She's a fucking incel and deserves life in prison

She's a fucking incel and deserves life in prison

I've never been so mad watching a documentary before

Attached: 030617Carterfn05.jpg (1199x800, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxygen.com/martinis-murder/michelle-carter-conrad-roy-texts-before-suicide-i-love-you-now-die
masslive.com/news/2017/06/michelle_carter_trial_in_days.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child
youtube.com/watch?v=DcPheto_rSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gimme a rundown here

Attached: 1328806526303.jpg (807x605, 145K)

>putting someone in prison for free speech
>claiming not to be a stalinist

No user. She is young white female and very, very, VERY sorry. Therefore she gets a pussy pass.

she unironically did nothing wrong

>swn tell you to kys

Attached: 1528109107856.png (789x750, 18K)

>She's a fucking incel
lel what does this word mean anymore

Shayna Hubers is the distinguished man's crazy bitchfu.

Attached: IMG_0363.jpg (1200x680, 137K)

>stalin invented repression
correct

>putting someone in prison for free speech
Damn shame that isn't what happened, fagmaster.

If telling somebody to kill yourself is worthy of jail time we are in trouble. It isn't her fault that he did it.

Yep. Only numales think otherwise.

She deserves a medal for taking care of a pathetic loser

>be me, young (suicidal) chad
>attach a hose to my pickup’s exhaust pipe in a denny’s parking lot and wait for the sweet release of death
>instincts kick in, chicken out and hop out of truck before passing out
>text gf “i don’t think i can do this anymore”
>she texts back “get back in the truck pussy”
>do it
>die

>words
>"ow ow ow my life"

>thinking she was guilty
>claiming to have watched the documentary

Pick one. No reasonable person who saw it could think she was responsible given the added layers to the story it revealed.

intended to reply to

This t.b.h.
she cute

she was some onion boy's "girlfriend" even though I don't think they ever met in person
she kept texting him to kill himself until he actually did it
pretty based and metal desu

i wish my dick could make up its mind regarding her face

>Hubers began pacing and dancing around the room and singing "Amazing Grace". She also said aloud "I did it. Yes, I did it. I can't believe I did that" and "I'm so good at acting."[11] Hubers was arrested for murder, and she was held on a $5 million bond.[12]

Based

Meh. Looks too much like Maisie Williams to me.

That's not "based" at all, retarded zoomer. You do know you have to be 18+ to post on this website, right?

>Shayna Huber
>she made statements that could be considered inappropriate under the circumstances such as "I don't know if anyone will ever want to marry me if they know that I killed a boyfriend in self-defense." After being left alone in the interrogation room for several hours, Hubers began pacing and dancing around the room and singing "Amazing Grace". She also said aloud "I did it. Yes, I did it. I can't believe I did that" and "I'm so good at acting."[11]

Attached: yikes.jpg (358x353, 35K)

>she's a fucking incel
STOP CALLING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING INCEL FOR FUCK'S SAKE IF EVERYONE'S AN INCEL NOBODY IS

it is literally what happened, commie.

Lol wtf. Explain more.

If you'e never had sex your opinion on film doesn't matter

She did the right thing. It takes balls to kill yourself and she's hyped him up to do it. Good for her, people need good influences on them

Burger justice is holding a 17 year old girl on $5million bond for text messages. Did they think she was gonna run? Where, exactly? She was just gonna live in the woods or something? And if she really is a risk, why offer her the chance to pay bail at all?
Hopefully she gets pardoned

If you think about it. If you ever want to have sex with someone at any moment in time but can't, you are literally an incel

Will never understood how anyone could find her guilty.

It would be like throwing onlookers in jail for yelling "DO IT!" any time a disgruntled businessman stands on a ledge and threatens to jump.

>If you ever want to have sex with someone at any moment in time but can't, you are literally an incel
INCELS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE UP

Attached: 84z835025.jpg (366x306, 53K)

>someone tells you to an-hero
>you actually go ahead and do it
absolutely based. you need to go back.

Attached: 92e41583308ae9c369ff923e3ce59da2e3160a49c360b5786185305ecf64b678.png (2000x927, 119K)

yes, but it's retarded. incel describes a very specific ideology / movement. and they love it if suddenly everyone's incel. fuck those guys, stop overusing the term for fucking everything.

it's annoying enough that suddenly everything remotely weird is "autism", but that's rather harmless. watering down the term incel actually has a positive effect for actual incels

Attached: 1563375518295.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Don't forget "I gave him the nose job he always wanted," referring, of course, to shooting him in the face.

