Welcome... to Dinosaur Adventure Land

Welcome... to Dinosaur Adventure Land

Attached: chilli n sea bass.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kffZfnlOEac
youtu.be/NxyW8uU5WIY
youtube.com/user/cyrix9445/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Welcome to The Billy and the Clonasaurus Theme park

>We genetically engineered all the dinosaurs to be herbivores. Could you imagine if a carnivorous T-Rex got loose? Only a complete retard would make them that way.

Attached: wtf13.jpg (327x345, 26K)

Welcome to Thank Yeow Come Again Land

where nothing can possiblie go wrong

Chilean Sea Bass

what will it be today Yea Forums?

Attached: chili-and-sea-bass.jpg (2772x462, 894K)

>Obviously we cut their cords as soon as possible. We know that they're all female but you'd have to be an absolute retard to chance anything.

Attached: wu.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Welcome to Triassic Island!

Welcome to Mr. Hammond's Famous Ice Cream and Dinos

Attached: ob_bda35b_ice-cream-2.jpg (888x480, 88K)

Oh you have got to be kidding me

Attached: apu.jpg (800x594, 46K)

I suppose the citrus glazed chicken. However may I impose and ask for 2 chicken leg quarters instead of what's on the plate?

Could I interest you in some crab legs, sir?

Attached: Robert HQ2.jpg (714x1024, 280K)

Seriously, people would flock from all over just to see Wooly Mammoths, which are just hairy elephants that died out a few millenia ago. A dinosaur of ANY kind, even a chicken sized herbivore, would bring people in like crazy. A park of just herbivores would turn a profit year after year. The whole concept of the series is dumb

>we used frog genes even if dinosaurs are more related to humans than to frogs
What a stupid premise.

apparently you've never heard "go big or go home" you pussy

>What, they brought back the dinosaurs? Including the biggest ones? Yeah whatever, call me when they bring back the ones that would kill me on sight

No

Humans are actually more closely related to frogs than to dinosaurs.

Thank you Mr Beard, what kind of attractions will I find here, your brochure was rather vague?

>

Attached: implying.jpg (173x171, 28K)

It had to be frog dna because theres a species of frog that can change its sex.

There are fish species that change their sex and reptiles that reproduce asexually. Why not use that instead?

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

>Of course we modified the raptors to not be sociopathic killing machines. They effectively have the brains of cows now. What do we look like, braindead hicks?

Attached: 1524512620465.jpg (772x712, 91K)

A large cow hanging from a crane, please. I'm hungry.

Direction signs whose arrows rotate? Of course not, Dr. Grant. Why would we install such a thing? Why, they could get spun around and point any man in a hurry in the totally wrong direction from where he needs to go. We spared no expense, and that includes proper screws for our road signs.

Attached: 1492815672828.jpg (2500x1353, 423K)

Oh! Poke me again, but harder this time!

Attached: 1550101136511.gif (460x250, 3.69M)

I'm rather partial to the goat myself.

Attached: Goat.jpg (997x540, 103K)

>Do we uh, ah, have to see, ah, all this?

Attached: Theater.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

FEATHERS
SCAVENGER
GIANT RETRACTABLE CLITORIS

Attached: 4e7bb264596a2.image.jpg (960x649, 101K)

>spared no expense
>except for the one single person we entrusted to automate the entire park and build our security and communication network
>we found him on craigslist
>oh, and we kept changing the terms of his contract just to fuck with him lmao

Attached: F04AE786-0C32-4554-84FA-8C785D610152.jpg (474x364, 16K)

They should all be destroyed!...I said, and so they heeded my advice and put down the raptors. They were not only lethally dangerous but you couldn't even use them in the park, just keep them in a pen of trees wasting two cows daily. Wasteful and hazardous both.

Attached: RobertMuldoon.jpg (894x587, 40K)

Cars attached to a track that are powered by the same electrical system that keeps the dinosaurs safely inside their pens? Surely you don't believe that we'd have so little regard for our patrons safety, now do you?

Attached: grab12.jpg (647x388, 77K)

>he does it for less than his time is worth because he underbid
Seethe harder, Newman.

A Unix system? Of course not! We use an intuitive modern interface built for speed and efficiency, not silly gimmickry.

Just to let you know Dr. Grant, once the car leaves the visitor’s center the doors will lock from the outside and you will not be able to open them. You see, you will be on an automated tour and there will be no reason for you to leave the vehicle, aside from a pre-programmed rest area break after the Tyrannosaur paddock. This is also for your safety as the vehicle will come within only a few feet of our electric fences which deliver enough voltage to drop an elephant on contact.

