/lbg/ - letterboxd general

QOTD:
>Have you ever watched a movie, then after finishing the movie, thought to yourself, "Wow, that wasn't a movie, that was PURE KINO."?

Remember the following:
>NO BULLYING
>POST YOUR DAMN PROFILE
>patricians occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>patricians may pretend to be normal users asking for your top kinos and when you post them, they ban you for being an embryo

Attached: lbg(+discord jerkoffs) Rankings - modern - 1st Edition.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/creamy/
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
letterboxd.com/malle/
letterboxd.com/m_lar/
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
letterboxd.com/machill54/
youtube.com/watch?v=1RK3tfBMSPo&t=762s
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=htyNQaD8h-k
youtube.com/watch?v=sSnIjmbof-M
youtube.com/watch?v=wcCcUEYzGyo
youtu.be/3WHm6tfvKlk
youtube.com/watch?v=04IccD49kbo
youtube.com/watch?v=WLZGmNQmGHI
letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/
letterboxd.com/rovhul
letterboxd.com/shao_liu_ringon/
letterboxd.com/West1240/
letterboxd.com/username/film/filmname/
letterboxd.com/remietule/
theyshootpictures.com/gf1000.htm
letterboxd.com/peacefulanarchy/list/tspdt-they-shoot-pictures-dont-they-1000/
letterboxd.com/film/sperduti-nel-buio-1914/
letterboxd.com/Arokz/
letterboxd.com/emogazebo/
letterboxd.com/remietule/watchlist/
letterboxd.com/vitarro/
letterboxd.com/sksksksksksksk/
letterboxd.com/warped/list/unseen-silents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have, and its name was The Boss Baby

I only have 5 ratings on my account and 2 reviews should I bother posting it?

Attached: 1503805702825.jpg (1024x1004, 106K)

why is smoothhands so high? it's a grade a pleb.

yes if youre a cute girl, and desire to follow the smooth (me)
have sex

Attached: babykinolarge.png (272x346, 113K)

Is there a way to search for a certain movie on someone's profile? I've always just used the movie section on rateyourmusic.

letterboxd.com/creamy/

Follow the Creamy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 21.38.32.png (649x568, 525K)

all of them

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

based

Attached: 5.png (1300x1000, 1.3M)

Anus Films lol

ok incel

Attached: 1496661591553.jpg (1920x1080, 60K)

follow them, and then look up the movie

>The Phantom Menace and Attack of Clones in top 100
yep, that's a yikes from me.

phantom menace is not in the top 100 you illiterate FUCK

>Revenge of the Sith
you're right, that's even worse
Yikes.

syke

letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
the smooth here (roughhands [you already know])
fuck the creamy
originalname3? more like originalbased3
have sex then learn kino

Attached: file.png (1298x621, 744K)

would you sit on a toilet that i peed on because i would

PLEASE leave and do not come back if you can not name me these kinos

Attached: 3x3kinos.jpg (3264x3264, 1.06M)

is there an active film/letterbox discord, that isn't the dead ass /film/ discord run by that polish faggot cuz I'm already in that and its stultifying

>no rovhul

no

damn damn damn damn damn damn

if you cleaned it and I didn't know

smoothcord

UH OH
SOMONE MADE A STINKY IN THE THREAD
POOPOOPOOPOOP
HAHA POOP FUNNY HAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA I PLOOPPED ONE DOWN IN THE THREAD
POOP PANTS STINKEEE

My favourites?
Կոմիտաս (Ասկարյան, 1988)
ボクサ(寺山修司, 1977)
Al primo soffio di vento (Piavoli, 2002)
వాల్మీకి (దుంగన్, 1945)
Игpoк (Бaтaлoв, 1972)
Galini (Markopoulos, 1958)
香雪海 (費, 1934)
O Desafio (Saraceni, 1966)
ምርት ሦስት ሺህ ዓመት (ገሪማ, 1976)
Ko puca otvorice mu se (Babac, 1965)

Attached: 1478918468597.jpg (640x631, 69K)

at least four of those aren't even the best film by that director. get some taste

yes there are several but only for secret cool awesome private friends and you are NOT INVITED WHORE

>muh director
the catering team are the real artist

what are some of the best movies in terms of catering teams

they catered poop right into my bumwole so i guess you're right

lw admitted shagging his dog

eyes wide shut (kubrick, 1999)

I like chicafila catering

daisies is good entry level because the catering is on film so you don't have to think so subtly

Has nixty come back yet?

