Fucking DROPPED

Fucking DROPPED.

Attached: Capture789546.png (860x918, 1.01M)

That kid has no right to be that smug.

Boyega is the most token black looking actor I have ever seen

have you even checked netflix demographics, son? it's basically "Lifetime Online" at this point

this better be fake

Attached: literally me.jpg (627x720, 21K)

fucking this

Will Boyega play one of the eldritch monsters?

>wide-hipped nigger
>ayyyy lmao
>el goblino americano
What the fuck were they thinking with the casting?

It's fake. Debicki is pure.

It’s real. They are doing a big press push at comic con at the end of the week

Post source or fuck off

Probably the best they could get.I

its fake just some dumb nigger OP trying to start up shit

Friday they are doing a cast reveal/q&a at comic con

Literally just google netflix bloodborne, you lazy fuck.

>play bloodborne
>not a single black person
>lotsa mutated werewolf monsters and spooky shit from outside our realm of existence
>zero love story elements
>zero oddly shaped annoying children

I sighed so loudly I think I tore something in my throat.

He's rich, young, probably fucked a couple of older chicks by now. Adults cater to him like those late-night pricks Fallon and Kimmel. He is a show creator and executive producer for dumb ass prank show. Him and Milly are the only two who will have any real careers post Stranger Things. He probably has a staff. Also, he probably got some jew executive between his thighs. Yeah he will.be alright in the land of sin

He's wearing Steve's hair, that's why he feels so smug.

Why don't you before making such a braindead comment? Retard

Attached: 1552528121096.jpg (628x820, 124K)

He'll be the hamfistedly good and righteous Hunter seeking to free the world of the monstrous taint and spread diversity and feminism. Debicki will be that crow chick who's personality and motives will be entirely rewritten to correspond with the narrative the all female writing team pulled out of their asses. The weird kid will be one of the dogs, who inexplicably can talk now.

>only link that is mildly relevant is "RUMOR:..."
>an ifunny link
>from last december
Going to such lengths to post bait is truly baffling. I cannot believe you are actually this much of a gay rat faced bitch nigger retarded faggot retard with 2 inches erect

>there are people in this thread right now who dont know of the "john boyega bloodborne netflix" meme

>that cast
you're fucking joking right? HAHAHAHA

whos the retarded fucking autist who keeps pushing this garbage meme?

What the fuck are you on about? I asked for a source to the article in OP's image and now you're sperging the fuck out

I get it because those are the beasts and slug people

Why do you think Hollywood gives him roles?
They think he's "authentic" and "from the streets" when really he's just a middle-class drama student with a fat arse.

Hello there, summerfag.

It's one user forcing this Boyega Bloodborne meme. I appreciate the effort but it's not very funny.

Why are you still watching netflix? It's the most pozzed network

Attached: 1495421617614.png (1350x1522, 1.57M)

>BLOODBORNE STATUS: NETFLIXED

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
FUCK YOU
YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME

i want to fugg that specimen on the left

WHY MAKE A FUCKING BLOODBORNE MOVIE IF YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE A BLOODBORNE MOVIE

mfw exactly.

"Dear White People
The most condensing, arrogant, libtard show I have ever come across. That was one of the reasons why I canceled my subscription.

Surely you jest, OP?

debicki is legit half a foot taller than ooga booga. if the romance is between them they're gonna need a lot of apple crates

Sounds like perfect casting to me.

Attached: Bloodborne™_20150328185719.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

Why did you watch something you knew you were going to dislike based on the name?

LOL

My sister who is a progressive was begging me to watch. I caved

Fake bullshit

Getting headlines on boyega's bloodborne netflix show has slowly become my favorite meme on Yea Forums

>Boyega
cancelled after a season.

Dude ruins everything.

Idris Elba as Sekiro when

>netflix
No thanks faggots lmao
that debicki chick is fucking ugly as shit and a terrible actress as well

You have some saved? Post them if you do.
Here's one from a few days ago.

Attached: 1563017886242.png (845x836, 710K)

This had damn well better be inaccurate at least, because Bloodborne should NOT be focussed on romance. Any other theme known to storytelling could be made to fit thematically, not not romance. No no no no no.