Attached: IMG_0364.jpg (986x554, 368K)

Nothing of value was lost. The guy was a huge faggot

Based Donnie is going to save her.

She did nothing wrong. He was super manipulative towards her too.

Plus he tried to kill himself like 10 times before and he failed, like a retard.

What if I went to a twelve year old and told her to kill herself and she did.

>thinks the words exchanged between two people in an intimate relationship is protected by free speech
Can you make it anymore obvious that you have never been in a relationship? The case wasn't about some random post made on the internet. This was about a boy and a girl engaged in an emotional relationship.

Why don't you go MGTOW and KYS.

Attached: LMAO.jpg (367x451, 158K)

>some retard kills himself because a girl tells him too
>OMG SO SAD I CRY EVERY TIME
reddit might be more your speed sweaty

This. How can people still be complaining about that. Look deeper and you see he was no victim.

How is it called when you have a fetish for mentally unstable women?

All speech should be free.

Then you're an asshole for telling a twelve year old to kill herself, but not responsible for her death; she is.

>the government should police our conversations with our significant others
Literal communism

Blender fixation

'dicking crazy'

I don't think he can. Presidential pardons only apply to federal crimes, and I don't think manslaughter fits the bill. Should have been a counterfeiter or something.

>thinks the words exchanged between two people in an intimate relationship is protected by free speech

And I stand by that firmly. To the point I'm gonna go all-out and outright claim explicitly myself in all caps:

WORDS EXCHANGED BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ARE PROTECTED BY FREE SPEECH

Also, you are literally a stalinist.

Yandere complex

Women cannot be incels.

He wants a command economy?

Yes.

Free speech should be reserved for the very few. The absolute majority should be governed by extreme and tough laws. Moral degeneracy like this or that bitch selling bath water should be punished with extreme prejudice. Naturally, the men supporting this moral bankruptcy should be disposed of as well

How you figure?

>WORDS EXCHANGED BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ARE PROTECTED BY FREE SPEECH
No only those in a marital relationship are protected.
One of the many reasons why marriage is important beyond tax purposes

It's my word against his and he is a commie so it's my word.

Not a very convincing argument.

I on the other hand stipulate that free speech should be protected to an extent where an automated, AI-controlled global doomsday device of thermonuclear arrays be automatically ignited if globally, ONE person has their right to free speech infringed to the SLIGHTEST extent.

>conflates cant have sex with being celibate
this is why words dont have meaning anymore

To you. For me it is as good as a mathematical proof.

not if a crime is involved, braaap

It's almost like the term incel has a second predicate.

>defending emotionally manipulative lying roasties
go back to tumblr

she cute
it's borderline, but I don't believe what she did was actually illegal
shitty, but not illegal

like the word nazi!

>says telling someone to kill himself is illegal
>tells someone to kill himself

Whatever you say, literal ghost of Plakhanov calling others commies to take away attention from yourself.

chill out javert

>you'll never have a caring gf that'll convince you to man up and kill yourself, why even live bros

Attached: 20190624_221136.jpg (479x353, 106K)

Another episode of "How edgy is Yea Forums!"

Then her parents should be arrested for giving her such a shit life that she killed herself after talking to a single stranger

>Yea Forums
what

>Shayna Hubers
she was 19 and shot her 28 year old bf
they were a pair of degenerates

Go fucking kill yourself you nigger kike faggot whore.

While I do understand why you value your freedoms so much, for me, freedom hasn't led to anything but misery. It is my opinion that individuality and "freedom" hasn't really improved most people's lives.
But this is in actuality a pointless debate, and moreover why the hell are we having this debate on a forum dedicated to movies?

You bitter fucking virgin.

Its 4channel you dyslexic glow in the dark

Attached: Uh.jpg (387x461, 21K)

>watch documentary
>get all emotional and stupid
worked

>she cute
ewww. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>emotionally manipulative
>not being able to distinguish good advice from support in your endeavor to end your own life
>EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE
basedcucks deserve this exact fate. not listening to someone who's suicidal and looks like a crack addict was also a choice. cry me a fucking river.

