What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: file.png (1104x370, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2019/6/1/18648543/disneyland-star-wars-lands-costume-rules-cosplay-disneybounding-galaxys-edge
youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
nypost.com/2019/07/16/disneyland-has-become-a-ghost-town/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4zcSUCZdI
youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y
forbes.com/sites/nicksibilla/2019/01/31/fda-crackdown-on-calling-almond-milk-milk-could-violate-the-first-amendment/
discuss.micechat.com/forum/disney-theme-park-news-and-discussion/disneyland-resort/8592267-sw-ge-flops-cause-bob-chapek-still-hates-dlr-entertainment?p=8594483#post8594483
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ohnononono

Attached: c1eedbac-12dd-432a-9955-d27fe7c37169-APRysA7A.png (1920x999, 3.84M)

>inb4 disneyshills start seething

>make star wars land
>have nothing in it that 99% of people associate star wars with
>???
>profit

>make plans to staff star wars land with dozens of character actors and remote-controlled droids as the main focus, instead of the literally two "rides"
>new guy takes over at the finish line
>realizes puppeteers have to be paid $30/hr while ride operators only have to be paid $15/hr
>fire all the actors and puppeteers

>WTF why do people think this place is boring? Haven't they seen the two "rides"?

no characters from OT/prequels?

>no characters from OT/prequels?
Nope. Why would you want those boring old characters? Don't you want to see exciting new characters, like "brown human wearing tan clothing", "tan human wearing tan clothing", or the fan-favorite, "brown human wearing orange clothing"?

I was there last week, and yeah it was probably the least populated land. The one (1) ride they have had the longest lines out of anything in the entire park but it sucks. Unless you’re the pilot the ride doesn’t feel like a ride.

The level of detail is amazing but all there is is endless gift shops and food stalls. All of the early reviews that everyone is in character and there’s amazing immersion etc was obviously shill shit or those employees don’t work there anymore cuz most just seemed bored.

The blue milk was interesting I guess but so overpriced.

Clearly edited by russian hackers and trolls.

Is this true? lol explains a lot

How to fix the park
-retheme signage and restaurant to be more prequel inspired
-allow kids and families to buy and wear Jedi/sith Robes which are priced the same as HP lands robes
- choreographed stunt show like Indiana Jones but at night with lightsaber fuels and ‘force effects’
- create a Galaxy Archive space which has the old x wings and shit inside that actual Star Wars fans want to see

>blue milk

Did you know you can get the same thing at your grocery store with blueberry kefir

It has no dairy in it m8 nothing the same

>blue milk
what does it taste like?

Wtf is it then?? How are they allowed to call it milk if it is non dairy based

It’s weirdly citrus-y and creamy despite being vegan.

>>realizes puppeteers have to be paid $30/hr while ride operators only have to be paid $15/hr
Do they even get paid this much? A Disney heiress was recently in the news complaining about Disney workers being homeless and eating out of trashcans because they are so underpaid.

Star Wars has sucked since the 80s and doesn't have enough substance to fill a theme park.

Have you ever heard of almond milk? Or you're personal favorite onions milk? It doesn't have to be dairy to be called "milk" dipshit.

My immersion is broken on every Disney ride when the instructions/lore is spoken prerecorded over a loud speaker by a character then again in Spanish and the Mexican isn’t even putting on a character voice.

Yes it does or otherwise they have to call it “milk like” or “milk substitute” legally. Almond milk is not milk since milk is a dairy product made from an animal

nobody gives a fuck about star wars anymore

kek

No they don't, they all say "almond milk/almondmilk" on them. No shit about substitutes or milk-lite. It's the same shit that Galaxy's Edge is doing.

Current Wait Times at Disneyland (11:15am there)

>Millennium Falcon: 75 Mins
>Soarin (California Adv.): 65 Mins
>Grizzly River Runs (California Adv.): 60 Mins
>Radiator Springs Racers (California Adv.): 60 Mins
>Splash Mountain: 55 Mins
>Jungle Cruise: 40 Mins
>Space Mountain: 40 Mins
>Toy Story Midway Mania (California Adv.): 40 Mins
>Incredicoaster (California Adv.): 35 Mins
>Guardians of the Galaxy (California Adv.): 35 Mins
>Thundermountain Railroad: 30 Mins
>Peter Pan Flight: 30 Mins
>Ferris Wheel (California Adv.): 30 Mins
>Dumbo: 25 Mins
>Star Tours: 25 Mins
>Haunted Mansion: 20 Mins
>Matterhorn: 20 Mins
>Pirates of the Caribbean: 15 Mins

vs. Disney World (2:15pm)
>Avatar Flight of Passage (AK): 140 Mins
>Mine Train (MK): 120 Mins
>Haunted Mansion (MK): 120 Mins
>Tower of Terror (HS): 120 Mins
>Kali River Rapids (MK): 120 Mins
>Splash Mountain (MK): 110 Mins
>Slinky Coaster (HS): 95 Mins
>Toy Story Mania (HS): 80 Mins
>Space Mountain (MK): 75 Mins
>Thundermountain Railroad (MK): 75 Mins
>Peter Pan Flight (MK): 70 Mins
>Na'vi River Journey (AK): 70 Mins
>Safari (AK): 65 Mins
>Aerosmith Coaster (HS): 65 Mins
>Everest (AK): 60 Mins
>Jungle Cruise (MK): 45 Mins
>Frozen (Epcot): 45 Mins
>Pirates of the Caribbean (MK): 45 Mins
>Star Tours (HS): 40 Mins
>Test Track (Epcot): 40 Mins
>Mission Space (Epcot): 30 Mins
>Dumbo (MK): 25 Mins
>Soarin (Epcot): 25 Mins
>Barnstormer (MK): 20 Mins
>Spaceship Earth (Epcot): 20 Mins
>The Seas w/ Nemo (Epcot): 20 Mins
>Muppetvision (HS): 10 Mins

Disneyland is less busy but is certainly not a "ghost town".

