He got away with it, but he'll never work again

He got away with it, but he'll never work again.
And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1553098696649.jpg (700x700, 114K)

Oh no, no more detached emotionless reptile man, whatever will we do, kino will never be the same

Attached: 34234.png (900x506, 286K)

Got away with what? He literally did nothing wrong.
Reddit ruins another life because of muh metoo.

>being gay is bad
>except when you're being gay non-consensually
Yea Forums proving again to be top notch contrarians

Honestly, I’d still have Kevin Spacey as my acting teacher. The guy’s a legend, just because some attention-whoring nobody claims he was molested doesn’t make it true

You have to understand that these people have dirt on each other. He sent a message out and it was heard loud and clear.

Spacey was innocent all along

the guy was texting his gf having a laugh about it
just say you're not gay retard

Spacey has dirt on a 20 something yr old nobody barista?

was the message the "being frank" video ?

is there a good analysis of what he actually said out there ?

This. Remember those pics of him giving pizza to the paparazzi?

There are two types who are outraged over this kinda stuff. One is the redditor and the other is the pizza/pedogate who wants to see Hollywood crumble. Neither is being unbiased.
The guy dropped the charges because there are phone texts with his gf where he's laughing and bragging about Spacey hitting on him. Hardly what you would call a victim. Not to mention that he lied to Spacey about his age in order to get free drinks and hang out with a celebrity.

I went to this class

people playing it down aren't being unbiased either, there's a huge amount of of virgins who just want all accusations to always be false.
Lying about your age to get drinks doesn't open you up to being sexually used.
The texts just reinforces it wasn't a big deal to him, but something not affecting a person that much doesn't make it okay.

I've been felt up by girls and been pissed about it, it's not like I felt raped or anything but they still don't have the right to do that.

He's ballsy.
I wonder why he's not afraid of the old two shots to the back of the head suicide trick.
Did he hire ex secret service men as his guards?

Wait, I forgot.
Whats his name again?

Give it three years.

nah.
OJ got off and his career never resurfaced despite his efforts.
Spacey is fucked. No one is even following his case anymore.

storytime or gtfo

OJ isn't even slightly comparable to Spacey. A lot of people in Hollywood still love him. And normies forget quickly enough.

Spacey didnt murder two people dumbshit

neither did OJ according to the court.

kevin spacey couldn't come on my first day so someone else (a literal who) replaced him. ditched the class and got a refund the same day

people knew he did and released a book detailed how he would have
there is no real evidence of spacey doing anything

agreed

Read the full report. Early on Spacey showed interest in him and the guy told Spacey he was not gay. He continued to drink with Spacey anyways, Spacey would tell him to go to his place, he continued to drink and at some point he put his arm around Spacey and sang with him. During all this, he was having a laugh at Spacey with his gf. He had plenty of opportunities to leave, and if he truly felt in some kinda danger he could have called police instead of texting his gf "lol he's gay, he wants to sleep with me".
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one. This guy saw an opportunity to extort Spacey out of money and took it. And to a lot of people jumping into the metoo or everyone in Hollywood is a pedo bandwagon, the actual truth doesn't matter much.

Wait so did spacey fuck him or did he just hit on him?

based

Spacey was at last years oscars and nobody batted an eye. He wont be in movies but he will still be around for a long while.

One creepy faggot liberal down, many more to go.

Just hit on him.

He'll work again. Nothing America likes better then to knock you down and then watch you rise up again.

If he raped a 15 year old girl hed be in jail for sure.

He hit on him and at some point he did touch the guy's dick. The accuser took out his phone, recorded it, put it on snapchat and texted his gf, while having a laugh and saying that he has "one hell of a story".
The text messages were a big part of Spacey's defense and the case didn't go to trial because of them. They didn't even settle out of court, the accuser just dropped the charges.

I wish his career had survived. Cards had to die as it was shit after he became president, but his 90s stuff is kino. Pity he released that weird cooking video because that was just fuckin weird

that vid is the most kino thing he has made in years

>I've been felt up by girls and been pissed about it, it's not like I felt raped or anything but they still don't have the right to do that.
You sound like a faggot

His role in Margin Call is top notch.

that's why I wasn't allowed to punch them in the face despite them disrespecting me like that.
You thirsty boys make us pretend it's okay.

Imagine you're a 17 year old twink in a YMCA locker room and Keyser Soze sneaks up and gives you a reach around.

>but he'll never work again
God, I wish that were me.

>White knighting a celebrity
No wonder jews call people cattle, they're literally so fucking stupid they defend sex abusers with big shit eating grins.

>dude justice doesn't matter when it's about some rich celebrity lmao

>Got away with what? He literally did nothing wrong.
Unironically this.

I'd hire him

>The texts just reinforces it wasn't a big deal to him, but something not affecting a person that much doesn't make it okay.
Wasn't this twink claiming he was traumatised? He should never work again.

>there is no real evidence of spacey doing anything
Because Spacey didn't do anything except make a pass at a twink and then offered to pay for a cab when the twink said "no".

Tyson. Tupac. Polanski. Whalberg. Kobe. Woody. All of them did way worse shit or were accused of worse shit than Spacey and their careers are doing fine.

Fuck celebrities. They deserve what evil comes their way.

Based and Frankpilled.

>And that's a good thing.
Yeah, you wish. He may not star in a show or be cast in some major capeshit films, but the dude will work again.
>Image extremely related.

Attached: 711C++evnwL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 32K)

being gay =/= being a faggot

just like being black =/= being a nigger

Attached: 711C++evnwL._SY445_.jpg (650x364, 63K)

All it takes is a fucking allegation to ruin your life these days. Just be an incel, bros

I don't think many on this board are ready for that red pill, user.

>No one they were with on the island was anywhere close to being the legal age of consent. So, most likely to flip and throw everyone under the bus is this A list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner. He is the one who almost killed several of the boys to the point where his host no longer invited him. Our actor had a preference for tweens who didn't speak English. He didn't want to hear anything they had to say. Probably one of the cruelest people around. He lied to the feds like crazy the first time around and said he only went to the island to fish and lay out and relax. He also told the feds he never saw anything happen with anyone and that he usually was alone when there. He is by far facing the most time in jail if caught so would first flip our second a-hole.

Based spacey prove you can realize your boy fucking dream and get away with it

> That A list mostly movie actor who is having so many issues right now has another big one staring him in the face. Apparently the owner of the island made special arrangements one time for a trip not to the island but to a different country where our actor raped a dozen boys in one of the poorest countries in the world. Oh, and get this. The actor bragged about the money he paid to the parents and said he claimed it as a tax deduction.

It's all tax deduction, goy !

Who cares if he never works again? He doesn't have to, plus his legacy remains intact.

He wouldn't molest me since I'm not that good looking, so I'd gladly take lessons with him.