Attached: Screenshot-Layer-13-Ego-lain-iwakura-37577247-500-355.png (500x355, 143K)

I'm straight

she a qt

Why is this a reply to my post LOL

She's a fucking cutie and needs to sit on my face

This but unironically.

>SHE'S A CUTE WOMAN SHE CAN DO NOTHING WRONG THE MAN DESERVED IT

Attached: internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg (600x475, 65K)

Because I've currently got nothing to fockken do, son. I of course apologize for inconveniencing you and I humble request your forgiveness

Wait what's the deal with this cutie patootie? Is there any reason I shouldn't want to kiss her?

>why even live bros
Because you have no gf to tell you to kys.

>SHE'S A CUTE WOMAN
It's considered bad form to quote a diffetent post than the one you're replying to.

just take the free (you)

She doesn't deserve that sentence because of her face and genital.

she "allegedly" talked a male classmate of hers into killing himself via carbon monoxide poisoning. Its all bullshit though, it was his choice and all she did was help him emotionally prepare and reassure him. Honestly they should be thanking her, she made sure his last few months were full of love and attention he would have never gotten otherwise.

She was a young girl taken advantage of by an older abusive man, and it was self-defense anyway.

Say she hadn't shot him, and he had shot her instead, what would happen? He'd claim self-defense, saying that she was about to kill him, but where's the evidence? She'd never done it before, and it's not like shooting someone is an act that can be interrupted in the middle, it's either/or. The whole trial was a shameless popularity contest.

>coping this hard
imagine being this much of a sheep that your free will and life are threatened by someone you have a distance relationship with.

Attached: sheep.jpg (800x600, 117K)

>she did nothing wrong
>you only say that because she is a cute female
Funny how sexism works.

They threw Charles Mason in jail for the same thing years ago.

what incels say on the internet won't hurt anyone.

but she wasn't 17, and she was held on $5M bond for murder with a handgun, not texting

>murder is just an extroverted suicide xD
go back to le ddit pythonfag

Ignoring the general retardation and ignorance of the law in this thread.
Massachusetts currently does not have any laws against encouraging suicide. At the moment it seems the best they can do is sentence her for threatening messages or if they really wish to engage in legal activism and potentially lose the case, manslaughter.

I hope she gets sent to prison and then raped by a tranny KEK

Counterpoint: SHE'S A ROASTIE

She looks like a fucking elf.

She killed her boyfriend because he texted some other girl, told the police that she shot him in self defense but then kept shooting him because "he's very vain" and wouldn't have wanted to live with a disfigured face. Then when police left the room she had a mental breakdown and started talking to herself and singing.

Non-American education, everyone. Can't even read properly.

Cara Delevingne?

Michelle did nothing wrong

it's her evil twin actually. watch the documentary.

if she told him to kill himself and he raped her instead then it would be based
right now it's just cringe
for it to be based again she'd have to get life in prison and the prosecutors and jury have a pizza party right in front of her as she seethes angrily

Following your logic, it would be impossible to convict mob bosses for murder. After all, they just talk. Another example is Charles Manson. He never killed anyone, but he was fucked for life. The only reason you defend this psychotic woman is because she is cute and are good at crying on command.

>incel describes a very specific ideology / movement
>incel: INvoluntary CELibate
Back to leftypol cuck.

it's based because it cleaned the gene pool

How many times do people need to tell you?
SHE
IS
A
ROASTIE
GO TO JAIL

>stalinist
You mean a nazi? Oh wait that's right, you think nazis are cool because you're a subhuman /pol/tard that will die alone in misery

"being heterosexual"

All speech should be free.

shes a qt and i wish she would peg me

Attached: 1550481105095.jpg (658x884, 90K)

She's a roastie, into jail she goes

>no one should be accountable for what they say
LMAO

Comedians would be free to steal jokes from each other. Good luck trying to convince the vast majority of comedians that Carlos Mencia did nothing wrong.

And keep repeating yourself. That just shows how little you understand the argument you are making.

>pedant means teacher

Your thirsty faggots only defend this chick because she's a woman.

