Help

Girl I like watched Chungking Express after I recommended it to her and said she loved it. Now she asks for recommendations on something similar and I have nothing. Help me before she loses interest

Attached: Chungking-Express-090.jpg (3150x1653, 799K)

Hate to break it to you, but if she loses interest that easily then she’s just not into you and it shouldn’t matter what you recommend

fallen angels?

I don't really know how lonw would it take for her to lose interest, but I presented myself as someone who's well versed in cinema and if she finds out I don't know shit she'll stop talking to me. She liked me enough to sit through the movie, so that's a start

Yi Yi has a similar feel in parts.

What did she love about it?

Fallen Angels is a sequel to Chunking. Days of Being Wild is better imo but a little less accesible. As Tears Go By is a solid and fun gangster movie.

She would probably like Buffalo '66 too and maybe Good Bye Lenin.

she's not fucking you.

Attached: smug goth dude.jpg (235x279, 12K)

>my entire future with this girl depends on a movie recommendation
Best quick way to find out if this bitch actually likes you is to invite her to watch a movie with you. If she says no stop wasting your time

this, it's practically a sequel

lol I bet you haven't even seen the film yourself. you should be exposed as the fraud that you are

honestly I think the girl wouldn't even be mad if user did it to impress her and actually tried

Goodbye Dragon Inn

She said the movie was very nice to look at and was melancholic but with and ending that gave hope. Also, that it was refreshing in the way it didn't overbear viewer with mood, I'm not sure what she meant desu. And that Faye Wong was so beoutiful she wanted to cry.
Thanks for recommendations, I'll go with Fallen Angels and watch Days of Being Wild myself

Fallen Angels, like anons said already. It's great, a little different in tone but it's pretty much a double-feature with Chungking.

Listen, know it's hard tobelieve, but I'm not a pathetic loser that shits his pants at the mere thought of asking girl out. I would, especially since she's quite apprroachable, but the conversation started because guys at our course tried to take her to see Spider-Man and she said she doesn't watch movies in general and hasn't been in cinema in years
Mean. I saw it eons ago and rewatched after she said she liked it.

>Faye Wong was so beoutiful she wanted to cry.
ABORT. She's a lesbian.

Watch with her In The Mood for Love, Kar-Wai's masterpiece.
Fallen Angels and Days of Being Wild are also good options

>being retarded
tell her to come over and watch whichever dumb movie you think she likes

this poster doesn't know the first thing about women

Is she a fucking hermit? Make her watch some Wes Anderson movie brainlet, she seems to like colorful films that don't have heavy story

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Dream on, she wants to fuck women

have sex

Sounds like a fun girl. I bet my left testicle she's a lesbian

>calls other women "beautiful"
>not a dyke
user...

>calling another woman beautiful makes her a dyke
I hope you're baiting.
have sex

In the Mood For Love. Same director, she will cry and need comforting. It's literally a movie about unrealized love and she will have an overwhelming need to be close to someone else afterwards. Make sure you're there when she watches it.

Women are naturalny competetive, unless she's not interested in her she wouldn't compliment her. And we're talking about chinese actress, white women feel threatened by asian beauties and compensate by telling themselves it's all Photoshop and plastic surgery. Even if that girl is some fucking unicorn among women she wouldn't put chinese woman on pedestal, that's just too much of a stretch.

Behold: the kinoprophet has spoken.

they're both naturally competitive and worshipful of each other at once. "she's so beautiful!" is something you'll hear women say all the fucking time.

Fallen Angels
In the Mood for Love

bane movie

Attached: White people.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

What Time is it There is my personal favorite lonely chink kino, recc'd it to my gf that likes Wong Kar Wai and she loved it

basically tsai ming-liang's filmography

Tsai mind but his movies are just depressing and dreary

romantic
>Fallen angels
>les amants du ponte neuf
>im a cyborg and thats ok
>silver linings playbook
>pride and prejudice
ineresting
>taxi driver
>king of comedy
>The red spectacles
>electric dragon 8000v
>tetsuo the iron man
>the happiness of the katakuris

Attached: 1563290150395.jpg (796x1062, 98K)

This

also way less accessible than WKW. she will just be bored. also, OP, you are a faggot.

cont.
>hausu
>American psycho
>Tetsu 2: body hammer
>waking life
(^^ recommended)
Comedy
>In bruges
(^^ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x199, 135K)

This, but unironically.

Attached: MV5BNjNhOTM3OTUtYmJmNy00NTFhLWI2NjAtY2YzNjIwOTdlMDdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxMTY0OTQ@._V1_.jpg (566x800, 100K)

Thanks, will check out some of these
I know for a fact she's not a lesbian, though she does seem like one sometimes. Still, 100% not a dyke