It’s not a meme

oh boy
>Token Black
>Female White Savior
>Goblino Kid
can't think of a more American Netflix trio if I tried

Attached: 1556987191944.jpg (184x184, 7K)

They are already building sets in Prague. It’s happening

>all these racists itt

Attached: 1558212739375.png (629x678, 351K)

She would unironically make a good Eileen

Attached: sophie-okonedo.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>everything must have a nigger nowadays
its so tiresome

incels SHOOK

Attached: 1519389341089.jpg (2000x2266, 744K)

Then I can only hope to hell someone knocks some sense into their heads. DON'T SPOTLIGHT THE ROMANCE PEOPLE, THAT'S THE VERY LAST THING IT'S ABOUT.

>no jazzm
yikes and cringe

As if niggers play those type of Video Games
>SHIITEEE GET OUT MY MADDEN OR NBA 2K NIGGA

this would be worth watching desu

Goddammit the fact that the alt right has made something out of themselves continues to surprise me it reminds me of the old days of the HACKER KNOWN AS 4 CHAN. Man if only they knew how faggy you guys are truly a bunch of faggots.

At least they casted good actors to play the monsters ... oh wait

hunters dream would be a prison where they talk to bill cosby for advice

>Can't even get the tradition hero's journey down correctly on a good day.
>Think they can inverse and subvert it correctly on any day at all.
A bloodborne tv series has to be a fucking joke right? No one at Netflix is actually stupid enough to believe they can do it, right?

If it is actually real it'll boil my blood. Not because it'll be related to bloodborne, because outside of the name, it fucking won't be. But because there are retards out there making bank off of shitting up everything they touch, and even bigger retards giving them the money to do it in the first place.

It is real and more info is coming during the netflix panel at comic con

Based Netflix keeping video game adaptations shit so they don't become mainstream resulting in the games being influenced by the movies/ TV shows. Comics are dead but at least Netflix are doing their part to save video games.

I wanna see Shadow of the Colossus with niggers, sluts, and faggots, does Netflix have that license yet?

Attached: 1539963652082.jpg (848x565, 85K)

the nightmare never ends

Attached: 1549823383263.jpg (1200x892, 239K)

Did John Cryer pass his curse on to Boyega?

Good No worth nog , hater femi , an midge tard freak .. WINRAR ..

love how mad you make spergs on this board, keep it up

You can talk, you can talk, you can talk! You're brave now motherfucker!

Throw his ass out, he's a nigger! HE'S A NIGGER! HE'S A NIGGER! A NIGGER! LOOK, THERE'S A NIGGER!

Attached: kramer.jpg (1300x1673, 615K)

>people STILL taking the bait
Holy FUCKING newfag Batman

Who the fuck is this for?
Seriously. Who the fuck do they think they cam market this to?
Fans of the game will hate it.
Mainstream isn't big on cosmic and Victorian horror.
And the grimdark Victorian setting drastically limits what they can do with tone.

I honestly can't see them doing anything outside of turning it into a tonedeaf action shlock show with some fucking inane message that undermines the themes and messages of the original game.

yeah, keep memeing you fucks, and the execs of Netflix or whatever will actually cast those abominations, not because of some hidden agenda, but because they couldn't tell the difference between shitposting and actual interest if their lives depended on it
it will be same dumpsterfire as Witcher anyway

ACCCIEEEED ATTACKS ALL NOW .. trips Rey in .. VATS AT THEM ..

FILTH ... an calm shits gone start again ..

You're a newfag who bought it hook, line and sinker, it's fucking fake and made to upset people like you.

>Netflix
>Videogame adaptation
Big yikes

>hello good Hunter
>AYO WER THE WHITE WOMUN AT SHEEIT THE HEALING CHURCH BE RASCCISS AS SHET LOVE CRAFT BE FINNA RAYCIS!

>not a single black person
>Henryk
>Eileen
Also this is fake and gay anyway

Its for the plebs who eat up every little thing Netflix shits out. And woke faggots who have severe victim complexes.

Say what you want, but they nailed the casting for the Living Failures.

