What are some comfy flix to zone out to?

what are some comfy flix to zone out to?

Attached: 10283837371929.jpg (612x612, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VwN-KCpM6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

s11e05

A bullet to the brain you disgusting stoner

one that you've seen before, ideally very long and cerebral

DUDE SNEED LMAO

stop being a druggie

inherent vice
I saw it at least twice and the only thing I remember is katherine waterston bitchin bod

The Office

Star Trek: TOS
The Twilight Zone

You can smoke weed without being an obnoxious retard, you subhuman fucks

Jurassic Park 1 and 2
Harry Potter 1-8
Pirates 1 and 2

and you can clean up and get a real job instead of being a pathetic burnout your entire life

Who says you can’t be successful and smoke weed, dumb nigger?

good goy!

Cringe

Definition of a good goy right there

Yesterday I took clonazepam (0.25mg) and I browsed Yea Forums lying in bed. Comfy af

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Is weed redpilled? Leftists love weed

Why does marijuana trigger incels so much?

Any Robert Altman film

Because they are no fun faggots

because they didn't have any friends to smoke with in high school

just because you can't handle drugs doesn't mean the rest of us can't. now go back to your decaf coffee peasant

I'm an astrophysicist who sells real estate on the side. Weed is legal in my state and picking it up at my local dispensary has become as simple as grabbing some batteries at a CVS. I really don't get how someone can get so angry over something like this.

>personal ritual when watching to toke when they drink the liquid psychotropic
>"How do we do that? We're half-starved; three men dead; one missing."
>passes bottle
it's like his very fucking based answer is 'we get fucked up'

Attached: Valhalla Rising [2009].jpg (960x1440, 348K)

Any slow cinema because with a normal movie you zone out and when you come back you've missed a bunch, not the case here

kek

this, california split while stoned was a good time

simplest answer is: there are a lot of children and like-minded types on this board. they laugh when nothing is funny and think it's funny. that's the mentality you're dealing with. they're constantly high, but on massive levels of stupidity.

Just call them redditors because they literally are

weed is the reddit drug tho

>tho
Kill yourself zoomer dipshit

I don't use words like that.
you are retarded.

Excuse me OP, this is a cocaine ONLY board.

And water is the reddit drink

The Beach Bum was great.
Great soundtrack and had a couple laugh out loud jokes.

trying to sync music to silent movies on jewtube

if you smoke weed more than once or twice a month for non health related reasons you're smoking too much

Yea Forums is the Reddit website.

FPBP

underrated

>sitting still on cocaine and paying attention to a movie or tv show
Yeah right. The spirit of Yea Forums is more like being stuck in jail cell on acid while a few dozen half-retarded niggers make a bunch of noise and taunt you.

Only real answer in this thread. I’d say Nashville but I don’t know if it’s comfy. Definitely watch Nashville eventually though.

>The spirit of Yea Forums is more like being stuck in jail cell on acid while a few dozen half-retarded niggers make a bunch of noise and taunt you.

>tfw prefer this to hanging out with most people

Attached: 1477328667866.jpg (720x720, 26K)

>tho
>a drug used for thousands of years by a huge scope of different types of people for different reasons is 'reddit'
God I can't wait for term to start again, fuck summer

No

settle down stoney bologna

Daily reminder that anyone that dismisses a smoker as unemployed/stupid/redditor/unambitious is more narrow minded and insular thinking than the people they're trying to feel superior to. Potentially caused by repressed memories of being left out of parties at high school by the kids who casually smoked - or simple jealousy. Either way keep seething while I roll up some more chemdog.

Attached: dfgdfnbfdhfd.jpg (1536x2048, 397K)

i hate to say it, but "yes"

mein sides!!

go blogpost on reddit

based+fire

Yet you got time to post on 4 chinz

Chemdog is great but that looks like it wasn’t cured very well. Also why not take a bong hit straight to your dome?

>joe rogan detected

What’s the Yea Forums drug then?