>won't somebody think of the COMEDIANS

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

SHE IS FUCKIGN BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1559209693861.jpg (992x743, 56K)

Yeah... except there’s this:
>She made statements that could be considered inappropriate under the circumstances such as "I don't know if anyone will ever want to marry me if they know that I killed a boyfriend in self-defense." After being left alone in the interrogation room for several hours, Hubers began pacing and dancing around the room and singing "Amazing Grace". She also said aloud "I did it. Yes, I did it. I can't believe I did that" and "I'm so good at acting."

>"all speech should be free," cry the incels.
>Women loudly proclaim, "We only want Chad."
>Incels cry, "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YOU CAN'T SAY THAT."

Attached: various_females_cachinnating.jpg (1200x948, 257K)

>"I did it. Yes, I did it. I can't believe I did that"
This sounds like something R. Kelly would put in as a song lyric, absolutely based.

Based desu

paying someone to assassinate another person isn't exactly the same thing as saying kys to a loser who already tried to anyway

>everyone who disagrees with me is an incel

Not him, but following your logic he just exchanged words with his underlings. It was their fault to follow his commands not his.

(and that's a good thing)

Attached: killself.jpg (4252x1972, 2.18M)

cringe and bluepilled

This is where you disagree with the justice system and me. Speech has never been free regardless of how much you want it to be so. She'll hopefully be locked in a mental institution since she is an obvious psychopath. Praying on mentally unstable people and playing horny men into give her pity points

Being seriously underfucked aka 'have sex'.

Her fellow inmates testified against her and said she admitted her never abused her.

God you guys are pathetic and desperate. You're like those idiot women are lust over murderers like Ted Bundy.

>Women loudly proclaim, "We only want Chad."
They literally wouldn't do that because it would cancel out their virtue signaling. You're obviously a shut-in who has never interacted with women, which is why you put them on a pedestal.

>your

*he never abused her

>after she's sentenced to life in prison one juror comes close to her and whispers: kill yourself

more like
>"all speech should be free" crys anyone who isnt an asshole
>women loudly proclaim "we only want chad"
>men reply "fair enough, banging sluts on tindr is easy"
>women cry "where have all the good men gone, this is the incels fault somehow"

She's not even attractive. They must have some kind of forehead fetish. Code Lyoko looking roastie.

She had no power or authority over him. They communicated over text, and he could have blocked her at any time. He had free will. He killed himself. End of story.

>incels on Yea Forums will defend a murderer because they think she's cute
PATHETIC HAHAHA

Bro, I think you’re confused. We’re talking about two different girls. Your pic is the one that texted the guy to kill himself. Shayna Hubers shot her bf in the face. Two separate cases.

being redpilled, and if you fuck her, based

Because they're desperate as fuck.

>They communicated over text
>End of story
Imagine being even slightly wrong about anything

Manson didn't pay anyone. He talked other people into doing it. Mchelle Carter is much more psychotic since she took pleasure in his suffering, knowing full well that he was mentally unwell

Having low male sexual value. My friend does that, because that's all he can get. Enjoy the psych wards.

cope harder incel

Attached: 1508554340536.gif (720x480, 309K)

>Following your logic, it would be impossible to convict mob bosses for murder. After all, they just talk.

No, because in the case of murder there is an actual victim who is dying against their will. With suicide, there isn't.

It's a crime to take victimize others even vicariously via association, command, etc. Your example is a crime because murder is a crime and a mob boss is taking part in it even if they aren't doing it directly.

Suicide is not a crime in the U.S. You can't be guilty by association of a crime that isn't a crime.

But she's a girl so she can do anything, the law doesn't apply to poor widdle women.

>Suicide is not a crime in the U.S.

It actually is.

Said no one, try again.

Remember the hot convict dude? You guys are no better than roasties.

Said the whole thread of incels lusting over an ugly woman.

whoops. I didn't read the whole thread.

Attached: 1539328720417.jpg (640x480, 170K)

They may have met before but all of the communications in which she encouraged him to kill himself were texts. He could have told her to fuck off at anytime, if he didn't actually want to kill himself, which he clearly fucking did. It was his idea, it was his plan, she wasn't physically there, she didn't assist him in any way.

>hot convict dude gets bailed out by moist roasties without a moral compass
>you are no better than roasties!

What did he mean by this...

Would you kys for her, bros ?