Attached: 1539642770035.png (280x284, 132K)

NIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXTTTYYYYYY

Pirates of the Caribbean

yeah he's hitting your mom from behind as we speak

there's basically no way you have an invite only letterboxd discord thats active at all and if it is its gonna be inactive very fast without a quick influx of new users. this is the way every discord I've been part of operates

What's everyones thoughts on the local legend DPIW73?

Oι ώρες - μια τετράγωνη ταινί (1996)
Evasi (1964)
Man eating pastafrola (2017)
Entretanto (1999)
Bible Bees (2019)

>he
rude

do you like antigone?

known retard

From what I've heard ladies are lined up around the block chomping at the bit for a taste of his cock but he won't have anything to do with dumb roasties

there's no doubting the greatness of Bible Bees but I imagine the catering team for that film involved just a meager domino's pizza order

>grill has joined /lbg/
>'hey'
>grill has left /lbg/

Every time. What are we doing wrong brehs

From what I've heard ladies are lined up around the block chomping at the bit for a taste of his cock but he won't have anything to do with dumb roasties

too shy
bitches want overt orbiting

women are welcome in smoothcord

tell me more about smooth's harem of kino

more like smoothbored am I right fellas

vast and large

Women are generally not welcome in ****cord, which is totally coincidentally the superior place to be

smooth probably doesn't even know ****cord exists AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

but short of rape, right

>tfw Ms. Fun Account hasn't been around lately
Kino for this feel?

i fuck ****cord in the ass

brain damaged shit flinging thread after thread by a bunch of pedo faggots using some faggot program to share and entrap people

mods just nuke this garbage off the board

malgre la nuit

Yes, rape is bad.

yes also no murder or slurs

Battleship Potemkin

as it turns out, pedo faggots are my number one enemy on the entire planet!

then why are you using their program

to get closer to them

post your profile and I'll invite you to one

WATCH OUT LIL WINGUS

Attached: image0-32.jpg (720x960, 119K)

the people who make these charts just up place their friends and down place users they're jealous of
prove me wrong you can't

i can't

letterboxd.com/malle/
austrian smooth here, love this general!

my cat is really hungry help wat do

I know, right? amdi deserves to be way higher up and further right.

I mean just take a look at their profile:

letterboxd.com/27AMDi34/

And while you're at it, click that follow button!

Attached: follow 27AMDi34 on Letterboxd dot com.png (650x793, 605K)

Dubs decide my 100th movie this year, roll away.
letterboxd.com/m_lar/

no thanks

thanks

know its a longshot but someone used to spam here a few passages from a book about how films cant be art, anyone knows where it's from

yes thanks

Transmorphers

www.com

Did you watch that wang bing film on your laptop you pseud

my diary

How do you feel about the fact that originalname3 put circus savage in his top 100 list despite their being a very small chance he actually watched it

WHY DID NO ONE HELP WITH MY CAT THIS IS URGENT

red pill me on originalname3

he is a good friend

OP here
youre absolutely correct. I put 27amdi34 low on the chart because I was jealous of his big brain
This user has showed me the error of my ways and I am now following the swain. I implore everyone itt to do the same and follow based amdi.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

no i didn't thanks for asking

i watched it and you are jealous because i am better than you

Don’t think I can post my profile
Very sad

He's a fraud and a pseud who likes movies based on what people he follows likes and adjusts his ratings if they watch something after him and rate it differently than him.

Should I follow shaoliu-ringon/Emma fogarty?

'fraid of getting killed?

Remember when you loved shitty reddit films like prisoners and kung fury

reminder that any time you see a post praising AMDJEET, there's a 95% he's the one posting it
beware of the poo goblin..

Why? Proof? I do not believe this.

everyone has to start somewhere

> Prisoners
Whats wrong withit?

wtf i thought he was from carolina

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Turns out I can post my profile
phew!

Saw that the midsommar extended cut is playing at a festival soon. I’d like to watch that

Attached: 7FB3D405-51FC-4CBB-9DB0-88D04324541A.jpg (2378x1039, 552K)

>it's another mitts pretends to be a heterosexual episode

Attached: kHySKxA.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Prisoners is one of the biggest dogshit movies I've ever seen

mitts is heterosexual

respect him or taste my fists

why is it shit

FaceTiming with my boo

Attached: F875EDA6-E194-4FDB-B070-58BECE98B74F.jpg (4032x2547, 2.23M)

We have...