>literally who ugly ass junkyard planet instead of something nice like naboo or something people recognize at least
>one shit ride instead of something crazy like FUCKING PODRACING because you're terrified of the prequels hate meme
>42 FUCKING DOLLARS for one drink
LMAO

Attached: nusw.jpg (621x825, 512K)

plenty of people give a fuck, its just that most of the people who "care" just follow it to watch it fail. and paid advertising doesn't really count.

>literally who ugly ass junkyard planet instead of something nice
They wanted it to blend into the surrounding beaner shanty town that So Cal is. If they made it too nice, spics would start trying to apply for asylum at Galaxy's Edge.

Kill yourself RLM drone.

>tickets are 150 dollars for one park
>season pass holders are blocked the fuck out
>people have been hearing "the lines are gonna be so awful once star wars opens" for the past 5 years so naturally they are avoiding the park for now
>people who are at disneyland are taking the opportunity to go on short line rides while later maybe doing a short walk through galaxy edge
Personally I'm just glad I got to go to Disneyland with reasonable lines

>42 FUCKING DOLLARS for one drink
wait is this actually a thing?

get laid you seething little incel twerp

amusement parks are gay & lame

Yes, it's some ewoks themed drink
The entire place is horrifically overpriced. Building a 15$ lightsaber from wallmart costs 200$ in the park.

74.99 for

if that's not a wig I'd fuck that negress

You gotta fuck the manjawed tranny too.

Attached: 1562556495685.png (5760x2172, 3.61M)

Attached: 1561756718104.png (970x1006, 491K)

Where are the rides?

>Yes it does or otherwise they have to call it “milk like” or “milk substitute” legally. Almond milk is not milk since milk is a dairy product made from an animal

Can you provide some verifiable legal statement backing this up, because otherwise you just sound retarded.

Hello

Attached: milk.jpg (2400x2400, 1.23M)

Disney gravely underestimated the boycott. Those old fans that have been relentlessly insulted by Disney aren't going to bring their family to a star wars park.

this is OUR WEBSITE

YOU are the outsider here. You're just being a complete asshole, coming to the one spot online where these types can come together and speak rather freely and you wanna bully them here too? You're just pushing people towards violence either towards themselves or others. It's fucked up, fucking stop. Society is psychotic nowadays bullying never stopped it just became a normalized accepted regular part of the world to bully only one type of person, the straight white male

When the prez of parks decides its a good idea to shred the entertainment budget to the bone at a theme park. Tell Cheapo to go back to Heinz. Ketchup might be more in his ball park.

>Avatar has the most popular rides
OH NO NO NO SWMKEKS

Also is this a website I can visit?

OK you can claim asylum for Galaxy's Edge but only on your home planet ooteenie.

Makes a park with
>One ride
>Said ride requires you to cooperate with random strangers to enjoy the ride
>Mostly all just merchandise
>Prices are crazy expensive
>Nu wars panders to a crowd that does not have much disposable income
>Even if you buy the swag you don't need to go back.

>The blue milk was interesting I guess but so overpriced.
When I was a kid I used to just put a couple drops of food coloring in a glass of milk and pretend to be Luke. The fuck are these guys putting in their milk?

Also I thought old=bad and unwelcoming was the company message now, so why isn’t it that nasty green milk?

Maybe if they I dunno let nerds actually live their dream of going in costume but for some gay ass reason of confusing the wait staff they banned it they would have a lot more people?

polygon.com/2019/6/1/18648543/disneyland-star-wars-lands-costume-rules-cosplay-disneybounding-galaxys-edge

Attached: nocosplayjackass.png (1203x949, 1.17M)

it's a perfect example of the jewish endgame

OOF remind me never to go to world those wait times ain’t worth it

Adults wearing costumes has been illegal in Disney for a while now. It's to prevent some perv from dressing up as a character to lure kids somewhere with him

how much do you go each hour thinking about jews?

classic Star Wars stuff can definitely fill a theme park

But naboo has better schools and social programs from an unearned privilage. Don't be specist.

I thought theme parks were supposed to be fun, not make your feet hurt

Man I want to be in the writers room when they came up with the idea of dual space tonfas as weapons.

Attached: jbareham_190531_ply0909_1774_social_02.jpg (1200x628, 169K)

>but for some gay ass reason of confusing the wait staff
They don’t want to point out the real reason is risk of pedos pretending to be staff and molesting the kids. They’d rather die than let a news headline get out with “pedophile” and “Disneyland” in the same sentence.

I sense sarcasm...

and you get second hand pleasure about it BECAUSE?

