Warhammer 40,000 TV Show

warhammer-community.com/2019/07/17/heretic-traitor-rogue-inquisitor-tv-stargw-homepage-post-2/

OH NONONONONO

Attached: 99810181001_Eisenhorn01.jpg (920x950, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/search/title/?companies=co0172688&sort=user_rating,desc&view=simple
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Creation_of_a_Space_Marine
thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-6289819/Games-Workshop-raises-alarm-bells-blue-warning-trading-uncertainties.html
investorschronicle.co.uk/shares/2019/01/15/games-workshop-carries-more-risk/
deadline.com/2019/07/frank-spotnitz-warhammer-40000-games-workshop-1202647623/
youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the countless threads where actually GW employees fishing for opinions
if it sucks i´ll feel at fault for answering that the only realistic adaptation would be eisenhorn every time

Yea Forums BTFO

CAST HIM Yea Forums

Betancore charcoal dark confirmed instead of the cool Flightjamaican.
At least we can get this overwith, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Attached: 1407385436699.jpg (423x599, 69K)

>in development

Fucking YES! THANK YOU SWEET JESUS. I have high hopes and expectations now. GW seems to have gotten their heads out of their ass with the new CEO, so I have more faith here.

Honestly if you're gonna do a 40k TV show inquisitors/Eisenhorn is one of the better places to start

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOBBY YOU FAGS ARE GOING TO KILL 40K REEEEE

JUST READ THE BOOKS YOU FAGS DONT LET THEM TAKE MY LAST GOOD HOBBY

Attached: D62E934F-A139-46C5-B63D-58E0C3CEFDA8.png (1070x714, 397K)

Absolutely based, GW

Fassbender would be a good Eisenhorn

Make Bequin a black woman for diversity too, nobody will care

>same producer as Man in the High Castle
fascistkino confirmed

They should fuck everything and go full Blanche on the production design.

Attached: blanche assassin.jpg (907x1253, 251K)

Let's hope it flops before (((they))) ruin the franchise. Cant wait for female primaris marines

>blams self

Blanche is gay. Wayne England is kino.

Attached: wayneengland5.jpg (689x1010, 133K)

>Big Light Productions
>imdb.com/search/title/?companies=co0172688&sort=user_rating,desc&view=simple
hmmm....

>muh j00z
most 40k lore was developed by a jew in the first place (Andy Chambers)

Fuck off faggot, letting mainstream touch 40k would absolutely crush it. What strength remains in the hobby draws from the fact it’s niche, and therefore largely free to act as it will

Same shit that happened to tv, vidya, and even other games like MtG will take 40k, and chaos will reign

Too fucking late. This is the modern UK when this show is being made of course its going to be fucked.

I don't disagree with you on normies but saying jews will ruin 40k is a bit stupid considering the primary lore developer was jewish.

Hell Eisenhorn himself was written by Dan Abnett who is half jewish

some jews are not like other jews, retard

>black lesbian marines
Oh joy.

Brap?

This, remember that since this year movies and tv shows of any kind should have a % of nigger characters if they want to run for BAFTA awards (I suppose this also applies to video games because there is a BAFTA video game award thing).

Mark strong. He already voiced him in the video game.

Attached: 6F9504EB-6DC2-4CD6-B8A9-7EAF3C4A58C6.jpg (406x516, 54K)

There's black characters in Eisenhorn apparently so it's somewhat justified

Eisenhorn is the easiest way to get into WH40K, since it happens behind the warzones, in so-called peaceful civilized planets.

Attached: Eisenhorn_Xenos_-_Midas,_Eisenhorn_and_Fischig.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

everyone in the imperium regarded of race and gender is by today standars a regressive fascist and still the good guys, how can they translate this to television?

Its going to be garbage, do not expect anything from the cucks of the current generation of tv producers.

I mean sure, and I’m no far-right conspiracy theorist, but it is mostly Jewish people that own and operate the companies that will exploit 40k to normie audiences, and mostly Jews that will write articles and make uproar about how ‘problematic’ the setting is
It’s not all Jews that’ll fuck with it, but most of the people fucking with it will be Jews, sadly

Fags need to stay the fuck away from shit they don’t understand, you Yea Forumsedditors know little about 40k and would want a very warped show based on it. I’m not saying reee get off my hobby, but embrace and learn warhammer before you try to adapt it

Before you get too excited, bear in mind that less than 1% of shows "in development" make it to pilot, let alone make it beyond that.
Yes, the trash that makes it onto tv is still the cream of the crop as far as networks are concerned.

it helps that 99% of the cast being humans should help save on the budget

>(((Eisenhorn)))

Best artist of all the GW artists. I still like Blanche's weird shit as well.

Why not? All the main characters and heroes in Vikings are murderers and rapists and that doesn't bother people.

Attached: drunk ragnar.jpg (853x811, 455K)

Big Light Productions isn't run by Jews as far as I can find

What? My boy Andy is an ovendodger?

nowdays britbongs aren't the best producers anyways

There's only like 2 Space Marines in thge Eisenhorn books and they're both Emperor's Children hedonism marines

Attached: 280px-SlaaneshMarine.jpg (280x328, 25K)

It better bomb.
If its successful, 40k is doomed,
>WE WUZ SALAMANDERS AN SHIEEETTT
>sister of battle retconned, there are black woman space marines now
>chaos is now drumpf somehow
>orks are retconned away

imagine being this obsessed with black people

He isn't British, the guy writing is Japanese.

I was going to say this, then I realized it would be Idris Elba

The Slasneesh marine in the first book was pathetic, and died like a bitch. Should of been a wrecking ball

have you seen game of thrones.
Almost every single person in that show was a terrible person by today's standards and look how popular it is.

I don't get why you fags get so mad over black space marines. Space Marines are recruited among the harshest most primitive feral worlds, even to a racist you should see that blacks would fall into that. And Guilliman/Dorn's gene-seed is highly variable.

Theres been a african-themed chapter of space marines since 2005 and nobody in the fandom gives a damn. Moreover in a recent book their leader got beheaded by an Inmperial assassin in a rather anti-climatic fashion

Part of 40k is you can insert any crazy earth culture you want into the various factions. So there are Mongol space marines, hun imperial guard, etc.. africans are going too far apparently tho

Attached: Kaelar.jpg (264x284, 31K)

So you're saying there's a chance of an insane guitar solo?

Once they changed to digital art it was the end, Warhammer lost it's graphic soul.

Attached: Holy Terra.jpg (442x1396, 178K)

Oh great. 40k becoming mainstream. Just wanted I've always wanted. Great. Time to back out of the hobby. 25 years wasted.

>Should of
>of
Should've or Should have. Fucking ESL.