A black Ariel

A black Captain America

A black Queen of Asgard

The black brilliance of Wakanda

A black MJ

A black Spider-Man who is AWARD WINNING

A BLACK 007.

I‘m so happy and proud. SO PROUD of my people. We are doing amazing. We are thriving. We are brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RK3tfBMSPo&t=762s

> > > >

if you seriously need explanation as to why villanueve is shit then you will never make it. But it is entirely hollow, packed full of useless symbolism and religious allegory that tries to deepen it but just weighs it down. it is boring and uncreative and offensive in just how shallow it is while trying to do every aspect of it to the utmost to convince people its not shit. for example, the acting, cinematoraphy, shitty moral dielmmas, are all turned up to 11 but its nothing. it is empty in its message and talentless in its craft, if you all you need is obvious characters and a plot propped up by muh cinematography to enjoy a movie then fine but it does nothing remotely interesting in terms of form or in the topics it covers

have sex

His top 100 list is full of favorites from people he follows and he will almost always rate the same as them or an average of their scores if they disagree. He got called out in previous threads for lowering his ratings on movies after amaranth and acid rated them one star, and he's so autistic that he doesn't just change the rating he goes back to his initial diary entry and changes the rating there so it looks like he always rated it that way.

Within one year he changed his opinion on films he once considered an all time favorite to now be terrible. As soon as he started posting here he went to extreme lengths to try to fit in and be seen as patrician, it's really quite pathetic.

>this basic bitch response
It's so easy to say a movie is "hollow" and lacks substance. Why don't you give an example of a film with substance and explain what that substance is.

Leave him alone

Delete your account

absolutely raging

you sound like youre talking out of your ass
your post could be applied to any other film in existence because of how nonspecific it is

On3 don't forget that the Saints rejoiced in insults and persecution because they had something to forgive and offer up to God. Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum.

it is entirely hollow, packed full of useless symbolism and religious allegory that tries to deepen it but just weighs it down. it is boring and uncreative and offensive in just how shallow it is while trying to do every aspect of it to the utmost to convince people its not shit. for example, the acting, cinematoraphy, shitty moral dielmmas, are all turned up to 11 but its nothing. it is empty in its message and talentless in its craft, if you all you need is obvious characters and a plot propped up by muh cinematography to enjoy a movie then fine but it does nothing remotely interesting in terms of form or in the topics it covers

Attached: E6204020-5008-4220-8DD7-C60DC8F652DF.jpg (1280x1896, 617K)

king of kino

>it is entirely hollow, packed full of useless symbolism and religious allegory that tries to deepen it but just weighs it down.
you do realize the whole movie was based and Kierkegaard philosophy
to say that it was weighed down by religious allegory is retarded
have sex

he's from pennsylvanian

that isnt smoothhands

smoothbrain

Attached: smoothbrain.jpg (583x518, 248K)

Fuck off to /art/
/lbg/ is for based gossip and shitposting

I'm not in the buisiness of giving retards (You)s

based and swainpilled

post bangers /lbg/
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

a

youtube.com/watch?v=htyNQaD8h-k

well I am

OP is clear wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=sSnIjmbof-M

>britons shall never be slaves
oh no no no no no

Attached: muslims-protest-outside-the-french-embassy-in-london[1].jpg (640x480, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wcCcUEYzGyo
posting bangers

have sex, bri

youtu.be/3WHm6tfvKlk

niggeray back at it again withe Ebonics!

have sex

be honest, how much do you wish you were black?

nivkh and proud

cop or not?

Attached: ac.png (1088x450, 295K)

Bressane
youtube.com/watch?v=04IccD49kbo

Attached: country graph 4ch.png (1080x1080, 183K)

This is true

what is truth

lw the white ppl are talking so sit this one out okay

rude

everything I do feels like a waste of time

Stop doing tjings then.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLZGmNQmGHI

I-is he back

letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/

I like all your favorites

Attached: Screenshot_49.png (714x290, 297K)

yes

>tell a friend
but I don't have any...

Attached: taf.png (662x358, 513K)

Yes, Noah Baumbach. I, too, have seen Hannah and Her Sisters.

I'm noah bambauch yes good movie i agree

Didnt realize this thread was up already, smooths autism holds no bounds.
letterboxd.com/rovhul

>already

not surprised that stinky jump ship from mlp to this

don't have sex! get in here and make posts!

bump

harry styles invented world war 2

harry styles invented world war 2

name them for me and I'll watch them all

idk, Americans are pretty butthurt too

I hate Canadians so god damn much.

letterboxd.com/shao_liu_ringon/
I've been using those direct download blogs for rare films again.

fucking thief what the hell is wrong with you?

