Will it be a kino?

Will it be a kino?

Attached: dune2020.jpg (2400x1920, 2.6M)

No, it will fucking bomb like every development hell boomer sci-fi project.

shut the fuck up nigger

lol

>the future
>Christianity exists
Pick one

no u

>development hell
Dune 2020 has had a pretty straightforward development, though

It might be kino but it's going to bomb anyway because it's not capeshit.

People are going to come around by the time the first trailer comes out looks fucking sweet

The bubble is bursting currently. If parents dont go most kids cant.

More than likely. Villeneuve has been remarkably consistent in the quality of his films thus far and has proven that he is more than effective working in the sci-fi/fantasy genre. It would be like wondering if a "From Hell" series directed by David Fincher was going to be kino.

With him at the helm, I expect it to be the best Dune adaptation put to film yet.

Good. Fuck artfags.

Remember it's not a remake because it's an adaptation and adaptations can't be remakes

gottem

>bleached Zendaya in the movie
>bleached Zendaya IRL

that's kino

The first Dune is easy. It's literally Last Samurai, Pocahontas, Fern Gully, Dances w/ Wolves etc. with the whole white savior goes native and shit.

I won't be impressed until he makes kino out of God Emperor. That's the hard one.

There is a 0% chance we will ever get to God Emperor. Even if Dune does well, general audiences would be bored to hell by Dune Messiah

They're gonna turn it into capeshit and try to make a CU out of it.

Attached: 1562719561075.jpg (595x398, 53K)

She’s not bleached, she’s probably gay

Rape counts.

It will be dishonest shit.

If they're going to split the first book into two movies, it wouldn't be too difficult to condense Messiah down into the second half of the second film.

Name a single group of people on the internet this movie won't trigger. I'll wait.

Plan9fags.

>this literal dogshit casting list
No it will be shit

Hopefully it does well enough for a God Emperor movie

How can anyone even watch a movie with this faggot in it?

Attached: 8B00B766-4E46-4B66-BACF-31BF44695803.jpg (1152x2048, 439K)

Islam is like an offshoot denomination of christianity. So yes it will exist in the future. Catholicism, not so much.

He looks good for an Atreides. Got that strange, half inbred half very pretty look of aristocrats.

>Dune Messiah
*BURRRPJ
HEY CHANI CHECK IT OUT BOOM BIG REVEAL I TURNED MYSELF INTO A WORM

I'M WORMY LETOOOOOO

>Islam is like an offshoot denomination of christianity
Islam is Muhammad's judeo-Christian fan fiction

that's Children of Dune. And it's hey Ghanima.

but even more anti-feminist.

No one wants that, people want the war and the book even ends with a fairly feminist message audiences will eat up.

Christianity is jew fan fiction. Judaism is fan fiction of even earlier stuff we dont even remember. We also have thriving scientology mormons and SJWism.

step 1. be a zoomer retard on reddit

Except the natives are also white.

He's ugly.