*gets deleted off Netflix*

>*gets deleted off Netflix*
So much for artistic integrity. It's a great scene that conveys just how uncomfortable suicide is without overtly glamorising it. So what if some fags kill themselves because it was a good scene.

Attached: 1497095633040.webm (720x480, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/0f97bd3c-a7e5-11e9-984c-fac8325aaa04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They sold a generation of teen girls the idea that committing suicide is the best revenge / solution to all of their problems. Also this actress works at Knott’s Berry farm. Yeah I said it! Oh I’m the bad guy for revealing that, right? You glamorized suicide and convinced thousands of teen girls to take their own life! Fuck you and Selena Gomez!

If someone's gonna kill themselves because they saw some shitty American flick, we should encourage them

Good I remember when everyone pretended to care about suicide for like a month and tried to profit off it whwn this show came out

Luckily there is a film for what you just said

Attached: 91OOEMXqaAL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 38K)

filmmaking glamorizes everything it touches. makeup, lighting, composition, colorizing in post, music, all these things are meant to show something as more aesthetically pleasing or interesting than the real thing.

She deserved to die, what a cunt

Unironically the only good scene in the entire show, if only because it felt shockingly real and horrific compared to the melodrama of the rest of the show.

They really deleted the only meaningful scene in the whole fucking show. What a bunch of retards.

>censoring your own content
this is your mind in marxist liberalism or dictatorship

Attached: get off me clay you fucking virgin.webm (853x480, 2.75M)

is this the show about the cunt who fucked around then offed herself and left message to her orbiter and now everyone is supposed to feel sad?

>Unironically the only good scene in the entire show-

Attached: 1563104416747.webm (852x480, 2.1M)

Wait i thought its across the street not down the road?

across the road for attention
down the street for results

>"Yo, user! Stop standing around like a fag and hop in, dude"

What do you do Yea Forums

Attached: 15235678.png (544x552, 368K)

she takes the knott?

if you sincerely believe this about filmmaking then you need to watch more films outside of Netflix and America

dont feel like it today...

Attached: LOL-scary-movie-32654039-500-214.png (500x214, 153K)

Across the street will sever the tendons in your wrist- if you survive the attempt then you'll loose function in your hand. If you follow the artery along the length of the arm- then you bleed out faster without damaging things you don't need to.
Also "across the street" opens both arteries and your body will lower your blood pressure rapidly- you'll actually take longer to die if you open both.

Attached: Arterial-Supply-to-the-Forearm-Radial-and-Ulnar-Arteries.png (624x882, 303K)

>girls
>committing suicide
You're dumber than you could possibly imagine.

Attached: 1514118798618.jpg (732x1000, 51K)

also World's Greatest Dad

What show?

thank you very much i ll just stick with hanging

All of what you said depends on how deep and clean the cut is.
People can superficially cut their wrist without doing much damage, regardless of direction of cut, for a bunch of reasons, least of all being that it fucking hurts.

Am I the only one who can't look at this scene without feeling uncomfortable and feel a weird sensation in my forearms and wrists?

Teen suicides spiked after this show was released.

Fucking Jews are literally telling White girls to kill themselves.

>Fucking Jews are literally telling White girls to kill themselves.

not bad considering that the MC was a whore

thats the point.
slashing your wrists is one of the worst and painful ways to go out. she clearly didnt do research and did it impulsively.

Can someone tell me why seeing a fictional character commit suicide on a TV show would make someone commit suicide in real life?
I don't understand.
It's not saying "suicide is great and you go to heaven afterwards!" It's just portraying it in a realistic fashion for story purposes.

The suicide increase was among males.

Attached: 027.jpg (1536x2048, 477K)

>roasties
>committing suicide

It was also a statistical insignificant change in suicides, so the whole bullshit about it rising wasn't even particularly true. Suicides have been rising every year and the increase since the show aired wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

>season 1
>suicides go through the roof
>season 2
>mop sales go through the roof

This isn't /r9k/.

This is literally what that old guy did in Godfather Part II

Suicide is a taboo topic. There's a myth that discussing it will cause people to do it.

Yes, perfect summary because that's exactly what happened.