>Make Bequin a black woman for diversity too, nobody will care

>Blanks are universally disliked because of the way they were born
>Blacks are universally disliked because of the way they were born

it's like pottery

no one complains about salamanders, but they are worry of woke black lives matter salamanders
>WE WAN TERRA PAY OUR REPARATIONS AND SHIT
is plausible if the show was made by the BBC or americans

Space marines can change their melanin levels at will. This is canon.

>Melanchromic Organ

>Phase 13:This implant controls the amount of melanin in a Marine's skin. Exposure to high levels of sunlight will result in the Marine's skin darkening to compensate. It also protects the Marine from other forms of radiation.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Creation_of_a_Space_Marine

So on a world with harsh sunlight, all the space marines will turn black.

Attached: 1__1DO7q65Nb.png (520x390, 50K)

The weirder space marine powers (like excerting mucus to go into suspended animation or eating brains to get memories from someone) are rarely used in lore

1. Benedict Cucumberpatch
2. Mark Strong
3. Michael Fassbender

Who else?

>OLD = GOOD
>NEW = BAD
Grim.

Attached: disgusted cringe kot.jpg (679x679, 40K)

Mel gibson

>Eisenhorn
maybe

Stuff like that just isn't fashionable anymore

Salamanders are already the bro chapter that's concerned with common folk and bitches at Imperial brutality. So just a heads up when they do that, it won't be "woke"

Imagine thinking this. Just imagine. The UK has no slavery guilt like the USA. Any content the BBC produces like that has been done purely to sell to USA (which is where their money comes from after losing Top Gears billions).

>The series development is being led by Frank (((Spotnitz)))

I'll just pretend this doesn't exist along with Witcher.

>writer did X-Files, The Man In High Castle, Ransom and so on
Hmmm.

Oh absolutely. It peaked with 2nd Ed. and went steeply downhill after, 3rd Ed. Rulebook art is dogshit compared to the illustrations in the 2nd Ed. books and Necromunda books.

New is objectively bad, so is the very old stuff but at least those horrible illustrations were funny.

Attached: yiff in hell.jpg (960x626, 123K)

Warhammer is pretty mainstream these days.

Salamanders have pitch-black skin and red eyes. They are horrific looking mutants, which contrasts with them being the friendliest chapter.

They ain't just some black dudes lol

Attached: salamanders.png (853x468, 465K)

Attached: cringe shrek.png (414x379, 34K)

>implying salamander won't just be regular black dudes if they ever appear in live-action

they look cool

Actual black people evolved due to their skin having to cope with a harsher sun

Salamanders on Nocturne are people whose skin evolved due to their skin having to cope with a harsher sun

not that big a difference

This is far from a sure thing lads.
So an IP owner has approached a production studio with idea / or vice versa and some names are attached. What happens next?
>treatment is developed and shopped around broadcast networks for funding, likelihood of all turning it down is high, they get guys with scripts all day long
>alternatively self-funding by production studio / property owner
>a year of pre-production, during which any one of the parties involved might get cold feet and end the project
>test pilot is produced
>network decides whether to pull the trigger on a season or not, networks vault dozens if not hundreds of their own unaired pilots a year, so even getting to the stage of
>lets say it gets picked up
>full season made, the pilot is most likely reshot with new actors eg. Game of Thrones etc
>it might get dribbled out on some second-rate platform like Starz or canned after two episodes if the viewership isn't strong enough

>all these people going 'hur dur art is shit xD'
>weren't even alive playing it
The art has always been shit, you just have rose tinted goggles. I've played this shit for nearly 30 years. You going BUT BASED BLANCHE :((( and his box of red crayons doesn't change the art has always been bad bar the odd one. See pic related. People will say this has SOUL or some subjective rose-tinted bullshit because they live with NEW = BAD OLD = GOOD mindset.

Attached: Witch elf design.png (1184x521, 837K)

I mean it'd be a lot easier/cheaper to just do that than CGI super-impose white people as black in every scene

You do realise there is a MTG TV series being made, right? This is the new mine for cheap, easily producible, content.

sneed

Attached: 145601_v9_ba[1].jpg (1080x1440, 452K)

Harlequins are one of the best chapters, fuck off.

>live action
It'll be garbage. Outside on billion dollar budgets and Jurassic park 1 tier dedication to good effects, warhammer's scale couldn't ever properly be conveyed on tv/film outside of animation

>You going BUT BASED BLANCHE :((( and his box of red crayons
Merciless.

>objectively bad
No, no it isn't. There are bad pieces, there are good pieces. This piece, from AoS, is a good piece. The rest of the art in the book ranges from OK to dogshit. It is all dependent on the artist. I'm not gonna scan in my artbooks to prove this, but you can find stuff online.

Attached: stefan-kopinski-sk-slann-priest4.jpg (1500x1923, 636K)

Most of the people on Yea Forums claim they “know” 40k from the cesspool that is 1d4chan

The jokes there got old real fast and it’s fucking clear as day who uses it as their primary source of knowledge on Warhammer or tabletop settings as a whole

Cast him.

Attached: Cherubael Warhammer 40K Eisenhorn.jpg (1000x871, 84K)

>Harlequins
>chapters
See, this is why I hate people who go OLD = GOOD NEW = BAD. Because you don't even know what you're talking about.

Those are Witch Elves from WHFB. And even if they were Harlequins; those are not chapters.

It's a series of books that have about a dozen characters in it, it isn't large scale. Why do people think all 40k books are about billions of people fighting billions of people?

Idris Elba

Willem Dafoe

>muh jews!
40k lore was made by jews in the first place you dumb incel

>tormented individual that houses a powerful demon

Definitely Brendan Fraser

It's partly true. Eisenhorn should be a cinematic trilogy, and Gaunt's Ghost should be the series. Honestly though, this will probably never go anywhere. Hasbro has been far more aggressive about trying to bring the IPs to film, and the MtG movie never happened, is now going to be a TV show and is still years away. I doubt GW is going to actually going to be able stay focused enough in the development process to walk away with a show. Especially considering that the entire industry is going to be totally different in 6 years.

>It's a series of books that have about a dozen characters in it, it isn't large scale.
I'm well aware what eisenhorn is about. But if you think that any channel will depict hive worlds, or even daemonhosts like Cherubael properly without resorting to shitty CGI, you're deluded or out of touch with modern TV.
FFS, even GoT or MCU movies with their billions of dollars still manage to have shitty CGI at times

>cinematic trilogy
Nah. You can't fit one book in one movie properly.

