How is it so comfy, bros?

How is it so comfy, bros?

Attached: 1519593630190.png (768x385, 604K)

No blacks and no women in big roles.

It's utterly wholesome. I can't think of any movies released in the past decade that could be described as that.

Every year I watch all 3 parts in a row on a weekend, one or two weeks before Christmas, with my wife and friends.

It cheered me up a lot after GOT was so shit

9 bros going on a mission with no females to serve as a distraction or disadvantage

Galadriel and Eowyn are pretty big roles.

Galadriel's feet

What about them?

It had one of the greatest music scores of all time, incredible visuals and cinematography, acting and characters were top tier; humour was based without being cringe, action is amazing; and has a pure kino ending where everything is wrapped up nicely and satisfyingly. Plus, they're just ridiculously easy to watch.

Pretty simple user.

LOL NO

no gay ass politics

10/10 music
10/10 cinematography

>best trilogy of all time
>best fantasy story of all time
>best score of all time
>excellent actors
>created by people with a true love of the subject matter

A solid trilogy, you can marathon it no problem
Superb music score
Deep lore and story
Quality CGI and not that bullshit we see today
Respected the source material
Mad back in the days when being a nerd wasn't cool
True friendship between true characters, not fake capeheros™ quips

I want to sniff them.

Is there a trilogy to surpass the original LotR trilogy? Im genuinely curious cause I havent found anything yet

It was, unironically, a different time, a time which will never return.

Attached: 1560996957808.png (727x719, 148K)

as a huge fan of all 3 movies, i started watching the trilogy with my gf after nagging her to watch them wtih me (shes never seen them) and after a few nights of watching fellowship we finally got to two towers and i realized just how boring/trash it is. i kept seeing the boring gollum/sam/frodo stories and seeing she got bored i kept telling her 'no trust me, it gets good again soon. just wait'. after a while we just kept turning it off and having sex. its been 3 nights of us watching ~30 mins of two towers each night and i keep saying 'look trust me, we have just met eomer and his sister, it gets good. the white wizard has tricked the horse-lord king.' or 'yes, merry and pippin are now finding the ents, they are like men'. fellowship was the only good movie and she loved watching it, but two towers/rotk sucked, lets be honest.

Attached: tombstonerussell[2].jpg (600x400, 63K)

Thats what happens when you got the attention span of a Zoomer

Most autistic post on the whole board right now.

It's just a great adventure, simple as. Yeah yeah, there's no niggers, gays or women shitting it up but that's because it stayed close to the source material and didn't t retcon shit for no reason at all.

It's pure, honest film making.

no and there never will be since there will never be another world-builder/storyteller in the same caliber as Tolkien

He set the bar way too high for everyone else right out of the gate

shitposting in lotr threads is poor form user

based

It isn't. I still couldn't watch that shit.
Doesn't help that those disgusting gnome people are the main characters.

no smartphones

Same. Was my first time watching it, too.

It's aged amazingly well, aside from occasional Ps2 CGI.

You're going to get gnomed yourself if you don't fucking kill yourself for having such a pleb-tier opinion. You fucking faggot. I can't actually believe you've done this. I should fucking hang you for this you niggerfaggot.

>Is there a trilogy to surpass the original LotR trilogy? Im genuinely curious cause I havent found anything yet
In the past, I would have said Star Wars, but the Sequels tainted the legacy.

If you don't let Hobbit ruin LotR, then original Star Wars counts.