As much as I love Sin City it was very unrealistic that everyrone would go crazy over a "stripper" that didn't strip

As much as I love Sin City it was very unrealistic that everyrone would go crazy over a "stripper" that didn't strip

Attached: 1421469430333.jpg (1296x2550, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDv-TwjQ_o4
medium.com/@zacharyelliot/instagram-notorious-shooting-mati-in-texas-60676b4c40dd
dropbox.com/sh/5b7nexxve5d6m1w/AACeKwrDLPFAfDHmoEP4_a3Ba?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess It's only me

If Jessica Alba started dancing at a strip joint every cunt is gonna turn up with his dog in toe whether she's gets naked or not.

>that fucking thigh gap
not fair bros

That's Jessica Alba well know actress. Not just some random broad which is what she's supposed to be in the movie.

Yeah like I said Jessica Alba, word of mouth mate

>Not just some random broad which is what she's supposed to be in the movie.
Who just happens to be a 10/10.

I'm more intrigued by the fact that virtually all of the hookers in Sin City are 10/10's and despite that fact, every single man isn't doing the congo line to fuck them.

>complaining about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the story
Yea Forums in a nutshell

>"urgh dat ancy wuz up on da stage an errybody wuz had the dick out so hard ta hit um hurf wherez muh mediceine gurf nice coat mmf Nancy never look at a mean ol grumper like me murff"

WHY did people like these movies again?

pretty sure if hookers looked like prime alexis bledel the entire world would collapse after a few months but ok

Mary Ann syndrome

>it was very unrealistic that everyrone would go crazy over a "stripper" that didn't strip
This is why I hate Mike Nichols

Attached: 1398432377357.webm (1661x900, 2.98M)

remember all the DUDE LE JESSICA ALBA SO HOT BROOOOO shit lmao

she's not that hot tbqh

They were dumb and fun and it was like 2007. Fuck off with that “DURRR NOT KINO” bullshit, you miserable person.

Dude this outfit is fucking hot. She wouldn't be as sexy if she went fully naked

What did the room smell like?

honestly I don't think nudity would've made this scene hotter

But she did, We just didn't see it

I never noticed how fat and disgusting her goblin hand is

What's Jessicas best role? In terms of actual ability.

This webm alone is more erotic than if we had a clear hour long shots of her bare tits (which aren't even that great)
Sometimes teases are better than full reveals

Sin City or Dark Angel

You clearly don't know how well a good tease can work

Attached: 1560359600-75551a940cac745ef1b7ec0c2450f842.jpg (1326x2000, 1.71M)

If they had casted Biel like they originally planned she would have gone nude!

>swn squat like that on your face

Attached: 1509302627048.jpg (600x350, 23K)

Sin City? I love Sin City.

Attached: Jessica Alba green screen.webm (1244x700, 2.91M)

Media pushed her because she was slightly exotic
Bitch is a Latina but has less curves than Portman

>less curves than Portman
What are you smoking?

tomacco

She's hot but i've seen hotter at a strip club.
A tall hot dominican negress let me rub her clit for free.

Imagine coming up behind her and sliding your thumb right up that little butthole

It's Boomers, they still think their chosen starlets are still young and sexy.

>>complaining about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the story
One of primary things that appeals to me about movies and tv shows is the setting and the setting of Sin City is very interesting.

and lewd

she went to my high school
saw her like twice cause she was some kind of stupid home school-high school hybrid

we're also the same age

Alba is so flat all over even Portman's little tush is curvier

You don't go with hookers do you? 10/10 hookers are often stuck up and give bad service. Many won't even give BBBJ.
Going for a 7 or 8 is a better strategy.

>You don't go with hookers do you?
"burn"

They're better than normal girls: you only have to suffer their bullshit for an hour and you can arrange to keep their mouth full for most of it.

You only think so because your mum primed you to.

>BBBJ
Did you stutter there, or am I out of the loop?

You can say the same of Michael Bay

Attached: This is Hollywood.png (794x634, 43K)

Attached: 188792-The_Island-Scarlett_Johansson-Ewan_McGregor.jpg (1600x900, 167K)

I remember absolutely nothing from Sin City other than the lighting was so overly dark that you couldn't see anything most of the time.

>Alba is so flat all over
pistols at dawn it is

Attached: 76585.jpg (200x155, 6K)

bareback blowjob

That just isn't true, like at all. Alba is prettier too.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: SINCITY-actors.png (841x1470, 1.27M)

You have shit taste what else is new

fridge body

Attached: 062614-swimsuits-2013-36-567_0_0.jpg (450x700, 61K)

What a bunch of CUTES

haha wouldnt it be crazy if that unwashed thong was still kept somewhere

Attached: 1537138839301.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Anybody on here that thinks she isn't one of the hottest chicks out there is a guaranteed homosexual.

