Does the whole world unironically hate Britain...

Does the whole world unironically hate Britain? Everyone says it's America that's the laughing stock of the world but I feel it's Britain that's looked down upon and ridiculed by everyone else.

Attached: 1532242752917.jpg (1200x1454, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzVJw1-YrkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The LGBT are a collective of pedophiles.
The LGBT Pedophile Collective must be eliminated if our children are to be safe.

this is true

No. You have to be relevant to be a global laughing stock.

you’ll never have children though

I'm a Norwegian, I consider britain trash, and far worse than USA, especially the people in it.
why, it's more fucked up than sweden.

Honestly I just feel bad for them. Might be the most cucked country on the planet right now, and they're all too sedated with soccer and pints to care.

Attached: 1557726293827.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

For me, it’s white people. They’re the ones who love getting in the middle of faggotry and race mixing

The world hates America because of all the low IQ redneck conservatives.

Yea Forums - Television &Film.
To answer your question, no, America is still the most hated country in the world. Yuros are just mad about brexit.

read the camp of the saints

Brits are pathetic and cucked. All the red-blooded and alpha Brits moved to America centuries ago, only the beta males and leftists stayed behind.

Attached: 7B7CD118-DF1A-4926-9405-3B1004F51CBE.jpg (700x466, 81K)

We've literally cucked ourselves by trying to set an example for the world about "multiculturalism" and "diversity". Ironically, the only lesson we've taught the world is to not embrace it.

this. saw britain up close, its a real dystopian hellhole.

>france

Kek, no you're not.

Attached: roll.png (1200x1454, 3.49M)

>London
Not representative of the rest of the country. It's a laughing stock for everyone else

MAJUN MOI SHOK

youtube.com/watch?v=gzVJw1-YrkM

London isn’t the UK

They're about to fuck themselves over with no deal brexit so I think the UK should be pitied if anything.

3pbp

t. Brit

Attached: Rule, Britannia!.jpg (630x960, 70K)

Nuke london

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12.01.36.jpg (1072x1045, 162K)

Name any American movie that features Britain that doesn't take place in London.

>Brits are pathetic and cucked. All the red-blooded and alpha Brits moved to America centuries ago, only the beta males and leftists stayed behind.

Attached: 1529815935397.png (381x361, 16K)