Absolute mad man

Attached: CF89FADB-5686-4412-8829-4A41D6E0D059.jpg (750x967, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2019/07/17/kevin-spacey-criminal-case-dismissed/
familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/#fn-225-10
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1556756/
youtube.com/watch?v=JOItiVhp3L0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED

Based

BASED
A
S
E
D

Based

House of Cards is back!

>it's real
what the fuck

NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER

Hang yourselves you fucking hivemind faggot apologists

Is he the coolest homosexual pedophile in the history of Television & Film?

thoughts on my dubs

tmz.com/2019/07/17/kevin-spacey-criminal-case-dismissed/

>Kevin Spacey just won a huge victory, because the criminal case against him in Nantucket, Massachusetts has been dismissed.

>The alleged victim had earlier dropped his civil case.

So he walks completely free away?

seethe

holy shit based

>if he’s not going down for what we don’t know he did, he’s not going down for what he knows he didn’t do.

BASED

Attached: 23523525.jpg (1288x1450, 212K)

absolute win

Unironically he really is
So cool that I can't help but ignore that shit

dilate

fucking based /ourguy/

God I wish he molested me.

in hindsight was this a great idea?

Attached: file.png (720x405, 266K)

So he'll be able to work in Hollwood again now, right?
Right?

>being more offended that he's a fag than that he molested a teenage boy

Kino

lmao this is so fucking alpha

I wish, but I doubt it.

objectively yes

absolutely based. Pedowood must have got the message from that video he put out and pulled strings. We get to keep seeing kino and spacey gets to keep fucking jailbait boipussy, win win.

t. seething gay boy

sue netflix

Absolutely based

I thought it was incredibly cringe

based

Attached: theydomoveinherds.jpg (480x360, 14K)

So how soon until the accuser commits """suicide"""?

>unavailability

Attached: 05.png (429x431, 179K)

I really hate kevin

unironically this

>Kevin S. Fowler

Our fucking lad!

HE
WON

Pic extremely related.

You telling me there's a fucking difference between a pedophile and a sodomite? Because I don't fucking see one.

Attached: xsJuokb_d.jpg (640x406, 28K)

Basado

lol yeah there's a big difference.

But he had to finally admit he was gay, before it was just an open secret but never confirmed.
There is no winners.

There's only a 40% chance a randomly picked sodomite will be a pedophile.

I guess the threat of exposing what he knows worked.

no he wins
if some1 says hes bad man he can say opposition a homophobic

>Defense attorneys, who compared the results of the state's forensic examination of the phone with screenshots of the group chat conversation from that night that the accuser had initially texted to investigators, concluded that key parts of those conversations had been deleted before the phone was turned over to investigators.

A civil attorney for the accuser then informed the court that the phone had apparently been irretrievably lost -- and even questioned whether police returned the device to the family at all after the government completed its forensic exam of the contents of the phone.

The accuser appeared in court earlier this month and took the witness stand. He testified he did not report the alleged assault to police for 15 months, in October, 2017, rather than the three months prosecutors had been contending since filing charges against the actor in January. The lead investigator in the case testified later that day under questioning from Spacey's defense attorney that the one-year difference was the result of a "typo," and a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office acknowledged the error in response to a question from ABC News.

What did the accuser expect to happen?

Source? Sounds like bullshit.

It scared the fuck out of Hollywood

IT'S *CLAP* ABOUT *CLAP* FUCKING *CLAP* TIME

it's a /pol/ meme

reality is the weirdest shit

You do know the whole fight for equality with faggots was nothing but for a legal means to prey on children with impunity.

Attached: 546756.png (1200x720, 822K)

Pedophiles usually have an emotional interest in children.

samefag

my old boss used to be a producer for his UK theater, and she said everyone there knew to never let a young actor behind closed doors with him because of the rape

smells like hush money.

IM ACTING

Which is why the gays kicked out NAMBLA? Idiot.

Apologizing for what? You have no proof of any wrong doing.

Did he have him whacked?