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

He wasn’t a murderer though. Just a hot bad boy thug. The worship these girls are getting on here is far more pathetic.

she should of got sparkie

A basic google search says it isn't.

College

I'd bet my fucking life that had the genders been reversed and it was the boyfriend who manipulated the gf into suicide, you'd want the guy hanged.

Stop pretending like you ugly fucks could even pull a 4/10

Shayna was in the right. They were supposed to be together forever but he had to go around looking at WHORES. He was even going to go out on a date with one of them. That's completely intolerable and she was entirely justified. People are just mad that a woman stood up for herself.

I'm White so all women want me. I just choose to not give in to their thottery.

Nope.

>tells him too

I would have told her that I'd kms if she let me fuck her then after I'd be like sorry lol changed my mind

She kind of looks like cara Delavigne or however you spell it

>all of the communications in which she encouraged him to kill himself were texts
Imagine being wrong twice in a row

This. It can't be illegal to tell someone to do something that is legal. God I hope this appeal goes all the way to the supreme court.

why does she make me hard?

>another incel who has never been in a relationship
You fags are really coming out of the woodwork LMAO

>caring if another woman ends up in the slammer
dilate

Because you don't have sex.

>checks twitter
>only roasties with "feminist" in their bio are defending her
>checks Yea Forums
>they're defending her
hmm

true :(

Dilate

How is he wrong? We know they talked on the phone even in the last hours of his life, but we don't know what was said. Texting is the only time we actually know her to have encouraged him to kill himself.

>wanted bf to kill himself so she could be famous and get a lot of attention
>he did
>she got what she wanted

So why is she upset?

Those bong genes really have their presence known in that bottom right pic.

Read.

>dat panal face tall middle

hnnnnnng

I have. Please point out what I missed.

>trusting jailhouse snitches looking for special treatment and time off sentences

user pls

Yeah because every poster here has told people worse things, and wouldn't be guilty of those people killed themselves, especially is they had a history of suicie attempts, you quadruple nigger.

>he
>I

can't enjoy that fame behind locked bars

They were both crazy and needed help. Blame the parents

Thinking it's based is a boomer thing though.

>muh free speech
Curious how free speech stops being all-important when society openly derides white heterosexual males.

Passive aggressive faggot.

this

That murderous slut needs throwing gen pop an being raped to bits

Just imagine- The dude could have chosen to show the texts to her family, police and get her fucked and live, yet he listened to her. Absolute dumbass

Manson planned it and coerced people who wouldn't otherwise commit murder.
This chick called a guy a pussy for bailing after he already tried to kill himself.

t. incel

He was ill user an was not thinking str8 she tuck advantage of it , just reverse the roles and you get why this cunt should be executed

Is this the prove that women can be as horrible and cruel as men?

It's prove you cant english langwich

No one would have cared. She only got in trouble because he died and even then it was surprising she actually got found guilty. Lots of people argued that she hadn't broken any laws.

she's actually prettier than Cara Delevingne

>especially is they had a history of suicie attempts
except you wouldn't know, she knew

The anons defending this murderous whore do so because they are guilty of doxxing and harassing women over the internet. They have to defend her because they could be held accountable for their actions if her conviction is used as a precedent.

The way I see it, she deliberately sought out a mentally unstable person and abused him into suicide. Whether she is found guilty of murder, manslaughter ect is a technicality since it is clear that we are dealing with a psychopath who took pleasure in the act. Letting her go on a legal loophole would be insane since she obviously need medical care in a locked facility.

we just haven't seen cara sufficiently sad

Arguing against something doesn't violate free speech. Going to prison on the other hand...

thats cos she not had sex with you user , kek

Michelle planned it and coerced a guy she already knew was suicidal into trying again.
The guy just had a harem of chicks who did whatever he said

no. maybe that’ll be proven when women rape and murder at equal rates to men. until then women remain the more virtuous sex

haha!

;_;

Attached: R8YixTr.jpg (850x478, 61K)

I wish I am able to transform into attractive women and I would flirt with incels and get them to sleep with me. When they finally wake up I would look like their mother.

Actually calls to action/violence aren't covered under free speech.

>implying they wouldn't love it

Proof? Sounds to me like he told her he didn't want to go through with it, she called him a pussy, and then he did it.

watching it right now, what a fucking piece of shit. but why the fuck would you call her incel? are you dense or something?

says who? God or some documents written by statists?