Why didn't she do helium.

he IS a big guy

The scenes with naked/half naked guys in the locker room were good lol

You should, disregarding a shotgun to the head and jumping in front of a train it's the statistical most successive method of suicide. Now there is something to be said about burning charcoal to increase CO levels and you peacefully suffocating, but you need to completely seal the room and get the right charcoal.

Not dramatic enough.

This. Suicide rates (not raw totals) have increased fucking 33% since 1999. Somehow that's not talked about.

Why does killing yourself have to be so fucking hard? Is blowing your brains out the only for sure thing?

unless you're talking about some dogme 95 or cinema verite or whatever, my point is still valid

what the fuck how did I quote that microdick

Because it's mostly white males doing it.

Because helium companies now put something in the tank that makes you gag before you pass out. Helium hasn't worked for years.

Shes so hot

It started with Goethe's book where the MC commits suicide, and people did do that too.

Plenty of people fuck that up too by just blowing their jaws or faces off

Idk, but when I was a kid, there was thid dude on Oprah who survived a shotgun attempt to the face. That has always put me off of it. But I guess you just gotta aim it right

What's the best way to kill yourself in current year then?
Asking for a friend of course

Just the other week i saw an article that said Suicides in America have never been higher since WW2 than now.

Suicide rates for women have risen too, though men still do it much more often.
yeah The Sorrows of Young Werther right?

Too bad the second season was unwatchably cringey

So I just have to hope I get cancer or get in a crash or something. Cool. When will assisted suicide be a thing for people that just want out?

Nah. There are some really dirty and disgusting films out there

Same as it's always been.

That's believable. It's a convergence of a bunch of factors: economic stresses on the working class, inadequate mental health care, lack of community support, and widespread access to means of suicide like guns.

How do you fags know so much about this? Is this tranny knowledge?

Hanging. It takes about a minute and half for you to lose conscious but then you have an eternal slumber of sleep. Just keep in mind your body trashes around in those minute and half so you need to do it in a place where people won't check up on you.

A shotgun to the head has a 99% death rate which is the highest. The only way to fuck it up is by leaning forward to pull the trigger and it slides away from your head. So just saw the barrel off and no more problems.

You can make, it my guy. I don't care if you're a typical cynical fa/tv/irgin, racist cunt incel. You just got to try, and hope, and believe. We all die eventually, so what's the rush

>Because helium companies now put something in the tank that makes you gag before you pass out
What do they have to gain from making us continue on in this hell?

Haven't people been found hanging long after and still survived while becoming braindead vegetables.

I did research into it because i wanted to commit suicide, and now not anymore. But i still know the ideal length of me hanging myself based on my height/weight so i can break my neck in one snap. The only problem is finding rope that doesn't stretch.

>When will assisted suicide be a thing for people that just want out?
It is in certain countries. I believe the Netherlands is one

Unlikely, but yeah i'm sure it has happened. Your brain doesn't get oxygen anymore and after a hour or so permanent death is certain. But already after a couple of minutes of the brain not receiving oxygen already ensures brain damage.

was that last part in the show? I don't remember that at all

That's why they are all so happy. All the depressing suicidal shits like me are dead.

Only for certain cases and you still need the approval of a doctor. There are also companies around the world that can send a suicide package but i'm not sure how legal it is. I doubt it is.

goddamn that's pretty brutal

Attached: 1528860116070.png (600x600, 225K)

They also have better access to mental health treatment than most Americans. Mental healthcare in the USA is incredibly messed up.

>watches NETFLIX
Foreign so much better than kike media

Fuck OFF back to plebb it you upvote loving try hard cunt

Why in the bathtub? Warm water?

I wonder whats going through a hardware store’s cashier’s mind when they see an unfit person walk in and just buy rope and thats it

Wait for real? Wanna hit her up.

not gonna lie, that's pretty rough, especially for a teen show but then it's as hard-R as it can be. fuck, mpaa might have given this an nc-17. still it's stupid to cut this after 2 years. anyone who gave a fuck about the show has seen it.

STOP WATCHING KIKE /FEMI SHIT ON streamers
Go watch real shows an get re awoke

what goes through the mind of a supermarket cashier ringing up large black bags and bleach?