My brother has actor friends who have personally had run-ins with Spacey and yeah, let's just say the sentiment's not good. And this was long before metoo.

So everyone knew but nobody did anything or even attempted to murder him? What a bunch of pussies desu.

FUCKING BASED! BIG BAD KEV ON THE PROWL FOR TWINK ASS AGAIN!

This means we're gonna get his version from that Ridley Scott movie he was wipped out?
I hope he also get some insurance money now for what they did.

The "kid" was 17 and sitting in a fucking bar.

More like Kevin Basedcey

THIS REDEMPTION ARC IS GOING TO BE KINO

lol not really. pedophilia is still regarded as disgusting.

Next time someone asks why Singer and Schneider aren't in jail... like fuck, what can you even say at this point?

While 2-4% of men have homosexual preferences, 25-40% of pedophiles have homosexual preferences (Blanchard et al., 2000). Thus, homosexuality can be said to be overrepresented in the pedophile population. There is also more bisexual interest among pedophiles than among men who prefer adults (Freund & Langevin, 1976; Freund & Watson, 1992; Quinsey & Chaplin, 1988).

Attached: 2015-05-28T212716Z_01_TOR332_RTRIDSP_3_USA-CRIME-HASTERT.jpg (908x597, 73K)

>let's just say the sentiment's not good
That doesnt mean anything, faggot. If you have something to actually say of substance then say it.

He did nothing wrong.

that doesn't mean it's ok to rape the kid

Dude made himself clear that he was willing to bring people down with him if he went down.

Based and redpilled, even if he's a disgusting pedo like the rest of em.

familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/#fn-225-10

Attached: wow you got me.png (439x133, 6K)

>but nobody did anything
What do you expect them to do?
Tell the police? "Hi, this really rich and famous actor totally abused these kids. I don't have proof and none of them will testify in court because they want to become famous actors, but trust me"

He's not gay. No more than the Greeks or Romans were.

I think one of them died in a traffic accident

Attached: 1506502457437.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Advanced Warfare 2 when?

Attached: cod.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Weinstein to go and you can stick a fork in #MeToo.

But he came out as a homosexual. I don't think every Greek and Roman were romantically attracted exclusively to men

it was that brittish royal family mug... 100% confirmed he has dirt on the royal family

>We get to keep seeing kino and spacey gets to keep fucking jailbait boipussy
neither of these will happen faggot

real Keyser Soze shit

There aren't any specific stories because people aren't in a hurry to tell you how they had their anus stretched when they were 15 after Spacey gave them a signature cocktail. Christ you're a faggot

yes actually
he's more powerful than weinstein, and people were terrified of weinstein

You can say that the criminal justice system operates on the basis of evidence and not the fatuous opinions of random losers on the internet.

25-40% of pedophiles having homosexual preferences isn't the same as 25-40% of homosexuals having pedophilic preferences, brainlet.

Soon, Irons was a good villain.
Even if he died

Do you really think he never raped anyone younger and that was the only time?

>be a faggot
>dab on SJW outrage culture
Spased

Attached: kevin-spacey-nantucket-t.jpg (900x600, 233K)

Attached: 0411393937947880ab93fde9e825a4b.png (1120x699, 828K)

Hardly a reliable source lol.
Homosexual pedophiles are different from normal homosexuals, just like heterosexual pedophiles are different from normal heterosexuals.
Btw the study didn't say that 40% of gays are pedophiles.

>when everyone criticises your homosexual defence strategy and laughs at you
>when it works anyway

Second half of the post meant for

It's just a meme bro.

The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
Freund K, et al. J Sex Marital Ther. 1992.

the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1556756/

>kikewood pedos know they're fucked if he goes down
>suddenly he doesn't go down

Attached: 1561590314711.jpg (880x880, 72K)

GREEDY CUNT GOES AFTER ACTOR , gets a fumble was raped =boo hoo its on Victim phone he made it all up .

He did Nothing wrong , You (go with it anons ok ) in a bar , club an chatting an getting on an lil smooch an touching .. then she runs off
You White man Rapist !
You woyuldnt stand a chance ..

