Prepare for sci-fi kino

Prepare for sci-fi kino

Attached: C30907C7-E466-43F0-8FD4-F8672AA16FD7.jpg (750x1266, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/csP4z8dR6X0
cjr.org/analysis/brazilian-activists-alleged-suicide-sparks-coverage-controversy.php
thesun.co.uk/news/8346590/activist-probe-arrest-rapist-john-of-god-commits-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Epic instagram/twitter meme, normalfaggot.
Now go back.

Remember how Bill Clinton flew to Epstein's rape island two dozen times?

Remember how powerful people in media kept inviting Epstein to parties even after he was a convicted sex offender?

Who?

ebin meme dear 4channer XD i bet you are not like them idiots XD LOL

>Remember how Bill Clinton flew to Epstein's rape island two dozen times?

Remember how the journalist who uncovered the Brazilian rape factory (ran by a close friend of the Clintons) that was selling babies for $20k a pop was found dead of a suicide right after she broke the story?

How strange that someone would choose to kill themselves right as their journalism career is about to take off.

Whoa. Is this real??

what is the media trying to distract us from?

the media.

memory holed
other than r*ddit trying it's hardest to claim trump is somehow epstein's chum

They didn't know this meme would turn into an actual thing so the idiots scheduled it for september. By the time the event comes around no one will give a fuck anymore and nothing will happen. Memes die too fast

So even though there's potential, it doesn't look too good from where I am sitting

thats what i was thinking. When I first heard about it I assumed it was gonna happen in like a week.

Come september maybe 10 people show up to take pictures

Mulder would be proud

Google openly stating they're going to tamper with the 2020 election. Who remembers that story from a short time ago?

source

Wouldn't the military relocate all alien saucers the day Area 51 had turned into a cultural meme?

What do you think they will find aside from a bunch of experimental planes from the 60’s-70’s, some modern military tech and some dildos?

ufotards lacks synapses to figure out that

a jetpack

Nevermind the attendance rate, let's say for the sake of the argument there is something exotic over at area 51. Three months is plenty of time to move/hide whatever's in there just in case. The whole thing is dead on arrival.

alien tech would be relocated to avoid xenu detection patrols instantly.

Most astroturfed "meme" in history. Literally appeared overnight to distract from the Clinton Epstein scandal.

youtu.be/csP4z8dR6X0

Remember how literally every elite kept quiet after his conviction apart from Trump, who publicly criticised epstein, and now they're trying to demonise Trump (who never flew to the loli rape island)

Attached: MirageMen_Poster.jpg (1400x2100, 1.37M)

I'm ready for all 20 of these autists that actually turn up to be shot or arrested for trespassing on a military base.

you're going to have to source this

personally hoping some capefag shows up in his halloween iron man armor and gets lit up.

They wouldn't move anything for a bunch of memers. I think no one would know whether people actually will show up until the day comes. People in power tend to be arrogant and moving things costs a lot. They will probably ignore it until the day comes in belief that nothing significant will happen.

And if the "whistleblowers" are to believed then there's a bunch of stuff there and it would be tough to move or hide it. And if they are not to be believed then it is pointless to even think about this stuff

ib4 there is an "undetonated test ordinance" accident.

>you're going to have to source this

cjr.org/analysis/brazilian-activists-alleged-suicide-sparks-coverage-controversy.php

thesun.co.uk/news/8346590/activist-probe-arrest-rapist-john-of-god-commits-suicide/

Fake news; just consume product and get excited for new product.

Attached: 01.jpg (620x348, 86K)

It's just a bunch of nothing. They should just invite people in and give them a tour.

Yes

Attached: clitonkdratio.jpg (2359x3686, 1.63M)

Isn't there 26 miles of fenced off Nevada desert to hike through before you even reach the main base?

there's a sign on the roads that lead to the base. they can't close off open park land just because they don't want you getting too close.

that actually used to be the case, though. there was a ridge or mesa that allowed you to look at the base with your own eyes then the air force appropriated the land.

Exactly. Theres tens of miles of monitored/patrolled nothingness to travel through before you even get within eye shot of the base.

Just like my manga. But in all serious note, how fucked humans are to do it?

>Exactly. Theres tens of miles of monitored/patrolled nothingness to travel through before you even get within eye shot of the base.
There is a definite border that you're not allowed to cross. but it's so well guarded, the base security knows you're coming before you even get to it.

They'll watch you from afar and if you take one step into the base they'll pounce.

Space is fake

>Just like my manga. But in all serious note, how fucked humans are to do it?
Well people were eating tide pods because the internet told them to do it...

>Just like my manga. But in all serious note, how fucked humans are to do it?
Once you have enough money to purchase another human being, you experience a paradigm shift and begin to view poor people as less than human.

At that point, it's easy to do whatever you want to them, because it's no different from taking your buddies on a deer hunt, only in this case the deer is a drugged and bleeding three year old girl.

and so did Trump. Speaking of donnie, when will he drain the swamp?

AYO THIS BOOMER FINNA GET DABBED ON

Attached: 4454.jpg (750x720, 71K)

>the conspiracies were true all along

Attached: 1525940491826.jpg (288x224, 6K)

Remember when the media uncovered a Hollywood elite run child sex trafficking ring 3 years ago that spanned over 20-something daycare centers?
Remember when Snowden uncovered millions of illegal wiretappings on the american people by the feds?
Remember when the Cayman isle papers were exposed, showing thousands of american businesses laundering money and keeping everything in offshore tax havens?

People remember, but nothing ever happens, ever.
The thing is, evil, powerful people run everything, and short of buying a high powered rifle and getting to work in DC, nothing will ever change.

Attached: 986d27ea8743cd41539b563f5eef5735cacca2d4071e720fdfb9c0dea4cdb212.jpg (243x255, 20K)

I think it's hilarious that liberals complain about America being fascist but countries like Brazil and Russia and China kill anyone who shed light on their corruptness.

>countries like Brazil and Russia and China kill anyone who shed light on their corruptness
Yes... the people who murdered her represent those countries...

You know which countries the people who were BUYING the babies live in, right?