There are plenty stores that sell online so you never have to leave the house (thank god), only you have to buy in bulk. My brother did it with a belt btw, so that works.

How did they create the effect? Fake arm? CGI?

so edgy, dude

Yes, that makes your blood flow more quickly, so you pass out quicker.
As a dutchman myself i can't say i agree, see we are a small rich country that is majority white. That really helps. When i walk the streets i see nice white people smiling and the occasional muslim ruining everything. Although the health care does help, our suicide rates don't match it. Also it's very rare for depressed people to be allowed to commit assisted suicide, for instance the one time i can remember having a young girl be allowed to do it in my hometown was a 27 year old girl who already tried to commit suicide 5 times, was fucked up from that, spend her whole life in mental hospitals and was gonna commit suicide anyway the moment she had the chance.

looks like a fake arm and probably some red food coloring

>has a hair stylist prepare her hair perfectly for the scene
I don't buy it
Anyone going down the street in a bathtub would be completely fucked up. Conditioner, heat protection spray and styling tongs wouldn't even occur to her
Also; it's a literal razor blade, on its own. As if kitchen knives don't exist
Seems like a pretty lazy scene to me, although the actress did a decent enough job.

>Helium hasn't worked for years.
then why didn't anyone update the peaceful pill?

That's why you buy a bunch of other inconspicuous stuff as well so the cashier doesn't thing you're going to off yourself

They gave literally every trigger warning under the sun for this show and specifically this scene, and yet they're still removing it. Fucking idiots.

user, imagine how actual fucking normies reacted to this scene when the guro fags here think it's a little much.

no one told them they had to make a show based on some chick committing suicide which was the problem in the first place

Netflix .. kek ,, I can see you all sneed

Yeah I can understand using suicide as a crucial plot point but basing a show around it as THE central feature is foolish.

Did she die?

it's more in the sense that the show portrayed as if you kill yourself and guilt trip the people you blame they will also kill themselves out of shame. which is why it isn't too surprising to me that a bunch of retarded teenagers attempted suicide when this came out. I still don't think it should have been censored though

>kills herself because of minor slights over petty high school bullshit (and also admittedly a horrible rape)
>literally goes out by ruining people’s lives and completely fucking with clay, a good boy who loved her and has done almost nothing wrong
>continues to fuck with people’s lives forever after her death
How many people can actually relate to this? I know once or twice i thought how my mom would be sorry and stop mistreating me if I was gone, but ultimately I just wanted to fall asleep. I didn’t care what happened after I die

That's how many people who commit suicide feel. They don't specifically want to die, but they see no other way.

Just use nitrogen or argon instead

reminder that depression and anxiety is a symptom of lack of exercise, bad nutrition practices, lazynes and being a fat ass cunt.

Lots of unfit people still need rope, why would anyone think it's for suicide? I've gone many times to buy just rope so we can repair our boat tie off

I ran a mile every day and was average weight and still wanted to kill myself. Exercise helps but it isn’t a cure all

>never invites me fishing
Kill yourself incel

you can fish with me

This
I’m always at rekt threads in gif and this scene was on pair with those, but in HD

I body build and some days still just fucking suck dude.

(:

this only applies to americans

The actual graphic nature doesn't upset me but the countless times I've thought of doing it and seeing it actually done in a rather realistic fashion is whats the upsetting part.

Do they really do that

americans are constantly depressed since they have no equals on earth and are alone

It's not just that. In many countries public funding and funding in general for performing autopsies was severly reduced. It basically now boils down to several factors:
>Is victim old? No autopsy unless there are some severe clues person x died.
My uncle is a funeral director and he got deceased old people several times with obvious signs of suicide yet the doctor wrote: Natural causes and he had to return the corpse. The most bizarre story was an old man in his late 80ies that died of "natural causes" according to the doc, yet there was still a noose around the neck and clear signs of the guy hanging himself.
>is the corpse a kid an autopsy is done in 100% of all cases. no exceptions unless some serious political meddling happens.
>If the deceased is a grown adult, autopsy is only performed if you find clear visible indicators for murder/suicide.
This part is probably the most disturbing. people always harp, that despiute the increase in sandnigger/refugee/ebonic crime, that the rate of murder and suicide went down in the west. I always call bullshit. I think only like 1 out of 5 murders/suicides is even discovered if the doc/hospital can't be bothered to perform an autopsy and there no other indicators for a crime/suicide.