Attached: 417E5BA1-31F9-479C-9D6C-4484B987945E.jpg (474x284, 37K)

These cars were kino. I'd love to have a 4wd with that design.

Dinosaurs too small to be seen from a moving car while concealed in dense foliage? Well of course we placed these in a small exhibit, no larger than most lion cages in your average zoo, with a bulletproof glass shield overhead of course.

Attached: Dilophosaurus.jpg (531x538, 34K)

is he talking about raptors or niggers?

Raptors, obviously. Arnold was based.

You do understand that's the whole damn point. Wu and Hammond barely understand the monsters they're bringing back to life, all they care about is making money.
Of course, Spielberg identified with the greedy old businessman so he cut out all Crichton's good shit and transferred Hammond's negative traits to Gennaro, who in the film is treated as a monster for wanting to make sure the park is safe.

Why yes, the whole dinosaur tour will be conducted from within a jeep. Yes, you'll have to lean over each other and peer through foggy windows in order to glimpse the dinosaur from behind a fence. Yes, the jeep keeps moving and will pass the dinosaur enclosure within a few seconds. Much better than a self-directed walking experience like every other zoo in the world, right? We spared no expense!

>gatekeeper, open the gate!
>but not before ensuring the container is securely fastened to the paddock via the two locking bars on either side! I advised our engineers of the possibility that a velociraptor could leverage the container against the paddock wall and pry it loose! Thank god it only took them about half an hour to design this locking mechanism and weld it to the container!

Attached: 5F4ECE6F-A0B0-41A1-A6C6-15030A0A234B.jpg (474x266, 14K)

This. If Jurassic Park were real they would release like one new dinosaur when interest started to fade. They would milk the public for all they are worth.

"of course we put GPS tags on our dinosaurs, how else would we be able to track them?"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: jurassic sneed.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Lol

IT'S FUCKING CHILLY N-SEABASS YOU FUCKING MONGREL THAT"S SEABASS SERVED CHILLED FUCK

Well it needs to be conducted from jeeps because otherwise the spitting dinosaur would be able to attack people through the fence. Or they could have used glass.

Of course the security doors can be locked manually in the event of a system failure and/or power outage, this isn’t some fly-by-night operation.

Circuit breakers? I’m tempted not to even dignify that with a response, but because it’s your job to endorse the safety of the park, yes, they are located in a central and easily accessible location. You think we’d put the circuit breakers for the park’s power grid in some shed two miles away?!

" hey boss we got this extra toilet don't know what to do with it."

"What? Just stick it in front of the trex exhibit. They won't be able to get out to use it anyway so don't bother hooking it up. Oh and just make the walls out of palm thatch."

"You got it boss."

Welcome to Sneed’s (formerly Chuck’s)

you've got to be kidding me, imagine going to a real dinosaur adventure park and there's no fucking T-rex

>haha yeah, we don't have any of the cool dinosaurs that were any little kid's favorite, that could be dangerous lol

Popcorn crab legs, my melinated hypergamous friend? Why indubitably I would like to partake of this new and interesting culinary wonder sure to impress even the most cynical of gormands!

Perhaps you have heard of this new thing called the Cloned Dinosaur Fun Time Exhibit?

You’re assuming they always knew what they were making when they cloned shit. They spent hundreds of hours and millions of dollars on these things so when they came up with a rex or raptor it’s not like they are just going to say “oh well can’t use that one!”

Also why never cared about the parks success. He only cared about working without restraints.

this guy gets it. top ten questions asked at the park would be some variation on "where is the T-rex?"

He was okay with the job until he had to work under Jerry. Seeing his old neighbor now in a supervisory role over him caused him to SEETH

No Dr. Grant, I’m afraid the “giant iguana” image of dinosaurs that popular media has perpetuated is inaccurate. Our velociraptors for example (which of course are actually utahraptors, but that doesn’t sell t-shirts)... they resemble something more like a six-foot turkey.

Attached: 8D61F742-78EE-43FB-9B2E-43F8A4A6ECF2.jpg (526x360, 125K)

Would you go? To be honest it looks pretty anemic.

Attached: 18m3yt2ypdwshgif.gif (2443x2000, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kffZfnlOEac

Thanks for reminding me of this scene.

