simple character. That itself is the joke of the episode, in the end cartman says to Towellie he's the worst character ever and he laughs and it cuts to credits

the otter trilogy was so comfy

I honestly can't pick a favorite so I'l just make a list.
>You're Not Yelping
>Cash for Gold
>Freemium isn't Free
>Hummels and Heroin
>Scott Tenorman Must Die/201
>Any episodes centered on the Goth Kids
>KoRns Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery
>Ikes Wee Wee
>Jewbilee
>The Passion Of The Jew
>Broadway Bro Down
>The Losing Edge
>The Magic Bush
>The Death Of Eric Cartman
>Casa Bonita
>Raisins
>Butters Bottom Bitch
>Whale Whores
>Marjorine
>Poor And Stupid
>The F Word
>Guitar Queer O
>Margaritaville
>Nobody Got Cereal
>Tegridy Farms
In no particular order as well as an incomplete list.

I wasn't describing what the point of the episode was. I meant it's a fitting mirror into why modern SP sucks dicks.

Obama Wins. They literally predicted the shitstorm that became modern Onions Wars. Other than that, Good Times with Weapons easily.

Never noticed that before, had to check for myself if it was real.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1644x1159, 146K)

No no more
>Butters Very Own Episode
>Sexual Healing
>Taming Strange
>Breast Cancer Show Ever

I occasionally turn on comedy central since they play south park constantly and it's good background noise, but holy fuck they just play the same episodes over and over again.

I swear to god, they play the Cartman / scott tenorman episode nearly every fucking day, along with the Jennifer Lopez episode.

>Margaritaville
shit nu south park episode

TACO TACO, TACO BURRITO

does anyone know if the south park producers will produce a final season?

Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society.
youtube.com/watch?v=y9BjjFts2F0

They've been extremely fucking quiet this year as a whole. Normally at this time of year is when we have answers as to how the new season will play out.

The one where they tee pee the art teacher's house is pretty great. Honestly, there's way too many great episodes from the first ~10 or so seasons.

South Park was always best when it was just kids getting into funny situations, such as the one where they go to the pioneer village and the burger king thieves show up, and cartman and butters sneak off to that arcade place, an episode like that is where South Park is best. Now, every new episode feels like a reaction to whatever pop culture or political situation exists that week rather than being something inspired by the novelty of a show about a bunch of perpetual 10 year old kids getting themselves into questionable situations.

Good Times with Weapons

In my country i've noticed they play all S15 episodes except Funnybot. Such a shame it was of the best from S15

You live in Germany, right

Red Sleigh Down

Yeah Randy was funny but they done what all shows done and made a funny side character more central. Reminds me of the jannie in scrubs

They're playing my future self and me right now, a great episode honestly. I miss what this show used to be, I can still watch those older episodes 20x over and still find them funny, but the newer seasons I don't even bother with, there's nothing good about them and nothing about them worth watching.

n_gger episode

SNEED'S FEED AND SEED FORMERLY CHUCK'S

Attached: 1497155683558.jpg (315x404, 25K)

>its a minute long jannie improv scene
what were they fucking thinking

cinge
fuck off

I don't get it?

dear god please take me back

Attached: file.png (720x556, 782K)

From what I can remember the two that always stood out to me were the one where they have to come up with a school news show to beat the dogs with fish eye lenses and end up doing dxm, and Ass Burgers, where Stan becomes an alcoholic.

>jannie in scrubs
I hate that guy for taking so much screentime, could have done literally anything else and it would have been better
>that entire episode about him and his stuffed owl collection

The Korn episode and Cartman Joins NAMBLA.

stanley's cup
awesome-o
fun times with weapons
make love not warcraft
bloody mary
return of the ring to the two towers
lil crime stoppers

haven't watched the series in years so i know there's some i'm forgetting but these all fucking slayed me when i was younger.

Nope

Fail

sneed

This episode got me addicted to WoW for like 6 years. I regret nothing.

Attached: meinneger.jpg (223x226, 7K)