Midsommar is a horror film, two and a half hours long, directed by Ari Aster and starring Jack Reynor and Florence Pugh as a couple in crisis who take a vacation with their friends to Sweden and end up becoming involved with a strange cult.

During and after this film it stuck in my mind, I’ve seen The wicker man, I know Russel, Zulawski, most of those weird late 60s/early 70s horror films, thus this never felt fresh, unexpected, overly unique as it may to others, so much as it feels more of a tribute and essentially final boss equivalent to those films/directors, without actually exceeding them.
On one hand the length of this film, how that length was used did allow it to achieve the building up it was going for, gradually, successfully destroying whatever normal place it may have come from, at others it felt like padding, and despite that length I agree that sometimes it seemed as if Aster was forgetting about providing followup where such could have sufficed.
I also agree with the sentiments that the characters aren’t immune to horror movie character lack of logic, for the convenience of the plot.
Pugh really does give this film the credit that it’s a horror film which happens to have actual acting and especially considering how comparatively unsympathetic everybody in this is, its not difficult to get into/behind her character.
The film occasionally breaks you out of the fact your watching a movie, its director confident and committed and I respect him at the very least , for how weird/very much not okay he was willing to go with this, making a the kind of film you’re not really allowed to make anymore, doing absolutely anything he wanted and when he decided to go all out, edgy and ridiculous as it might have been, did manage to tick my perversity boxes, I’d argue he cut some of the fat and went for all the more.

But my review is on my page, you don't need to post it as a weirdly spaced comment on this board.

They aren't available anywhere else though. I'd buy them or legally stream them if I could if they were available to buy.

Moments surprisingly try their hand at comedy (although this is mostly snarky dialogue), which sort of works, but this is predominantly a mood driven and very bleak film (which does briefly stay with you after the credits have rolled) for the most part and although these elements aren’t entirely unfunny and don’t break the film’s more depressing/upsetting aspects, it’s probably a contributing factor to why it lags, the details about the cult themselves while interesting and are integral to building the world Aster is creating, do get too much focus and detail .
The daylight setting does nothing to detract from what Midsommar attempts to achieve, which had been a concern I had initially going into it and successfully lends itself to the film’s aesthetic achievement.
In conclusion, while I have no idea how to rate this, I’m happy that Midsommar exists, but it could have been a far tidier film and experience.
I’m glad I watched it and its obviously much better and audacious than most of whats coming out in the mainstream in cinema’s today.
People will either despise or love this.

Like review 3 likes

Popular reviews
More

Dunkirk
Dunkirk 2017

Watched 21 Jul, 2017 3

Dunkirk

Dunkirk is a 100 minute action/war film directed by Christopher Nolan, it stars Tom Hardy and focuses on the British naval escape from Dunkirk during the second world war.

Allow me to get something out of the way, I am not a fan of Christopher Nolan, I found Interstellar syrupy and condescending in its exposition, Memento and Insomnia, Inception as self-important crime films which consider themselves more than they actually are, I’ll take the old Batman films (Burton and… more

You're allowed to use my reviews as memes/copypasta if you like, I give my approval.

bump

Absolutely 'Fukking' awful*.
*Except Amber Heard obvs.

Like review 11 likes Block or Report
4 Comments

Parker
Parker
4y

I think you just reviewed every Amber Heard movie.
Noetic Hatter
Noetic Hatter
4y

Yes, but only because he has excellent taste in hot chicks.
Jimbo
Jimbo
4y

Not only are they all awful, I'd wilfully and with malice of forethought spell 'fucking' incorrectly too. That bad. She is hot though but that's not the only reason she gets a pass in this.
Jimbo
Jimbo
4y

Honest.

Attached: amber.jpg (2880x4188, 1.41M)

ed helms is legitimately the funniest person on earth. his line delivery in this is so good and he always steals the show for me especially in the office as well!!! he's so underrated in my opinion

Jason

½ Watched by Jason 15 Jul, 2019

Afterthoughts:

-Nothing says I need more attention than texting somebody with one word messages and then replying with paragraphs of your negative life story. Nobody likes that.

-With that said, everybody knows that one person who absolutely craves that type attention and will do anything in the world to get it. That’s why you cut toxic from your life, people.

-Conroy's mother confirming that teenage girls are manipulative is spot-on.

-It’s crazy to think that if this had taken place before smartphones, this would have never been a topic of disscussion.