Attached: 1551903093719.jpg (581x588, 38K)

"what's the deal with the archaeopteryx? It's not a bird, and it's not a dinosaur!"

why the main circuit box is located right underneath the control room in an easily accessible place that can't be cut off in an emergency where we lose power. I said we spared no expense and I meant it, we are not amateurs here.

"Hey, the gringo boss man said to do it this way. Yeah, I know, building a toilet in the middle of the walkway without a concrete foundation and catchbasin isn't exactly code but we aren't paid to disagree, now are we?"

What does the "N" stand for?

Nicaragua

>Are you implying that a bunch of antisocial incels on an anime message board will.... breed?

Attached: 51D28AA4-2F0B-4966-98C6-A55DCEEB6CCC.jpg (316x345, 33K)

Why yes, we do in fact have a storm shelter. You see, Isla Nublar is located in a tropical zone and is highly susceptible to hurricanes, typhoons and other severe weather events. In fact, the shelter is the first permanent structure we built on the island. It’s capable of comfortably sustaining all staff and visitors for up to two weeks, and there’s a HAM radio so we can contact the mainland. You think we would evacuate the entire island every time a storm appears?

>Because Grant’s like me
>He’s a nigger
I know it was the 90s but doesn’t that seem a little inappropriate for a PG-13 movie?

Attached: 044B1EEC-7BC9-4701-805F-9DF10D071B7D.jpg (500x274, 13K)

Life... uh, much like shitposting... finds a way.

*Mr. Hammond burst into the control room*

"Jerry! I have this great idea! What if we take these cloned dinowhatchamacallits and let tourists pay us to see them? We're gonna be rich, Jerry, RICH!"

It truly was a... Mesozoic Misadventure

>and the only one on my side is the bloodsucking Jewish lawyer

Attached: 4918B70D-3182-4A13-A2FA-BF1723EF70E9.jpg (453x292, 40K)

I mean they hadn't opened yet and there was room for expansion
I would have added some actual rides though too, even something simple like a ferris wheel to get an over head look

...what’s that? Oh yes, there are radios all over the park. The Costa Rican military can respond in as little as 45 minutes once we send a distress call. This is an island, after all. God forbid some catastrophe occurs where we lose control of the animals and can’t evacuate ourselves.

The Telltale game has that. But you're right, besides the dinosaurs there is little to do.

I understand that since Yea Forums is now basically /pol/ 2, we need to grasp at any straws we can to prove that "Jew Man Bad," but I really have to say that's a pretty astoundingly stupid misinterpretation of the story and characters even for a desperate pol-tard.

Why was there no hotel on the island? Did they expect people to helicopter in and out everyday?

>Why was there no hotel on the island? Did they expect people to helicopter in and out everyday?
The investors wouldn't commit more money until Hammond got some big names like Grant and Malcolm to sign off on the idea.

They discuss this in the film.

Yes, especially Hammond, who would fly in from the US every morning to personally deliver the introductory presentation.

Oh..guess I need to re-watch

Attached: tmp_17814-1563196636114(2)328420166.gif (480x360, 125K)

>"Are you sure you want to video to be scripted like this, Mr. Hammond? It would require you to be present for every showing, to read your lines"
>"Yes"
>"Every showing. Multiple times a day. For as long as the park operates."
>"Yes"
>"Isn't your time...valuable?"
>"We spared no expense"

Wasn't it under construction? What was the place the T-rex bursts in during the final fight shen he throws the raptors into a construction site

>Implying they didn't have a couple of Hammond clones on standby

That was the visitor center. Virtually every indoor scene is the visitor center.

You’d think they would have a way to store the dinosaurs during the storm too

>Welcome to Ice Cream Island
>oh, we also have dinosaurs or something

Attached: Hammond.gif (680x383, 3.69M)

Strange question here but why did Apu get angry at Lt Charmers here? Did he not like his movie idea?

>Spielberg is on record as explicitly saying he identifies with Hammond
>I criticise Spielberg for whitewashing the fuck out of Hammond, creating an incoherent plot where the park's owner skimps on every critical expense but he's still treated as kindly and loveable by the film
>I must hate Spielberg for being Jewish
You want to know how I can tell you've never read the original book?

He was incredulous to the idea that Principal Segagenesis had been unaware of the Jurassic Park franchise (formerly a single novel).

