Stranger Things 3

Why couldn't there be no monster and the whole season was hanging out at the mall?

Attached: f04fu74mhua31[1].jpg (1080x606, 80K)

I DUMP YOUR ASS

Attached: 7487D961-C5A1-4154-9E54-E618B0C3E638.gif (498x245, 1.83M)

That's not a strange thing to do, though.

I want El to dump on my ass.

It would be strange after two seasons of monsters.

I want Millie to take a dump on my chest

Attached: MV5BMjA5NzA0NzQzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQxNjUzNjM@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 1.04M)

because that's the worst part of an already shitty season

when is she gonna develop tits?

— VEGAN.

— SELDOM WEARS «MAKEUP».

— EARLOBES REMAIN UNPERFORATED.

— DOES NOT PLAY VIDEOGAMES.

— WALKS ON THE METATARSAL ZONE OF HER FEET.

— GENUINE, SINCERE, PERSONALITY.

Attached: SD SNK.jpg (1280x1319, 200K)

you need a lot of sleep, your body develops when you are sleeping. shes a busy actor i doubt she is getting 8 hr a day sleep.

that wouldn't cause enough fake tensions for all the bugmen who actually watch this show past S1

She's already growing tits. Which is a shame because she looked a lot better when she had small buds.

Attached: 9ofkm8dngq631.jpg (2048x2048, 391K)

>vegan
into the trash she goes

Because they would have eventually ran out of all those cliché and generic tropes they used in basically every scene in the season.

yall gonna post more millies or

trash

This entire season was YASS QWEEN tier

Literally every male character became a bumbling idiot between season 2 and 3

Every single plot thread is lead by a smart, capable woman who constantly knows the answers to absurdly obtuse problems.

And the fact that they crack a listening post to boot. What in the FUCK was this season?

Each "flayed" sharing the pain of the other is probably the biggest, stupidest weakness I've ever seen put to film.

HOW DID THEY BUILD THAT UNDERGROUND COMPLEX? THIS SHOW IS S H I T

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1563326942571.jpg (1152x648, 187K)

STOP TALKING ABOUT A FUCKING CUNNY. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOW SHITTY THIS SHOW IS

That's because you wanna fuck kids.

i honestly enjoyed this season much more then season 2, and a bit more then season 1
it's fucking stupid but if they're going to milk this series they atleast made it entertaining

Well, yeah

Attached: 18255UNILAD-imageoptim-PA-29456830.jpg (564x800, 67K)

how do i get a smol mall gf

Or you could forget that pesky Stranger Things and talk about how kino Dark is!
please join us there's like 5 of us and the threads keep dying like flies

>we managed to build a massive infrastructure that would require an insane logistical effort, way above anything the construction of a mall could ever require, which also happens to be entirely guarded by heavily armed Russians, in Cold War-era US, just because of one (1) corrupt small town mayor

cute

Steve's role was largely protecting the kids and wins a fight, hopper largely uncovers the russian's plot, other male characters help him, hopper sacrifices himself to save everyone, dustin plays a major role at helping defeat the russians, billy also sacrifices himself. But whatever stay obsessed with your meme politics.

It had to be the show's budget. They couldn't have just let the science shit be in a basement of a different factory or some shit. Hell, why couldn't it have been just below the mall, like an inaccessible sub basement? Why did it have to be MILES below the surface? And why did they need to have a cameo of a fucking michael bay transformer in it?

Do girls really share the same bed during sleepovers?

imo the best option would have been the Russians infiltrating back into the old lab and use the existing facilites, instead of building their evil Bond vilain underground lair.
But I guess the creators were too far away into their 80's LARP that they couldn't pass on the mall.

i watch stranger things to fill the void of an empty and lost childhood

Attached: 1562911468496.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Because that Degrassi High shit and the ham fisted grrl powerrr shit were the worst parts of this season.

Why didn't you save her Yea Forums?

Attached: DQISP8kVoAEbAPt.jpg (866x1080, 178K)

jesus fuck, same. i would kill to go back in time and be a teenager dating a cute girl like millie bobby brown.

Attached: 1550421201932.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

Attached: AAAH.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Season 2 was objectively the worst season. That random subplot where Eleven leaves and meets with pic related and that poo in loo girl also from the lab made no sense. The entire series was pretty good up until that point. Came out of nowhere and was a mark of lazy writing, a trend we've been seeing more and more of.

Attached: guitarman.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

This season should have actually just been monsters with no mall or relationship shit you faggot

>Never got to experience young love, teen romance, spending your spare time with friends, forming long lasting friendships, relationships, and possibly meeting your soulmate and getting to spend decades with her after passionate teenage years.

