Why is she so perfect, guys?

Why is she so perfect, guys?

Attached: waifu.jpg (500x500, 177K)

>mute
>gets pregnant by chad
>hits the wall pretty bad during the aposcalypse

she looks like a dickhead cunt

we argue about best girl all day but i'm pretty sure we can all agree on worst girl instantly

Attached: 675635767.jpg (666x480, 38K)

It is known.

Why is she such a fucking cunt in every time period?
Same for Hannah and Katarina.

Attached: Dark S02E01 Beginnings and Endings (1080p x265 10bit Joy).mkv_snapshot_35.50_[2019.07.17_21.18.20].j (1920x960, 124K)

Hannah might be the hottest woman I've ever seen

Attached: Maja_Schöne.png (469x691, 542K)

Either her or Hannah, both are absolute bitches

i want to hug her while she wears the stolen lipstick from her sister

elisabeth is adorable in 2019 but fucked up in 2052
hannah is the devil incarnate, olivia sopranoa and glenn close-tier
katharina is just buttmad because she's old and busted up and ulrich wants to fug someone / anyone else

i said girl

does season 2 suck? I'm about to drop it after episode 2. Season 1 was great but this has been 50 minutes of fucking nothing

it's ok until the very last episode where it goes full retard

brainlet

Found it pretty disappointing tbqh.

>it's impossible to change events / time in a show all about time travel to the extent where guns just wont fire from once second to the next
>but maybe if we start bringing multiple worlds / dimensions into it
no user, you are the brainlets

Because she can't talk

With the current understanding of the laws of physics, time would be unchangeable. Relativity demands it. Think about the grandfather paradox. If all of time is simultaneous, the moment in the future where you travel back in time to try and kill your grandfather has already happened, is happening, and always will happen. The simple fact that you exist means that a series of events took place which prevented you from killing your grandfather in the past.

How long did Noah and her try to conceive Charlotte?
Did they start right away?
Also, does she know her mom‘s her daughter?

well no
either it's a back to the future scenario where you can kill your own grandfather and then cease to exist as time auto-corrects or the entire timeline collapses or whatever
or it's a closed loop where everything that has happened has always happened and will always happen and even though you have a time machine, you can't actually influence time or events in any way
not only is the latter much more boring from a story-telling perspective, as there are no real stakes and no character is free to deviate from what he is destined to do
it's also implemented badly
take the scene where noah tries to shoot adam and the gun simply wont fire when it's trained on him,
what would happen if noah tried to shove him off a cliff?
would he defy the laws of gravity and float?
would he fall 200 meters and be unharmed?
would a vine materialize out of thin air and wrap around his ankle?
all this obviously assuming that noah attempting to shoot adam is already him defying his destiny, as the thing with the gun simply not firing would otherwise (if this too was always going to happen and has always happened) would have been much more easily explained with story-elements other than the gun magically not working from one second to the next
as to which version is more in line with our current understanding of physics i could not give a shit about, nor do i believe you could prove it one way or the other

>noah tries to shoot adam and the gun simply wont fire
Is that what happened? I thought Adam had just removed the bullets previously or something because time travel yadda yadda.
If so, that's fucking retarded.

Is this the same kid in perfume? I thought he was going to get naked in that show

Loli Hannah and milf Hannah are the best in their respective categories

that was my take on it but i am happy to be corrected

Naw, somebody probably just sabotaged the gun, I don't think time magic is influencing anything.
>not only is the latter much more boring from a story-telling perspective, as there are no real stakes and no character is free to deviate from what he is destined to do
Not necessarily. You can always change that which isn't known.

I think the 3 universes are going to give the characters more leeway in changing things, since what happens in them deviates from the current known timeline.

>Not necessarily. You can always change that which isn't known.
you wot mate
either it's a closed loop or it isn't
either you can change shit or you can't
the two are mutually exclusive and the show tries to do both apparently

Who? Which show? What?

>Naw, somebody probably just sabotaged the gun
Again, what?
noah aims it adam and pulls the trigger, it doesnt work
agnes takes the gun and pulls the trigger and it fires
nothing indicates anyone sabotaging the gun and even if that wouldnt explain it suddenly working again

for an abomination like you? because she's underage.

>agnes takes the gun and pulls the trigger and it fires
IIRC I saw her fiddle with a mechanism before firing.
If you haven't explicitly seen something happen, it hasn't happened. You can't change what is known, but you can change what is unknown.

>IIRC I saw her fiddle with a mechanism before firing
I think you are correct

she's the cutest cutie pie on the show hands down.
she did nothing wrong. how could anyone cheat on a sweet mommy like her?
>b-but she didn't feel like having sex when she felt gross one day
that's no excuse to immediately want new pusy.

>Maja Schöne
>Schöne
hmm

is the deer beanie

it's a fox you fucking retard

Thing is that we are watching how this story unfolds in only possible way it could. Everything, however ridiculous prom probability perspective is indeed perfectly correct in deterministic sense. It doesn't matter if Antje fiddled with the gun, story about cliff and wine materializing is pointless. If there was a cliff, if the gun would fire, we would simply watch a completely different story unfolding before our very eyes. Determinism is a bitch, no free will, no choices, but on the other hand it sometimes produces absolutely unlikely outcomes. Like that gun not firing then and there. Adam just understand this so well, he accepted it (i think)so he didn't piss himself, didn't try to stop Noah because he knows 100% that 100% of elements in this deterministic set just couldn't be different. He knows he will live some more, wreaking havoc. Motherfucker. If he is indeed old Jonas, he remembers that he killed Marta, but just from distand past, he have to actually travel a century in the future, maybe that evening to actually do it. FUCK I HOPE I WROTE IT WELL< I"M SO FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1417125281296.jpg (535x462, 54K)

She is a cutie.