All she was doing was teaching him something his father never did and that's to be a man of your word. If you say you're going to kys, then be a man and do it.

His father beat him as much as he had time for some people just won't listen to reason.

kino

this tbqh

cute elf

I'm going to marry this woman.

hmm

Charles Manson legitimately got fucked over big time for being little more than a dumb druggie who created a commune that got way out of his control.
The guy would have been happy fucking girls and building dune buggies forever.

She gave him the ideas, and essentially walked him through the whole suicide. She also convinced him to get back in the car and finish himself off when he tried to back out.

Guess Manson is innocent then.
>Sounds to me like they didn't want to go through with it, Manson called them pussies, and then they did it. That ain't Mansons fault!
Can't you see that your logic doesn't hold up? She coerced him for months, knowing that he was suicidal. It's much more psychotic than Manson since she took some sick pleasure in his misery

sounds like he came up with the ideas
>Guess Manson is innocent then
I already told you why you're wrong in equating them

oxygen.com/martinis-murder/michelle-carter-conrad-roy-texts-before-suicide-i-love-you-now-die

I'd cum on her eyebrows desu

He deserved it the faggot. If you kill yourself because of what someone said online you don't belong on the internet in the first place.

dude, it was HIS suggestion they both commit suicide "like romeo and juliet"
leading up to the incident she repeatedly told him to get help

It wasn’t just like here where you call someone a faggot and to kys

Legislators and judges' opinions that are much, much smarter than you are and have given rise to the greatest country the world has ever seen.

Have you ever thought about how many people you may have indirectly killed through arguments on the internet

>she repeatedly told him to get help
No she didn’t. All the texts show her encouraging it. Show an ounce of proof of her telling him to get help. She even told him to get a generator.

masslive.com/news/2017/06/michelle_carter_trial_in_days.html

cry bloody tears you drama twat

Could see harry potter gurl play her

Projecting about your mother sex abuse we nypa sad kid

She's guilty of being a huge piece of shit but I don't know what the consequences are surrounding actually being on the phone with someone as they're committing suicide. I know some states have good samaritan laws where if you know bad shit like a robbery or murder is going down but you don't call the cops you can face consequences.

Attached: 1546894324649.jpg (500x244, 40K)

modern day natural selection, mate

THE MOST SANE GUY IN MUTTLAND

she killed him 1st degree murder should of got death sentence

>I want my family to know there was nothing they could do. I am entrapped in my own thoughts

Dindonuffin

I don't care. Unless someone does something that massively affects how people around you view you, like revealing your sad panda favorites or something, you're a complete faggot if you kill yourself because of the internet. I feel about as sorry for this guy as I do for Tmanda Aodd (swap the first letters around, for some reason any mention of her gets detected as spam)

>should of
Your kind shouldn't pass any sentences.

in June 2014 she wrote to Samantha Boardman:
>Hes suicidal and has severe depression and social anxiety which is the bad part but I’m the only one he has and he needs me. I mean it’s not helping that I’m kinda going thru my own stuff but if I leave him he will probably kill himself and it would be all my fault. I’m keeping him alive basically.
in October of 2012 he told her on facebook messenger he wanted to kill himself, to which she responded:
>You have so much to live for please don’t
again in June 2014 she texted him:
>Have you thought about getting professional help? I think it will really help you.

It came to it's inevitable conclusion like it always does with manipulative psychopaths. People like Charles Manson, Jim Jones, Shoko Asahara and Michelle aren't like us. They don't want to stop since it give them control over others. It's one long power trip and they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. Remember that every time you see Michelle crying, she is crying for herself

shit i didnt know Quentin went on HRT

Lurk moar newfag

>The way I see it, she deliberately sought out a mentally unstable person and abused him into suicide.

And if you watched the documentary you would know that that literally is not how it actually happened, despite being portrayed that way in the media.

