Who’s your favorite RLM member?

Who’s your favorite RLM member?

Attached: C9C3A961-9972-4EC8-897A-01E629C089F6.png (2198x1437, 2.61M)

For me it’s Jessi. Why did she leave?

:(

Jim. Probably because he reminds me of myself.

Because their fans are creepers.

Mine is the one where you fuck off back to your subreddit

Rich with a wig in the middle

Jay is so tiny

why is jay so fucking tiny

Jay looks like a child

Tim

hnnngg

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 1563370506934 png (Imagen PNG, 2198 × 1437 pixels) - Escala (67%)(1).png (248x334, 137K)

Jessi’s Huge Naturals>Mike>Jay>Rich>MacCauley Culkin>Colin>Other Canadian>Jessi>AIDSMoby>Max Landis>All Other Guests>Beardfat

Sneed

what's wrong with beardfat

Imagine the smell

Rich Evans + Mike

They alone are unfunny as hell

Didn’t she and Mike split?
He isn’t that small. He’s 5’6.

Who's the guy with the long hair and the guy on the right?

makes my dick diamonds

ⱼₐᵧ...

>guy on the right

Attached: josh rlm .png (1049x592, 1.33M)

America has a weight problem.

The main actor from Samurai Cop. They interviewed several years ago.

>5'6
>Not small
user...

>tfw they filmed a ghost hunting thing when they did the BOTW in that haunted mansion years back
>tfw it will never see the light of day ESPECIALLY because jessi was there

Attached: 1543155159751.jpg (501x489, 55K)

You can tell that Mike and Jessi are on the verge of breaking up in that vid. Mike is getting really drunk, saying offensive stuff and it’s pissing Jessi off. And that’s just the stuff that made the cut.

Ah didn't recognize him without the beard

Attached: heresayouforya.png (345x250, 84K)

Jay's there but

Mike > Jay > Rich > the Canadians > Macaulay Culkin > Jake > an empty seat > beardfat

Len Kabasinski is better than many of these

Reminder that the guy in the middle of this group RLM photo, Matt Hannon, is a convicted armed robber felon.

Also reminder that Mike and Jay also at one time embraced the accused of multiple sexual assaults writer Max Landis and had him on a few different videos.

STOP HATING ON BEARDFAT

The gay one

The absolute fucking STATE of janny. You sadcase.

Matt Hannon is only guilty of acting in 2 very shitty movies.

Reminder that you’re a faggot

For me, it's the trinity of mike, jay, and rich.

Reminder that Reddit Letter Smegma are incredibly ugly people with awful taste who review almost exclusively capeshit for their manchild audiences and can’t help but recommend EVERY single quipshit turd Disney shits out opening weekend while having no appreciation or knowledge of / context for real films
So: all of them

Attached: 0BF52983-AE64-4E42-88D9-91ECEEDE5F88.jpg (458x960, 38K)

They're not your friends

Attached: beardfat.png (586x746, 113K)

Tim's ;^)

>Reminder that the guy in the middle of this group RLM photo, Matt Hannon, is a convicted armed robber felon.
If he did the time, he's fine.

Because when they talked I am pretty sure it started with: "Hello I am Max, i sexually assault people"
What's with people and their guild by association hate boner?

>Thinking every state is as fat as Wisconsin

Attached: C3xiclIWcAEhXEn.jpg (1024x577, 60K)

Mike/Jay with their Canadian counterparts. Every time Colin loses it is fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1557363562915.gif (200x200, 2M)

>Reminder that the guy in the middle of this group RLM photo, Matt Hannon, is a convicted armed robber felon.
your point being?
>Also reminder that Mike and Jay also at one time embraced the accused of multiple sexual assaults writer Max Landis and had him on a few different videos.
your point being?
we should memoryhole people that media portayed as guilty of anything? are you by any chance a marxist redditor?

best moment apart from colin completely breaking down at the osteoporosis dance was when mike trolled the obvious bottom gay twink saying "i agree with the pastor - homosexuality is a sin"

Even the healthiest states in America are vastly overweight.

all the best!