Get the fuck outta here that's a fucking 11/10 right there.

Attached: you have to go ba-.gif (320x240, 819K)

Post your girlfriend little boy

Talking about strippers movie without nudity

youtube.com/watch?v=lDv-TwjQ_o4

Attached: op1UpG3K.jpg (780x520, 66K)

that lead is mad uggo. looks like hitomi tanaka without the massive tits.

Attached: 1563339414937.jpg (2880x1208, 1.77M)

Cute!

Attached: 1563350431811.webm (1080x1080, 899K)

goddamn JLO is still the finest bitch in any room

Jessica Alba wouldn't be well known as a stripper.

Has she gotten naked yet aside from that nip slip?
That google drive of her was pretty decent but it seemed like stuff was missing. Plus people in it were always teasing the next image which looked like full nude stuff

There are topless photos but none have her face and if you've seen any sort of google drive collection you've probably seen most of all there is to see. Her photoshoot in pic related is new enough that you might not have it. It's also a bit different than her usual insta-thot material since it's professionally shot. That's both a plus and a minus because it makes her look more vulnerable/more human/less typical but it also shows more of her imperfections. I think her scam website might have been her farewell to the community as a large as this article indicates she doesn't seem very enthusiastic

medium.com/@zacharyelliot/instagram-notorious-shooting-mati-in-texas-60676b4c40dd

Wait a second, people pay for blowjobs WITH a condom? I'd rather jerk off.

Maybe in Sin City nobody knows how to masturbate.

You don't wanna know.

>greasy fat mexican
eww

She's okay, but I'm not all over her facial features and her toned body is just okay, just very mundane sight.
Maybe I have a different preference? More power to you. You'll get 'er yet.

>won't release her full name
>still larping that she is underage
what a joke

be easy, it was the only time when she looked kinda decent

The Yea Forums is better.

Without that LARP I don't think she really has much that other busty models don't. Sure she's very cute and her tits are gorgeous but atleast 80% of her appeal to her audience was that she looked and acted like (and probably was for a while) a high schooler. Now that's she's 18/19/whatever I suspect she'll quit but I think she'd have a future in modelling if she focused on video more than photos. Much like her black friend with the fat ass she's a lot hotter in motion.

She was so cool that I didn't even noticed that.

Yeah she definitely was early on, but I suspected senior rather than the 15 she was claiming.
Felt like that was 3 years ago and she is still claiming to be 17

jessica alba is the most underrated sex symbol

brittnay murphy's nude scenes in it?

now post her ass
and say that again you double faggot

she can cool my beers anytime though lmao

Attached: 3ecc411eecc4381e847d228653724952.jpg (900x1244, 134K)

it looked a lot better in idol hands

you never had sex did you ? or are you a nigger
or both ?

>both
I don't think that's a thing

>mfw she's a billionaire now

Go watch Idle Hands

Oh so a rando stripper let you get HPV for free? Wow, so hot. Why didn't you just lick the toilet seat in the women's restroom?

In her instagram live videos from 2017 she claimed 15, and I suppose she could now be 17 in 2019 but like you said she's definitely stretching the truth somewhere.

Part of the reason you find her so attractive and the anons you're talking to don't is psychological. You're definitely getting a boost from her films and magazine appearances and whatnot being part of your sexual development or earlier life. I'm willing to bet the guy calling you a double nigger is someone who never saw Fantastic Four as a kid. He lacks that connection that makes her special (or part of a special celebrity class of humans) to you and your fellow fans. I don't think you will get through to him.

Consider how Britney Spears to me is just a generic blonde. But to many people she was the height of all sexuality. She was the epoch of youthly beauty. Yet to me all I see out of the ordinary is her doe-eyes. It all depends on the mental context of the viewer.

Attached: 1561305396221.jpg (2500x2006, 467K)

oh lord

I saw Fantastic Four when I was a kid and even when I was 12 I thought she was a weird looking Barbie doll rather than some super hot beauty
It didn't help that many thought she looked unnatural in those movies with the blue contacts and the fakest blonde hair until Kate Mara took the same role

Attached: alba-ff2.jpg (1280x680, 67K)

In retrospect despite lacking tits she was probably the most true-to-comics comic book woman we've gotten. Bimbo blonde hair, fan service scenes, and actually somewhat strong for a woman. If the age of capeshit ends and comic book movies become a novelty again maybe we can see such things again.