When was the last confirmed instance of Yea Forums doxxing anyone? Seems like barely anyone that posts here knows how to do that kind of stuff. Certainly not like in Yea Forums’s heyday of 2006-2009 or so.

if youre a roasties you can get away with everything. you can be an unironic nazi like leni riefenstahl and thirsty jewish boys still gonna defend you "she didnt know hitler was a nazi! she just liked the way he talked., yeah, she got mesmerized!" lmao

Wrong thread, this isnt a film.

she needs to be skinned alive

>Tell some fag to kill himself
>the fag actually does it
Doesn't sound like she deserves punishment

btfo

They both deserved what they got. Its not a matter of law, but of morals. we need less edgelords, assholes, self centered people in the world, so fuck her regardless of veredict. He was also weak minded and an attention whore, immoral. He also deserved death. The people here trying to defend her also deserve death. You are all degenerates. This world needs cleansing, we need selfless people, willing to always help but never to bother. People with manners, quiet but cheerful. Non violent but ready to destroy evil at its roots.

Attached: end your life.gif (621x670, 280K)

She looks like a goblin

Cringe.
Just cause you got bullied doesnt mean the Gestapo should go around arresting mean people loser.

>women remain the more virtuous sex
You know, except for the whole baby killing thing

Repent. I was not bullied, but attitudes like yours rot this world. You are rotten, all of you. The day of the axe will come for those who work not for the better of Man and society but rather for conflict that serves no purpose. Begone.

show undeniable proof that you've ever helped anyone in any meaningful way

she reminds me a lot of cara

Attached: valeriangirl.jpg (385x485, 36K)

>unironically using the term "roastie"
I sometimes forget that Incels actually exist outside of memes

I do not require receipts or selfies from those We help. Nor should you require proof for that should be a daily activity done by all of Us. Would you require proof also that We breathe? For if We breathe we too aid others. Do not argue further, change your ways and weep for the evil that Man does.

they were both on mind altering drugs prescribed by """""""""doctors""""""""
if anybody, psychologists who overprescribe pills to do their job for them should be put away

They're so delusional that they don't realize other people are joking.

Attached: 1557030170354.png (479x463, 315K)

You see the Light friend. Bless you.

>>the government should police our conversations with our significant others
>Literal communism
Or literal Fascism.
Or literal Absolute Monarchy.
Or literal Tyranny?

It's setting a precedent. Women are not above the court system, nothing to do with freedom of speech.

stupid christcuck.

if the genders were reversed everyone would call the guy a monster
but she's a girl so they white knights get in a huff and start farting around defending her

It will be Yea Forums until the day the last oldfag dies.

kys
t. her

This meme was never funny

How about you tell the police you're going to bomb a school tomorrow and see how you like free speech

no, this is 4channel (formerly Yea Forums)

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-152316_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 880K)

>only religious people oppose the murder of children
what's with this meme?

she will not play a hated cunt

my two katties like that after dreamies

holy phoneposting

>children

Biologically, a child (plural: children) is a human being between the stages of birth and puberty
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child

hope that clears things up for you

Attached: fuckplebbit.jpg (1024x999, 198K)

Eat shit boomer.

nice semantic argument there, champ
what's next? gonna call me an incel?

most logical answer in this thread

Holy fucking reddit. You have to go back.

have sex, knock the girl up, and abort the fetus so you can observe firsthand that it is categorically not a “child”

I have two children of my own and can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that when they were growing in their mother's womb, they were my children already

see

She told her bitch-ass bf to kys and the madman did it, now she's in jail.

When did you know it was "your child"? At conception, after a few months, when it started kicking?

That's not the same thing, you retarded zoomer.

How many times do people need to tell you?
HAVE
SEX

>people should go to jail for being emotionally manipulative
you lot are a bigger bunch of sensitive pussies than any I've ever seen before

In English

>dat Fucking Åmål pic
based

Attached: MV5BNjI1MDY5NTM0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzE5NDY5._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 13K)

she told him do it kys
thats Murder

>Personal, private correspondence between people should be subject to government regulation, but media communications that literally millions of people can read and respond to should be unregulated

What an absolute retard. You fucking buffoon. You think you're worthy to use Orwelle's likeness? You're a sad joke.

are you asking when I discovered it or when they came into being?
see

that freak forehead .. ?

I mean... why? The only reason to do anything for her is for a fuck. Can't really fuck while dead now can you?

>youtube.com/watch?v=DcPheto_rSw
Lmao what a fucking retard

is...is that a tranny?

>"blacks it up" when humming Amazing Grace
deserves prison just for that