Who would win?

who would win?

Attached: germanvsarab.png (1075x1321, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vito_vittorio/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

coppa has glow sticks so I think he'd win the dance off

The German police officer obviously, muscle heads are no match for bullets

Those aren't glowsticks. You inject them directly into your heart and they neutralize the effects of VX gas.

are they about kiss?

Sure thing Nicolas Cage

>German police
lol

left won just by being allowed in europe

are german police allowed to have guns? serious question

Good post user.

they both look chad but cop gets -1 for being a cop and -1 for being white and -1 for harassing minorities and -1 for having a gun

why do g*rmans sloppily graffiti "Fuck" onto their own homes?

only to protect important people like Merkel

The cops because they gang up like niggers on you and once they wrestled you to the ground they will keep punching you while claiming you resisted.

Are fanny packs standard issue now?

i thought so. in the uk they dont carry guns either regular police have a nightstick at most eu law enforcement is a joke

Of course, German police is militarized.
They have better guns and equipment than the German Bundeswehr.

In my City they walk around with MP5s

There is no need for bullets really, his uniform was made to withstand blunt\sharp force attacks, he will barely feel the punches and that's about it.
If he has any grappling hold-related training he will be able to take the dude down. Alternatively just gas him, stupid fuck has no eye protection.

I wonder if this poster is actually retarded or just ignorant.

Not sure what those are but the other user is right that nerve gas counter agents need to be injected

Regular Police in germany carries guns.

Abdulazeez has Allah on his side

Attached: #muslimswelcomehere.jpg (639x919, 109K)

>In my City they walk around with MP5s
based post-refugee crisis europe

Me on the left

reminder that the guy on the left is an it*lian actor lmao

feldgendarmerie patrolling the streets? What the heck is going on in Germany? Is it because of 28 year old 14 year old migrant children?

instagram.com/vito_vittorio/?hl=en

kek its true

his parents are from Iran, so he is basically an Arab

You guys can't see that the "German" policeman is a Turk? Look at the nose and the skin color.

No its normal ass regular cops who carry MP5s.
They mostly focus on the area around the main station and inner city.

Attached: 8A5ACF23-08ED-46B5-BE11-518D6414D3F7.jpg (800x600, 55K)

turks dont look like that....
t. Turk born in germany

why didn't you put quotations around "policeman" because OP is from a TV show.

>are police allowed to have guns
>serious question

It's mostly for show to make people feel safe, not like they'd be much use against a bomb or a surprise attack.

Every peon in the army or police in my 3rd world shithole carries a full auto, at least an AK74 or a variant, just to look menacing and shit.

He doesn’t even need bullets, pepper spray and a baton to the head is enough. If that doesn’t work, tear gas the guy and beat him to pulp with a baton

The guy on the left is actually Italian.

it is not an unreasonable question in the uk the police do not carry firearms

Attached: WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.png (500x592, 139K)

No they are actually really good at shooting.

>all those germans getting raped, strangled and their children getting raped and murdered
>gang rapes getting livestreamed

toppest of keks. i love watching weak cucks like germans and swedes get whats coming to them.

Attached: heslmaoing.jpg (265x251, 27K)

>left
>allowed into the Europe
Germ mans literally invented it to destroy European civilization and its culture.

Everything is fine here in Germany, stop falling for fake news bullshit

>man I'm so glad the nazis were defeated in WW2!

Attached: 1506013262665.jpg (185x273, 8K)

I know user that's not what I'm saying, it's just that a terrorist isn't going to square up to you and pull a gun out, a smart one at least.

You skipped the IQday

I could be wrong but last I checked the UK and Germany were not the same.

>Vittorio Pirbazari
He has a Persian last name though

Attached: 62650443_371473053516747_8461707551955524660_n.jpg (1080x1255, 183K)

bull.shit. i read atleast one news story per day about someone in germany getting gang raped, or a video of some old woman getting killed, or a young girls body found dead from rape/strangling. and the perps are always the same. nevermind all the famous shit like cologne and all the robbings taking place everyday. get cucked faggot german. just cause you sit inside all day and you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. youve got like 1milion migrats replacing you every year and atleast 1% of them commit horrible rape/murder every day.

actually they are both under eu authority last i checked

>let me tell you how bad it actually is in europe

Attached: dios mio.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

There is no smart terrorists, some fag tried to take a 14yo hostage last year and got shot in the head by the cops.

What went wrong?

Attached: Berlin.jpg (1194x1446, 378K)

Well, German jews

There was 40 big terror attacks prevented in Germany just in 2016, the secret services were on absolute overdrive at the time.
One in Munich main train station failed because a boy that flunked school that day was moping around the station and kicked a bag left there, accidentally disarming a large homemade bomb.
Leftshit media just don't report it, but even today the situation is still the same.

>muh fakenews
Most of that shit is blown out of proportion.
over 80 million people live here, an incident once a day somewhere is literally nothing in the statistics.
Even if I go outside everyday its very unlikely I will encounter any problems.

What's that and how does it influence police customs in a federation?

Fucking really.
Here in Moscow police never carries anything larger than a handgun, unless they are policing protests or some shit like that.

Don't waste your time. This guy has probably never even been outside of the US.

I hope you're from an actually non-cucked country and not USA.

ask the pedos in brussels to tell you

how is it fake news whenever even the most leftwing/suppressing subreddits like /r/europe has news reports nearly everyday about shit in germany? and the mods and commenters are always like you, defending the migrants. or they just outright delete submissions or comments. nevermind a centre/right wing website like liveleak /pol/ having german shit everyday

>how did this totalitarian dystopia that resulted in 60 million dead transfer into the most prosperous and rich country in europe?

freedom, mostly

>serious question
I smell reddishittor

BOW TIE WEARING MOTHER FUCKER!

This.
It’s always Americans blowing shit out of proportion, trying to make Europe look like a warzone filled with refugees who rape white girls. While in fact it’s nothing like that. Most folks do hate refugees here though.

Like I said police here is Militarized.
They have better and more training than the Military here.
They are also better armed.
When I was in the military the police was lending us their guns so we could shoot with them. Like G3 sniper rifles for example.

you are confusing them with the british police

Or you, seeing as how you made a claim?