新海誠's (Shinkai Makoto) new masterpiece 天気の子 (Tenki no Ko, Weathering with You) is coming out on Friday

新海誠's (Shinkai Makoto) new masterpiece 天気の子 (Tenki no Ko, Weathering with You) is coming out on Friday.

youtu.be/DdJXOvtNsCY

Are you ready for him to deliver again?

Attached: Untitled.png (1029x656, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theater.toho.co.jp/toho_theaterlist/tenkinoko.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VGksHFs04Rc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auteur
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: tk.jpg (1200x1698, 186K)

Attached: _Pk.jpg (1500x843, 82K)

It's a limited release isnt it

Nah, in cinemas all over the country.
theater.toho.co.jp/toho_theaterlist/tenkinoko.html

Not really surprising, Shinkai's huge.

I dont live in Japan and cant read any of that shit. What use is this link to me. WORLDWIDE RELEASE, mother fucker.

I dunno about any of than. I live in Japan, so I'm talking about the local release.

Come back in six months when anyone here has seen it then

more like Hackoto Shitkai lul

Back to China.

cringe
based

What's this movie even about? What I got it's a magical girlfriend plot because the chick seems to be able to stop rain (very subtle Shinkai)

>High school freshman Hodaka Morishima leaves his home on an isolated island and moves to Tokyo, but immediately becomes broke. He lives his days in isolation, but finally finds a job as a writer for a shady occult magazine. After he starts his job, the weather has been rainy day after day. Then one day in a corner of the crowded and busy city, Hodaka meets a young girl named Hina Amano. Due to certain circumstances, Hina and her younger brother live together, but have a cheerful and sturdy life. This bright and strongwilled girl possesses a strange and wonderful ability: the power to stop the rain and clear the sky.

Chinese love Shinkai, your name topped the office over there

So is this a climate change thing? Like the meteor in Your Name was the tsunami

>tfw in japan but cant into moonrunes so wouldnt understand a thing

Attached: 1562299977727.jpg (846x1080, 169K)

Go home.

I wish he'd stop wasting those talented animators on the same movie over and over

This is an NPC opinion. You are just saying this without even having any comprehension of what you are talking about.

rude

Attached: 1464924337389.gif (700x625, 547K)

This is an NPC opinion. You are just saying this without even having any comprehension of what you are talking about.

based

This is an NPC opist. You are just posting this without even having any comprehension of what you are talking about.

You're just admitting that I am right.

She turns into a cloud and he moves on with his life
I save you 2 hours.

holy based!

I don't understand moonrunes yet I can comprenhend some sort of conversation level thanks to japanese anime and films.

Good for you, EOP.

How do you know he isn't bi-lingual?

A lot of good that would do him.

Knowing more than one language is in fact useful.

I know, I know Japanese and it really helps with living here.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FUCKING ANIME BOARD, FAGGOT?

It looks like the television & film board, which is indeed the right location for this thread about an upcoming film.

An anime film with theatrical release belongs to Yea Forums.
I made a thread about an anime Netflix show in Yea Forums and got blocked there, so you tell me where do things belong nowdays here.

Makoto is literally only capable of making one type of film. Once you've seen one you've seen them all. Each film has the same story, the same voices, the same characters, the same location, the same diegetic world. May the character model changes slightly but that's it

Another fine NPC opinion from someone who's never seen a single movie of his but has been programmed to have an opinion all the same.

These types of anime movies are all the same mopey depressing thing, i can't handle seeing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGksHFs04Rc

What about this is supposed to suggest a mopey and depressing movie?

I (sadly) saw all of his movies. Saw his first shitty short movie at the time it was released. It was already utter photoshop shit fort virgins.

You just probably discovered him with Your Name.

You've never seen his movies whereas I actually have.

His first movie is pretty impressive for a literally one-person project

>118179864

Attached: Voices%20of%20a%20Distant%20Star%20P04.jpg (672x432, 24K)

What point are you trying to make?

>His first movie is pretty impressive for a literally one-person project

Clearly, you don't know about all the really impressive one-person project shorts if you find that lensy crap impressive, reddit. But you're the Your Name crowd.

why does all this slants movies have the same fucking imagery

It is impressive for a one person project, and the fact that you have to randomly accuse me of being a redditor just shows that I was right and you haven't seen his movies and have no arguments.