So the villains in Eisenhorn are:

>Pontus Glaw: A disembodied orb that has the soul of a arrogant hedonistic Slaanesh cultist in it
>Cherubael: A Daemon stuck in some poor souls body
>Quixos: A Rogue Inquisitor who doesn't realize hes been corrupted by Chaos but is corrupted by Chaos
>Mandragore (Emperor's Children Marine)
>Pontus Glaw AGAIN (this time in a suit of armor with emo razor blade wings)

Christopher Meloni

No way this gets greenlit. on top of my head, 40k has so many red flags for jew film studios:
>"Good guys" are catholic space nazis.
>Joke aliens are cockney hooligans that are so insanenly cruel and nonsensical violent, that audiences probably won't know if they have to laugh or have to be utterly terryfied of Orks.
>Main bad guy faction are worshippers of fucked up gods that range from horrible diseases, snuff film hedonism, peter Jackson braindead violent murder and mutation Harry Potter meets gandalf.
>Elves are either huge dicks, crazy psycho slavers or weirdos that ride Dinos and commit genocide on a casual basis if it helps them grow their flowers on their lawn better.
>Other bad guy faction make the xenomorphs from alien look like a bunch of kittens.
>one more prominent alien faction, the Tau, are weeabo Space communists that look nice on the outside but are just another shade of shit in 40k
>Also the punchline is: It is the 40th Millenium and there is only war.

No way that is gonna happen. No way fag.

Attached: 1525353179547.jpg (750x860, 147K)

>tfw THIS IS CADIA YOU SILLY FOOL!

Attached: 7f2ba9b37f4c98ee07804ad9bb0e6595.jpg (750x600, 87K)

>Catholic
eastern orthodox you dumb brainlet

Since when does EO ahve Inquisitors? Catholic(spanish) space nazis, would be better fitting.

That is why Eisenhorn has the best chance. The main threat are other humans.

Its gonna be shit.

>IoM
>Eastern orthodox
Ah yes, that famous Orthodox inquisition, or the popular use of Gothic architecture in eastern orthodox churches. Not like those are deeply associated with the Medieval Catholic Church
Retard.

its symbol is literally the byzantine flag and the setting was originally meant to be the byzantine empire in its heyday, but in space

As for inquisitors, imperium has crazy shit form all cultures. It has a mongol chapter of space marines

Attached: P1zXDdY_d.jpg (490x599, 33K)

I love Eisenhorn, but you'll have a hard time convincing some jew exec of funding your series; not without significant changes. Even Eisenhorn has a lot of stuff that won't fly in mainstream tv.

I personally think Warhammer should stay warghame/vidya niche and that's it. Once Hollywood gets it's finger on it, they'll sterilize it and make a Marvel do over that will be worse than Age of Sigmar could ever have been.
I hope the series never sees the light of day.

Attached: Very tired.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>The Slasneesh marine in the first book was pathetic, and died like a bitch
Sounds about right.
>muh noise

>Even Eisenhorn has a lot of stuff that won't fly in mainstream tv.
not really. I've read all 3 books plus Pariah and Ravener spinoffs and there's nothing seriously objectionable.

It glosses over the more unsavory aspects of the Imperium. You never see Eisenhorn mass murdering civilians like many Inquisitors do, and in fact he even condemns ones that do this

I can't find 1 jew involved in the production so far, besides the half-jewish author of the original eisenhorn books. not sure why everyone keeps crying about them ITT

>Once Hollywood gets it's finger on it
Totally valid concern, and I agree with you, but also realize that GW is extremely autistic about handling their IP. They highly limit who can use their IP and love to maintain heavy control over it, so if some kike from Hollyjood think he's going to just waltz in there and say "hey lemme make a movie outta this, make you "big bux" guaranteed, hehehe", they'll walk out disappointed.

>its symbol is literally the byzantine flag
Firstly, the double headed eagle is much much older than even the Roman Republic, and secondly, it was only used in the last centuries of the empire, and was never the official insignia of it, and can be found in many different cultures of that period.
>the setting was originally meant to be the byzantine empire in its heyday, but in space
What the fuck? No it wasn't, not even in RT.

GW is far better at making shitty lore than any "hollyjood"

see age of sigmar, see primaris marines

It still has the depressing and brutal feel of 40k, the overreliance on skulls for everything, weird sci fi shit that will fly right over the head of execs and other stuff that thin skinned studio people will want to change. It's a hard pill to swallow, but even Mr."Entry level 40k" Eisenhorn is too much, i fear.

Rick Priestly and Andy Chambers have said the original inspiration for the setting was "the dying Byzantines in space, plus also with fantasy and sci-fi tropes" or something to that effect.

not that guy you're arguing with btw. In truth the Imperium takes aspects of every culture and ideology. You have communists, catholics, protestants, byzantines, arabs, arthurian england, whatever. That's part of the appeal of the setting.

GW has been trying to go woke recently, so they'll bend over backwards to include any progressive shit,

Yeah I'm going to need some hard examples of that (the 40Kids books don't count, they're not even remotely canon). I haven't heard anything recently.

They're going "woke" because they're trying to appeal to mainstream audiences now. And bitter incels in mommys basement aren't that big a demographic of society.

And it's working if you look at their recent sales figures

Warhammer is shit.

>Jews would miss the chance to show how shit the goyim would be without their benevolent multiculturalism and interracial propaganda
It’s like you don’t even know 40k is satire.

Attached: 35D8CBCA-B4F5-4A92-B921-33E4716C3F65.jpg (370x511, 29K)

IDRIS ELBA
D
R
I
S

E
L
B
A

There are women stormcast eternals (fantasy space marines) in age of sigmar

Attached: aa96dee2dc2cd9aaabb6a4c7434adb9d.jpg (698x969, 73K)

Imperium is far more multicultural than our modern societies tho. So it'd be the opposite.

Also lose the jew obsession

I know that. You know that. The outside world more often than not does not see satire even it hit's them with a club.

Well I was asking for 40k, not fantasy. Fantasy is a smaller portion of their overall base, so it stands to reason they'd try this kind of stuff because nobody or not as many would care or pay attention.

As long as it stays out of 40k, all is well.

>setting was originally meant to be the byzantine empire in its heyday, but in space

The Imperium in 40K is modeled after the entirety of the fall of Rome. Yes there are elements of Byzantium in there but Byzantium in its "heyday" is literally just the eastern half of the Roman empire. There's shit going on in the western half of the Roman empire as well. Civil wars, barbarian invasions, weird cults, crusades, inquisitions, etc.

Chambers, as much as I respect him, wasn't involved with RT at all, and I'm going to need a source on Priestly saying that. I've read a quote like that, but about Rome, not Byzantium.

This Warhammer series is funded by Keshet, the Israeli production company that is gaining bigly industry power. Israel is poised to be the next Hollywood is less than a decade. This is how they'll project their nationalistic Zio chutzpah, through content and media.

Also, Byzantium at it's fall is very different than in it's heyday, which is what he said

Well they also recently introduced a new all-female army to 40k.