FUCK off .. hope some one acid attacks that greedy gay chad ,
or shoots him in the bollocks .

I hate how his Career has been ruined by dumb mutts saying he payed him off ..
no smoke with out fire, an he a faggot actor ,

I dont care if he gay /str8 or wtf ..

He brilliant actor ..

an deserves that Respect here lads

If the police were to raid nickolodeon's production studios after getting a warrant due to the rumours and circumstantial evidence posted on twitter among other places (nevermind anonymous tips), the cctv footage would tell them all they needed.
But that's all been wiped now. Not my fault the cops refuse to do their job unless there's a big song and dance about it

>What do you expect them to do?
Probably hire someone to either beat him up or shank him after one of his shows

>This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.
Read your own study.

Based

Eat shit moralfags

Or maybe because it's not true. It's incredibly easy to lie. Without any evidence it's one person's word against another. That's why the justice system is based on evidence. You're clearly operating from the presumption that he's guilty. Retard.

>13 yet 50

I doubt that

Watch as Billionaire Boys Club blu-ray sales skyrocket. Kevin's back, baby.

Yeah we know. 13% of the population has made 50% of the country's good music.

there is literally nothing wrong with fucking underage sissy white boys it's the natural order of the world

>homosexual men are 11 times more likely to want to fuck children
>this doesn't mean they go out and fuck children at a higher rate though, we swear

Sounds like some cope. Try thinking for yourself.

>rumours and circumstantial evidence posted on twitter among other places (nevermind anonymous tips)
You got a source for any of this or are you just making things up because it's the internet? (Rhetorical question by the way. We both already know the answer)

Actually it's more like 6.5% of the population that "makes good music"

They kicked them because they are too open about it. They have to be subtle

Homosexual pedophiles generally aren't interested in grown men. Hetero pedos otoh are usually also attracted to adult women.

You were the one who posted the study.

Yes. Because I've seen the photos of him at Singer's preteen pool parties. And I've seen the stories of him riding in Epstein's plane to the island of mysteries. Nevermind his defense when the story came out that he was gay. Not that he didn't do it, just that he was actually gay. You'd have to be delusional to think he was innocent
Or a shitposter

good music doesn't exist
it's all shit

this doesn't reflect my own impression just trolling around cunnyspaces. what's your source on the latter claim?

And I left that last part in because I knew you would take the bait instead of actually bothering to read the abstract.

>he hasn't seen the screencaps of dirty dan's twitter posts

If he's so guilty then where's the proof?

Oh, wait, YOU CAN'T FIND IT, FUCKBOY.

I read the abstract lol. It's in there.

Go watch Chickenhawk. They abhorred pedos and viewed them as a political risk. Those traitorous fags kicked out boylovers so they could get their legal buttsex.

Reread that post and get back to me.

>just trolling around

Attached: 1497383113979.jpg (125x122, 2K)

BASED

Attached: 1555312698246.gif (357x222, 2.82M)

So everyone defending Spacey, just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on James Gunn? What about Podesta?

It doesn't matter he'll be seen as guilty though the eyes of the public

why is that?
you do realize spacey is close friends with the clintons, the ad of the old vic, and one of the wealthiest people in the world?

How was that "bait?"

Youd have to have multiple serious mental illnesses to be so sure that hes guilty.
>"I've seen the stories"
You read a story somewhere? Wow that's great evidence better send that to the LAPD right away.

A plethysmography chart for different sexualities. Also, how would you gather an accurate impression of gay pedos from "cunnyspaces"?

You're talking to a bunch of tards who need to have sex and whom are the most faggy fags alive even more faggy than spacey

source?

>House of cards was ruined for nothing

Based

Attached: spacey.jpg (760x568, 75K)

SPACEY WAS A FAG or cares ?

Got set up an Found Innocent

No wonder back in the old days dating was done behind closed doors like Rock Hudson , he had is waifu an husband

an Never the twain meet

Im the most redpilled psycho killed cunt here . Fact .