Just how would a park be insured for a T Rex anyways, it seems impossible to do. Totally unrealistic

Hmm? Oh, yes, the fences are electrified but we don’t solely rely on that, because there is always the possibility of a power outage, and the Tyrannosaur could rip those cables loose like they were wet spaghetti noodles. All of our fences are made of steel I-beams, which as you know can only be melted by combusting jet fuel.

he spared no expense

Meme'ing aside, Wu addresses this very issue in the book.
Wu wants to modify the dinos to be slower, weaker, more docile, and less aggressive.

Hammond wants none of that he that, he wants REAL dinos! Teeth and all.

Wu's main concern is safety but the argument he has for Hammond is that people come to the park to SEE the dinos. If they always move quickly and run to cover as soon as they see someone what's the point of a dino zoo?

It's even revealed that the T-Rex is a nocturnal ambush predator who hides behind the treeline waiting for strangling prey to pass by. Imagine the parkgoers disappoint when they reach the T-Rex enclosure and it hides in the woods the entire time

Wu is planning on confronting Hammond but Then he gets eaten by a raptor.

Attached: tmp_17814-14515648_264774810583497_8726896250051362816_n1133594028.jpg (1080x565, 75K)

>you don't get to bring jews

Attached: 7j7fqf606r831.jpg (635x342, 38K)

There's a hotel in the book, even has an early where Ellie's botany paleontology skills are relevant because she recognizes that they cloned some extinct ferns that are very poisonous and put them around the swimming pool where children would be playing lmao

I'm not following. The what?

Life, uh... finds a way

>Ellie's botany paleontology skills are relevant because she recognizes that they cloned some extinct ferns that are very poisonous and put them around the swimming pool where children would be playing lmao
It's been almost 30 years since I read the book but I remember this scene lol

The whole "t-rex can only see movement" was a movie invention as well.

For some reason it took me like two minutes of looking at this picture to notice that it’s Lego

>Humans are actually more closely related to frogs than to dinosaurs.
No, both mammals and dinosaurs/birds are offshoots of reptiles, not amphibians. As reptiles came from amphibians both us and dinosaurs would be equally related to frogs.

You can insure anything. The dinosaurs are the property of InGen, and the policy would cover the cost to replace (in this instance, clone) a new T-Rex.

You say that again and I'll drop you with this claw I carry with me faster than you can go "fwwip!".

Attached: 2213_00392_mobile.jpg (640x1204, 150K)

What are you, a college boy?

They just needed to make it a petting zoo.

youtu.be/NxyW8uU5WIY

How would you ever quantify its liability though? Muthfucka could cost you 20M every year

he spares no expense he says it many times

>Welcome to Sneed's Feed and Seed store.

OF COURSE WE STAYED OUT OF THE LONG GRASS! WE HEED THE WARNINGS OF OUR TRACKING EXPERTS! A HEALTHY YELL IS GOOD FOR THE LUNGS, HOWEVER! ARRRRRH!

Attached: 1562292628679.png (853x480, 522K)

>Why yes, we did plan on pitching the mathematician out of the helicopter over the ocean. Have you spent more than twenty five seconds with him?

Attached: 1562205850324.jpg (630x471, 60K)

>The flight plan I just filed with InGen lists me, my lawyer, and Dr. Malcolm here, but only one of you

That shit is basic cladistics, I learned it in high school biology.

REEEEEEAAAHHHH here to fix your crashed vehicle sir, here on Isla Nublar the Dilophosaurus have been engineered to engineer. Now let me just work up my lubricant and I'll loosen that fine jeep. REEEEEEAAAAHH *spits*

Attached: dilophosaurus-jurassic-park.jpg (1900x1080, 397K)

how did the costa rican military show up if they haven't had a military since 1948

It was really rival dinosaurs in jets, disguised as foreign military. Isla Sorna are a contentious bunch.

It's so weird listening to John Hammond shouting that.

LAWNGRESS! LAWNGRESS!

Kiiiids! You're staying here!

Attached: kiiids.jpg (753x499, 51K)

I was just trying to make you laugh.

Dr. Grant? Are you there? I thought I heard gunshots.

Attached: 1492795580289.png (813x452, 557K)

Nigga, if you didn't like triceratops, ankylosaurus or stegosaurus. get the fuck out of my face.

Attached: jp.gif (400x253, 1.97M)

>Wow, look at you, Lex! Seems like you're not a vegetarian any more!
>What do you mean, Mr. Malcolm?
>Uh... never mind.