But nobody cared because Sisters of Silence had been around in the lore since like 2003-2005 (just that they had simply died out after the Heresy) and are pretty cool lorewise

Attached: 3407259fb1f833f62c39c4cd26c71a1d--sisters-of-silence-character-art.jpg (236x375, 29K)

That's rad

Attached: WAYNE ENGLAND-COVER GAMES WORKSHOP INFERNO BOOK GANG WAR.jpg (552x800, 230K)

Israeli media is usually pretty racist against blacks & muslims, at least that's what my lefties at uni say.

There's a youtube clip somewhere showing obama as a chimpanzee and Israeli TV still uses blackface

>implying a feral world is harsher than a hive world

>Well they also recently introduced a new all-female army to 40k.
Oh? And what's this about? If it's a IG regiment, then I hardly see a problem there considering the sheer vastness of the IG. But if it's Astartes related, well there I have a problem.

>This Warhammer series is funded by Keshet,
source

They're worried about representation now, and of course doing it in the lazy token black way. African features getting modelled in a lot of new sets, but no other races.

Those sales figures just took a hit actually, but that's irrelevant anyway. Their sales boosts have been because of the other structural changes, more accessible entry points to the games, more board games and new editions helped our majorly.

Attached: 40Kfemales.jpg (563x866, 97K)

sounds good, Israeli stuff is usually anti-SJW

though sounds BS would like a link for this

Depends entirely on the hive/feral worlds in question.

>just that they had simply died out after the Heresy
Alright Goulding.

Havent played the vidya but this.

>arguing over early 40k lore
>it was literally everything they could steal from anyone with more talent

Attached: 4L_WVdeXOfo.jpg (757x520, 138K)

Did he do Judge Dredd? I remember reading something as a kid that looked similar and it was fucking grim.

I see. Well I hope they have enough sense to not go overboard in some blind folly to appeal to the crowd that doesn't even play their games or read their books. I trust GW has better judgment than most others, but you never truly know.

Man I loved this type art, too bad it died in the early 2000s.

>OLD=BAD
>NEW=GOOD

Zoom zoom

Most of the time, yes, but GW + Keshet + Spotnitz are a force and determined to get this made. Amazon will likely snatch this up quick. They have the High Castle relationship and that show is concluding. Their first flagship.

This is 80% happening. Amazon is going to stab Netflix through the skull with $100 million geek properties. They have Paper Girls, LoTR, Discworld, Snowcrash, Wheel of Time, Utopia, jfc.

>posting something from the first iteration created by some british mad lads with a sense of humour
damn bro you so smart

Attached: 1515068149994.gif (320x235, 873K)

Are you referring to that poster or American liberals as a whole?

do you have a source for this keshet involvement

>This is 80% happening. Amazon is going to stab Netflix through the skull with $100 million geek properties. They have Paper Girls, LoTR, Discworld, Snowcrash, Wheel of Time, Utopia, jfc.

Also Good Omens, American Gods and The Expanse.

I liked the very human scale of Eisenhorn, its a good space detective entry point.
There are so many Space Marine stories about demigods striding through thousands of grunt enemies and wrestling cosmic horrors, you forget that even Guard weapons would be incredibly destructive by modern standards. In Eisenhorn one baddie pulls a laspistol during an autogun shootout in a room and it completely tears up the place forcing Eisenhorn to impotently duck for cover. Imagine introducing that level of threat, and then later bringing in the concept of boltguns and even single Space Marines.

Attached: 9c722c2bcb356c5206b9e0c1d53c7d32.jpg (799x535, 133K)

The Imperium isn’t multicultural. It’s feudal if anything. Planetary governors have full power over their worlds and the Admin doesn’t gaf what they do as long as they follow the laws and pay taxes.

Attached: B8D9B3C1-8A00-449F-A7EA-1AA6E2660791.jpg (260x246, 19K)

Abnett is usually already very Hollywood-y to begin with so it's not gonna be that bad. Gaunt's Ghost basically took the entire edge out of the Imperial Guard.

>Those sales figures just took a hit actually, but that's irrelevant anyway.
Not him, but GW doesn't release sales figures, so you're talking out of your ass.
Even if you're referring to their investors report, their half year report for this years has them up 16M at constant currency compared to last years report, and their stock has been doing fine, so even then it's baseless given the few GW finance metrics we have

>Starz

The first two seasons of Black Sails are fantastic and the series is solid overall.

not bothered by it and feel they should have done more of it. christians are responsible for how many deaths? ~3 million? and for burning how much literature? that shit religion still exists. jews lie about everything since the beginning of time and people still trust and back them.

Showtime's Halo is rumored to set a new standard. Westworld is shit but aesthetically on point. Three years ago Warhammer couldn't be done, three years from now when this drops, it has an okay chance of being mass spectacle. As long as they don't Jew the budget on S1. You can't be cheap like GoT did unless you max boost the tits and gore.

You're referring to system of government, I'm referring to ethnic and cultural makeup

With crazy xenos and heretics everywhere, race has no meaning and a million worlds makes race even less of a factor for interactions

Because it always has to be black people. As long as black people are there, it's all good. Fuck slants and poos. Fuck beaners. Fuck Arabs. None of these people ever produced anything of worth to celebrate culturally through a grim futuristic tribute.

It's all so tiresome.

Benedict Cumberbatch, obviously.

Unironically the producers need to hire S. Craig Zahler as consultant (Dragged Across Concrete; Bone Tomahawk) because he's the biggest player and fan of this shit in the bizness. A fiend.

England did magic the gathering art alongside warhammer, but not 2000AD stuff afaik.

>The Imperium isn’t multicultural.

The Imperium at its heart is a Terran and Martian alliance, which is two radically different cultures.

>implying only Christians burned the books
Pagans are as guilty as Christians for sacking a shit load of monasteries and thinking of literature/reading as unnecessary.

>no one expected the Inquisition
I get the reference but it was very predictable, it's literally the easiest way to do it.
Inquisitors are some of the few humans in the imperium given a decent level of autonomy and freedom.
They can do exposition scenes for filler and action scenes with levels of espionage.

You can't do Space Marines because a marine doesn't get to just be who he wants, he doesn't need to constantly ask questions.
You can't do guardsmen because characters wouldn't be able to survive.
You can't do normal citizens because broader audiences wouldn't understand the scope or why things are happening.

And you can't do any other faction because the budget won't allow a show from the Eldar/Tau's perspective.

Are there women?

Yeah those CGI superimposed green bitches Kirk was fucking were waaaay ahead of their time.

Come on, mate.

Sales figures was bad wording yeah, but you can see that there's been some worry amongst investors quite recently.
thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-6289819/Games-Workshop-raises-alarm-bells-blue-warning-trading-uncertainties.html
investorschronicle.co.uk/shares/2019/01/15/games-workshop-carries-more-risk/

>took the entire edge out of the Imperial Guard.
The last book was a horror story.

