Kinos for this feel?

Kinos for this feel?

Attached: hxo8MCz_d.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Attached: Kurtz_Drive_FINAlforprint_1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 164K)

Who was in the wrong here?

he based

The beta hoarding all the women. REEEEEE

Why do Americans think it's acceptable to ask to steal other guys girlfriends?

>feel a connection with her
>I didn't even want that ugly whore anyway

I seriously hope none of you guys are this stalker-ish.

who am i kidding

Impressive amount of balls to ask the BF to break up with the GF.

But really if he was as alpha as he thinks he is, he'd be fucking the GF and not giving two shits about the BF.

Fake as FUCK

I don't know, I've seen betas do worse shit

You just know the stalker guy is Indian or Asian

The autist beta orbiter with zero self-awareness who actually thought that not only would he be able to convince the boyfriend of his crush to break up with her, that she would be interested in him afterwards if she did

I would have thought so before some of the shit I've seen over the years on here.
The really are people this fucking pathetic out there and worse.

I think Yea Forums is at its lowest ever point. The 2015 week of TFA spam was bad but at least those threads were movie related. I have no idea what this board is for these days.

hide your GFs boys, because this stud is sliding into their DMs

Attached: 1xEVkAf3Uwr5wiQPqZb3PVA.png (900x600, 561K)

Have sex.

>Helo? please to be leaving gf? the bobes have opened now

Sneed

wow what a totally real screenshot and not at all made for reddit upvotes!

Just enjoy the ride.

Me on the left.

Nigger, we live in a world where beta orbiters gladly buy some random slut's bathwater. NEVER EVER, underestimate how pathetic these people are.

Based alpha CHAD establishing total dominance over beta soi cuck by asking for permission then proceeding anyways despite the beta refusing to break up with his bitch. I bet if the bitch read this she her panties would be soaked and she would reject her current mate on account of such a weak shameful display in face of total CHAD dominance. Bet she broke up with the worm while he was consuming his current dose of beta marvel drivel and is orgasming hard hopping on CHAD cock. Extremely based display of primitive testosterone dominance from Giga Chad, one simply cannot learn this trick you're either born with it or not. Trust me Im a Giga chad myself and only us Chads can truly comprehend the tricks we play to oppress beta orbitors and steal their cunt

It's Yea Forums with Yea Forums related stuff sometimes

It's basically /pol/ without the flags.

The white guy

What would you do if a 6'4 good looking chad came to you asking politely to break up with your girlfriend? If you don't do it she's just gonna cheat on you with him anyway so might as well break up with her and leave with some dignity.

Attached: 0ktgjc50.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Give my gf a black eye for being a whore

dumb and dumber

They’re obviously both white

go write your cuck fantasies somewhere else

Fuck off normalfag, I don't even know any women

Do incels think this shit would actually work?

Attached: 218n2j2bhoa31.jpg (798x917, 139K)

You guys need to stop watching Jordan Peterson and PUA on youtube and actually talk to some girls.

Attached: fenriz no.png (1000x1013, 1.16M)

> not even sex
yikes

kill both

Attached: 1542788218796.png (480x475, 351K)

>wants a tiny traditional girl for wholesome cuddles
B A S E D

Attached: 62383099_180196796323002_968084224461079706_n.jpg (1024x1820, 228K)