Attached: jp2.jpg (632x468, 78K)

ah good old jack horner.
the retard who's all alone with his theory that t-rex was nothing more then a weak scavenger.
and actualy believed that the fish eater with a very weak bite force/capability would beat a rex, simply because it was bigger (and making up how it's body looked)

Attached: spinosaurus-at-various-times.jpg (620x354, 259K)

Gennaro, I brought two esteemed scientists, experts in paleontology and paleobotany, to access the park with calm and objective viewpoints, just as the investors asked. You brought a cackling weirdo in leather who hasn't shut up about himself for four hours.
Go back and get someone else.

Attached: 1492794347598.jpg (634x470, 72K)

>Tell me about Rex! Why does he eat the goat!

I spared no expense on your ice cream so you can pretend I said assess instead of access, thank you very much.

Attached: johnhammond02.jpg (700x376, 52K)

>Costa Rica
>military

*distant sounds of ARRRRAHAHA HAR HA*

Attached: 1530628721992.jpg (613x553, 170K)

Relax, it’s a work of fiction

>Huh. A dinosaur. Didn't expect that one.

Attached: download.png (1000x542, 668K)

Is Jurassic Galaxy worth watching for any reason whatsoever?

Jurassic galaxy?

>believing in evolution
Very onions.

>yeah, yeah, dinosaurs
>goddamn it, where's the ice cream?

Yeah

And he's wasting electricity with this spotlight he brings around with him everywhere. I spared no expense but this is taking the mickey.

Attached: 2213_00272_1.jpg (2160x980, 387K)

>rich jap offers a shitload of money for a private bathing suit photo op after JP came out.

Attached: Ariana Richards.jpg (569x795, 52K)

"Looks like everything's gone smoothly, just as planned. Good work everyone."

Attached: 1492796062206.png (960x640, 590K)

>Don't question me in my own lab you leather clad pillock. What do you do except whine about other people's accomplishments?

Attached: henry-wu-615x302.jpg (615x302, 29K)

Attached: ALAN.png (612x332, 218K)

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: HB02DWX1.jpg (600x399, 86K)

Jews are into weird shit, man.

he brought a nutcase rockstar math guy as his expert, I question his general competence

wew

Wait, let's stay inside.

Attached: 1524531521386.jpg (1867x1001, 148K)

she is a painter now. most of her paintings involve naked women.

Why are honorary aryans so based

Muldoon's got some nice stems

You can’t lead with just an educational film on genetics, you gotta spice it up.

brutal mogging

"Ah, yes. Here we have our holding pen for the velociraptors of our park, of which we currently have three. These animals thrive in wide and open spaces, so putting them all together in this confined space while we finish their enclosure should be fine."

Attached: large_jurassic_park_blu-ray_4.jpg (1585x1033, 563K)

When i was 6 years old my 17 year old aunt told me a velociraptor lived in the basement and it terrified me for like 5 years, nearly half of my life by the time I got over it. And then two years later i was fingerblasting girls. What a ride. Can't believe zoomers think "have sex" is an insult

This was the biggest fuck up. Couldn't they have built an enclosure that was at least the size of a football field?

Subtle.

You know the first attraction I built when I came down from Scotland? A house that wasn’t up to code. Trauma Ward Lane, it was wonderful. There were boxes of broken glass, toasters next to bathtubs full of water... I even ruptured the gas line. Children would come from miles around to run up the dry-rotted stairs... ‘Mommy, mommy! Can you see the splinters?’ The next logical step of course, was to build a multi-billion dollar theme park without consulting a single safety inspector.

Attached: AC0C3B14-7876-4EAE-90C4-504DC737A7EE.jpg (1440x653, 487K)

My biggest question was how they were going to get them out. Putting them in was already a problem.

remember when he married a 19 year old undergrad when he was 66 and got fired from his job as a result

Attached: jack-horner-married.jpg (639x377, 40K)

Raptors would have probably died in their 'temporary' enclosure. Of old age. The biggest issue was Hammond refused to allow them to be put down, and just kept making more.

But if he married a 19 year old twink, there would have been no problem.

i think the joke of this was more along the "its the 90s, nobody gets technology except for big fat nerds and we have to pay him whatever he wants if we want to be a part of the 21st century:.

Based aunt

settle down stephen

And nerd entitlement is still a huge issue.

the whole they are as fast as cheeta's if allowed to run. is probaly why they kept the raptors in such a small enclosure.

but yeah, with that little room, it's no wonder the "big one" who took control of the pack killed all but 2 raptors

Attached: giganotosaurus.jpg (900x685, 104K)

Timmy, get the shotgun and give it to Dr. Grant.

