Being a girl is like so hard and depressing

>being a girl is like so hard and depressing

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-203022_Instagram.jpg (518x430, 120K)

I hate women so much.

BASED, FUCK WOMEN

Attached: 4E7A9773-D955-4643-A22D-B4B75CBA49CD.jpg (688x919, 185K)

look at those jugs

Yeah, I'm thinking that's based

Based

He's actually a feminist like most incels.

Attached: DoH84wdUUAACUQE.jpg (900x1200, 185K)

>if Kate's had tits

i’m not a feminist, nor am i an incel. go have dilate tranny

Attached: FDDB12B6-0568-48F7-BA8F-54D875801526.jpg (404x403, 41K)

Kstew

That explains why he killed his wife

same if im being honest. i mean i could lie but whats the point. i strongly dislike them

p-pat is that really you?

Attached: 1E9E3C14-711A-461E-8EBF-4CE8E1C9EF60.jpg (400x460, 34K)

incel detected

Is she wearing a bra as a top?

Attached: sue ellen mishke.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Faggot detected wee woo wee woo wee woo
fuck off bro

Attached: 1560312447857.png (274x301, 16K)

>when Chad doesn't text back

Attached: 1542488671483m.jpg (1023x1024, 97K)

We know, we know. Nobody cares, /r9k/.

Being blonde and having big tits is living life on Easy mode.

have sex

fpbp

Holy based

This desu senpaitachi

Not if you don't slut yourself out.

Being tall and big is easy mode for men. If you're willing to thug yourself out.

fag

but that makes no sense, if youre a good looking young female people simply treat you better and you get more opportunities. being big or tall does absolutely nothing for a guy (maybe tall guys get the envy of mentally ill gymcels on Yea Forums but how is that an advantage)

It probably is, considering their very personhood is routinely denied by people like OP.

>being big or tall does absolutely nothing for a guy
Incel lanklet detected. Tall athletic men are more respected by almost everyone. They get better job opportunities and have more friends.

>their very personhood is routinely denied by people like OP.
>by people like OP
And there's the key detail. Virgin neckbeards don't respect your personhood, big fucking deal. You think people who actually matter respect attractive women more, or the prestigious "white male" who happens to have no confidence money or looks?

Fuck off. You know nothing of the world

You deny reality just to spite internet virgins. I question whether or not non-virgins even have more life experience.

It must be such an empty existence that if they stop to reflect upon it they would stare into the void. I have transcended contempt and now I feel only pity

You know nothing of human biology

It is a widespread societal phenomenon. Northern/western european culture particularly despises femininity to such an extent that the women themselves are disgusted by it.

i do

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *defecates out in the middle of the street* baby i love.you. show pretty pusy please *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Attached: 10003.jpg (700x525, 36K)

Based.

Women literally are incapable of the emotional range required for anything close to "depression" to actually exist. It would be like expecting a dog to do calculus

what are you looking at?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-141822_Instagram.jpg (695x1159, 452K)

Being a tall and big guy gets you the same thing as being a blonde, buxom woman. People just treat you better.

Except that both men and women treat tall guys better, women aren't nicer to blonde, buxom women, but men are total idiots around them.

If you want free STUFF, you have to slut yourself out or thug yourself up, and this strategy only works when you're young. And again, it's easier for the big guy than the hot chick, you can be a successful thug up to your forties, this is not so easy for a hot chick in her forties.

Looking at your tits, bitch.
*sluuurp*

Attached: 462F4CF5-8CCE-4B55-8AA0-696802C73867.jpg (207x172, 11K)

Women can't understand living with a purpose therefore they can't understand living without one. It all just goes right above their heads as they continue living for the immediate pleasures life affords them.

I’m glad I’m not a women, men get more handsome as they age

no one pays you to act like a thug on the internet

when did Yea Forums become the gayest board?

When you started posting

Sometimes I get envious of women, especially young attractive ones. They seem to get everything handed to them and they live under the illusion that it's all by their own hands, that men and the government aren't treating them like children and holding their hands every step of the way. Ignorance is bliss and all that. Unless you're on top of the world as a man I don't see how you could deny that being female from age 1-25 is playing on godmode but then the "wall" hits and it's the most sad, miserable shit I've ever seen. Especially if it's the future cat lady, chip on the shoulder feminist. They've been lied to their whole lives and it destroys them completely in the end. Maybe being a guy isn't so bad after all.