But listen
Respect Spacey .
Hope he gets good roles soon

oh, i take no issue with your former claim because im a gay pedo and im in gay pedo spaces quite a bit more than i am in hetero pedo spaces. i visit the latter sometimes just to see what those people are like and i don't get the impression they're into adult women at all. i know the gay pedo community better of course and can agree with you that they don't have much attraction to adult men.

Feeling a 17 year old up in a bar is very different from the serial child rape and trafficking podesta and epstein engage in. And i really hate gunn so i pretend his jokes make him a monster.

>has no good evidence
>thinks others are delusional

Attached: 5TPv.gif (500x282, 963K)

>close friends with the clintons
They don't ever get murdered or anything right?
All that means is there's a bigger target on his back for someone to anonymously fuck with him

is that the legal term for dead in an unmarked grave or slowly dissolving in a 55-gallon drum in the back of an abandoned Mexican warehouse?

>James Gunn
He made some edgy jokes on twitter.
>Podesta
He literally did nothing. Deranged conspiracy theory.

>ruining a netflix show
It was reddit trash from the start.

Because I knew you'd take it as the researchers meaning "Although homosexuals are 11 times more likely to fuck children, they aren't any more likely fuck children" and act like a smug redditor instead of understanding the author was simply drawing a distinction between having motive to offend vs actually offending.

If Spacey is friends with the clintons he's a serial child rapist who has been to pedo island

*to want to fuck children

The question is how many gay pedos are involved in a dangerous homosexual lifestyle? I don't know, but it seems like most boylovers are quite specific in their interest, and it has an emotional need to it, which seems to be lacking in the gay lifestyle.

so doesn't this mean he's innocent and therefore had his acting career destroyed for no reason

I'm not le ebin Plebbitor, and I know what the study said. It should also be taken in the context of other research on homosexuality, and the overwhelming consensus outside of right-wing think tanks is that gays aren't part of some pedophilic conspiracy.

Yes. It was him saying if they want to go after him, he has dirt on everyone else so they stopped

Nobody said anything about a conspiracy. The fact is faggots are 11 times more likely to want to fuck kids.

We've debunked this as gays and gay pedos are not the same population.

Cite your source

This was so fucking bold. It was definitely a message.

>Deranged conspiracy theory
That has been corroborated by arrests this whole year

According to that study, they're overrepresented, yeah. Pedophilia is still likely an uncommon phenomenon.

I have. Being a weird fat creep with a foot fetish doesnt mean you are a literal pedo who has molested children.

While child mistreatment is a common phenomenon.

Attached: 98276590435.png (429x410, 181K)

Maybe the meetoo bullshit is ending

Often without any sexual motive whatsoever.

see No true fagsman fallacy

Fags are 11x more likely to have motive to commit the crime in the first place.

>finally we will get spacey kino again
funny how it turned out for the last season of the house of cards

Whose feet did he have a fetish for, user?

the accuser should be sued or at least arrested for drinking underage. It's pretty clear that it was just some twink who lied about being of age and then bragged about fucking spacey and had it all on recorded on his phone because he's a millennial faggot who has to text/snap everything.

According to one study, yes. It's advisable to look at multiple studies before making such an accusatory statement.

The human truth is that a lot of people are pedos around good looking and gregarious children. So we can suspect that Dan may have, just as much as the set crew.

Wrong. Your conspiracy logic doesnt work in the real world. Being friends or politically associated with someone doesnt make you responsible for crimes they commit.

>gunn
Literally just edgy jokes out of context
>podesta
>having sex with an 17 year old that regret it later is the same as chilf rape and traffic