Attached: I know this.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

STICK
STICK STUPID
NOT AUTOMATIC, DRIVE BETTER

Yes our system was designed by a eunuch. That way, no distractions.

Welcome..to Long-Time-Ago Outdoor Recreational Area
Sponsored by Oliet Bang's

Attached: diet-barqs-bfee1358-1.jpg (501x990, 255K)

He said cows, user, not chickens

Attached: billy.jpg (1000x1500, 277K)

DEAD OR ALIVE, YOU’RE COMING WITH ME

Hold onto your Buds™

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

It's happening. We're already planning on cloning a Wooly Mammoth within the next couple of years.

/pol/ seemingly lives in your head rent free

>Gennaro, who in the film is treated as a monster for wanting to make sure the park is safe.
Was that the lawyer guy? God, they really butchered his character. Pretty sure he 1v1'd a raptor in the book or something. Was actually important nonetheless.

>That's right Ellie, continue to push the door near where it meets the hinges, where your effort can do the least work. By the way, you did a fine job of losing grasp of the shotgun when the strap was already around your foot; that spastic jerking move of yours was perfect

OLIET Bang's??
Hammond really did spare no expense!

>Our velociraptors for example (which of course are actually utahraptors, but that doesn’t sell t-shirts)
To be honest, why wouldn't that sell shirts? Isn't Jurassic Park the only reason why Velociraptors are "the" raptor?

based

False. Last page of "The Main Road."

Attached: 20190717_184352.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

rotate it next time you phone poster

>Welcome to braptastic park!

WATCH your mouth my dude. All dinosaurs are appreciated, but some more than others.

Luckily 1992 Ford Explorers are super cheap. Of course it takes a lot of effort to transform one into a Jurassic Park Explorer, but it can be done.
youtube.com/user/cyrix9445/videos

Funny as that is, you missed the joke. Hammond repeatedly boasts that he "spared no expense," but is shown time and time again to have cut corners and cheaped out. For instance, the exchange where Nedry throws it in his face that Hammond contracted him to program everything for the park because he offered the lowest bid for the job. And the visibly understaffed island. Incomplete visitors center and exhibits. Tour cars that don't have working lights or locks. Unfinished tour video animation and soundtrack. He skimped everywhere except genetics and is desperate for more investor funding, hence the agitation over the lawyer getting involved. Hammond is a fraud, an illusionist. "Spared no expense" is just one example of that.

The power trio!

I thought it was hilarious when everybody acted like Hammond was Jesus in the newest Jurrasic World. I don't know why I keep watching these movies. Each one just keeps getting worse.

What about an amusement park where you can fuck the dinosaurs?

Attached: 1555952118165.jpg (1275x636, 252K)

>why yes we use steel cables for the enclosure not aluminum tubes, we're not amateur here

Attached: chewwed.jpg (1487x804, 170K)

>It's happening. We're already planning on cloning a Wooly Mammoth within the next couple of years.
I am so fucking hype for this. They've been promising me this since the 80s.

Read the book next time you shitposter

This site deletes exif data, including rotation information.

>haha you're crazy
>literally believes in gender theory.

I have read the book, nigger

Welcome, to Urassic Park.

Ur ass sick Park

As discussed with the chef, your Chilean sea bass was laced with a pleasant narcotic, to ensure you have a great time on our first tour.

Attached: 1540197396149.png (500x275, 218K)

For me, it's the McRaptor

chili in sea bass

There's no chili in that.

Wu addresses this in the book.
He wants to modify the dinosaurs to be more docile but Hammond wants “real” dinosaurs.
In the book aswell they can’t predict what dinosaurs they make when they get the DNA out of the Amber. They just make it and see what happens.
I recommend the book, it’s pretty good.

Alejandro’s a fan of the French’s crispy fried onions I see. And the sauce... this fish would be drier if it were still swimming in the ocean. Dated. Pretentious. Dreadful.

Attached: 495ED932-BD4E-40FB-B7BE-70A4B977A8B7.jpg (1024x576, 166K)

They did a good job on these

What’s his routine bros

Have you read the book?
The book and film and very different and that poster is entirely correct.

