I did, then I put it in reverse

I did, then I put it in reverse.

Attached: Idid.png (411x381, 333K)

Oh, what? You mad I didn't write you no letters?

It's "then I put it in DRIVE". If you can quote the show you can fuckin do it right.

i'm the motherfucking fucking one in charge

>builds a ramp up to your ass

why was tony such a dick? it was really a nice jacket

Drive a Lionel up in there.

>Finn DeTrolio, my arch-enemy

Why don't you get the fuck out of here before I shove your quotations book up your fat fucking ass

Attached: bk.png (1011x569, 668K)

Because it was a clear threat from Richie that he was putting him on notice like he did Rocco DiMeo, the toughest guy in Essex county

To the gabagool belongs the victor

take your confucius book and shove it up your fag ass

ah i see. so tony was trying to trick him into thinking the polish guy was really the toughest guy around to take the heat off himself

He did his homework.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 The Sopranos 5 11 - Why didn't you stop him - YouTube.jpg (1280x713, 128K)

>ITS A GOOD THING YOUR BOOK MEANS UGATZ TO ME

God I hate this ugly fuckers face. He looks like an actual golem. Lives under a fucking bridge and comes out at night to steal children and wheels of cheese from the local farmers

Went sissy in the joint, just like Phil Leotardo.

actually a good counter

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x220, 263K)

What happened to the russian dude? He somehow survived a headshot

they were going to have it that he was found by a group of boyscouts the next day and nursed back to health by them. he would come up a season or two later when Tony visits Slava again and sees Valery working back at his joint but with a giant chunk of his head missing and seemingly braindead now with no recollection of the incident. they decided not to do it because they couldn't make a logical reason Tony would get involved with the Russians again and also because people kept annoying Chase about it.

He never came back after Richie was done with him

Who was a bigger cunt Richie or Ralph?

Attached: MilkyRealBarnacle-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 2.91M)

glad it didnt happen because that sounds stupid as fuck.

Ralph would be more fun to be around but was undoubtedly crazier

I mean they wouldn't actually show him being found by them or anything like that, that would just be what Slava tells Tony when Tony sees him working at his place, and Tony has to keep quiet because he knows what actually happened.