Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: E3A1757D-0DB4-4ADF-89EA-12EDC04673CC.gif (177x250, 837K)

>not having a harem of nubile teen house slaves

pre-civil war south was truly a magical time

>Thoughts?

She needs a white man to cheer her up.

to smell her feet

>mfw slavery actually happened
America is so fucked up!

I heard this was a good pre-CG movie. Probably gonna watch it sometime.

oooo

She cute

On your knees.

This was the last 2D Disney movie.

Attached: 1474AE0B-6397-40A2-AEF3-7F92504A4E32.jpg (690x1227, 230K)

At least slaves got free food and housing. The modern minimum wage worker doesn't even get that from their corporate slave masters, they have to get it from the government instead.

>pre-CG
Nigga this was the movie that killed any chance of 2D animation ever being mainstream again, completely failing in the middle of the era of CG.

Disney wanted to intentionally bury their 2D films
They put up their Winnie the Pooh movie up against goddamn Harry Potter. That way they could point at them and say "hey 2D isn't bringing in money, let's axe the department."
TL;DR: fuck Bob Iger

Take your shoes off BEFORE entering, how many times do I have to tell you?!

she is top tier of the princesses.

Not only that, but male slaves actually had a family he spent time with when not slaving away. Nowadays you either get no wife and children, or your wife divorce rapes you into even harsher slavery while taking the kids away.

Was she a slave?

>TL;DR: fuck Bob Iger
>tfw Eisner had reservations about Iger's creative capacity and letting him take over
it's a bad feel

She should have just found a well-off Acadian man through placage

I miss Michael Eisner, and back then he was considered "horrible" at the job, Now the world knows better.

I thought americans didn't do that

Sneeds?

looks like she needs to get bleached

She looks tired, I wished I could give her a massage after a long day of work. Specifically I want to massage her cervix with my glans.

This.

Attached: wafwgawfr.jpg (1200x849, 237K)

No that was Whinnie the Pooh

>killed the chance
Is is really the movie’s fault? It did reasonably well at the box office, it just wasn’t a smash runaway hit, and fuckin’ Disney thought that was because of the animation style of all fuckin’ things.

Alright
>was used to kill.

would they ever make her white or asian in the live action remake? (hypothetical question).