Risperdal

that's not blogposting

If you post on Yea Forums more than once or twice a year you’re posting too much and have no friends to share interests or opinions with

I'm gonna list some animated movies first, they're great if you're super stoned. Alice in Wonderland
Heavy Metal
American Pop (slightly depressing if you haven't seen it before)
Paprika
Millennium Actress
Some live action movies that are great stoned:
Being John Malkovich
Tetsuo The Iron Man
Inception (great visuals and practical effects, don't @ me, I know it's not a big philosophical wonder, just great visuals)
City of the Lost Children (also kind of depressing if you haven't seen it before)
Brazil
The Holy Mountain
Seventh Seal (probably don't watch this high the first time, but it's great high)
Run Lola Run (don't remember the German name, not sure if that's the standard English name but that's what it says in my VHS copy)

One more bonus title that I plan to watch stoned later tonight: Snatch (maybe easy to lose track of dialogue if you're really high though)

I only takes edibles anymore.

Lol why are some people so bitter? I have a good job and own my home and still enjoy smoking weed. Plus I live in Canada so I can literally go to the corner store and buy it legally.

The Wackness
youtube.com/watch?v=3VwN-KCpM6w

Attached: the_wackness.jpg (1200x803, 383K)

Joints are good for pleasantly sipping on some weed, a bong is a tool to fuck your face with weed

/pol/ - anti-psychotics
/r9k/ - anti-depressants
Yea Forums - ritalin and benzodiazepines
(old) Yea Forums - cocaine

I think most people do regardless of their political choice. The only people I've met that think it's bad is people that have tried it and found it cases anxiety issues (understandable) and then those losers that wouldn't even touch a beer cause it's degenerate or something.

I feel like old Yea Forums was more like PCP

>most people
maybe 10% smoke regularly

I do use a bong, and I live in England - that's 10/10 by our standards

bonghits for breakfast is the way

used to before I got a job and I miss it

>he said while browsing Yea Forums

Now THAT is a helluva drug.

I really miss old Yea Forums. Actual mad internet chaos at a time when most people didn't realize the potential of the internet. I was a lurker, didn't get involved in much besides closing the pool, but man was it a wild ride, even just to watch.

tfw you will never get 2006-2010 back

skippy post

DUDE
SNEED
LMAO

What if you smoke weed only on a friday night and never really drink.

>118181065
based

Seething friendless zoomer lol

>I don't like thing because [group I don't like] likes thing
this is a pathetic mindset and the reason Yea Forums is shit

Don't listen to that uptight bitch. Get yourself good and high every day user and let that miserable dick licker stare out the window.

Superbad

based, also zombieland for peak Emma Stone(d) kino

But I do have a job, how do you think I get money to buy weed you massive idiot?

Attached: 1528670003871.jpg (700x609, 38K)

>emma stone
>kino
PIck one pleb

I think these are "comfy" and "zone out" films:

The Beach Bum (2019)
Inherent Vice (2014)
Samsara (2011)
Heavy Metal (1981)
Smiley Face (2007)
Hot Rod (2007)
Black Dynamite (2009)
Super High Me (2008)

These aren't exactly "comfy", but I think they could be "zone out" films:

Baraka (1992)
Koyaanisqatsi (1982)
Powaqqatsi (1988)
Naqoyqatsi (2002)
Embrace of the Serpent (2015)
The Fountain (2006)

Are you fucking kidding me? Spasticated idiot

So you're saying Superbad, Zombieland and the Favourite are shit films? If so, you're wrong. She was also decent in Birdman. Basically you're dumb as fuck

Yes in fact those are all shit reddit films you fucking pleb. She was trash in Birdman and single handily ruined it even though it was a hackfest.
She's trash and you have the most basic bitch taste ever

Based and redpilled

Raising Arizona (1987)
The Fall (2006)
The Big Lebowski (1998)
The Florida Project (2017)
The Return Of Swamp Thing (1989)

I am a successful IT Tech, and I smoke weed every night after work... I don't think it's a good thing to do. But it is possible to smoke it without becoming a total retard.

Attached: c21cd981-cce3-4b5e-aefd-151801706fcb.gif (480x480, 596K)

You have to go back already

>Zone out
>Not using weed as a gateway to zone in