True or damage control?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-105205_Chrome.jpg (720x267, 91K)

100% damage control they are losing 2 of the most watched show on their platform.

Damage control

Yes it will
They are fucked

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-133928_Chrome.jpg (1074x1691, 394K)

They'll make their own Friends and their own Office, but with more minorities.

They're jacking their monthly up to $17/mo, jacking their SJWism up to 11, and pulling two of my favorite background music shows from their platform, as far as I'm concerned this company is toast and completely lost the vision.

Jesus those suits must be fucking SWEATING right about now.

Damage control and shilling, Netflix is going to suffer once Disney launches their service and takes one step further into tightening their grip on the industry. Expect Netflix to reach rock bottom in 5 years.

Damage control

Literally every zoomer and single woman has access to Netflicks. They'll just watch something else like they always have.

It’s gonna hurt, but I think a lot of people won’t bother canceling even if they barely use the service anymore.

lol cope harder USAToday fag

who cares frasier is staying on and it's better than both those shows

Attached: frasiergrin.jpg (182x268, 11K)

They're also going to lose all those other shows at the top eventually to other subscription services.

Boomers don't even know how to cancel their subscription desu, they'll just let it drain 12$ off their credit card every month for the rest of their lives.

wow people watch some real dogshit. Whew.

Could they get the old Charlie Sheen sitcom? that was huge. Bad, but huge. Would draw big dimes.

for now
CBS will surely Frasier in a few years

>Netflicks
Net
Flicks

Internet
Flicks (flicks means films)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

>"ACTUALLY, [thing that will most likely hamstring us the most] won't really be THAT big a deal"

Attached: we_actually_won_when_we_lost_sweaty.jpg (376x376, 30K)

What else would you expect from millennial/zoomer ultra normies?

>literally no one is watching Netflix's original programming
does this confirm the common notion that streaming shows have less impact on people and pop culture than broadcast ones?

I am disgusted by these numbers on a primal level

Wow, is Stranger Things really not the most popular Netflix original?

I dunno, I watched a few episodes of S1 and didn't care for it. I know maybe 2 people that watched it up to current S3. One of them plays D&D with me, but doesn't really try to get anyone else into the show so it must not be that great.

And blackjack! And hookers!

I mean that goes without saying. Back when there was no internet, few video games, and only a few tv channels, the most popular tv shows dominated culture in a much bigger way. Like 30 - 50 million viewers when the population was about 220 million. And because episodes were spaced out on a weekly basis, the hype around shows would last from august to may, year after year. Even today, the biggest shows among young normies (Office and Friends) are holdovers from the last real era of pre Web 2.0/streaming/basic cable boom Broadcast TV dominance

Whereas Netflix shows have hype and a lot of viewership in the first few weeks or month and then drop off significantly and then are fairly forgotten within 6 months time. Not much repeat viewership.

>i love watching Fraiser and after I chase it down with some tossed salads and scrambled eggs, hahaha, of course I mean Orange is the New Black I love lesbian sex!

Attached: PaVqRYc.jpg.png (1920x1080, 711K)

I've found that people stop talking about Netflix shows literally within a week of a new season dropping
Stranger Things 3 came out 2 weeks ago, and I haven't seen a meme or a joke or a reference to it online in a week
meanwhile GOT S8 had everyone ensnared for 2 months due to the traditional release schedule
people are starting to realize that shows were released weekly for a reason

>Frasier
ew

I cancelled my subscription after Bill Nye tried to convince me that a gender spectrum is settled science. I already have 7 seasons of the office between DVDs and mp4s, only thing I really miss is Frasier.

I doubt it will affect them just because so many people have it on autopay and don't even think about it.

is the one people binge watch the most but once they are done they never watch it again, compared to friends and the office which people just use as background noise everyday

it seems to be really popular among media people and journalists, while nobody in the real world watches it

In fact, forget the minorities.

Based That 70s Show about to become the top draw.