Attached: 1468957818472.jpg (2048x1365, 287K)

name?

Attached: 1545760747549.jpg (1596x1696, 598K)

VERY based and underrated post

based and redpilled

Attached: 1562879327819.jpg (346x406, 38K)

Attached: 12312312313213321.png (250x250, 128K)

Good point.

But there is like a 5 - 10 year window for random hot women to make easy money (and there is no good career from it), there is a 10 - 20 year window for random tough guys (and there are some good careers from it).

Attached: 1521055686507.png (1700x1273, 257K)

Why?

Attached: 1506939728176.png (1281x1113, 1.4M)

based

Attached: 1510323830579.png (1024x768, 141K)

>only 90% of men want to be your boyfriend
>men only want to do 99% of the work in the relationship / courtship
>Get jobs and promotions just for being female
>Everybody is nicer to you
>It's considered misogynistic if you're treated as bad as the average male
>Can literally rape a man and make him pay you child support
It truly is hard being a girl

Attached: 1562282821898.jpg (692x883, 194K)

>millennials are so pussified and believe in "powerful" statements so much that people pat in the back over shit like this
God, we need another World War, see if everyone's balls finally drop.

I would never trade being a guy for being a woman. Even as a friendless virgin loser making shit pay, I still like being a man. I don't know what it is.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based

Fpbp

where's the webm?

It's called being normal.
You are born a man, you will prefer being a man.
If you don't, you are mentally ill.

>Going on incel forums at work
Come the fuck on lol
>inb4 that includes Yea Forums
It does

LMAO this fucking kills me

I fucking wish she'd show us her puppies before they get any older.

They were fucking top tier during 5secondfilms, which is over a decade ago. FUCK DO IT SOON GODDAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I legitimately can't imagine how easy it is being a woman. Not even an /r9k/ type of guy, I have plenty of women friends, just... I find it unbelievable that so many of them complain about shit we all deal with except they have it way better.

My friend's girlfriend decided to join some shitty programming bootcamp after she was stuck in her dead end job after getting a marketing degree. With literally 1/8th the experience of my friend and no professional reference, she managed to score a job that pays twice his in an already high paying field. You can easily secure a 200k job just by having a coochie and not being literally brain dead.

Based Suraj

Nobody has a hard life nowadays.
That's why everyone is scum, nobody appreciates what they have.
We need to bring back the draft, only this time for women too.
10 years jumping from one active warzone to the next will kill the personalities of all you entitled, spoiled millennials.

Women are always taken care of by the state and get more government funding.
Men, the sex that created almost literally everything is basically shunned by the state and gets less government funding.
Not to mention the many social benefits to being a woman.

Of course this might be different in the very middle east, like full on sharia law, (although admittedly I don't know enough about these areas) but for 95% of the world it's like this.

The upside to being a man is agency, women don't have it, even "intelligent" women are ruled by their emotions, they never grow up past 14.

It's objectively harder to be a guy, but anything worth doing in life is hard.

Attached: 1505083129469.webm (454x470, 448K)

Lol look at this faggot. You're probably still in your 20s. You have no idea

The moment you minimize, as much as you can, the mental real estate that you allow women to take up in your brain, you realize that being a man is pretty sweet.

If you're under 38 you're a millenial.

jacked off to that over a decade ago bro
like i said

I revel in the fact they'll become old and haggard and disgusting looking.

I am, 21, next year will make 4 i'm in the military and i'll be able to apply for a private security contractor.
And honestly, it's been an absolute joy, I think everyone should give the military a try, it always has positive effects on people.

You check the Internet and everyone pretends like they have a hard life when the only challenge in your life is getting the next shitty Marvel movie spoiled.
You are not even demanding that women should put the same "effort" as you, you are asking for an even easier life.
You are all just a bunch of lazy faggots who want an even lazier life.
That's now what the human body evolved for.