It is because Biden is running. He has too many allegations so they are ignoring #MeToo
funny part is they were trying to use to to make people hate Trump next year with more allegations but now they cant

well, i'm no scientist. everything i'll say is just my impression, my inkling. i do agree most boylovers are quite specific in their interest, and their interest in boys ranges from say, a raw feeling of physical desire to wanting to have an actual relationship with some boy and be something of a cross between a parent and a best friend to them. so for some there is that emotional need. i think it is unwise to make too many generalizations about the adult gay lifestyle. i think what you're trying to speak to here is that there's an underlying tension of promiscuity to most gay adult relationships and maybe you also think there's some sort of emotional unavailability on the part of the average gay adult. i won't contest the promiscuity claim (if you are making it) because i think it's been proven a dozen times by whatever source and there's probably some truth to it. but i do think in general that gay adult men are much more emotionally open than straight men are and their relationships are you know, much more satisfying emotionally in terms of actually talking about ones feelings and sympathy for one another than i think you might find in the average straight relationship. but sure, gay adults probably fuck on the side a bit more than straight adults, but it does feel to me that most adult gay men are 'okay' with that and that the relationships are more likely to be openly polygamous or acknowledge that tendency, so maybe not much is lost there.

seething polcel absolutely anally obliterated

It's a simple experiment. They tie a string around your dick and show you pictures. If your dick gets hard, it's recorded. Please design a study to debunk or refute this, or if you can't then direct me to one.

And by this I mean I hope people see reason about the level of fear around children being sexually expressive.

he won't be back, this case only started after he was already fucked due to other allegations (that won't go to court because of the statute of limitations, but that have ruined his image)

You have got to be shitting me. He can't keep getting away with it Jesse Pinkman sobbed

That's not how science works. I can't do a study myself since I'm no scientist, but I know that you should look at multiple studies or a whole body of research if you want a reliable conclusion.

Sure you can suspect whatever you want that doesnt make it any more or less true. Speculation is pointless though, it's a waste of time and you're just training your brain not to think critically.

you would be surprised how many people dont give a fuck

The study states "This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children." Directly contradicts youre opinion of it.

The fact that the Catholic Church is responsible for most of data on the molestation of boys also skews the research, because Catholic priests are forbidden to have sex and therefore their victims are based on oppurtunity not sexual orientation.

Only the most Chad actors can survive metoo faggotry

>that's not how science works
>i'm not a scientist

So Galileo should have looked at the Church's body of research before declaring (loudly and annoyingly) that the Earth revolved around the sun because his experimental results made people uncomfortable?

KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU,.BOYS

Attached: 1562550079698.jpg (480x553, 35K)

There is a serious problem with a subpopulation of gays being utterly reckless. AIDS could not have propagated without the "i got it, let them get it" attitude of many gays. I would much prefer them as you describe.

BASED
REDEMPTION ARC INCOMING

That's not what I said, and you know it. You're not fucking Galileo and you just revealed your stupidity by comparing your cause to his.

At least they came clean eventually you know the Jews and Muslims are non stop raping kids and no Atheist would ever tip their fedora in their direction.

THIS GUY DESERVES A BREAK .. OK

Now come fight sneed me

Sounds like somebody failed the dick-string test.

I hated it at first until I connected the dots and realized that he probably has some serious dirt on dozens if not hundreds of very powerful people

That's partially because Haredi Jews are incredibly secretive and if anyone criticizes them they get compared to Hitler.

what a fucking chad

Yeah I've been raking another faggot over the coals all thread for taking the exact same bait. The author is distinguishing between having a motive and actual commission of crimes, not stating authoritatively that no overrepresentation exists. You would know this if this was not the first time in your life you've ever read a piece of an article from a scientific journal.

I never said I was Galileo, I was trying to point out a flaw in your reasoning. Have you ever heard the saying about people in glass houses?

I'm trying to make a novel observation about people, not inflame any silly moral panic.

ah ok, i wasn't sure what you meant by "has an emotional need to it, which seems to be lacking in the gay lifestyle" so i just made an assumption that was erroneous. i think the number of bug chasers and gift givers is more like a subpopulation of the gay subpopulation, as in it is a tiny % of a % and shouldn't be assumed to be representative of the group.
there is a growing repertoire of hiv preventative drugs you can take before sex as well if you are truly worried about the gift givers lurking behind every corner.

>Have you ever heard the saying about people in glass houses?
No. How's it go?

I also thought it was intensely cringe, but I guess it spooked some important people.