Idris Elba

Keshet is literally an Israeli company

Reminder Abnett invented the "guardians of the galaxy" as we know them.

They technically existed as a team before that, but Abnett reinvented them in 2006 with the cast everybody associates with them today

so yeah he's hollywood as fuck

Your opinions are cucked and wrong.

>picked up by Netflix
>produced by the the Witcher team
>plot is racist Eisenhorn putting innocent Eldar refugees into concentration camp, but he's stopped by a noble Warboss, played by Idris Elba, who then brings peace and prosperity to the Hive World by enriching the populating with Orks
Can't wait.

Source that they're involved in this 40k show? The only companies that say are involved I can find is Big Light Productions which is British

40k was originally political to begin with.

Ghazghkull was based on Margret Thatcher

>christians
>useful literature
lol'd. you're talking about a group of ppl who demanded their ppl pray for shit like good health rather than treat it with proven remedies.

I'm somewhat of a Daemonhost myself

This is from the same guy that Man in the High Castle which is about literal nazis. Making a futuristic dystopian story about a space FBI agent that goes around fighting mutants and demons while foiling space plots is going to be solid gold for Amazon.

Netflix literally would do this, depressingly hilarious as it would be. Thankfully they're not touching this even with breth particles.

Literally the modern world exists solely due to Christians

jews*

>Ghazghkull was based on Margret Thatcher

>NAWGH!
>NAWGH!
>NAWGH!

You act as if everyone else back then didn't do the same, pagans prayed to horse cock for good fortune at feasts. The only reason we know so much about pre-Christianity Europe is because they were the ones who tried to preserve the texts (until a few said fuck it this isn't needed anymore)

Netflix writers aren't intelligent enough to understand that Orks are the greater good in the universe.

They'd probably make Idris a fucking Tau and think that's the nice side.

Nope, although Jews are just Southern Europeans larpers anyway.

Definitely not in my Games Workshop

You probably are mixing him up with Simon Bisley, who did some Dredd and whose cover art and pin-up art sometimes look like Wayne England art, just weirder and more violent.

>Netflix writers
I know this might be a lot of handle but Netflix doesn't actually have any writers. The entire company just buys shows from production companies.

according to mein kampf jews took control of the west after the Treaty of Westphalia, which coincidentally is also when the West became the dominant force in the world

>Ghazghkull was based on Margret Thatcher
Nah. 40k is pretty political all the same.

Attached: Ghazghkull name.jpg (471x643, 122K)

The new art is bad because they've hired shit artists. This dude for example needs more practise, but he has talent. New GW just needs better artists.

Attached: U whot boi.png (368x776, 687K)

Aidan Gillen

Black people have nigger physiognomy, Salamanders have caucasian physiognomy. Big difference,

>just weirder and more violent.
HOT DAMN!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (938x1250, 327K)

Orks are just black people though. And goblins are just mexicans.

lol okay

Attached: 250px-VulkanArtHH.jpg (250x281, 20K)

>since 2005
>game started in 1985
>newfags and Britbong cuckoldry

This kind of shit is exactly why you're so easily pushed out of your own hobbies by normal people. You turn everyone against you by being awkward and edgy

Look at his nose and lips. Clearly a caucasian.

Orks are based on lower class English subcultures. Goffs, Nazi skinheads, football hooligans, boy racers, etc.

That's it. God that guy does gore and grime well.

exactly my point. this disgusting world on its sorry knees before nothingness. and people are proud of it. "look at all my plastic, silicone, useless shit" while the food and water is getting more and more fucked right along with our priorities.

It's you who doesn't belong, back to politically correct plebbit with you. Normie begone.

>praying for good fortune but actually treating what ails you
>the same
look at you

>2nd edition artwork
>all the old stuff sucked

low hanging fruit, etc.

Rogue Trader edition had some good pieces, but even an odfag fe/tg/uy like me admits that the newer versions had some outstanding artwork

You're on Yea Forums you fucking mongole.

He's an insanely gifted artist.

Orks literally have cockney accents. They're a jab at soccer hooligans.

>Keshet sauce
Deadline

I never said it was the same, I'm just saying people did stupid retarded ritualistic shit back then. Pagans still did plenty of dumb shit instead of healing themselves like animal sacrifice in order to heal sick people.

No. Canonically black people are this in the warhammer world.

Attached: pygmy8.jpg (312x452, 20K)

You absolutely can. If one Lord of the Ring book can fit in a movie, an Eisenhorn book can fit in a move. You're just too young to remember a time before cheap movies and expensive TV. There's a lot of fluff in Eisenhorn. Plus, a lot of what makes Abnett books enjoyable is the lush visual descriptions, which translate easily to the screen, letting you simultaneously cut through pages and pages of material.

>doesn't even use the artwork of the golden throne and the Emperor and make the comparisons using the lore writing to show how they ripped off moorcock

Man, I am in awe of your galactic sized brain

He did Batman vs Dredd.

/thread

I wonder what will they adapt or will they adapt anything at all. They could easily adapt the short stories for a season to test the waters.

>him
wait till the main character is a strong woman of color

has to be the same though, doesn't it? yeah. anyway, the point is there are still "good" christians littering the planet. how many viking do you know? don't even get me started on fucking kikes.

>normie
>telling others they don't belong

>If one Lord of the Ring book can fit in a movie
It can't. It was cut pretty hard.

The last rulebook I owned was the 3rd Edition rulebook, and honestly it was just so fucking packed with amazing art that as a kid and an aspiring artist, I'd never seen anything like before. Wayne England's weird proportions, his faces and how everything just felt fast and mean and dirty, and those awesome watercolor panels of cities and battles and crazy stuff was just absolutely nuts.

I realized Games Workshop not only didn't care about art, but officially HATED their old and treasured murals when I got a copy of the paperback mini rulebook with 5th Ed. The first few pages of the 3rd Ed. rulebook had this fantastic progression of prose and paintings that walked the reader from the outside of the Imperial Palace, through the interior chambers, past all the banners and pilgrims and relics of past wars lined up for miles, through the Eternity Gates, and into the center of the Palace past the Custodes, the machines, the ancient technology, and finally ended up with a full-page painting of the Emperor himself on the Golden Throne. Everything about it was so fucking good, it could sell anyone on the Warhammer universe right there.

And then in 5th Ed. they reprinted that painting. This time, there were no preceding pages, there was no prose or narrative or flavor text. There was no other art with it, just that painting on the inner cover page of the rulebook.

And they had digitally added a skeleton face over the Emperor.

Hate to break it to you, but if you get triggered by the word nigger on Yea Forums you clearly don't.