Attached: I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg (700x800, 172K)

>15
>already growing
>obviously stuffed/padded

time machine

>tits those size at 15
oof

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

the concept of the lab having more then one esp child would have really been great if they did it right
but they completely fucked it up and wasted so much of season 2 on it
i also felt that backstory for Eleven was disappointing

Wills gonna turn out gay isn't he? poor kid just wanted to play D&D
also why do the writers like to make Steve suffer so much?

anons I'm so fucking depressed. I ran away from home and don't know where to go. Please someone help me

He will get a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Are you young and handsome?

I guess so

No, he's gonna start next season as MGTOW and gradually turn proper incel until the last episode where he opens the gate again to "give those roasties what they deserve"

Lol, where was eleven's sister in this season? That whole subplot completely vanished until eleven needed to fiddle around in Billy's brains in order to continue the narrative.

On the note of plotholes, how is that demodog/gorgon still up and moving since the rift is closed again, and the only place the Russians can open it is bumfuck Indiana?

The thing I hate the most, was the arnold russian following Hopper to the lab, breaking in, just so he can scare Hopper a bit, give him some punches, and then fucking off calmly.
Like, I get they needed a reason for Hopper to investigate but jesus
That was utterly retarded
Ruined every stakes after that, that implied the russian wanted to kill him

>hopper sacrifices himself to save everyone
No he doesnt

I legit thought the whole "group of kids travelling in a van and killing people" plot was from some other show that I had forgot about, until I tried to remember what happened in season 2 before watching this one.

Good point about the end-credits Russia scene. I guess we have to assume they finally got a working gate in Russia? Otherwise it's just another plot hole.

One of my biggest questions is why tf were the flayed eating fertilizer and chemicals? That was never explained and seemed to not serve any purpose.

I thought that was for making it easier turning them into goo? I don't remember it being specified tho, so I might've just assumed that

My guess is that they captured one (or more) in the US and brought it back. Also, I didn't watch it with subtitle, but I'm almost positive that when the guard is about to open the first cell they talk about an American ?
In which case maybe they did open their own gate, and season 4 opens with Hopper crossing through the gate at the last moment, only to emerge through the Russian side and get captured.
But yeah, about plotholes, there is almost no consistency in terms of how the creatures, or even the upsidedown as a whole, works.

I guess? It's never explained or explored at all and seems like a total waste of screen time and plot. Except maybe for getting Jonathon and Nancy involved with that old lady. But even that seems weak and just an excuse to have the cokehead and the skeleton lady in the show still. Come to think of it those two didn't really provide much substance in the way of plot or character development this season.

You alright user?

you forgot

>staunchly against race mixing

The whole season was really weak. It just seemed like an exercise in how to evenly distribute screen time to the entire cast, without actually having an interesting or compelling narrative driving anything forward. It was all very late-stage Game of Thrones.

The two new characters were essentially pointless as well. Robyn and Erica ended up being box-checking tokenism, and were solely used for the purpose of keeping Steve's character relevant and delivering a cheap gut-punch to the audience in the process.

i really liked robin though

i liked her too, but I don't really see how they're going to fit her in for the next season

>be yurop
>grow up with movies like ET, Goonies, IT
>it's always a bunch of kids on their bikes in a small american suburb

this last season has lost all its splendor, the golden aura of magic and mystery that it had, everything is bright, sparkling and luminous, neon lights everywhere, clearly visible monsters, a clear enemy since the very first shot: communism

"the monster" born from communist experiments that destroys the typical example of aggregation during the 80s and for years to come, the shopping mall
you can't be more explicit than that

I really can't relate to this
I imagine these grown-up kids living their miserable blue-collar lives, after marrying the prom queen and having three or four children,
to live in their little house with the garden, without perspective, knowing that the best years of their life have been behind them for a long time and that now they can only squeeze into work from 9 to 5, go home, have a beer and start over again the next day

fitter
happier
more productive

She can help parent all the kids with Steve. Throughout the season the kids slyly hint they should be together. Skip to end of the season and Robyn uncucks Steve by growing out of her experimenting-teen phase and turning straight again. Based Steve finally catches a break.

Or you know, have the bald American say: "just have sex"

Duffers you're free to use this idea, just please let Steve catch a break.

This, poor boy's been carrying the entire show on his back for two seasons straight, I'm starting to worry about his well-being

He'll be blacked just like the ginger because nothing screams 80s like interracial homosexual teen romance.