Without prejudice so they'll keep him on Double Secret Probation for life, in MA you don't have to be guilty to serve life if they deem you a potential threat to The Children as a sex weirdo

My point was that Galileo's findings were qualitatively different from studies about pedophilia. They were calculations and observations about space, not statistical surveys about sociology.

That's a shame. It's a good one.

based
spacey did nothing wrong
weinstein did nothing wrong

no it's not
it hasn't stood the test of time

And my point is he made a very simple observation and got chimped out on for it. Faggots are 11x more likely to want to fuck kids.

This isn't me.

Absolute chad

This is something of an under-reaction to the truthful statement that gay behaviour caused AIDS. Numerically this requires a lot of gays engaging in a great deal of casual sex while also also knowingly infected with numerous other infectious diseases apart from HIV.

It's so old people don't even know where the phrase comes from. I think it's passed that test so far.

likely story

>Fuck 17 year old twink
>Pay enough for him to drop the case
>Walk away
As expected

According to one study they're overrepresented by 11x. Yeah. There may be other studies out there, and they likely say other things. Observations about the universe, because of empirical reasons, will turn out the same in any study.

the man was 18. from the Boston Herald:

The criminal case against “American Beauty” actor Kevin Spacey has been dropped, the Cape and Islands District Attorney announced today, citing “the unavailability of the complaining witness.”

The one-paragraph announcement states the DA’s office will “nolle prosequi” the case, meaning all charges are dropped and the case is over. The notice is signed by DA Michael O’Keefe.

The star actor, 59, was accused by the son of former WCVB anchor Heather Unruh of putting his hand down the then-18-year-old’s pants at an upscale bar on Nantucket in July 2016.

quick rundown?

Can we now have another season of House of Cards with Frank? Please?

IT AIN'T ME

RESHOOT THAT ABOMINATION LAST SEASON OF HOUSE OF CARDS

>times you acting like Spacey
>make a pass at an adult male at a bar
IM AN URBAN SPACEMAN

What is being rich and powerful as fuck, and able to get away with almost anything for 200. Hell Weinstein was raping people for 30 years.

>threatens to tell the truth
>doesn't get assassinated or has his life ruined, he in fact succeeds in bullying the most powerful jews on the entertainment industry

what an alpha pedo fag
hope he burns in hell

Itll just be spacey killing everyone on set while looking directly at the camera

He posted a ditty claiming his innocence and promising to fight. I liked the idea that he wasn't going to take this laying down.

Nah let the series die
youtube.com/watch?v=JOItiVhp3L0

Nice, but his career is probably over

How?

What about the people who are even more rich and more powerful who get caught?

stop asking questions, they are unavailable

Well he is a homosexual...

You have to understand that these people have dirt on each other. He sent a message out and it was heard loud and clear.

Attached: 1559826363401.jpg (1024x759, 121K)

What a stupid gif. Dipshit.

The rich and powerful do corrupt things every day yet you wait for some silly sexual infraction?

BASED K-DOG PLAYING HOUSE OF CARDS IN REAL FUCKING LIFE AND WINNING IT THE MADMAN

No, but seriously, he has raped hundreds of little boys. He should be arrested alongside the entire hollywood pedophile ring.

Still, I gotta respect the man for having balls

Stop making sense, Satan

They obviously fucked up real bad or had been doing it for a long long time and got laughably careless, like on the level of fucking a kid on camera or something and putting it on YouTube.

>*repeat the dick string pedo study*
>*get the same result within 10%*

Ok now what?

The fact that Obama sent his daughter to intern for Weinstein provides that the rich and powerful are in not in a secretive cabal. They're just stupid as you are with your silly conspiracies.

You're deranged. Go outside.

Not likely, seeing as this is a tricky topic to research

That post sounded like it was anti-/pol/, Reddit. Calm down.

The guy plead the fifth, the judge was absolutely right to say "well if you're not going to answer questions then fuck you, case dismissed"

I'm down. I'd sit through a season of Spacey freestyling Frank rants for 5 hours straigth with a smug look on his face.