Attached: 12f5f083fcfffdb4645f198c86cb0761.png (425x571, 505K)

Is this a fetish?

I get you brah, and I think the same way. That the whole point of the show is that everything is inevitable, there is no escape from the loop, and the people with knowledge trying to change things, are just doing the things that they always did that makes the loop. Like with Jonas eisting at multiple times and ages. because he exists at an older age, that means that the younger Jonas CANNOT die, or the older Jonas would not exist. No matter what happens, he wil live to become older Jonas.

Helge's mother is also pretty cute

Attached: taixo46rd1j9atx1.jpg (454x637, 29K)

Yes, to put in back to the future terms, you can't stop biff from getting the sports almanac because he has always gotten the sports almanac and will always get it.

>german firearms are shit
not sure what your hangup is
Adam was clearly meant to survive that
>what would happen if noah tried to shove him off a cliff?
wouldn't happen

She turned the safety off
Noah was just a retard who couldn't use a gun

>hype up villain for 2 seasons
>menacing as fuck
>always behind the scenes
>last season people literally thought he was supposed to be lucifer
>lmao never mind he's too stupid to turn the safety off
pretty sure he was shown fiddling with the safety mechanism for a good panicked 3 minutes
not sure which would be worse

Yeah, magical guns are not what is bothering me. I wonder why do these people, like Claudia or both older Jonases which have supposedlly the greatest knowledge of events make such choices? I mean, we don't know a full story yet and there is at least one another alternative cosmos, probably two because everything is spinning around 3s. If after 3rd cycle something will change as Adam claims and there is a good explanation for this, then we may be be pleased with unexpectable solution and breaking the loop. Anyway. I believe in this couple of writers. I love Dark 99% (some cgi is shitty) and my point is that for now, after 2 seasons I can't, for the love of god point anything that is inconsistent or stupid in this whole story.

>Adam was clearly meant to survive that
Well that's kind of anons overall criticism, I think.
How can a story be compelling if no character can have agency?
Is it going to be 5 more seasons of
>omg somebody is going to kill the big bad / destroy the loop, something of significance might happen
>oh wait you cant kill the big bad or destroy the loop because nothing of significance can ever happen

I think this is mostly due to Jonas being kind of retarded and not understanding that nothing can be changed by going back in time so it's a lot of
>oh noes I ended up causing what I was supposed to prevent!
after getting jewed a few times we sort of get the idea
but hopefully he'll catch on

Is she from Dark? Fuck me I have to watch S1 again, I forget everything.

imagine being this oblivious. like a single celled organism floating in the sea, waiting for its next meal.

definitely rewatch season 1 before 2 and make sure you know all the names
saved my brain

If thats the case then why hasn't jonas just shot himself in the head to stop adam from existing.
>Inb4 he does try and kill himself and thats why he looks all fucked up

>That the whole point of the show is that everything is inevitable, there is no escape from the loop, and the people with knowledge trying to change things, are just doing the things that they always did that makes the loop.
Not necessarily. You could view the whole thing as a negative feedback loop where every iteration will be more and more similar untill complete convergence is reached, but we don't know if they're in that stage yet. Maybe a certain action could make the system unstable and break the loop, but the scenario where everything remains exactly the same seems a lot more likely to me.

Attached: 1200px-Cauchy_sequence_illustration.svg.png (1200x669, 70K)

we dont have enough information at this point to know
it's possible that he literally can't because the universe auto-corrects to keep him alive to avoid a universe-ending paradox (which i would like to point out again is a terrible narrative choice for time travel)
it's possible that he thinks killing himself will destroy the loop but also destroy their earth/time
adam mentions something about starting the next cycle and it's implied he wants to do "something" that breaks the loop but allows them all to live
on the other hand medium-age jonas seems to imply adam and sic mundus, the reisenden, want to continue the cycle and keep the loop going to keep living

the next season is confirmed to be the final one. i have confidence that whatever the writers planned from the beginning will be how it ends and it will be satisfying.

forgot to add there's the last conversation between adam and jonas before he kills supermans mom where it's implied adam simply wants to end the world/loop

They're not making choices, I think that's what I'm trying to get at. No matter what they" decide", that is what always happened anyway, like they are stuck on tracks. If anything I think this is what Adam has realised, is that everything will play out as it must. He didn't decide to kill Martha, it already happened.

>be uneducated American
>want to meet/bang the redhead but can't because don't know German

WHY MUST I COME FROM THE STUPID LAND

Noah tried to shoot, but the gun wouldn‘t fire.
He fumbled with the safety but couldn‘t get it to work.
Agnes then took the gun away from him and simply flicked the safety off and shot him.
Why did it happen that way?
Fucked if i know.

Hmmm... but on many instances we see characters actively and eagerly making sure that loop won't be broken. Why? What the fuck do older Jonas know, what Claudia know they don't tell the others?

Attached: 1510392623427.jpg (760x737, 372K)

't matter if some of them are aware of the loop. Whether they think they are trying to change things or trying to make sure it happens. They are just doing what they always did.

also jonas telling claudia to hurry up and get to the bunker, implying she can be late and miss it / die / fuck up the loop

*Doesn't matter