Attached: D5CB4E10-8F36-44D1-9D88-7E88DB8CCDCF.gif (480x307, 2.36M)

Spielberg fucked up with the Hammond character. In the novel and the first draft of the screenplay, he was unambiguously a bad guy - basically just a greedy corporate businessman whose only interest was monetizing the science (and cutting corners along the way). The film was a parable about corporate greed.

But Spielberg saw himself in the character, so late in the process he changed him to this good-hearted but misguided philanthropist who really just wanted to bring magic into the world.

You can tell because like five different times in the film Hammond claimed that he "spared no expense" in creating Jurassic Park, but he's obviously full of shit. Nedry's entire motivation is that Hammond is screwing him financially. During the conspiracy meeting, Nedry is clear that Hammond "got cheap" on him, and in the control room, the two get into an argument about Hammond refusing to pay Nedry a fair salary commensurate with his talents.

But, reddit. They never said any of this.

Did he get cheap or is Nedry just greedy?

God I want to fuck her so bad

>geeky computer guy
>name him Nerdy

Bravo nolan

>would be drier if still in the ocean

You what m8?

Post Lex

Little of both I guess. In the book they detail how InGen screwed Nedry over, he’s still a prick but a sympathetic prick. The movie glosses over this with the “I’m sorry about your financial problems” line, to preserve Spielberg’s version of Hammond while still alluding to some corporate fuckery, but Nedry is definitely presented as more of an opportunist.

>we

He won't even pick up his own restaurant bill.

In the novel, he was cheap and screwing over Nedry. Nedry was the low bidder for the contract, but the scope of the project was far in excess of what the contract called for. (Hammond left out the part about the dinosaurs). When Nedry tried to renegotiate, Hammond threatened to sue him into oblivion.

In the film it's more ambiguous. You can read it as Hammond being as liar, or Nedry having a gambling problem or something.

Been a while since I read the book but I remember him being very bitter at hammond because he was basicly being blackmailed by ingen if he didn't fix the parks computer systems for free. Basicly fix our shit for free or we'll lie to all your other parterns telling them how bad you are at your job.

oh no it's Ralph

This was retconned in the second novel, it's how Dodgson dies.

Damn I wish I had legs like that

Um, who. The sneedsons character right....??

Just shave and wax. Don't bulk, tone and hers can be yours.

>why of course we decided to spend all of our time and knowledge in gene sequencing to cure cancer. What do we look like, retarded?

Nice hat

Now I won't miss tonight's Seinfeld like last week.

Attached: Nedry.png (1440x1050, 1.26M)

i can see why the corporate travel expenses took up 40% of the parks overall budget

Dawson

>I was going to protest about how dangerous making raptors is but was eaten by a raptor

>"The results presented here clearly show us again the de facto impossibility to clone the mammoth by current NT [nuclear-transfer] technology," the researchers wrote in the study, published online March 11 in the journal Scientific Reports.

keep dreaming

>trusting anything written and/or published in march

this fucker does his leg days

like this was too small for one, why did they put three in there. No wonder they started fucking shit up

Don't forget the malfunctioning seatbelts.

Which Grant solves by tying two "female" seatbelt heads together, foreshadowing the female dinosaurs finding a way to breed

Oh, wow.

ah yes, the spanish version

>no chile 'n see bass

> Imagine the parkgoers disappoint when they reach the T-Rex enclosure and it hides in the woods the entire time

you mean like every large predatory cat at every zoo?

were the implications that in order to make dinos, even ones they currently have, they would need to extract more dna from amber every time? If that is the case then it would really push the point of how valuable each dino is and how simply putting them down is not really an option.

Well apparently that had it in storage, and you would only need a tiny amount.

I wanna know how they got the water Dino

and what of good raptonius?

nigga

Attached: 61F7ST5J24L.jpg (500x375, 75K)

why did they make the asian scientist clearly gay in the newest Jurassic World movie?

Attached: alison brie onloooker.jpg (2142x3000, 779K)

Attached: image.png (392x464, 293K)

best jurrasic park game coming through

Attached: 56743.png (640x480, 148K)

Torosaurus was a cooler Triceratops

Carcass washed ashore, mosquito fed on the carcass

Forever eating the carrion his betters leave behind.

Why is that a problem?

You would contact Lloyd’s of Kikes in London and open a policy through them. They insured Mary Heart’s legs (Old entertainment tonight host) and some other shit. They’re a speciality insurance company that insures anything.

Attached: 0444F906-664F-4DDC-8559-2BC299B99873.jpg (960x658, 83K)

SEGAAAA!

