Why wasn’t Yea Forums moaning when Disney made a black princess in 2009...

Why wasn’t Yea Forums moaning when Disney made a black princess in 2009? Did GG and the 2016 election ruin the site this much?

Attached: 7F1E5BE2-9271-4AD3-A002-A0DC4EFAD9A6.jpg (837x955, 58K)

you weren't here in 2009, kike.

and stormfront

>Why wasn’t Yea Forums moaning when Disney made a black princess in 2009?
They made a black princess instead of taking a formerly white princess and redrawing her as a black.

because its Yea Forums.

no one watched it and leftists were high 24/7 on getting their token nigger president

Because The Princess and the Frog was an original idea that showcased Creole culture in Louisiana.

She wasn't a princess

She was a QUEEN

these

Adults weren't pussies back then and baby boomers hasn't turned into dementia riddled paranoid loud mouths. Good times.. Now we got a generation of pussies on alt right and alt left crying about everything and a bunch of paranoid elderly people thinking everyone brown is stealing their shit, including our president who can't even remember his own age, kids names, wife's name and what country he is in

Goddamnit eveeyone under 30 needs to shut the Fuck up and everyone over 65 needs to die already

Different time. Manbabies had other hobbies back then. Don't get fooled by all these faggots pretending it's different because it's not blackwashing, they were anally devastated about Black Panther too

Neither were you, faggot.

The alt-right were too young back then to shitpost.

>Did GG and the 2016 election ruin the site this much
Unironically yes

this. fuck this gay thread.

because it was a different time. nobody was applauding disney when they announced the movie either because most people didn’t care and just thought “oh cool she’s black.” now it’s an automatic ticket sale if a minority is in a movie and is called a cultural milestone. remember when people unironically called Black Panther the MLK of film? that’s just how this era of politics works

OP will never reply to any post ITT and only made this as anti-white agenda

>thinking everyone brown is stealing their shit
The have not only clearly announced these plans but have formed into political groups and even terrorist organizations to do so. Even Spic Masterson took an opportunity on his podcast between shitting on women and maddox recently to demand that whypipo accept they have to give up stuff or it will just be taken. Are you really a gen xer? Shouldn't you be composing reddit posts about how jesus is a fag and dying from fentanyl or a self inflicted gunshot wound? Don't let us keep you bud.

Because they didn't use her to force an agenda. They actually gave her character.

Cuz she was orginal and black and not ginger turned black.
Also 2d black girls are cute choko treats to fill with jizz but 3d are smelly loud monkey subhumans.

Attached: 1562747666095.jpg (2048x2732, 858K)

>Disney finally makes a movie about black people
>it's about working hard settling down
based mouse

ding ding ding

watching you smug fedora niggers cry as your hive mind burns to death has been a decade waiting pleasure.

What a gay post. Why don't you go ahead and call me a "stormtard", a website that has been irrelevant since 2005, on Yea Forums, which had /n/ and /new/ and in 2013 deleted /q/ and then made Yea Forums the following april fools to mock the last group of redditors who came to this website to bitch and cry about the people who were already using it.

imagine being this deluded by internet drama

>posting whatever you want is being a hivemind because I get called a faggot for being a faggot all of the time
And yet here you are. We're fucking shit at this. Leave it to the bees and the ants I guess.

>mfw Ariel gonna get bleached hardcore

Attached: 1537696309576.png (632x545, 48K)

epic

The 2016 election coverage ruined my brain

We were. Well, you weren't, because you weren't here.

why did you all stop posting epic around the same time here ?

Because whining about a children’s movie would be silly.

Attached: F8BBEB13-4B3C-42AE-B0F9-DB718706E1C7.gif (500x324, 1.9M)

Imagine not understanding this simple concept.

>here I am, a regular poster
Are you actually retarded? Why do you think people make fun of the jannie dog?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-165450_Chrome.jpg (1067x1552, 200K)

Because they created a new character who WAS black. They didn't take an existing one and change her to BE black.

Also what's with remakes/adaptations and cutting out all the gingers lately and replacing them with black girls? Off the top of my head there's:

MJ in Spiderman
Alice Monaghan in Hellboy
Ariel

What's up with this anti-ginger conspiracy?

>What's up with this anti-ginger conspiracy?
Stop noticing things.

>jazz thread gets deleted
>this remains up

I got banned for fucking replying to a thread the janny considered "garbage". It's insane. His mom needs to kick him to the curb and force him to get a normal job that pays.

So just shitpost and evade. In 2014 I pushed 8 pages of /x/ off the boars creating and bumping reposts of the tulpa general and was virulently anti-tulpa and to this day /x/ isn't very tulpa friendly. I also like to think I had a hand in getting the diviners all concentrated into one general and not having 15 threads about tarot and tea leafs and palm reading. The other guy who gets my 4g range banned from making threads is apparently an infamous shitposter which is how pic related happened

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-185504_Chrome.jpg (1063x1356, 195K)