>normal people
Like you know any or have the mental capacity to be one. You're oppressed. That's the mindset you live with. Just go back and work your shit job for some shit company and live your delusional 'normal' life.

Is there any movie/series that remotely captures the aesthetic this needs? What should it be like, Generation Kill x Dredd + GoT?

>Hate to break it to you
That sort of faggotry doesn't have a place on Yea Forums either. Straight up tell the triggered faggot he's triggered a faggot, and be happy to tell him.

In case anyone has never seen them before, enjoy.

Attached: c69ba2eb091ccf62faf611b07e98ad45.jpg (864x1280, 300K)

the actor who plays godwyn fischig :)

And the story was better for it. It is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea to consider an cinematic adaptation of a written work as noting more than a dramatic illustration. That never works. It's why Watchmen is so shit. Eisenhorn should be a trilogy because it would work better broken up into three installments of three acts than it would to split it up a book into 8 installments of an hour over 3 years. Gaunt's Ghost on the other hand would work extremely well as a series. Military campaigns naturally fit into TV structure.

I wish I could post the text that accompanied them, but I think it's still worth it just for the images alone.

Attached: tumblr_lzhpol8kgu1rndemuo1_1280.jpg (600x874, 214K)

The twist is that I actually enjoy telling him

Attached: 1400550302810.jpg (474x700, 111K)

Damn, you're right, it really does have an almost otherworldly feeling and aesthetic to it. Doesn't stop me from appreciating the new stuff on their own merits too, though. Not everything has to be either or.

>the twist

Attached: teplel.gif (245x245, 1.24M)

And just because I hate myself, this is what they printed in the recent editions.

Attached: 2sgkwg.jpg (550x500, 103K)

5th edition began over ten years ago

I haven't actually played since 5th, but my dad, my brother, and I have kept buying the rule books, always talking about playing again. 3rd was hands down the best. Even the rules worked well. They've tried to add in too many complications, either to make it more "realistic," or make the dice rolling more focused. The game just isn't as much fun anymore because it takes itself too seriously. Grim dark should be operatic, not gritty. This is what I think GW will get wrong with any adaptation they make.

I don't know what edition they're on, I haven't really cared because I stopped being involved when I got a ton of my stuff stolen and just couldn't muster the time or energy to get back into it.

I'm just showing people what, in my opinion, it looks like when GW stops valuing their own property.

Yes it does. A book only gets one cover. Every commissioned art piece is a decision on one style over another. There's a reason no one goes to buffets for good food.

you admit you haven't played the game yet you make a post full of this shit

There's a Deathwatch Kill-Team in the same book.

>not cain
>not dawn of war 2
Hmm I dunno user.

He voiced an ultramarine

Damn I read the lore in the rule book, HH 1, and the eisenhorn omnibus a couple weeks ago. I was also shilling for an eisenhorn movie. Might be cool if they just stick to the story. They don't even need to shoehorn in diversity since you have betancore and his daughter playing key roles. But knowing how these things go they'll alter the story and roles for whatever reason and fuck everything up.

Lord of the Rings was still cut down pretty severely mate. However the real problem with cutting Eisenhorn down to three movies is that these books are detective narratives. Its littered with important conversations, clues, snooping around, etc. Cutting these elements from the story can quickly lead to plot holes.

But more importantly, there's absolute zero point in making Eisenhorn into a movie. All you'll get a bigger budget to make less story. This isn't the 90s anymore, shows like the Expanse are able to look decent these days even though they are packed with CGI and funky space settings.

He did, but they made an eisenhorn video game too.

That's all uncertainty over Brexit because if the UK can't get its shit together the tariff rate for miniatures jumps to something like 70%.

As a company though GW is in an extremely good spot. They have no debt and all of their stores are profitable. I guess that's the Mormon part of them.

You're forgetting the middle period of 4th to 6th edition that had far and away the best art. This is true of all GW products, they peaked in this period.

Attached: Codex Daemonhunters.jpg (778x1000, 213K)

What the fuck?! I never realised it's the same picture!

Can't fucking wait.

Attached: D7n0qkGV4AAdmv9.jpg (1200x729, 149K)

40k noob here
how powerful are Inquisitors? on par with SMs?

Depends on rank and skill, Eisenhorn was psyker but not very potent, he could take away chaos marine grunt.
There are Lord Inquisitors who lead whole companies of Grey Knights and kill Greater Daemons.

Inquisitors are just normal humans.

Physically no, but they command huge resources/political power and are often psykers with exotic forbidden weapons. An accomplished inquisitor could probably take down a marine, a noob one nah

The real threat of inquisitors though is what they can requisition. Everything in the Imperium is under their authority. They also are the only ones besides space marine chapter masters and segmentum commanders that can authorize an exterminatus

They're not superhumans like space marines, within the range of baseline humans. However they're always exceptional people to even get to the point where they can become inquisitors. Eisenhorn for example has middling level psychic power and is a very skilled swordsman. Inquisitors are cool/scary to regular subjects of the Imperium because of the legal power they wield.

>My patience, unlike my authority, has its limits.

Entire planets or space marine chapters have been annihilated because they pissed them off.

To an extent, yes. They have so much access to powerful gene-modding that most lord inquisitors are beyond normal human age and strength. That's before the weapons and armour they can acquire too.

They can be as different in everything from skill, power level, abilities, attitude etc. as night and day. They dont go off a production line like guardsmen or space marines, theyre highly individualistic.

Funnily enough, even if the Empire has the worst aspect of religious fanaticism, fascism and stalinism, is actually equal-opportunity enough on a galactic level, adjusting for the fact that a given planet can have a strong patriarchy or be ruled by amazons.

reminder that pygmies in warhammer are literally extraterrestrial wakandians that crashlanded, lost their tech and reverted to cannibalism and chimping out

Attached: slann1.jpg (800x451, 123K)

What do you mean by powerful? Do you mean in terms of physical strength and fighting ability? Or powerful in a dominant sense, like authority and access and shit?

Inquisitors aren't a "thing" like Space Marines are a thing. Space Marines are a standard template, they're created via special surgeries and implants, they're grown and trained and given standard equipment, so each Marine is roughly the same in terms of power and ability. They're obviously far, far beyond normal humans being that they're 7' tall and have huge muscles and shit, even out of their armor.

Inquisitors are really just normal guys for the most part. Like, Inquisitors don't inherently have specific martial training, standard equipment, anything like that. SOME Inquisitors rock specially-made power armor, some don't. Some fight with guns, some with huge swords, some don't fight at all. Some have armies of thugs and subordinates and even Space Marines to do their fighting for them.

