Remember when we had a science-fiction channel? And it didn't air pro wrestling or reality tv shows?

Remember when we had a science-fiction channel? And it didn't air pro wrestling or reality tv shows?

Attached: syfy-logo_1.jpg (270x270, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktvJw-zjFyc&list=UU7sDT8jZ76VLV1u__krUutA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Syfy still air pro wrestling and reality shows? They seem to have been forced back into sci-fi or horror movies now

They stopped airing WWE back in like 2015, or something. They've been doing more original shows.

And out of all of them Z Nation was the only one that was kino. Albeit Krypton is okay.

they had some good content

Attached: 1539548329333.jpg (1360x1868, 336K)

anyone else watched weekend creature features? horrible effects but comfy as hell

I liked Dark Matter

Attached: 1441984405919.webm (880x1080, 3M)

hubba hubba me likey mikey moar moar

Attached: alessandra-torresani-570a.jpg (570x964, 135K)

they stopped airing wrestling years ago ya finna simp

ya ding dong dandy seethe, lil guy?

dang, just as it started getting good

Attached: 1550580797421.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I can't watch this channel because they air those abused animal commercials.

>MFW we will never see what happens with the black ships

Attached: 1558898906780.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Lmao when the hottest clip of Jodelle is five seconds after she's been threatened with rape.

>You will never again be 12 and sneak downstairs after midnight on Saturday to watch kino anime on sci-fi

I wonder what she's doing now.

Attached: sadpole.png (700x408, 372K)

MILKERS

Demon City, Akira, Lilly Cat, Vamp Hunter D...all things I first watched on Scifi.

>I wonder what she's doing now.
instagram stuff
she looks a lot like elle here

Attached: torresani.webm (480x270, 2.85M)

>That sad jump

How much? Someone make an a fake account of some Gulf Prince and ask.

There were days where this channel would air Beyond Belief, Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Ripley's and then Dark City or some shit
Old Syfy was amazing

Anyone remember that reality show on Sci-fi(as it was called then) with Stan Lee where people would compete to be their own comic book character? The winner was some big, fat black bitch who used donuts as weapons. I don't even know if they actually made the comics.

More webms?

for you, user? sure!

Attached: torresani-02.webm (480x480, 2.87M)

In my country they have TNG on perpetual rerun so I can't complain. Also a lot of fantasy shows and very self aware, very bad shark-themed monster films, which I don't care for.

I miss Stargate Universe

Attached: SGU - FTL.webm (900x506, 2.98M)

>Remember when we had a science-fiction channel? And it didn't air pro wrestling or reality tv shows?
We do:
youtube.com/watch?v=ktvJw-zjFyc&list=UU7sDT8jZ76VLV1u__krUutA

she's like an uglier proxy paige

is this the first scene of ichigo mashimaro

They tried to kill The Expanse so they can go fuck themselves.

Rude