Attached: Hell.jpg (1600x900, 110K)

yep. Walk into any mental health clinic. They are either fat as fuck or on their quest to find their next cigarette.

Carbon monoxide.

>They sold a generation of teen girls the idea that committing suicide is the best revenge
Based Selena Gomez

ft.com/content/0f97bd3c-a7e5-11e9-984c-fac8325aaa04

"Netflix’s move to delete the scene follows a study in April funded by the National Institute of Health, the US government agency, which found a 29 per cent spike in US teen suicides in the month following the show’s debut."

I think I remember listening to the Freakonomics podcast, it had an episode where they were talking about the book Young Werther, or well Google says it is called "The Sorrows of Young Werther" and how some dudes who have read the book, decided commit suicide. Anyway, while checking with Google, there is this wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide

It looks like Netflix's television show caused a Werther effect, according to the wikipedia.

Maybe those hackers who I was classmates with in college are probably still wishing I jump off a bridge (I should see if Guam has any bridges) or that I go commit suicide. Good thing I'm a coward with my self preservation still intact. But then, it does suck having to be a pedophile and all.

If a TV show can convince you to kill yourself then you deserve to die.

Go jump off a bridge.

Attached: 52948790_2266865610251915_8066567819942691947_n.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Your depression and suicidal tendencies will make you a great writer, unless you decide to off yourself.

Did he get charged with rape?

Oh, I also forgot about your artwork, since your friends in Hollywood have been putting it in their work that you're now a great artist. Your suicidal tendencies and depression will make you a great artist. Now you can paint the cover of your own book.

You probably placed out of the thread, but for anyone who wants some fun knowledge the phenomenon you are talking about is related to a special group of neurons in your brain commonly referred to as "mirror neurons". They are what let us as humans watch someone else do something and then attempt to copy the process and do it ourselves. The upside is that we learn faster than animals do! The bad side is that we can emphasize pain much easier than animals can.

That sounds fucking amazing. Based netflix taking out the roast.

Jewflix edited a scene in the old Bill Nye show where they said females has XX-chromosomes and males had XY.

>gf calls me
>shes upset
>wants to talk to me
>I go over there
>she braces me to be ready for what I'm about to see
>o-ok...
>pulls up her sleeves
>she "cut" her wrists to kill self
>they literally look like 2 paper cuts about 2 inches long
>mfw
What a stupid bitch

Attached: 1547942047628.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Across the street?

exit bag/mask

Need to have terminal illness

you are expecting too much integrity from the brains of teenage (((females)))

Watch television and films, don't work out and eat as much junk food as you can.

Because rope is a common product people use for a wide array of things. What the fuck, mate?

my mom slit her wrists with a bread knife in front of me

I had a buddy in middle school show me his arms after a qt serbian girl dumped him. He had taken a fucking paperclip and scratched himself all over like an idiot.

Also striving towards a goal/purpose helps. The carrot on the stick

Easy.
>I hope he knows they make belts in his size

A serrated bread knife? If it makes you feel any better a serrated edge allows skin to heal faster rather than a straight clean cut. Mine attempted to do the same in front of me but she just ended up cutting her tendon slightly. It's hard not to laugh at someone in such a ridiculous situation. I hope you're alright.

Because fuck you dumb goy

No she did it the "right" way. It was so ridiculous and she was like "omg your face....I can see your so concerned" but the reality was I was so assblasted that she was so stupid and it was taking every ounce of my energy to not act like an asshole towards her for being so retarded

Attached: 1547444293719.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

a minute of suffocation sounds terrible. just fall of a bridge or something and let the shock pacify you

Rope with duct tape right haha

Sounds like BPD

From my experience depression is caused by hormonal imbalances which yes, can be influenced by bad nutrition and lack of exercise. The main perpetrators are thyroid issues and/or low testosterone. It's a joke that the first reaction to depression is to get happy pills from a psychiatrist. A scientific approach involving blood work and correcting chemical imbalances should be undertaken first. It worked for me.

ironically the best scene on that shitshow.

some kind of leather or faux? how do you attatch it to a ceiling so it doesnt break off?