The point is, Inquisitors are just high-ranking detectives with limitless access to whatever they would like to use. If they want to transform themselves into Space Marine-style warriors and crash through a battlefield smiting daemons, they can. Or they can be tactical generals, sitting in their space ship and out-thinking their targets, or just sending in an army to crush them from orbit. They're all different because how they fight, hunt, and carry themselves is based on their own personal taste and limitless access to personnel and technology.

Mexican here.
I almost passed out of laugher. You made my day.

A good example of what happens if you cross the Inquisition is the fate of the Celestial Lions (African/Wakanda Space Marines)

>Lions campaigning on rebellious planet
>Rebellion put down after most rebelling guard/PDF surrender
>Rebelling governor revealed to be chaos cultist
>Inquisitor with the strikeforce purges everything, obliterates whole world and kills all surrendered soldiers. Billions of lives lost because of the governor/inner circles affiliation
>Lions condemn action, speak out against Inquisition
>Centuries later, Lions are fighting Orks on Armaggedon
>Drop into combat zone full of Ork Titans (Gargants) that according to intel aren't operational yet
>Turns out all the gargants are operational, Lions get decimated and request reinforcements
>Nobody even responds to their messages
>Only 96 of 1,000 Lions survive, their last surviving Apothecary who carries the chapters gene-seed (future) is mysteriously shot through the end by a laser weapon at the end of the battle
>Lions are now a doomed chapter with no future, Black Templars feel bad for them and try to rebuild their strength though
>100 years later, the Lions are back to at least 50% strength from templars aid
>Their Chapter Master is giving a war council on an allied chapters warship on how to stop this chaos armada incoming on a loyalist sub-sector
>Callidus assassin jumps out of the ceiling and cuts his head off
That's what you get for...yelling at...the Inquisition

Attached: tobias-menzies-rex-features-2395.jpg (968x740, 50K)

Only recently gotten into Warhammer. Does this book series on Eisenhower feature any big battled or just brutal sequences with Space Marines?

I always wanted to get the 3rd ed rulebook. Should I get it?

There are no big battles, it's all small-scale stuff. The first book is a detective story, the 2nd is more political, the 3rd is a fugitive story. There aren't even a lot of space marines in it

>posting 3rd ed pic

Honestly that's a good and also cheaper way to kickstart this series.

Books from previous editions are very cheap on the 2nd hand market. Can't go wrong with picking them up just for the fluff.

but if you ever do want to play 40k, 4th edition is the best.

I think there's some Deathwatch SM's in there somewhere, I'm gonna have to re-read it now.

I do own 4th edition, parking lots... what a memory...

Mine is long since destroyed, so I just went looking and ordered myself a new copy for like $11.

If you're interested in the FANTASTIC amount of art, lore, and all that amazing flavor stuff, get a copy. It's worth it. The base rulebook is mostly Imperium flavored, but it has army guides and stats for every base army in there too. Plus a whole section in the middle full of color photos of painted models and games.

Alright time to check amazon then.

Holy shit, yes

This. I would stare at this stuff for hours as a kid. I still remember the smell of the codices.

/pol/ doesn't know about the Celestial Lions user

theres objectively nothing wrong with the new art anyways, people just hate colour.

Attached: 1556233840869.png (1000x667, 634K)

>my children's toy activity is TOO HARDCORE for the jews!!! >:(
lmao

Gigeresque

There is still some very cheap looking new art. Some new art is really great though, especially the chaos stuff for AoS. It's varied enough that you can't say ALL of any era is good.

Attached: Dark%2BAngels%2BCharacters[1].png (1214x822, 1.68M)

If they make this show they will accidentally redpill thousands.

40k is inherently fascistic to the point that no matter how much diversity they add, the themes of hierarchy, traditionalism, militarism, discipline and loyalty to a thinly veiled 'nation' will seep through.

It's not a coincidence that 40K imagery expresses itself organically in right wing memes everywhere. I dont know whether someone in GW's creative team stealthily threaded this stuff in over the years or it happened unintentionally, but it's more or less out of their control now.

Attached: 78332.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>dat chaoskampf

Based tasteless fucktard

Zoomer-san, before that retcon the salamander models without helmet were painted as black men.
Just FYI.

Sometimes.

Attached: Salamanders.jpg (939x746, 287K)

Its probably going to be shit and cringe, a real shame since I love the 40K universe.

Attached: 1557378010007.jpg (287x480, 20K)

Studio probably thinks this is the next big nerd property like MCU or GoT, but 40k is way too nerdy for normies.

>It's why Watchmen is so shit
Watchmen wasn't 1to1 adaptation as well.

Those are Caucasoid features though...

I said this months ago

>Heading toward the final act, all looks lost
>When suddenly drop pods
>The spess marines are here! We're saved!

>Grey Knights

Film it.

This

Attached: LordOfChange.jpg (1000x1422, 246K)

nah, GW is right to strike now, the market is craving sci fi and star wars is failing to deliver. I only fear that if they take their time, disney might pump out a bunch of new star wars shit before this comes out, and some of it might be good. If a 40k series came out literally this year, it would be popular no doubt, this may not be the case in 3-4 years.

>Youtube goes nuts over Astartes
>TV companies come sniffing for a slice of it
>They get pitched Ultramines movie tier dogshit

>Eisenhorn

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (680x555, 68K)

No. This is bad. No doubt it takes skill and experience. But the medium itself is bad. Digital painting does not look good. It is ugly. The way the colors interact is bad. Line thickness and control is not right. Everything feels like a sketch, and even when it is clearly painted with a sense of realism, it feels blurry. Maybe some day people will figure out how to properly use the medium, but so long as they continue to try and copy oil paints or watercolors or pencils, it will look bad. Seriously, it is a very bad statement about a medium when the best case scenario is that people can't tell that it isn't another medium.

Why is Ragnar wearing a 16th century helmet?

New art is almost exclusively digital and it shows. Makes it kind of flat for the most part.

>complaining about historical accuracy in vikings.

Also this tv show is a terrible idea.

Karl Kopinski is the better version of either of them. Let's be honest, his work defined 40k.

Attached: kopinski.jpg (1643x984, 471K)

Don't forget Disney Wars too.

Attached: 1563046363371.jpg (621x825, 512K)

I haven't really seen the show. I think there's a fair gap between them looking like medieval bikers and wearing specific helmets that are technically accurate, but belong in the Renaissance.

I'm not sure why I expect people on Yea Forums to be able to read, but somehow I'm always disappointed. I played 3rd, 4th, and 5th, and have read the rule books for 6th, 7th, and 8th. Of the three editions I played, I have always found 3rd edition the most enjoyable. In reading the rules of 6th, 7th, and 8th I can see that they have continued in many of the same directions I did not like about 4th and 5th, and introduced new ideas which were even less appealing. The game used to be much simpler, with far fewer special abilities. I liked this, because it felt more meaningfully tactical. And although the game has grown in complexity, it doesn't seem like it is in service to a total system like some other games, but rather to allow for "feel-good" exceptions that often undermine the primary tactical elements. Certainly a fair amount of people still play and would disagree with me, but the spirit of the game which I loved and which has kept me interested for many years seems to be gone. The lore, too, seems to fallen deep into Star Wars Extended Universe tier, which is disappointing.