-You’re dumb if you don’t believe she’s guilty. Charles Manson, technically, didn’t kill anyone but you would have totally been fine if he was never punished, right?

-I can confirm that people from Massachusetts definitely do have that accent. It is real and it is unapologetically unintentional.

-15 months is not enough when:
A. Your eyebrows are darker than your hair color
B. You look psychotic
C. You actually enjoy Glee

letterboxd.com/West1240/

i watch what i want to watch and i swear im not pretentious

Attached: Capture.png (692x596, 649K)

good boy

followed fren

im suicidal

The world is thy ship and not thy home.

bump

if you seriously need explanation as to why kubrick is shit then you will never make it. But it is entirely hollow, packed full of useless symbolism and religious allegory that tries to deepen it but just weighs it down. it is boring and uncreative and offensive in just how shallow it is while trying to do every aspect of it to the utmost to convince people its not shit. for example, the acting, cinematoraphy, shitty moral dielmmas, are all turned up to 11 but its nothing. it is empty in its message and talentless in its craft, if you all you need is obvious characters and a plot propped up by muh cinematography to enjoy a movie then fine but it does nothing remotely interesting in terms of form or in the topics it covers

Attached: 1540562236342.png (275x183, 100K)

normal suicidal or actually-likely-to-kys-in-the-coming-month suicidal?

bump

these threads are going nowhere. stop.

I actually watched half of these after I saw this pasta ages ago. The 1934 Chinese one is so obscure I'm curious where the pasta creator even found the name.

I'm new to letterboxd.
Do you guys add in movies that you're sure you watched but you don't remember any details about?
I feel like I should watch them again if I were to add them in, but then it also feels like a waste of time.

we can't let /art/ win!

Yes. There's no way I'm rewatching all those shitty early 2000s kids movies.

I only log what I've watched since I made the account. I don't care if some /lbg/ autist thinks I haven't seen Modern Times.

I will ask this here too.
Alright, so what was all this about? Also are there any other snoozekinos like this? I can't comprehend how did Angelopoulos manage to make something so boring yet so brilliant in some places. The cinematography is unreal and the flashback scene is a masterpiece but what the fuck was Keitel's character blabbering throughout the film? He was like an alien.

Attached: stiahnuť.jpg (189x267, 11K)

Blade Runner

2099 was garbage, prove me wrong

Bump

>2099 was garbage, prove me wrong
Yeah the treaty that ended WWIV was a disaster.

Is there no way to search from a person's profile a particular movie they watched?
I'm gonna have to go through all those filters like year and still have to scan the movies of that year for what I'm looking for am I?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but if you want to test whether a person has logged a specific film you can do, e.g.
>letterboxd.com/username/film/filmname/
And it will return a 404 if they haven't logged it

However it's worth noting that it will still return a 404 if they have watched it but didn't log a date, so it's imperfect

Are there any movies as grimy as this one?
(The Hole, 1998)

Attached: 1543889774810.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

I've been meaning to watch that, one of my favourite grimey films is "Nekromantic". Its a german film about a guy who finds a skeleton and fucks it with his girlfriend.

Thanks, I'll watch that right now.

Should I watch some straub huillet flicks or do they suck

the most pretentious garbage around. they film two randoms in a field on an iPhone reading from some obscurantist book literally nothing else

Theo Angelopoulos fell asleep during this when it showed at TIFF.

Kek, really? He threw a fit when it didn't win Palme but only Jury prize.

They're marxist trash loved by letterboxd trannies so take a fucking guess.

Some of them are good, some of them not so good.

letterboxd.com/remietule/

rate my 10/10s Yea Forums im pretty much a normie.

Attached: 1559805225456.jpg (800x1200, 87K)

You have seen literally 6 films from pre 80s and two of the six are salo and pink flamingos.

the godfather and whiplash are indeed 10/10.
personally didnt like pulp fiction, IB, >avengers
>Creed ||
>10/10

Attached: 1559811346574.jpg (592x413, 34K)

i said i was a normie.
also born in 1997

i was born 3 years later thats no excuse.

Anyone who tries posting here that has seen less than 100 films from before the 1950s should be banned on sight

well what are some good ones to watch?
ive seen like 12 films pre 80s. so like 4% of all my movies are pre 80s.

Good morning demons. What do you have for me today?