Girls don't put out anymore you fag

>Dex’s Dinner with Jawa juice and Wampa Burgers!

It's actually an anti-furry policy that is wrong because it infringes on their civil rights.

Why are you crying?

>this lady and two stormtroopers
>she's evading them while they chase after her
Are these really the only characters and story the park has? Are there no light saber battles anywhere?

God, I can't wait for (((Disney))) to be splintered, and its remains scattered into the wind. They are the bane of humanity.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU

when you can sell plastic toys for 200 dollars and it cost you 1 dollar to make them, you don't need that many suckers to make a profit

Rey is the last jedi so yes. Prequel era is best era. Fuck none force users.

>Are these really the only characters and story the park has? Are there no light saber battles anywhere?
Whoa, that sounds expensive.

>increases food prices by $10

>Personally I'm just glad I got to go to Disneyland with reasonable lines
Because you're nine years old?

>bunch of soulless characters you dont care about in a nonsensical story you also dont care about
>why do no one care about nu wars?

who fuckin' knows bro

the last time i watched a Star Wars film was like 5 years ago

I just don't get why is it so important in your life.

this reminds me of that south park episode where cartman gets everyone to come to his theme-park by saying no one is there

GE cast member here, im over it as fuck and I have to go back in tomorrow. We were all hoping the other ride would be open in august because that half of the land is a barren wasteland of nothing but Chewie and Rey and their hosts trying their best to put on a "show" with an x-wing. Learning that the ride wont open until NEXT YEAR, it just was the nail in the coffin, they fucked up hard on it. It just does not work and smugglers run is a fun arcade game at best. The land is starting to stagnate hard after the initial short lived hype.

california is a shithole and its expensive to live in

Haha. The last time I watched a Star Wars film was 14 years ago. Why are you so obsessed with Star Wars, my little redditor friend?

>they could’ve sold the world Star Wars: A Hogwarts Story
>instead they fucking told us Jedi sucked and killed them all off
I’m still not done being surprised

>"brown human wearing tan clothing", "tan human wearing tan clothing", or the fan-favorite, "brown human wearing orange clothing
those would probably do gang-busters as action figures, I bet

Assmad jew detected.

You must be force sensitive.

Bigot. Why don't you have consideration for those who don't speak English?

I see a lot of people

That's just to wake the janitorial staff up from their siestas.

I thought the problem was more about the absurd cost of living in the area eating up their paychecks.

Racism isn't allowed outside of Yea Forums. Why don't you go back there with that shit?

this year zero shit where they pretend the original trilogies don't exist is honestly fucking terrifying
how the fuck can you call something starwars and not have anything from actual starwars apart from the millennium falcon and some dude in an ape suit

They get $15 I think. It’s cuz Southern California is crazy expensive. We have a similar problem in Vancouver where most entry level jobs even big chains have to be closed most of the day or on certain days or have weird hours because no one can live on a min wage job

Grow up.

le ironic shitpost xD

how do i upvote posts on 4channel?

When I went the app saved my ass and I never had to wait more than 30mins for a ride. Space Mountain was the only 30 min wait I had.

>crying
Want me to wipe your tears away with my dick?

Disneyland in general is completely empty, and Disney is blaming it on Star Wars land. Say everyone is there instead of in the rest of the park.

Star Wars is one of American's only myths.

i dont get disneyland at all, you go on like 4-5 rides a day and the rest of time just walk around looking at overpriced shit you could buy and prop buildings

They're killing it with the toys and merch. Just flying off the shelves.

Attached: rose1.png (636x768, 607K)

>they pretend the original trilogies don't exist
Why are they doing that anyway? It’s not like they have to do this to dodge a copyright violation, they own that shit right?

The attendance has been enough to scare Chapeck. They just greenlit the sit down restaurant with all the actors that was cut from both parks.

Attached: 4L_dlNh5XtJ.jpg (800x576, 61K)

I dunno, the whole "America saved Europe in WW2" is a myth as well.

They have green milk as well but each milk is like 250ml and $8 so I didn’t want to try them both

Dilate.

>3 bucks a rose

jesus christ

It's a weird part of one of the guilds in the film industry - controlling a remote control robot counts as puppeteering, so they cost just as much as live actors in live shows

Why would this guy need more than one? What is he doing with those dolls.

literally every dollar store in my area has TFA and TLJ merch

I'm so glad mean old George is out and Based Disney finally saved star wars.

Attached: sw toys.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

I was just there and it was crowded as fuck especially 11am-5pm

The entire plan was retarded from the start. What they should have done is have the area be a general outer space themed land, with connections to Tomorrowland in that Tomorrowland is the future on Earth but this new area would be the future off of Earth. So you have Star Wars, you have Guardians of the Galaxy, you have Wall-E. Anything space themed goes here. And then instead of MCU land, you have a general 'Hero land' that can accommodate both the MCU and other properties like the Incredibles, as well as anything that fits in well with urban fantasy.

What they did would be equivalent to having one whole area of the park be Snow White land, and another be Song of the South Land, and another be Jungle Book land, and so on. You have to be adaptable and accommodating, but modern Disney doesn't understand that at all.