Attached: DhL8BlbU0AA5s04.jpg (468x316, 13K)

How do I achieve this?

that bullshit was way too hard

>*eats you*
>again

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

literally the only dinosaur people care about are 90% t-rex, and maybe 10% trisaritops

I don't laugh

What the fuck is going on there?

kekel

>welcome to... Dino Destination!

rrrrrred meat off the bone! And they call it a park! A Park!

Italian, not that there's a ton of difference.

Just take a horizontal pic you goofy boy

this thread is funny

this is bullshit. you should be able to catch and eat your own dino

Then remember it better, kike.

based japs, she's a decent painter now too.

what a psycho...

That’s creepy to feminists even though the chick he married is a consenting adult making her own choice, but I don’t see what the issue is...
Oh wait. Yup that explains it

>47 year age gap
>no problem

She’s an adult, she chose him like he chose her; you’re acting like she’s retarded or something

He should have the responsibility not to ravage that sweet girl's body and pollute the marriage pool with his sick elderly bargaining, despite whatever lust for wealth the poor slut had in mind

This is some next level white knighting

GIMME UHHH MUHFUCKIN UHHH LIKE ONE XTRA LARGE TRICERATOPS STEAK WITH A MUHFUCKIN UHHH BRONTOSAURUS BURGER

If anything it's a young woman being a gold/grave digger; like Anna Nicole and her 70-something husband that died a couple years afterward and got all his money.

The point is the dinos are animals not animatronic displays.
They behave like animals.
Hammond and Wu created life and were upset with how lively it was.

These movies are pretty silly when you actually think about it. Dinosaurs are only animals. I guarantee you most large predatory mammals are more dangerous than a trex would be.

>I know this system. It's IOS 13 Beta 4!

It's legitmately like 'hey we pay you to be a professor, why are you using that money to buy 19 year old students out of our classroom, we can't pay you anymore for this shit'

The hotel is also surrounded with fencing and barred windows in case the raptors break out

Game?

>Why didn't the pterodactyls just fly Nedry to the dock?

Attached: tmp_8374-153841179801906.jpg (688x800, 51K)

>SPARED NO EXPENSE!
>UNDERPAYS STAFF

Welcome to

Attached: Wu.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Kek

Really disheartening that so many people don't understand that Hammond cut corners everywhere.
Do we really need a character to say "guess he did spare some expense after all" and wink at the camera for people to get it?

This thread still up?

>they can create dinosaurs using science
>THEY SERVE FUCKING BASS AT THE RESTRAUNTS

I want to eat dino you cheap fucks!

Attached: 1558509200739.jpg (1023x959, 80K)

Attached: 1516935762612.png (480x480, 260K)

my cloaca, Alan. you know what to do.

Attached: i wanna talk with ct raptors.jpg (1200x720, 96K)

>that time Grant went fucking postal and slaughtered every last man and animal on the island

Attached: 339507-jurassic-park-rampage-edition-genesis-screenshot-immolation.png (640x448, 82K)

There is so much of the movie you have forgotten trust me

I think you confused me for another user, faggot. I didn't claim that the motionless invisibility was a movie invention

>We genetically engineered all the dinosaurs to be herbivores
Herbivores cause more fatalities and injuries than carnivores though.

No thank you boy, I'll simply steal them while you're not looking.

>that sewer level

Attached: 1558371808143.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Man from the thumbnail I thought he was kicking one leg up in the air.

>trisaritops
Try one more time buddy

Do you also go to the zoo to look at hippos and zebras?

lost it

>implying those three are not as dangerous as any carnivore would be

If he spared expense for those things, the fucking dinosaurs be as retarded as you and customers would be walking through the park instead of riding in jeeps with TVs in them. He spent all the money and ran out. Not skimped and used the money for hookers and dinos.

Attached: 1559343231977.png (650x527, 833K)

Based. Very based

Hammond cloned them too

Jurassic Park!

Attached: Alan-Partridge.jpg (615x867, 46K)

I bet dino meat would be disgusting af tho

Aww shit I have to play this game again. Still have the CD somewhere. Might actually know what Im doing this time

>Chilean Sea Bass isn't actually a bass
>The dinosaurs aren't actually Dinosaurs
Pottery

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck user

Attached: 66E7FA8D-8174-47AF-9119-8D4550AE79F4.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

Seafood ramen noodle seasoning on my popcorn please

Then why the fuck would you reply to me in the first place?