No TV and no beer make Homer something something

No TV and no beer make Homer something something.

Attached: 682130.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0AKIYBhK7ad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does it feel that Simpson threads are now impossible to make.

Attached: 1563213667264.png (1536x888, 1.07M)

Seethe dilate.

Formerly nothing nothing

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

>Guys, I absolutely love you. Not only these threads make me laugh by just looking at the picture and remembering in a split second the joke, but there are tons of nostalgia involved, and whats amazing is that we're all around the world sharing the same feelings. This kind of thread is the proof Yea Forums isn't a hopeless shithole.

Attached: Soyboy 21.png (709x858, 30K)

That’s pretty based, not gonna lie

Attached: 2114AF2E-EA9E-41A9-AF3C-E80D67588CE0.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

This part happens at exactly 11 minutes and 5 seconds into the episode. Pretty based I'd say.

Attached: 664960.jpg (640x480, 55K)

cringe

vocaroo.com/i/s0AKIYBhK7ad

and that's, unironically, a good thing
sneed

Good, they belong on Yea Forums
Formerly /trash/

why's sneeding so funny

In a way, I'm glad comfy simpsons threads are dead. 2016 fags don't deserve that kind of happiness.

>sneedless
>sneed

deepest lore
formerly shallow

sneed

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-011009_Chrome.jpg (1298x719, 503K)

no seed and no feed make sneed a sucky fucky

The very first shot of the episode also includes the word "Sneed" hidden in the movie titles.

Because you have real life autism and find comfort in mindless repetition

Attached: 1547721309528.gif (500x430, 1.51M)

Amazing.
I sincerely cannot wait until every thread on Yea Forums is like this

Daily reminder that a teenager on reddit invented the sneed meme to ruin simpsons threads because they glorified old school simpsons and he liked the new seasons.

oh that's just superstition

Based teenager.

Reminds me of my favorite opening.

Attached: D1FE0EDD-4ECF-4CCF-9500-8F1FA9553C61.gif (300x225, 3.7M)

No feed and no seed make Sneed go Chuck

Attached: IMG_1357.jpg (1284x980, 259K)

Attached: 0429964B-7400-43AC-B6D1-03DAC7488B65.jpg (640x480, 55K)