Attached: 1333093919921.jpg (317x427, 31K)

EVS is Rose Tico's biggest fan.

nypost.com/2019/07/16/disneyland-has-become-a-ghost-town/
Nice try shill.

They had them in Rogue One

>Disney in July is empty

lmao no one believes this

i meant he shouldn't have paid 3 bucks a rose

even that's too expensive

I simply cannot understand why Disney doesn't get a very simple thing aka over-saturating something will inevitably bring it down in value, doubly so if said new thing is bad. Star Wars has never gotten multiple movies back-to-back for multiple consecutive years.

So are you saying the NY Post - a major US newspaper - is lying?

>buy a ton of Rose Tico dolls at clearance
>take them out of packages
>put them in bath tub
>get naked
>get in tub
>immerse myself in Rose Tico
>masturbate

Are there any more of those comfy videos of incredulous men sorting through the mountains of price down trash on toy shelves recently?

>i dont get disneyland at all, you go on like 4-5 rides a day and the rest of time just walk around looking at overpriced shit you could buy and prop buildings
I took my wife to Disneyworld for our honeymoon because she had been there before as a little kid and had lots of fond memories of it.

I spent the entire time wishing we had gone to the Universal Studios park instead.

>paying more than $1 per Rose
Big spender over here!

No, never.

I'm still on step 4. What do?

Have you tried turning it on and off?

Those photos were probably taken 8am-11am when it’s way less busy

>blueberry kefir
Maybe in Europe

that sounds reasonable
are there any theme parks that allow you to go dressed as a park character?

We'll, Toys are us is dead and literally nobody gives a shit about sw anymore. You can beat a dead horse only so much.

No blasters! No blasters!

>photos
But this is an entire news report. Are you saying the NY Post is lying?

I don't remember her from the movies.

where is the drone strike button?

>take a pic from 50,000 feet
>YOU CAN'T SEE ANYONE! FAILURE!

KWAB

Because GREED, user. They also see it working with Marvel movies.

Tomorrowland is already 90% fucking Star Wars now anyway. No idea what the point of Galaxy’s Edge is.

And yeah, they’re doing a Marvel land but they can’t call it Marvel due to Universal Studios cucking them. And then it makes me think what’s the point? Marvel isn’t unique to Disney if I can go to Universal and get a Marvel experience

They're all inside the shops and rides.

Attached: 1533939785747.jpg (854x1830, 446K)

I unironically love watching those, very comfy

is blue milk filled with estrogen?

Attached: 1562527735899.jpg (800x603, 386K)

Yes I was there July 10-12 and it was busy as fuck after 11:30

>no mos eisley cantina for adults to get drunk at
>no jabba's palace with hot chicks in twi'lek costume
>no dex's diner to eat greasy junk food

>rides
>s

a-user I...

huh dont know why everyone hates on the nu aliens, sure they're all brown and beige, but those costumes are great

Harry Potter land.
You even have to pay to do it.

Interesting you claim the NY Post is lying, because if they are then their article would qualify for slander and Disney should sue if that were the case. So do you think that Disney should sue the NY Post for lying about park numbers? Because that's a very serious claim for the NY Post to make and I'm sure Disney's stock suffered a dip as a result, thus meriting a lawsuit if the NY Post was indeed lying.

So are they lying, user, and should Disney sue?

>120 minutes
>140 minutes
Jesus christ.
Imagine spending hundreds of dollars to get into somewhere, only to literally stand in a line for 2 fucking hours in the heat
Nothing in this world is worth that much bullshit.

Attached: 2323.jpg (162x255, 9K)

>flying a drone over disney

Isnt that closed airspace?

she puts the man in mandalorian

>no rancor show
>no beggar's canyon ride
>no giant sandcrawler you can walk through
okay so just dont make any money at all then you idiots

It is worth it. Especially when you have total babes in the line right next to you.

>a-user I...
Yeah, I remembered that the second ride hasn't opened as soon as I posted.

Attached: disgusted.jpg (640x433, 98K)

You will never get 2 or 3 because of "sexism" and pre-quel stuff is a no-no. Not sure on the first one. Maybe when revenues plummet or they expand.

>no twerking twileks

It took an impressive amount of autism to make this image and I applaud it

tell that to the crowd of proles that bring their dumbass kids there

Hotglue party.

>Imagine spending hundreds of dollars to get into somewhere, only to literally stand in a line for 2 fucking hours in the heat
Fast Pass. You go do other shit while you "wait" in a "virtual line". Then when it's your time you go straight to the front of the line.

No fucking AT-ATs!

>the slave leia costume is all but banned by the mouse at this point so you'll never visit Jabba's Lunch Barge featuring qt Disney employees wearing metal bikinis serving you

We miss you, George.

>children wanting to play with an action figure of a regular person
>when jedi, droids, aliens, and vader exist
how clueless is disney?

There is something bizarrely comfy about those. I know nothing about toys but some dude wandering through a ToysRUs closing sale chattering about articulation and mold quality is perfect background noise.

>>no mos eisley cantina for adults to get drunk at
there is a restaurant that serves alcohol.

>>no jabba's palace with hot chicks in twi'lek costume
True

>>no dex's diner to eat greasy junk food
There's food but it's all exotic fare.

Attached: addtext_com_MTU1MDEzNTQxNjk.jpg (744x768, 37K)

legit question is there anything disney did right with star wars since they bought it?