Why is it "A tricky topic to research"? People slaughter each other over money, so who wouldn't take $100 to wrap a string around their wiener and look at some pictures?

>Source: My gaping wound.

I bet most of these ((child molestation)) cases are faggot teens who willingly sucked off priests, gym coaches, actors/producers, ect.

Holy fucking based

>not being anti-/pol/
go to a humor thread and look how many facebook images and facebook filenames there are

>Spacey out
>Weinstein about to be out
WOMEN BTFO

Jokes on you I’m outside right now

>conspiraciese
How much do you really get paid to post on popular social media sites?

Attached: 1507527945273.jpg (1952x1402, 706K)

Isn't this just a House of Cards teaser

It's a tricky topic because it's about such a personally variable/subjective response that can be altered with some effort.

Probably settled out of court.

If Kevin Spacey raped you in your asshole, how much money would you want to keep quiet about it?

you can't fuck a 12 year old even if they want to fuck you

WE KNOW THE JEWS’ WEAKNESS! SPREAD THE WORD!

the law says that
the question is if its ethically wrong

wtf?

Attached: 1562060451832.jpg (700x565, 35K)

based Harv

He must feel like a fucking God now.

He will be found dead 3 years from now when everyone forgets about it. That video calling out all the pedos in hollywood was some pandora box shit
Screencap this

Based. Fuck breeders.

A democrat president wasn't aware of Weinstein's reputation. That's how disorganized they are. That's the opposite of an intelligent, collusive network of elites defending one another.

Attached: 1404910535972.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

Looks like somebody's figuring out how the science sausage is made. The erection response is not voluntary, although it is based on one's personal taste. If a scientist were to deliberately sabotage the measurement device to push some kind of political agenda, that would then be a flawed experiment which would normally be found out by peer review and experimental reproduction, but finding funding for such a study and a journal willing to publish your findings is like you said, quite tricky.

Attached: 1561964909037.jpg (500x547, 36K)

What’s the matter, had a nightmare?
Climb into bed and tell me about it, sweetie.

That’s shockingly high, that’s crazy

What are you some kind of pedophobe? I hope you get fucked to death by trannies in rainbow gulag.

No but you should do more than believe some annoying faggot in order to get reliable conclusion.

>A democrat president wasn't aware
How stupid are you?

What is this shot from?

white privilege strikes again

Attached: 1517790772466.png (434x245, 189K)

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He sent his daughter to intern there, so he must not have been aware.

>make a big fuss about being raped
>plead the fifth when questioned
Was he a rapist himself, making the whole thing up or did he get "convinced" not to testify?

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 143K)

>A democrat president wasn't aware of Weinstein's reputation
He absolutely was

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

Here's the video, you lazy fags.

FUCK YES.
BASED

Yeah, it's not mainstream at all, the fuck are these people talking about

Attached: Capture-620x293.jpg (620x293, 23K)

fuck off tripfag

Go back.

HELP HELP THE WITNESS HAS FALLEN

I think you mean "millionaire pedophile" privilege. Amazing what kind of team building spit roasting a kid can do.

Attached: download (43).jpg (728x547, 63K)

If he really was innocent then this is really sad. His career was ended by a bullshit accusation, and said accusation was eventually dropped but the damage was already done. It reminds me of other high-profile fake rape accusations like the black girl accusing the Duke lacrosse team of raping her (proven false, she had the semen of a dozen different men in her panties and none of them were the Duke boys) or the white girl accusing Kobe Bryant of raping her (again, proven false because none of the semen she submitted as evidence was Kobe's). People who lie like this make it harder for real rape victims to be believed.

Attached: kobe five.gif (320x180, 1.7M)

Based

Hoes mad

Attached: 1562457764657.png (395x293, 151K)

immortal status jfc

Attached: subtle.jpg (416x421, 3K)

Based

he isn't innocent, he just threatened to rat on the other wolves.