Attached: dustin.jpg (874x452, 54K)

Miyazaki already said that Elden Ring won't have a novel because it would ruin the mystery, so I don't think he'll be selling the rights to anything

meet our hero, Tongue, but Hole

Gamers sit down!

>it's a clapback towards incels epiisode

Attached: whatever2.gif (200x200, 2M)

They don't give a single fuck about what the source material is about, how have people not clued in to that fact yet

We have, we're just still in the denial phase. Not enough Insight yet to cope with the full horror.

its fake you gullible moron boomers

Bloodborn is a horror game where ayy lamos come down from space and turn people into horrific half human / half beast creatures. Seems like perfect casting to me.

so diverse!

based

>Yharnam must let the beasts in, it must get used to a multicultural mode or else the great ones will not survive

It's the scourge of shitposts, therefore, you're in the know, right?

Imagine this symbol of white supremacy getting blacked on screen. God bless Netflix for this

Attached: 12357712_1685035971713299_1831444380_n.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

Is any of this real? Doesn't Sony own the Bloodborne IP? Wouldn't they produce the thing themselves?

I think they do not have the capability to understand this. Their brains function as brick walls.

Attached: A single ifunny result.jpg (922x741, 127K)

take it easy

Attached: 1558533630751.jpg (1050x1374, 381K)

basedboy hands typed this

Can you really blame anons when reality has become indistinguishable from satire? After black female 007, anyone who would believe OP's pic at face value is 100% justified.

>Can you really blame anons
Yes. Anyone who uses this site as a main source for information is a moron.

It's not a horror game.

>niggerback

hmmm

Lovecraftian.... About love.... Jesus christ

Pottery

This is joke right? Bloodborne movie with Boyega and The Amerimutt 2.0. WTF?

Delete this.

Millie won't have a career, but the really gay looking kid will.

>Nigflix
and what did you expect?

Attached: •handsome black stallion.webm (640x640, 1.66M)

I bet that mutt faggot has fucked more than Finn Wolfhard too

holy shit lmao

A Netflix exec said their internal numbers said nobody liked interracial love, then he doubled down on pushing it out for social reasons.

I dunno, that's good I suppose? But if I were an investor I might kick him to the curb.

How fucking new are you

This schizo has some bizzare obsession with momentarily tricking people into thinking boyega is starring a bloodborne movie even though it takes all of 3 seconds to google this and find out its fake

Nah just kidding bitch, its unfunny and forced suck my cock

Let the poor little retarded boy have some happiness

>want to see Debicki romance scenes
>don't want to see interracial romance
and it can't be that toothless goblin either.

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH NONONONO
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bloodborne was not even that good. Better than Demons Souls, yes. Better than Darks Souls yes. Better than Sekiros, hell no.

And it doesn't hold a tee to the best game of this decade, Watch Dogs. Nothing can beat the hacking, shooting all that shit game was fucking amazing.

How did these fuckers manage to slap an interracial romance in a story inspired by european gothic aesthetics and lovecraftian terror?

I love this mentally deranged kind of shitposting

>>zero love story elements
Well, gherman was probably in love with maria, that's why the doll looks like her

lol his career won't last more than another 2 years

I've seen Finn in more things than either of those two.

If niggers stopped buying 2k for one year in protest maybe EA would actually fix the game and make it good again. The last few years it's gotten 1 out of 10 ratings and the stupid fucking apes still trade their food stamps for it.

gamers are cucked faggots too, they bent over to digital distribution and even brag about it, Valve drones are the worst of all

Thanks for outing yourselves and proving that Yea Forums is infested with your kind, Yea Forumsermin. Saving this thread for future use.

You're saying you didn't drop it when they revealed it was going to take place in in the 60s?

Considering he has bottom of the barrel genetics I believe he has every right to be as smug as he likes.

Is Debicki playing Eileen?

Fear the nigger blood

You retards know Google exists right?

lol imagine that ape playing eileen

It's fake.

> Will Smith as Host of Nightmares

not sure why but the thought of that makes me fucking kek

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 10K)

Niggerborne, what did you expect?