Will Disney ever give up on Star wars?

I'm glad he's dead and cant see this shit

Attached: walt.png (266x328, 136K)

>They're killing it with the toys and merch. Just flying off the shelves.
they're making like $3,000 every 15 minutes on the lightsabers alone from open to close.

the concept art was kind of neat but that's about it

Instead of some literally who blue haired nigger playing hide and seek with herself it would have been nice to have Elan Sel'Sabagno offer you deathsticks in cantinas, which could be some kind of candy or whatever.

>legit question is there anything disney did right with star wars since they bought it?
Everyone loves the custom build lightsaber experience. just not the lines associated with it.

Maul's death in Rebels, but outside of that singular instance no. And Maul should never have been brought back to begin with.

Honestly Star Wars Land looks more like a cheap Mexican rip off called "Galaxy Conflict" or something like that

Attached: glaxy edge opening.png (1075x768, 1.6M)

This. I want places from the movies, not from some book that hasn’t even come out yet.

The juxtaposition of a storm trooper next to an obese woman from Alabama is almost lynchian

It cost 4 billion to acquire. The SW movies maybe recouped 1 bil total if you deduct marketing and production costs. Galaxy's edge cost another bil to create.

So they're still 4 bil in the hole. Short answer: no. Long answer: noooooo

They've managed to show the world that Lucas is actually a pretty intelligent guy with good business sense.
He knew the brand was getting worn thin, and got the fuck out while he could, walking into the sunset with a giant pile of cash.

you are stupid nigger, that when they are busy. If they are not busy in those time it means they failed.

Are you retarded? The lightsabers don't even last a fucking week. Already out of batteries, and no way to replace them.

pretty sure it's onions-based

>the dead can't see the living
yeah...about that...

I swear to god this is a whole new level of autism. It's already cringy enough that we have all these threads about how much MONEY a movie makes instead of how GOOD/BAD it is. Now we have threads about fucking AMUSEMENT PARK TICKET SALES.
Yea Forums wasn't like this just a few years back.
Fucking zoomers should be banned from the internet.

Attached: cantwakeup.png (1281x1061, 812K)

How can they make money off GE when nobody is going there?

>Will Disney ever give up on Star wars?
Never. After Episode 9 I'm sure they're going to re-evaluate their movie and tv series process but there's no way they're going to stop trying to make money with it.

Fuck off old man. It's our time now.

He'd be happy that disne yis an unstoppable monopoly.

He was brutal and capitalist as fuck. Look at how he screwed over all the poor (white) orange farmers in Orlando to buy up WDW land. They made what he did illegal in Florida after

Even in most small theme parks in Europe you're not allowed to go in costume. They do have special cosplay days a few days a year.

Attached: efteling.jpg (661x1000, 124K)

>to be more prequel inspired

Kill yourself zoomer.

>Already out of batteries, and no way to replace them.
that's an absolute lie. just because you're too dumb to figure out how to replace the batteries doesn't mean everyone else is too.

.t someone who's friend has already been to galaxy's edge and bought a lightsaber.

I would rather go to the harry potter themepark

we're just bitter and want to shit on disney for squandering a franchise. any random user in this thread could've done a better job.

I'd probably be more interested if they had a Mos Eisley cantina, (scaled up for the crowds of course) with puppet bands playing the same song over and over, actors that spend their entire shifts just relaxing with a drink and some food in costume, dressed up like aliens or rebels or whatever
Occasionally a staged bar brawl would break out or something
I'd pay to go to disney just to see all that

I stocked the toy dept at a retail store up until a year ago, nu-wars toys aside from toy lightsabers and Lego didn't sell. There were more nu-wars action figures and figurines in our clearance section than there were in the toy department. Not to mention all the other branded garbage like cups and plates and whatever just piled up in clearance.

My section manager had a big fuckin boner for anything star wars too, tatoos, posters in his office, his house key. Used to trigger him by saying Phantom Menace was better than any of this new stuff.

not only that, look at how fucking simple and basic those toys are. you can move the legs up or down and same for the arms and the head goes left or right. my fucking Wooden Cars from my dads childhood were more interesting.

looks like some jew tricks to me boss, almondmilk isn't word and so isn't technically claiming to be almond milk.

>someone who's friend has already been to galaxy's edge and bought a lightsaber.
t. Works at Disneyland and is trying desperately to get promoted by shilling on a Kenyan Cave painting bazaar.

blessed image

>No!

>person lying on the ground next to film directors
what the fuck is going on?

>Yea Forums wasn't like this just a few years back

western media wasnt blacked light a few years back

>t. Works at Disneyland and is trying desperately to get promoted by shilling on a Kenyan Cave painting bazaar.
Continue making yourself look like a retard. It's funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4zcSUCZdI

Children's toys have been shit for a long time. I had pic related for the longest time and it was pretty damn good. Could move the arms, bite, and whatever. Simple and efficient. Then all this electronic shit came out and you couldn't even play with the damn things while your parents slept. Couldn't even move them out of one pose either. Sad.