Because he isn't like one of your hack pedowood directors with no personality.

>using the same imagery in everything means you have personality
based

He has recurring themes and imagery because he is an auteur.

>auteur
bugman with no personality confirmed

>and the fact that you have to randomly accuse me of being a redditor just shows that I was right and you haven't seen his movies and have no arguments
Because only a redditor would find Shinkai impressive, even his first moppy crap. Even fucking Cencoroll was better.

You just saw Your Name last year and cried like a bitch because he photoshoped some landscape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auteur

odd translation, i think its more like winds child or child of wind or something. Or maybe weather rather than wind

>Because only a redditor would find Shinkai impressive
False. You are just pushing this because you have never seen his movies and have no arguments. You are just programmed to attack him for no reason.

>You just saw Your Name last year and cried like a bitch because he photoshoped some landscape.
You don't have to keep confirming that you've never seen his movies, you've already made it very clear.

天気 is weather, not wind (風). They chose a stylistic translation in this case.

>another nip oscarbait flick that will be taken by aanother low effort mouse movie
he should stop trying

The literal translation is indeed wind's child but I think they just went for a different title because it doesn't sound as good in English.

Sorry I mean Weather's child not Wind's child.

>dude landscapes and clouds lmao
fuck this hack

Reminding you all that the reason why you keep seeing japshit anime on here is because trannies love anime.

Attached: 1563074638617.png (507x1336, 626K)

>you've never seen his movies
I wish, trust me.
Now go cry for his next Photoshop landscape.

>lensflare against clouds
>love TIME and SPACE!
>so impressive

Trust me, I like anime and I find trannies sad and freaky.

Reminder that Americans are trying to blame their tranny epidemic on anime because they don't want to take responsibility for themselves.

more like becoming trans is an easy and criticism free way of gaining acceptance for people who never got any before, thank the progressives for allowing mental health to go untreated, don't blame based chink cartoons for it

I don't understand why you are still continuing this. Yes, I know that you have not seen his movies. You don't have to keep repeating it.

Nice try user, not watching weeb shit.
99% of anime is garbage from untalented hacks and the fanbase is full of pedos.

I'm programmed to it.

Japanese things can't be weeb.

>99% of anime is garbage from untalented hacks and the fanbase is full of pedos.
This applies to 99% of everything, then.

Oooh HD clouds green blue sky and sunlight ooooh oh so good anime oh i bet they show a Japanese train go by with cicadas crying and signs waving in the breeze. Such anime such art oooh.

Attached: SansaThe.png (584x616, 580K)

NPC.

>like Shitkai
>call other NPC

people that fall for this shit are NPCs, sorry friend

Because that's what you are.

Projection.

>get called out
>just say projection to save face
dabbed on

Attached: 1543154540785.jpg (390x309, 15K)

No it does not. Anime is well for having a pedo problem and most Anime creators of it willingly pander to that demographic. This does not apply to most other mediums, stop defending it.

M-muh Snyder clouds.

Back to ResetEra.

I didn't get called out and I said you're projecting because that's what you did.

Anime has no pedo problem. The West has a pedo problem. You have a pedo problem.

the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 1518164433312.jpg (399x582, 29K)

you are such an NPC you don't even know what the word projection means lmao

I will only watch this if it's live action. anime is too childish for me

I know what it means, and I also know that this is a standard line people recite every time they get caught projecting.

Most anime (including this) isn't made for children, and anime isn't made in the same way that American animation is.

whatever you say lol

Attached: 1557775337285.png (1300x1300, 118K)

>85 posts 23 IPs
stop trying so hard to defend this hack director

>anime has no pedo problem
kek

>hack
NPC spotted.

It's a fact. You are a pedophile and you are projecting.

>dude clouds and melancholy lol
yes, hack

You are an NPC who has no idea what his movies even are. You are just programmed to mindlessly attack him.

>some anime directors have outright admitted to being pedophiles
>projection
proof you don't know the words meaning, now to let your thread die

I have never heard of an anime director admitting any such thing, and anime does not contain any children or realistic depictions of children. You are a pedophile and you are projecting.

>your thread
This isn't my thread and I never said or implied that it was.