I'm halfway through the season and this annoying sassy bitch is seriously ruining the show...

I'm halfway through the season and this annoying sassy bitch is seriously ruining the show. Easily the worst character in the series, please tell me she's not going to be in every episode now?

Attached: STe6.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

>watches liberal garbage
>waahh this show has liberal garbage in it
go watch the sopranos or something retard

I love how supposedly progressive and woke companies like Netflix still perpetuate all sorts of bullshit racism. They have one black girl in the show and she’s sassy as fuck? And she just happens to be related to the only other black character? And she’s trying to steal free ice cream? You can tell this is a show made by White people for White people. A black director wouldn’t do this.

Fuhree Ise Kreem fo Lyfe nigga

this show was never good

Isn't it racist to have the little black girl be a sassy sidekick?

At least they were honest about what they are like. It's pretty red pilled to accurately represent them for once. You know what I mean. Loud, messy, irritating, rude, violent, useless, greedy. Children are the worst.

Attached: 1560552338659.jpg (900x644, 77K)

She has approximately 10 minutes screen time.
Get over it or watch something different

Nice

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 65K)

A black director would never make something people want to watch though

She's against communism so she's based and redpilled

lol she is trading her ability to climb through the thing, the employees are stealing in this case you fucking racist concern troll.

She was one my favorites. Why do you hate her so much?

the urban diversity squad was worse

I'm more pissed Will hasn't manifested some super power from residual mind flayer possession.

>YOU SERIOUSLY TELL ME THERE IS A BLACK CHILD IN THIS SHOW??????? A BLACK CHILD IN THE 80'S????????

Attached: 1539731176866.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Her dialogue is so cringeworthy, she talks like a 30 year old cliche sassy black women. I mean I know this whole show is based around overused tropes but this one bugs me.

Ya know what

I hate niggers and I hate seeing them in the media i consume. It's my damn right to voice my complaints and my right to refuse to view any media that forces goddamn niggers down my throat.

White fucking power.

based and blessed

Attached: 1554408122140.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Lol who the fuck knows what a black director would make

Uh... this is the world now sweetie. Diversity is here to stay no matter your precious snowflake ass thinks, deal with it. Also I gurantee your only problem with the girl is her skin color, had she been white you would instead be posting "when does she turm 18 bros" like the pathetic basement dwelling incel you are. I would end with Have Sex but that but the Sun rising in the West would be a more likely event.

Sit your racist ass down. Its easy to talk big in this nice little echo chamber you got here but you disgusting acne ridden ass wouldnt have the balls to broadcast your drivel anywhere else bcause actions have consequences in the real world and you would be knocked out cold for being a Nazi.

based as hell and very redpilled
cry harder nigger

How did you miss the fact that she shows up every day and every hour for free gibs of ice cream "tasting".

How exactly do you steal free ice cream you racist moron?

She has the longest lasting alkaline batteries in history in her flashlights, so there's that.

cringe

taking advantage of a poor policy is not "stealing" you fucking bootlicker

it's like the wealthy legally avoiding taxes

Did Netflix change their overlay or is this on a phone?

is there a fucking moustache on this child lmao

At least she’s funny. The worst is Will Byers who’s either standing there emotionalessly or whining to his friends