Attached: velociraptor.jpg (497x366, 26K)

The disney experience
youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y

chimp out at disney land

it was pretty recent too, last two weeks i think

>need to order the battery online
top kek

Current wait times at Disneyland

It can now be called "peak hours" there (12:52pm atm) so here are the most telling figures:

>Millennium Falcon: 60 Mins
>Matterhorn: 60 Mins
>Splash Mountain: 60 Mins
>Space Mountain: 50 Mins
>Thunder Mountain Railroad: 35 Mins
>Peter Pan Flight: 35 Mins
>Haunted Mansion: 30 Mins
>Jungle Cruise: 30 Mins
>Dumbo: 20 Mins
>Small World: 15 Mins

It's certainly less busy than Disney World would be at this time, but it's not a ghost town or empty either

What planet are those aliens from?

it's a shop.

Those numbers are all false. Jungle Cruise's wait time is at least an hour on most days.

Seems good for this time of year.

I've been to Harry Potter once and I would still rather go back there than this cancerous nu-Wars planet. Hel

>Everyone loves the custom build lightsaber experience. just not the lines associated with it.
They don't let you play with them in the park because they have to refund your money when they break.

I had this guy, and it was so badass
His throat and stomach were actually hollow, and just big enough to stuff GI-joes into when he ate them.
The whole dino damage line was pretty sweet. You don't see this shit anymore

Attached: dino damage.jpg (500x254, 29K)

rogue one
and
>thats not how the force works

*Hell, Avatar looks more interesting than this.

I feel like the park gets more crowded like after 5 because all the annual passes show upn to hang out all night

same. I think its the amusement to see them blow the biggest franchise in the world to bits

I love that this has almost 5 million views in just 10 days. Best part is Goofy looking out his window and then shutting it like "well there goes the neighborhood"

Seriously?
I wonder what the SW themed hotel is like?

>basedrex
kek get a load of this faggot
alpha chads owned lost world rex

Attached: 13125231997.jpg (800x460, 55K)

>>need to order the battery online
You don't need to order three AAA batteries online, dipshit.

>They don't let you play with them in the park
I'm not surprised. don't need 12 year olds cracking each other in the head when they're swinging them like bats. but you are allowed to hold them and turn them on/off outside of savi's.

Most toys now are just made to be bought by Moms trying to quiet screaming retards, not actually played with. That's why they're all 'PRESS HERE FOR SOUND' and 'FREE VIDEO GAME INSIDE', rather than having something cool like actually being able to eat other action figures.

What would an RLM theme park look like?

Had this one. Unfortunately the tail was bent.

HOWEVER

What videos are these? Post some.

>I wonder what the SW themed hotel is like?
It's not open yet.

>looks like some jew tricks to me boss, almondmilk isn't word and so isn't technically claiming to be almond milk.
Still waiting for literally any reason to believe it's "illegal" to call almond milk "milk", but thanks for the reply!

>Endless Trash: The Ride, like It's a Small World only taking you through a garbage dump of failed reboots and prequels

Attached: 1515526809302.jpg (642x570, 103K)

It's disney doubling down. All the backlash about the sequels came from people who loved the ot or the prequels. They're hoping that by burying them and pretending they don't exist they can wait out until the new generation becomes a sizable market force.

>Still waiting for literally any reason to believe it's "illegal" to call almond milk "milk", but thanks for the reply!
five seconds on google

forbes.com/sites/nicksibilla/2019/01/31/fda-crackdown-on-calling-almond-milk-milk-could-violate-the-first-amendment/

LOL?

>Unfortunately the tail was bent
did your mom play with it?

Wait when does this happen?

I've never understand that. You're on vacation: why the fuck would you pay hundreds of dollars to go stand in line?

me on the right

No, it was stuffed into luggage. Nice joke though.

Attached: 1424628797879.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Jesus just shut the fuck up about Almond Milk already you raging fucking sperg. We are all sick of reading your annoying bitch boy fucking posts.

An autist like you would never understand what it means to be happy among other people and just live for the excitement of living.

>LOL?
they're still building it.

disneyworld galaxy's edge isn't even open.

it's all been a staggered opening since the start for both parks.

>no midgets in ewok suits

Wheel of Misfortune Eatery where your meal is decided randomly

>The FDA’s possible change
So... not illegal to call almond milk "milk".

Thanks for the reply!

Lactose intolerant detected

>why the fuck would you pay hundreds of dollars to go stand in line?
hence: fast pass.

Though I think they need to add fast pass for the lightsaber experience cause people are wasting hours waiting in line.

best case scenario, is we start ww3, the US collapses, and this place becomes an actual den of scum and villainy.

Might wanna re-calibrate radar captain.

No, I think it's a direct hit.

>Prequel era is best era.

Only to zoomers who watched the prequels over and over and over as toddlers because your shitty parents let the television babysit you. You were conditioned by those movies at an early age and now you're incapable of using higher thought processes to think about them critically and understand how indescribably terrible and disappointing they were to those of us who actually saw the OT first.

>wants dead midgets in ewok suits in the california and florida sun.

Lol @ these fags defending whats left of their shitty franchise

Is that a scene from the Nu Wars new movie? Looks better than anything previously.

I drank your mama’s tiddy milk just fine.

you'll laugh at us for watching them but basically this:
>overweight star wars fan running giddily through a closing down toys r us, pointing out $400 stormtroopers collecting dust and isles of unsold ugly brown dudes while taking joy in spouting off terrible sales numbers and how much Disney is losing after telling lifelong fans to eat a dick

>Thanks for the reply!
You're welcome!

and now both groups hate the sequels

Just say the words, user.