I'm fairly /fit/ and been an extremely depressed NEET for years, to the point I'm a registered organ donor because leaving behind healthy organs is all I'm ever gonna do for this world

immature teenagers that lack outside perspective

Anyone who killed themselves probably should’ve anyway.

suicide and murder rates might be determined by police records even without an autopsy

What does she do? Operate rides, clean, or works the food stands?

Find a good doctor and get a full thyroid and testosterone panel. Keep in mind that the ranges for low T are outdated. For a man under 40, under 500 ng/dl is low. The standard "normal" range does not account for age. If everything checks out then yeah, it's all in your head.

You take that back

wouldn't mind commiting suicide or never waking up.

remember then that coworkers will probably invite themselves to my funeral and my family would invite their friends and all will be exposed that I didn't have any friends or social life of my own

fills me with great dread and shame that I am now scared of dying

Attached: 1524267945102.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Damn this is a kids show?

this makes me think of aceveda rubbing one out shortly after he comforted that rape victim on The Shield

Haha hey, that IS pretty fun
Why do I feel nothing watching porn though? Is this only for negative situations?

>Implying there's anything bad about that.

fun fact. not a single woman/girl in the history has successfully completely this method of suicide.

based

The only "kids" thing about this show is the highschool/teen setting. It's R rated through and through.

it's usually the highly intelligent ones that do it
hence why we're stuck with this current lot of materialists

>Supposedly the bad guy
>Give him a massive cock so all the teen girls love him.

Yeah kinda like how glee had "sex" scenes and foul language

theyre coping so hard and no body gets it. the show glamorizes suicide totally and it has everything to do with the show besides this scene. producers and the rest of america are to dense to see with obviousness in how if a girl kills her self then gets tons of attention and is seen as the coolest girl ever afterwards and gets all of this drama inducing power from her death. that is actually the most appealing way of looking at suicide you could ever have.
its literally the story of the most ebin based theatrical suicide ever. Everyone knows the best thing you can imagine happening after you die is ppl talk or think about you going forward. this is literally giving people a formula for an insane way to keep everyone in their head for a long time. i know of kids who died in highschool, it gets forgotten about when they dont put on this show lol... even if the kids dont copy cat hannah baker, they still can be pushed to the edge from the idolization of her portrayed throughout the show.

>Tfw mom has BPD and Schizophrenia
I feel stuck taking care of her. Sure I could leave her to die, but what else is there?

>118198131
no man its different nowadays everyones brainwashed kids are really impressionable. being a kid can be really traumatic in modern society with modern ideals. shows like this only work as adding adding extra ideals of dark chaotic madness to the youth. its actually a deeply fucked up show by principle

Negative reinforcement just happens to be SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than positive. Also porn has lots of fakeness added to it that throw your brain off, try listening to the sound alone of a woman orgasming. Or one of those hegre art porn videos on pornhub. Your brain picks up a lot more than you assume with subtlety.

you can say it can be all in your head but even when its "all in your head". thats a really lack luster way of putting it being that its highly subconcious and starts infecting your soul, until its practically not even "your head" anymore

You're not supposed to just strangle yourself when you hang yourself, you're supposed to jump from a bit of a height to hopefully snap your neck.

Too far of a jump and you decapitate yourself. Too short and it becomes a muscle endurance contest that begins to look ugly. That a why they outlawed public hangings. You had a few executioners who wanted to make a show of it and it ended up scaring onlookers horribly.

>saw the barrel off
thats a felony user

Well if you decapitate yourself you'll stay conscious for a few seconds so you can say some badass last words.

ah fuck i loled at this

Im not a fag or a tranny. But this scene is brutal wtf.

Buddy you need a sick pair of vocal chords to say stuff. Guess where they put those in the body, I'll give you a hint, it is NOT the anus.

not to mention your lungs to push air through the vocal cords. pretty sure i heard that decapped heads would move their lips tho back in the guillotine days

If a tree falls and there's noone around to hear it, did the decapitated head really say anything?

>3 years ago
"guys why is this still on netflix?"