Jim is underrated as fuck.

Does Mike hate the elderly?

Mike>Colin>Rich>Jim>>Josh>Jack>>>>>>>>Jerry

who is jerry? that trailer trash looking bald mustached dude?

Jerry is the guy on the left.

Attached: 54345345.jpg (799x924, 195K)

is that his gay partner

Is Jerry Bauman jewish?

yes

oh ok, your opinion is just trash, then.

Because of creepers like (You).

This is silly because they literally scrubbed their studio of Max Landis references after that shit came out. Also the accusation was just "he's mean"

hello resetera

it's actually something else

matt hannon is a trump supporter. as soon as he came out with his magahat, rlm IMMEDIATELY cut ties with him

there are twitter posts where they ask him about rlm and he send them samurai cop 2 and they COMPLETELY ignored him. he tried multiple times to contact with them and radio silence

it's probably either josh or aidsmoby fault.

Jessi’s “huge” naturals

Attached: F65C968A-57C2-40EE-8CBD-34D50489BAD3.jpg (1227x1227, 1.28M)

Is this her band? Do they still play?

why jessi never talked? was she shy?

Attached: 1539387803596.jpg (474x643, 29K)

Attached: 1548010165359.png (257x93, 2K)

Source? I've never saw this mentioned before.

Jay>>>Mike>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rich

I just wish they'd stop featuring Rich, he's only liked as a meme. He's just genuinely stupid, really gave himself away during the Solo half in the bag where he didn't actually understand what cinematography was.
Not to mention his annoying laugh and shit taste/opinions.
Mike is probably the funniest, but Jay is the best all round and actually comes across like he knows what he is talking about, which Mike only really demonstrates by knowing Star Trek inside out.

not a single one of them has good opinions.
they keep reviewing and liking capeshit, and jay has the inability to distinguish random perverted indie garbage from things with genuinely worthwile elements.
for instance he thought so little of "only god forgives" that he spoiled the end instantly in a year X rundown video, not even seeing the possibility of anyone wanting so actually watch it

i'm pretty sure he confuses himself for an intellectual, he's actually just a redditor.

Because she got caught selling stolen jewelry online so she had to lay low.

>he thought so little of "only god forgives" that he spoiled the end instantly in a year X rundown video
Based.
Shit film and nothing to spoil.

XTRA THIKK

yeah i was just waiting for that response. Yea Forums is just an extension of reddit after all.

Name one good thing about that film other than the cinematography.

AIDS Moby

Kind of agree actually, her laugh was pretty infectious, like rich. The truth is Mike only dates her cos it's the closest he can get to fucking Rich without seeming gay.
She was good though.

the whole "scared off by weirdos" thing is just speculation, it was never confirmed

the more likely answer is just that her and mike broke up

Beardfat is a moany cunt whose idea of humour is pointing out how un-liberal everyone else's jokes are. He's sucks the humor out of everything he's in.

GOD TIER
mike
rich

HIGH TIER
jim
colin
jessi
jay

GOOD TIER
jack
freddie
culk

PROBABLY A RAPIST TIER
max landis
josh

Anyone who actually likes Rich is confirmed underage

God tier needs Jay too.

I'm gay for jay but imo he's not quite on the same level at mike and rich

I dunno, i agree with most of his opinions and he doesn't bring up Star Trek every 5 minutes.

Stop samefagging Jay.

D-Does she count?

Attached: 8hoC0wS.png (1366x768, 1.12M)

Jay isn't funny or interesting.

Attached: Red Letter Media Jay Face.webm (1920x1080, 774K)

>Rich
>god tier
He’s literally only good as Mike’s punching bag. Their video game stream revealed Rich to be a passive agggressive whiny manchild with hardly anything interesting to say. His knowledge of movies is restricted to capeshit, Star Wars and a handful of 80s films.

Said no one ever

>OwO

Attached: 1563386683860.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

Is she the one that Jay was obsessed with?