Attached: George Lucas.jpg (494x600, 60K)

I HATE SAND

Attached: ITHINK.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Shut up boomer

I bet you're one of the types that are claiming Avatar will be a failure if Endgame passes it as #1 highest grossing movie.

>boomers ruin the economy for anyone who isn't a rich cocksucker
>HMMMM GEE WHY CAN'T THE PROLES ENJOY LEISURE SHIT LIKE THEY COULD 50-60 YEARS AGO

that being said nu-wars is shit and people who enjoy Disneyland/world past the age of 14 are mentally ill.

Man, niggers can afford tickets to disneyland now? The place isn't safe for kids.

How new are you to how the Mouse operates? Disney moves with lightning speed and ruthless efficiency to extract every last single shekel it can from a viewership and when, inevitably, it collapses, blames the failure on the viewership for being racist trolls, drops the franchise for X amount of years then remakes a new one hoping to cash in on nostalgia.I expect the mouse to show Nu Wars to my grandkids if we all make it that far.

>They've managed to show the world that Lucas is actually a pretty intelligent guy with good business sense.
What a newfag. If anything, Lucas was always a shrewd businessman, it goes way back before Star Wars even came out as he reserved all merchandising rights.

would be kind of based

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!: The Post

Constructive criticism? You're not an American, are you? Where are you from?

>he isn't rich
Why aren't you working, user?

The Last Jedi and the prequels are the most artistic Star Wars films.

>would be kind of based
imagine the smell...

Attached: lucas achievments.png (1479x361, 29K)

They could save the park by just having Warwick Davis dressed up in his ewok costume, then charge 5 dollars a kick.

Attached: 220px-Wicket_W_Warrick.png (220x293, 160K)

>the prequels are the most artistic Star Wars films
ftfy

>What a newfag. If anything, Lucas was always a shrewd businessman, it goes way back before Star Wars even came out as he reserved all merchandising rights.
Mel Brooks was only allowed to make the Star Wars parody Spaceballs if he promised Lucas that he couldn't do any toys.

Avatar has zero cultural impact and so does Endgame. I mean zero. Both films are fucking garbage. At least Avatar was semi watchable.

There's fucking nothing memorable about either movie. That's why both have shit scores that you don't remember.

>mid morning to afternoon
>disney
>"way less busy"
Have you ever BEEN to a theme park in your life? Morning to around noon and 5 till close is the heaviest hit times.

The ones on the left of the image are from Sheboonia, a planet like Kasshyyk populated by hairless Wookies. The ones on the right are from Shekel666 in the Kosher system and are considered a devolved form of old Sith who dispensed with the Dark Side of the force to embrace the Social Justice side of th4e Force, far more destructive than the dark side.

>Avatar has zero cultural impact and so does Endgame. I mean zero. Both films are fucking garbage. At least Avatar was semi watchable.
>There's fucking nothing memorable about either movie. That's why both have shit scores that you don't remember.
Personal opinions. Disregarded.

There is only one "ride" and it's basically just a video game. The other ride is just a tram tour and it's not open yet. The rest of the park is just a shopping village where guests are encouraged to spend their life savings on overpriced, low quality merch that will break as soon as you leave the part (and remember, no refunds at the happiest place on earth).

>tfw jannies delete the midge threads when they have some of the most hilarious pastas in them

LilMonsterPageantHelper was the one who made the post in that image, and then about a week ago posted in the same thread:

discuss.micechat.com/forum/disney-theme-park-news-and-discussion/disneyland-resort/8592267-sw-ge-flops-cause-bob-chapek-still-hates-dlr-entertainment?p=8594483#post8594483

>OMG you guys!!! This has all gotten so real!!! At work today this was all everyone was talking about!

>I told you that by Cheap Out Chapek cutting all the Entertainment from SWGE was a problem. And now its gotten so real and management is flipping way out and trying to cut anything they can.

>Rise, as the Attraction CM's call it, is way way waaaaaaaaay behind schedule!!! Our DLR Ent managers are saying that there was enough warning last winter to know that Rise was way outta control bad and that there still would have been time to add back some of the AGVA performers and even mount the stunt show in time for this summer. But Cheap Out Chapek didn't care and didn't want to spend any money at all on SWGE Entertainment. He seriously thought the ride ops and Stores/Foods CM's would cover his cheapness and make up for the almost complete lack of real entertainment in the new land. They ain't doin it!!!

>Looks like Cheap Out Chapek is gonna have a ruff summer with his boss once they announce how really delayed Rise is.It's gonna get UUUUGLY!!!!

>All because Cheap Out Chapek hates DLR Entertainment!!!!

He isn't wrong about Endgame.

Endgame has huge impact, it was basically the end of the blockbuster era.

No its pretty much fact at this point. Nobody will give a shit about either in a few weeks.

Nono user, what do you think just surpassed the prequels as the Star Wars film that caused the most butthurt to plebs, it was the last jedi

now stop being a mental midget

They won't break, stop lying Universal shill.

You didn't prove me wrong.

Attached: 61763470_10161880551755192_6137840451639574528_o.jpg (1200x900, 272K)

He actually did.

No it doesn't you fucking retard. It was just the most current hype train. We're now in cool down phase with shitty social media memes before the next round of hype comes through.

Endgame has zero impact you. It's an empty flim disguised as something meaningful, the 20 somethingth CGI fuckfest of a shit marvel movie.
It had shit tier halmark directing and was so long and drawn out that the filmmmakers and producers themselves clearly think they were making something of quality and were trying so hard and it was so fucking poor.

This actually sounds fun.

>guests are told not to play with their lightsabers and droids in the park
>Rey cast memeber got reprimanded for playing with a little girl who wanted to show her the lightsaber she just made, because if it broke they'd have to explain "no refunds, no replacements."

Bait aside, but you wait like 45 minutes for a 30 second ride. Why not go to the beach? Take surfing lessons. Go skydiving.

every one of those achievements have been awful for film.

I've never been that into theme parks but Galaxy's Edge sounds particularly boring. What's there to even do there? Watch a tv while sitting in the Millennium Falcon and spend hundreds of dollars to build a flimsy lightsaber? You think they'd at least try for one proper ride, like a Hoth themed roller coaster that threads around some giant AT-AT statues or something.

so it's Yea Forums in person?

I bet those are like $50 each.

He actually didn't, the movies are forgettable

willingly standing in queues for hours on ends sounds pretty autistic to me

>honestly fucking terrifying
you sound like a histrionic lib

>it was basically the end of the blockbuster era
kek

They made it illegal because they didnt get a share of it because he hid it so well
When he announced disneyland in cali, no one believed his park would be successful and funding would dry up and it would fail. This includes his own board, most of his staff and all his investors, which is why he had to make a brand new company and literally license his name to disney (complete with his signature) to fund the park. When he was a huge success, cali sold a ton of land around it to hotels and shit to make bank off of it, and they did it to such a degree that when he went to buy more land to expand, cali wouldnt let him because they would lose money as they where (and still are) literally leasing the land to business owners at a higher expense

When he was fucked out of more land, he made like 130 shell companies under a ton of different names and different "reasons" for existing and had all of them buy a ton of unused swamp land in flordia. Disney never once went to flordia and none of the people where associated with him. He ended up buying so much land that WDW only takes up around 1/3rd of the land he owns for that park. When it got out that HE bought the land and was building a new theme park there, flordia and a ton of retail/motel investors started trying to buy up land around it like they did in cali only to find out that all those companies they sold the land to where him and he said no.

Infact, he owns so much land in flordia that legally, WDW has its own zipcode and WDW is so big its treated (again, legally) as its own city. They have their own water filtration units, energy requirements, etc. When they do zoning boards and hearings for the county ands tri-city area, disney is required to send someone because they legally are considered their own town, but are in a soft anex with Orlando (which is how they solved a lot of legal issues)

THIS is why flordia made it illegal. Because WDW is its own legal city and flordia cant do shit

Attached: 1453538816913.jpg (288x469, 58K)

he isn't wrong though.

Can you please provide a link?

He probably thinks they'll be worth something one day like the olden day star wars toys.

Thank you based evs

Attached: CIsf-rTUsAAutQw.jpg (478x263, 51K)

>Test Track 40 minutes

Damn that's sick. That is the best single-rider ride, too. You can usually get on in like 4 minutes

>Those numbers are false
nah man, literally from the disneyland app that tells you wait times. You can download it yourself and see

I like the little Watto

The blockbusters that were popular in 2001-2011 were 100000s of times better made than Endgame, so much so it isn't even really funny.

If he doesn’t and you can wait like 30 minutes I’ll dig some up for you

disneyworld is superior

Wow, fascinating. It's a shame the EU has been drastically scaled back.

>then again in Spanish
WAIT WHAT

Can someone post the WDW Contemporary bathroom image where the guy sleeps and takes showers there?

You can just go search something like “Star Wars” “Toys R Us” or something. Maybe add in keywords like “failing” “not selling”

Attached: SAND.jpg (509x625, 31K)

>(((unavailable in your country)))

Both are shit and you should just go to a rides-centric place like Busch Gardens or Cedar Point

hooktube it

Glad you pointed him out. That's cute.

The kosher system almost sounds legit to be honest

I'd buy the Watto, and then Finn for him to keep as a slave.

It's simple. We kill the mouse.

>civil rights infringed
>not being allowed to wear certain clothing on private property
Time to sue clubs for not letting you in with your fedora.

>becomes
lmao

Birdseye shot of Kathleen Kennedy's imagination at work

>Have star wars land be set in an "all new" world that is really just Bazaar planet #334
>Set it in Nu-Wars, which even the most adament fan is apathetic about
>$216 lightsabers that are not even battle-ready (able to smack into each other)
>blue/green milk are both known to be notoriously bad
>food is expensive and is mediocre
>the only open ride is a literal video game
>the other one soon to be opened is a Hollywood tour-esque slow moving tam
>$100 dollars to build your own $10 toy droid
>Actors apparently don't even interact with guest since they have to stay in character

>Stitch's great escape but replaced with Rich Evans
I would see it

>live for the excitement of living
>by standing in line for hours

it is legit if you are kosher. If you are goyim they enslave you.