Doesnt get out of bed for 20 years

>doesnt get out of bed for 20 years
>suddently walks fine when charlie wins the golden tick
Joe was the true villian

Attached: grandpa-joe.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandpajoehate
youtube.com/watch?v=fdcJ8ydXigY&t=556s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s actually pretty ingenious to have Grampa Joe represent the lazier youth of the time and in contrast have Charlie be the breadwinning steadfast adult of the family. In the end scene in which the boomer Charlie wins the factory you can see the seething jealousy beneath the zoomer Joes face.

Imagine the smell

Grandpa Joe did nothing wrong. It is reddit to hate this man. He supported Charlie, and gave him a roof over his head head and made sure he was alright. Try raising two generations of kids—Try having your only son die, and his wife die and having to raise your grand kid, all by your fucking self—Grandpa Joe was a broken man but he did it anyways, all on SSI benefits. I give Joe credit for just hanging in there. BIG RESPECT for Grandpa Joe. Thank you for providing Charlie a guardian, some support, and being there for him like a G.

Attached: 1446837-B.jpg (360x222, 20K)

>It is reddit
>all that made up shit after

fuck off. He nearly had Charlie killed. Got no respect for this boomer personified

Grandpa Joe was an Omega NEET. He had a daughter and grandson to leech off of while he sat on his ass. Normally it is the other way around, a son leeching off his parents or grandparents.

Boomer personified is
>REEEE WHY ISNT HE WORKING TA SUPPORT DA FAMILY. REEEEEEEEEEE
Kill yourself.

he brought in money with his disability payment. he put his fair share in.

IT'S OURS CHARLIE

Maybe if the floor wasnt SoS!

grandpa joseph stalin

stop using words you don't understand

XD LOL!!!

reddit.com/r/grandpajoehate

Case in point:

he had crippling depression

I thought this was a carpenter thread from the thumbnail

What the fuck?

/thread

>REEEEE WHY DON'T YOU HATE GRANDPA JOE, THAT SCUM BAG DOESN'T WORK, I MEAN PICK UP A FUCKING BROOM OLD MAN AND WORK AT WALMART. I DONT CARE IF YOU LOSE YOUR BENEFITS OR HAVE NO TIME TO BE WITH YOUR GRANDSON. HOW DARE YOU GET EXCITED ABOUT THE ONLY GOOD FORTUNE TO EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. YOU. DO. NOT. DESERVE. IT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'M SO WEAK AND VULNERABLE THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE I CAN PICK ON ARE OLD FEEBLE MEN WHO ALREADY LOST EVERYTHING IN THEIR LIFE---- HOW DARE YOU.......... HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS IS UNJUSTIFIED. I AM IN THE RIGHT HERE. 90,000 OTHER REDDITORS AGREE.

Attached: 15612346684883888.jpg (233x217, 9K)

>84.9k subscribers
This is why I am a misanthrope.

This movie has a pinball machine now. Just released.
youtube.com/watch?v=fdcJ8ydXigY&t=556s

Attached: Willy Wonka LE-Playfield.png (1575x2048, 3.49M)

Four Flippers. Looks great. Here's the flyer. Pat Lawlor is the designer.

Attached: Willy Wonka flyer.jpg (900x1165, 474K)

This movie still gets merch, it's fucking incredible.

It was a real classic.

Joe was a Wonka plant to test Charlie his entire life.

Everyday we stray further from god.