How people don't understand this is beyond me.

lol i forgot about that fucking ending

I N N O C E N T

Not really. Most of those "pedos" arent interested in toddlers, just pubescent early teens. Homos are 2% of the population while teliophiles are 15%. Most homos are born from being buggered at about the age of 14

confirmed chad

Attached: 1558243837533.png (808x586, 523K)

Reminder that Epstein set up meets between Prince Harry and underage prostitutes and they silenced the girl who escaped and told the police about it.
The pedo conspiracy theories are all true.

looks like kino's back on the menu

Back when I lived in LA I heard a rumor about Kevin Spacey at some posh party I was waiting tables for. I was waiting a table for these two uber rich fags and as I'm coming back with their drinks I hear one ask "Have you ever been to one of Spacey's puppet shows?" and the other fag says "What the fuck are you talking about?". By now I've naturally decided to eves drop and as I do the first fag starts talking about how Spacey would get a pair of "twinks" dress them up in little costumes with assless backs to them and then he'd ram a fist up each of their asses so that he could put on a "puppet show" for his guests. The weird thing is the fag said it didn't even seem to be a sexual thing for Spacey and that he took the puppet show really seriously, that he'd write his own scripts for them and do different voices for his "puppets".

That's as much as I heard before the second fag interrupted with "Where the fuck is that waiter with my fucking Cosmo" at which point I had to stop evesdropping and do my job.

Weird, wild shit man.

Attached: Kevin Spacey Puppet Show.jpg (680x478, 100K)

How do you people come up with this shit, fucking hilarious.

What the fuck did Sodom and Gomorrah have to do to get nuked by God if this isn't enough?

Attached: 1562719561075.jpg (595x398, 53K)

>who is Alex Acosta

>The case was hobbled after Spacey’s accuser invoked his fifth amendment right against self-incrimination and refused to testify about text messages the defense claims were deleted.

>The accuser had been ordered to testify about a cellphone he used the night of the alleged assault. He was supposed to turn it over to the defense but said it was missing.

What was the point then?

>how much money would you want to keep quiet about it?
I'll have my attorney figure out how much Spacey would stand to lose if shit goes through; add a percentage of Spacey's net worth, then demand twice that for negotiation leverage. Lawyer probably gets 40% of that.

It died with season 2

not just a madman, a strong madman

Attached: giphy.gif (635x270, 2M)

le based gay pedo boomer

Imagine being pro-child molestor

Attached: bryan singer.jpg (600x450, 36K)

Netflix already bought spacey out of his contract for 39 million dollars. They buy out was hush hush and done on the level. He can't sue them any more

>Pedowood must have got the message from that video he put out and pulled strings
what video?

Imagine only being able to imagine

Attached: L06OZM1.png (770x460, 717K)

He walks. But he’s guilty in the public domain so his career is over.

hee hee

The church already agreed the Earth revolved around the sun, Galileo's blacklisting had nothing to do with his scientific findings but was because he insulted the pope and tried to push an interpretation of the Bible that was heretical to the Church's view.

>Implying it won't be memory holed and he won't still get roles on shitty network procedurals and whatever else

Ok based

honestly Spacey is just a really weird dude, i dont think he is malevolent

Attached: Dan Hold Her Tighter She's a Fighter Schneider.jpg (1200x1600, 332K)

seethe harder roastie

Attached: 1559597465861.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

I was referencing popular myth, nobody gives a shit about historical fact.

I ACCUSE KEVIN SPACEY OF RAPE
>bro there is a literal snap chat of you gloating about getting a hand job by the famous Kevin Spacey
BUT I WAS UNDERAGE
>bro you were 19
BUT K. SPACE GAVE ME ALHOHOL, THATS PROVIDING ALCOHOL TO A MINOR
>Bro you literally claimed to be 23

Case Closed. Spacey literally did nothing legally wrong

oh shit

That's still providing alcohol to a minor though. It's why bars check your ID.

>alleged victim sent screenshots of texts to his gf
>later deleted some of those texts
>denied doing so during testimony
>the screenshots still existed
He plead the fifth so he wouldn't get nailed for perjury.

wuds going on heres :DDD

Kevin spacey wasnt the owner of the bar therefore he has no duty to check ID. The kid admitted to claiming to be 23