Where are black people??

where are black people??

Attached: gay ass movie.jpg (1920x800, 315K)

In Africa where they belong.

this is middle (class) earth, they're obviously in ghetto earth

it was a different and, arguably, better time

In Mordor.

Coming in the Netflix edition

In the TV show

Who do you think the orcs were played by?

Why was Tolkien so racist?

What did Gondor spend all its taxed money on if there's no black people?

hey who put the guy from Lost in there

this. why couldnt he be like based Sapkowski?

>where are black people??

Attached: 6547123589.png (323x351, 231K)

I miss the time before social media

Sauron was black

Why did nobody die in these movies? How was Sauron supposed to be a threat when he didn't even kill one main cast member?

There's a black person in the lotr video-game

Attached: 1500918474857-lotr_lede.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

It's so tiring to have to put up with you /pol/ crossposting incels every fucking day of the week, I don't know if I want to keep visiting this board anymore. Every day you are bitching about something new, something that doesn't affect you in the slightest, and then you have the nerve to call other people 'sensitive' or 'snowflakes'. There's always something race or gender related bothering you, and for some reason you come to bitch here instead of staying in your containment board. You always come here and post the same comments, the same old memes, it doesnt matter what the subject is, you are going to say the same shit regardless. You're all so boring and repetitive, like an old broken record.

You are legitimately taking the fun out of this place. This board used to be great, but now it's turning to shit. You are driving old posters away and replacing them with more like-minded incels. I dont like this board anymore.

Attached: 1563228262013.jpg (613x649, 90K)

In Far Harad, some halftrolls could hava black people blood

There's a black guy among the Gondor soldiers when they are sitting around before the Orcs cross the river in row boats in Return of the King.

>I dont like this board anymore.
Then fuck off.

Nice bait. Really heightened by how you shopped that old nice guy meme to be about white guys,

Nobody except boomers and leftists trying to co-opt right wing slang uses the term "snowflake" anymore.

He actually was a racist piece of shit. He was a card carrying member of the National Front for a few years and subscribed to far-right magazines, one of which was called 'Candour' started by his friend, another racist piece of shit, A.K. Chesterton.

in their space pyramids in space

working behind the camera.

>i can make racist jokes about whites but you can't about blacks
Everyone's fair game on Yea Forums