As a lover of inq28, I'm excited. Hopefully it gives me more conversion ideas.

Attached: IMG_20190413_133637_994.jpg (1080x1079, 54K)

The expanse only looked decent when they had 3 sets. The more locations you add, the more expensive it gets. And if you re-read the books, the detective element is relatively thin. What's more, good detective stories are not actually built on the macguffins, but on the suspense created by the acting and pacing. Plot is literally the least important part of a story, and it doesn't take much to make it fit. The themes and story are far more important, and for Eisenhorn, like Lord of the Rings, those are better served by the three act structure of a Movie. If GOT demonstrated anything, it is that character change is very difficult to do in TV. There's very little change you can introduce in a single episode. And the more time you spend with the character being one way, the more jarring it will feel when they are suddenly different. Breaking it up into so many installments makes subtle changes difficult for the audience to see. If you want to see the transition from the conservative Eisenhorn to the Radical, it would be best to cut out minor conversations, and instead allow the remaining scenes to breathe and demonstrate internal conflict.

>, disney might pump out a bunch of new star wars shit before this comes out, and some of it might be good.

Star Wars isn't competing with 40K since Disney is really trying to keep Star Wars as a cinema franchise where they release at least one Star Wars film every year, maybe two so that they have one for summer and once for December.

40K is being set up as a streaming franchise. Goal is to have at least one 40K show running at any given time. Make sure that all the content is exclusively streaming at Amazon and just use it to draw in fans to help fund even more content and that creates a snowball effect for the franchise. The problem with other franchises like Wheel of Time and even GoT is that once you're done with the original books, its basically over. With 40K, there's such a huge backlog of stuff you can adapt that you do Marvel-tier planning and plan for a animated Horus Heresy mega series in 20 years.

Watchmen, like 300, was essentially 1:1 scene reconstruction plus poor soundtrack decisions. They cut out a lot of content, but barely changed the story. Snyder did nothing more than find iconic sequences from the comic and tell actors and set designers to copy it. Even many of the camera movements follow the frames of the comic.

I know that 40k isn't competing with star wars, its been around since the 80's and has never gained much popularity, all im saying right now is there is an opportunity to steal some of star wars disheartened fans.

because the black marines act nothing like the niggers of earth. it would be impossible for a studio to not go full wakanda trash without being called out for white washing black culture

It doesn't have to be too nerdy, but it probably will be. The visuals are the greatest strength of the property, and on screen it should only push further. Done right, 40k should be visually overwhelming, not in the choppy Transformers way, but rather so immense in scale, with luscious set design. Frankly, someone like Winding Refn should direct, someone who is willing to pour the entire story into the visuals and let the dialogue stand as nothing more than an emblem of the action. Of course, it will probably go the other way, and we will get endless back and forth about technological hand waving and overwrought monologues. And, with the success of marvel movies, you can pretty much guarantee the whole thing will be full of sarcastic edgy quips that have no meaning in the story, but establish the brand as the cool, edgy, hip version of nu-geek.

Let's hope there's a glimpse of the Adepta Sororitas.

Attached: Warhammer 40K sisters of battle All so tiresome.jpg (799x799, 186K)

Lashana Lynch

it's always this for anything 40k

The sisters of silence are the null-maidens of the Emperor. They are all psychic blanks, and have trained their powers to create psychic null-fields. They are used to fight daemons and psykers, and also crew some of the black ships that traverse the Imperium searching for psykers to bring back to Terra, destinied to be sanctioned and allowed to use their powers... or fed to the Emperor to keep him alive for another day.

A thousand psykers a day are burnt out powering the golden throne alone, and they still have plenty to spare to make into astropaths and Sanctioned psykers to send out to the rest of the galaxy.

Attached: file.png (920x950, 1.01M)

acceptable

The emperor would have cleansed the world of nigs before he went out into space. they wouldn't fit into his plan

legit looks like nicholas cage lmao

>the autistic SoB fetishist has found the thread

Feck off creep

Attached: th.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Sisters of Silence are the second half of the Custodians. The Custodes are the epitome of physical prowess, and the most powerful warriors in the universe, the SoS are nulls who drain psychic energy, thus protecting the Custodians from the only weakness they have. The two fight together as one unit and are able to take on pretty much everything thats thrown at them.

He'd have to start with ALL SMILES and then be blank emotionless man. He has the face for it.

That's not really how it works i my point because the franchises occupy completely different spaces and work according to different market forces. Even if Star Wars is good, it won't hurt Eisenhorn because Star Wars is just a single movie every year around Christmas and maybe one extra in the summer. They are big events that happen every so often. With Eisenhorn you're competing against other shows on streaming services. People who'll pick it up will be people who like watching the Expanse and Altered Carbon. Those people might be SW fans as well but the quality of SW won't effect their streaming habits.

This.
Making 40k requires a fan-tier autist and should be somewhat experimental visual
Imagine it
>generic warp jump scene,
Vs
>ship slides into view out of black nothingness, covered in blood, the blood freezes and shatters/liquefies off the hull of the ship as it slides out of the unseen portal, as it also arcs unnaturally colored lightning

ah I see what you meant, that is correct then.

But he's right ?

Attached: 1563046616972.jpg (700x338, 69K)

An Inquisitor has theoretically limitless powers. The nature of their order is that none stands above them except the Emperor, and they are tasked with the terrible duty to keep the Imperium alive, no matter what it takes.

A singe Inquisitor can order the exterminatus of a planet, should they deem the world too far gone to save, by example a major chaos incursion. Virus bomb or planet crack it to oblivion.

Themselves they are baselie humans, but have access to the vast resources of the Imperium. Most Inquisitors work within the loose framework of their Ordos, a gathering of other likeminded Inquisitors usually hunting for the same thing(the three major ones are Ordo Xenos, Hereticus and Malleus). Even the mightiest general and Sector Governor fears the Inquisition.

Though I said their power is theoretically limitless, that doesn't mean everyone will listen. They must carefully navigate the paths of imperial bureaucracy, lest they get assassinated or hindered. Some will display their badge of office publicly, spreading fear where they go. But the majority works behind the scenes, because most of their quarry would go into hiding at the mere mention of an Inquisitor. James Bond may have a license to kill, but he can't use it indiscriminately .

Attached: file.png (600x1125, 1.7M)

Here's some 40k Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE