When did Jez sleep with Sophie?

When did Jez sleep with Sophie?

I've watched Peep Show from start to finish god knows how many times but I still get confused about the confusion over who Sophie's baby belongs to since I don't remember Jez ever doing anything more with Sophie than the kiss at the JLB conference.

Attached: 1560832898122.jpg (759x500, 42K)

episode when he joins a cult

I've seen the entirety of peep show and mitchell and webb' look/situation - what other brit comedy (aside from panel shows) can I get into?

Blackadder?

inbetweeners
the office
alan partridge

I can empathise with mark way too much

They don’t show it. Maybe because they didn’t think of it till later, and decided to add some plot tension.

Peep Show lost steam in the end, I just stop watching it now when Sophie gets pregnant
you should check out Black Books and Fawlty Towers, two supremely comfy and funny shows.

Nothing is as good as peep show that I’ve seen. Extras comes close.

The Office, IT Crowd, The Thick of it, Extras, Spaced, Alan Partridge, anything with Christopher Morris.

The cult episode where Mark comes home and Sophie is just leaving, in a hurry

Oh you’re right, I forgot about that. Good call

I hadn't noticed but mitchell has pretty big eyes.

Feel old yet?

Attached: rm.jpg (902x1200, 214K)

Johnson!?
Mark!?
JOHNSON
MARK

He’s weirdly both adorable and gross with his big brown eyes, nice shiny hair, and then bad British teeth and double chin.

yes minister

Most of the quotes from this show come in the first 2 seasons despite it being 9 seasons long.

still worth watching until series 7-8

Apart from Peep Show I’d say Thick of It, Blackadder, Office asked if you wanna go back a bit Fawlty Towers are the peak of Britcom.

that's because they dropped their main gimmick very early and began to transition into a more traditional sitcom, people seem to remember the times they were at their weirdest.

The whole show is worth watching. The last series is weaker overall but it’s good.

Toast of London

It's the episode when Mark comes home and Sophie is nice to him and he says 'yeah I'm smoking again' because she's high. Happened just before Mark gets home. You don't see it though, only from Mark's POV as she leaving

spaced
black books
i'm alan partridge
the office

This cracks a bit moorish