I would start with whatever catches your eye from the french new wave or just go randomly down the TSPDT Top 1000 list.

are you talking about this theyshootpictures.com/gf1000.htm

Yes. You can get it here if you want it easier. You don't have to do in order. I would just watch whatever looks interesting to you.
letterboxd.com/peacefulanarchy/list/tspdt-they-shoot-pictures-dont-they-1000/

thanks user

Can someone explain why the 'Films that became the TSPDT starting list' LB list has like 20,000 films on it, including completely un-notable and forgotten 1910s featurettes with 0 logs?

go ahead, ban me

It's combining every list they have posted.

How long has it been around? I thought it was a modern film website, but I find it hard to believe any list constructed in the 2000s would ever propose something like this in their '1000 essential':
letterboxd.com/film/sperduti-nel-buio-1914/

> /lbg/ - letterboxd general
Okay this is epic.

Arokz (He/Him)
letterboxd.com/Arokz/
>The Spiral Staircase
Great gothic horror with cute mute gf
>Harrison Bergeron
Canadian TV Movie, interesting take on Vonnegut's short story but still lackluster especially the end.
>House by the River
Film noir by Fritz Lang starring Reagan's first wife. Not his best but still entertaining.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 10.45.59 AM.png (674x585, 580K)

He makes lists off of other lists so it's not that crazy.

I didn't even notice at first but that film I linked has literally been lost since the 1940s. God knows what list it would get into, unless it was some sort of purely historical list.

I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved. I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved. I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved. I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved. I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved. I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved. I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved. I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved. I learned that at Daniele Huillet's funeral, Jean-Marie Straub fell to the ground on his knees and began to weep uncontrollably, as he held his fist in the air in communist salute, which left me deeply moved.

>unless it was some sort of purely historical list.
It is this. If you click around on the pages of films from the 1910s you will see lists people made from old books that go over lists of silent films no one has watched.

could you post some blog examples

nice try fbi

will you be my girlfriend

letterboxd.com/emogazebo/

Attached: file.png (1166x1021, 1.41M)

fuck off back to imdb

updated my watchlist. Any I should add?
letterboxd.com/remietule/watchlist/

New to letterboxd, and am just recently getting into movies as a main hobby. Please no bully.

letterboxd.com/vitarro/

Attached: file.png (655x572, 509K)

>Tarantino
>Nolan
>Anderson
Yes, we can see

where do you expect him to start

Straub

Tarr, Angelopoulos, Diaz, Tarkovsky, Anger, Brakhage, Markopoulos and naturally

God Griffith needs to fucking come back already and fix these threads so they aren't constantly barraged by embryos

> Tarr
tranny
> Angelo
tranny
> Diaz
tranny
> Anger
tranny
> Brak
tranny
> Marko
tranny
> S-H
trannies

good list

fix them yourself

Who's not tranny then?

Attached: 1535854086304.png (199x253, 33K)

You do realize that Griffithfag is a tranny right?

If I had meant Senorita I would've posted his/hers/its profile.

i wont stand for megan slander

Mario Menounos’ character, who is credited about tenth and has a not inconsiderable amount of screen time, is billed as “Sexy Nurse”.

Is that true? That kinda ruins the whole shtick.

Yes.

bump

letterboxd.com/sksksksksksksk/

Attached: Markering_450.png (656x567, 370K)

tfw you want to ask jackieray what's the best Louisiana hot sauce but you've called him the nword

no proof

bump

Because it was on.

Which is also my official review. Because let's be honest, it's never going to be the best thing in your DVD collection. But it's always going to be the best thing on TV right now.

Most of you don't deserve Jackieray

Attached: originalcore.png (805x744, 1.06M)

Oy vey!

Literally me.

jackiegay

No but you should remove the Straub-Huillet garbage.

>5 shekels have been deposited in your account

I can't directly link them, the spam filter seems to block them. But, Hawkmenblues , wipfilms, wordcinema, cave of forgotten films, rarefilm, rarelust and myduckisdead.

Also letterboxd has lists for every film on those sites.

I refuse to waste my time on this man's films when there's so much more shit out there I'm more interested in checking out

ten bucks says that none of the directors here who were contemporaries of one another had actually heard of each other. so who cares

surprised to see Piavoli getting repped on this site a lot lately

where the fuck to i find bruce elder films

where your heart wants you to find it

if they aren't even on KG how good can they possibly be
maybe they are just meaningless pretentious shit

letterboxd.com/warped/list/unseen-silents/
if you haven't seen at least half of these sod off

how? Where?

That pasta is literally like three years old

I thought he was just a fag