Attached: invisible-woman-force-field.jpg (750x1124, 384K)

Jessica Alba is hot for a Latina, but there's something about her dead eyes that makes her face generic. Ana De Armas makes Jessica Alba look like dog food.

>Latina
I know that the definition of latino/a is a can of worms but I think they're both more or less just white. Of Hispanic heritage sure but unless I see some Indio in there I'd probably call them southern european/Iberian rather than Latina.

t. Zoomer

Jessica Alba was the absolute shit back then. Everyone, and I mean everyone wanted to bang her. She was so qt in that movie that she's still my waifu.

Attached: 123.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

any good places to look?
newch@n is a shit place

gay ass bitch

She was amazing, but user has a fair point.
No matter how hot you are, with no prior build up a stripper just can't build up that level of popularity, even if she does actually get naked

I understand the reference

Attached: sin-city-film-premiere-los-angeles-america-shutterstock-editorial-517835la.jpg (1500x1000, 162K)

>some nigger
>hotter than Jessica Alba
That's some incredible delusion or you're just an incredible pleb.

How does this not look like a male Mexican soccer player in a wig?

She's never called a stripper in the movie, though. She's just a dancer, and it's not like she's famous. Only the regulars of the bar know her.

Is this what Mexican men look like? BRB, moving to Mexico.

Attached: 0cjsqe3.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

not really, she actually has god tier hips. unlike real fridges like kate upton or margot robbie. Know the difference

anonme is an anondb rip off that's mostly good for finding local nudes but it's other boards (/bt/ and /ygwbt/ in particular) are good for flash in the pan type instathots. It's free but sometimes it "shuts down" from bandwidth use. Don't buy a "membership" that's most likely just a rip off.

Attached: 1562172649265.webm (720x1280, 1.79M)

controller

Zoomers think you need to be some fat piece of shit or you're flat. I hate what niggers have done to america.

Wow disregard that I realized the one you mentioned and anonme are the same website with different names. Don't have any other recommendations, sorry.

>As much as I love Sin City it was very unrealistic that everyrone would go crazy over a "stripper" that didn't strip
She stopped in the middle of her show to go hug Bruce Willis, dumdum.

Twitch girl bathwater

reminder that her contract said she had to be topless but she got out of it

she's hot for sure, but overrated. Just like Biel. Hot and overrated

That just makes me respect her more.

chaste

Carla Gugino had the best tits in that movie.

Fuck I remember when I scored a date with a chick with an ass like this. I was too nervous to even try to kiss her. After the third day, and still pretty much no physical contact, it was over, because I realized I was gay.

i think i heard she literally couldn't go to church at sundays cuz when she was 16 she to hot and men couldn't concentrate
fucking based

I believe it. Cameron knows how to pick them.

Attached: darkangel-alba-pub-sc_02.jpg (800x1200, 268K)

It's because she is more of an exotic dancer.

>As much as I love Sin City it was very unrealistic that everyrone would go crazy over a "stripper" that didn't strip

Who said she was a stripper? Just looked like a girl on stage dancing to me, there were no other naked women or even body parts showing in that club in either movie.

Don't make assumptions, you fucking stupid bastard.

No, she get naked in the comics
If you do not know what you're saying...

That kind of reinforces his point, people wouldn't be losing their mind over an above-average exotic dancer

Who is the asian?

Can I get that drive link?

what a frack is this shit?
i miss the old user

dropbox.com/sh/5b7nexxve5d6m1w/AACeKwrDLPFAfDHmoEP4_a3Ba?dl=0

Anonme is members only at the minute.

>Cameron
I don't think so

Attached: gettyimages-77923074-612x612.jpg (601x612, 35K)

trolled you hard

That sounds like the same media bullshit like that one Saudi model claiming he was expelled for "being too hot".

never been to the czech republic?

formerly czechoslovakia

>in toe

Who, except Marv and Hartigan, was losing his mind over Nancy in the movie?

You were at the right age watching the wrong movie. Idle Hands is what every fucking boy out there had a vision of Jessica Alba from. She was prime, ambiguously brown and had what looked like the nicest, softest ass on the face of the planet.

for me, it was Britney Murphy. I fell in love with her because of this scene. Sucks she died.

Attached: 179042__24082.1342532706.380.500.jpg (380x475, 45K)

Wasn't she a white blond white woman in the comics?.

Doesn't have Jessica like 97% White European ancestry?

>died

Attached: 1513824339735.jpg (617x485, 196K)