Generations are not almost 40 years long.

This bitch was in five second films? Wtf, I've seen like all of them.

>go on 4channel
>see a reddit post
>mfw

>You're probably still in your 20s
What, life gets harder in your 30s?
I mean, maybe for Yea Forums, but that's because everyone here wasted their 20s browsing this website instead of moving ahead in life.

>you are asking for an even easier life
fucking obviously you retard, what is the point of any progression if it isn't to make life better and easier for people in the long run?

Should we all just live in huts and hunt for our food everyday? Or are we too bitchy for wanting an agricultural society?

Same, but I also hate men so much, too. I have to admit, they can both have some really lovely people sometimes.

yes

Attached: brie larson_stronk & braev.png (635x589, 86K)

Woman at work who I've known for years across multiple companies. She chill as fuck and we have some great conversations. She's married with 3 kids but is entering that restless stage. She knows all about how much ex-wife cheated on me with a coworker last year. As the months went on and I gave less of a shit about it to the point of complete indifference, she's slowly opened up about being unhappy in her own marriage, eventually admitted that she has thoughts about wanting to fuck other people. This is someone who a few months ago was saying her libido is dead. Now I understand: it's dead for that sucker. I'm also not a confident guy who assumes women want to fuck me, but I got vibes from her recently, like she would totally fuck my brains out if we were ever together on a work trip with alcohol involved.

This is women. I've got plenty of stories like this for different women I've known. They all end the same way. Remember it, fellas.

>21 yo thinking he knows shit about how people live or their struggles
you're precisely the type of person who belongs in the military and i'm glad you're there

This. Some fucking grunt learns how to disassemble an M4 and all of a sudden he's a fucking mensa member. I wonder what kind of emotional insecurities he's got buried under that tough guy layer. Literally every single ex-military guy I know, some cool some fucking psychos, have giant chips on their shoulders.

apparently not or youre faceblind

Life is pointless without challenge.
Your brain exists to solve problems.
If someone gave you 5 billion dollars right now, for the first year it might be fun just buying shit, but afterwards your existence will be more and more shallow until you have nothing.
People are like they are nowadays precisely because there's no challenges in their lives.
Nobody should be entitled to effortless success in life.

I'm only there temporarily.
For me the military is like college, except i'm not going to end up crippled with debt for life and I will actually get the job I want after I'm done here.

>everyone turned gay when you started posting
thanks i guess

Not him but don't assume what people would do with money.
Personally if I had 5 billion dollars, I'd invest like 95% of it into researching anti aging/eternal youth/immortality. My life would get much better, as I could actually fulfill a purpose.

>My life would get much better, as I could actually fulfill a purpose.
Not unless you are doing the actual research.
Look at Elon Musk, he funded a space company that's actually doing shit and even then he's a depressed, ultra-ironic loser who smokes weed and watches anime in his 40s.

and married the same woman twice like an idiot and then moved onto GRIMES.

but fuck you, as an investor that other user would be involved deeply in the shit. even if it went nowhere, he'd find a purpose for his life thereby doing all the shit you said he needs to be doing not to feel like a woman.

You'd go to investors meetings where you wouldn't understand a thing of what you are told.
And considering the money you invested, everyone would be out to get as much of it for themselves.

He succeeded in a lot of his projects though.
He's probably depressed for other reasons.
He's balding and constantly gets hair transplants, it's a bit odd, you'd think with his status and money he can just accept his hair.

Besides that goal would take a lot of my time up corresponding with different aides and such, I wouldn't just hand money over and chill, I'd have to actually do my own research. (More than I currently do at least)

that forces you to spend time educating yourself and hiring other hangers-on who specialize in dumbing it down to your current level of intellect. there's plenty to do. and no matter if you have $100 or $1000000000, there's always someone around the corner looking to swipe as much as they can from you.

I've been researching this since I was 14, read Aubrey de Grey's books and kept up on various research.
I'm not a retard, in other words.

Good luck dumbing down to 140IQ.

>there's always someone around the corner looking to swipe as much as they can from you
Which is why I don't invest, ever.

Attached: 1556656564565.jpg (258x245, 12K)