Dude gay lovers, lmao!

>Dude gay lovers, lmao!

What did Scream mean by this?

Attached: scream gay 2.jpg (1280x544, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63w5L34IjWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scary movie parody was fucking crack up

the repression and denial right up until the end
>YOU TOOK ME TO SAN FRANCISCO
i wanted to see the sights
>YOU TOOK ME SHOPPING
i needed new clothes
>WE WENT TO A GAY CLUB
they had good music
>WE HAD SEX
you sucked my di
>ENOUGH

IN OR OUT FELLAS

>put on my football pads and helmet
TAKE IT BRENDAN TAKE IT

Attached: 1416813281620.gif (285x235, 954K)

Wait were they actually gay? I thought that was just a joke from Scary movie

Attached: wazup.jpg (1373x809, 77K)

zoinks

It can be read the way. Sexually frustrated Billy getting it on with experienced stu. Or the shot was for extra uncomfortableness. I forgot what is said at that moment

no it does, you closeted faggot.
you mean a johnny depp clone cant find an other girl or a skank to fuck him? gtfo gayboy

incel confirmed

what's to say he wasn't plowing prime teen pussy and got bored?
when you're that good looking you actually fuck anything because you CAN

so he wasnt sexually frustrated. he just got bored?

>skeet doesn't make him go skeet skeet skeet
yo gay af 2bh bruh

everyone in that movie was bored

all the teens from that era were played as bored from this movie to cruel intentions to clueless

it was hip to be Daria and have the personality of mayonnaise and androgynous

This is a post that confirms its author to be an adult Virgin more so than literally any other I’ve ever seen^

>I ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR YOU SID

why do you lie? everyone acted like a flamboyant weirdo in the 90s

>Be Tatum
>Be Sidney's badass friend that is very defensive
>Fight off Ghostface with a bunch of beer bottles
>Die in a very stupid way
What did Kevin Williamson mean by this?

Attached: images (2).jpg (250x250, 16K)

I'm sorry it hit the nail on the head

have sex rather than saging an actual ontopic thread

Attached: 1529949712634.jpg (750x325, 19K)

Scary Movie had a better killer reveal than Scream.

>all teens from that era.
Speak for yourself gayboy.
Juts because it was portrayed in media doesn't make it so.
Just because u didn't get pussy doesn't mean the rest of us didn't have a normal youth.

I don't think they were BOTH gay. Shaggy was closeted and for sure in love with Billy, but Billy was a true egotistical psychopath - he fed off of Shaggy's worship and didn't care where those feelings came from. You can see Billy doesn't give a fuck about anyone other than Billy when he virtually stabs Shaggy to death.

I listen to a lot of True Crime and this is serial killer 101 especially when it comes to platonic duos (yes, serial killers teaming up happens more often than you think and one is always the alpha while the other seems to be closet gay, Scream pulled these character tropes from real stories).

>were played
>as in played in the movies and not reflective of real life

you fucking brainlet with the eyesight and reading comprehension of a bat with cataracts don't ever @ me again you fucking faggot

Billy was out for revenge because Sidney's whore mother caused the divorce of his parents and he brought Stu with him.Stu is that type of kid, who is up for anything so he joined Billy in their killing spree.

Agreed, especially Billy was WAY too obviously evil.

He gave off those vibes way too early.

have sex

single digit IQ pleb
Are you cute? I'll fuck you and cum in your throat so you can have at least some intelligence in you

YOU HIT ME WIF A PHONE YA DICK

No, I'm not gay like u.

Wait... are you gonna make user... suck?

Attached: Now I Wanna Fuck Lem's Mouth Next!.png (1024x576, 765K)

>trying to make out in car
>put on some music
>it's raining men
>what? It's a classic

>oh I love it when you play with my ass
>I'm not playing with your ass
>RAY
>sorry
>popping noise

Fuck man Scary Movie 1 and 2 are great.

Attached: 1563227475368.gif (260x260, 1.55M)

>what's to say he wasn't plowing prime teen pussy and got bored?
It isn't in the story. Unless it is otherwise stated, what you are saying is pure conjecture and only reflects your state of mental illness.

There is absolutely nothing in the movie that indicates that the two were gay. Indeed, it is a strange admission by you that homosexuality is a mental illness when you insist that two murderous teenage boys must gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=63w5L34IjWU

>tfw there was an actual Scary Movie 5

Once the Wayans got their black asses kicked to the curb, the franchise just fell back on that typical spoof movie garbage.

Attached: 77c86a9452ec5728603a9a9abe2b3a3c.jpg (2714x4000, 1.62M)

A haunted house 1&2 are Scary Movie 5 and 6 literally.

>homosexuality is a mental illness
t. /pol/

>scary movie 5
Was there any good jokes? I never saw it and 4 was so bad I can't remember anything laughworthy. Super Hero movie was alright. Why'd the Wayans get the boot? Their SMs and White Chicks were great.

I doubt they could make this joke today

I never saw SM5 - didn't know it existed till I heard Anna Faris recently on a podcast saying she got fired from the franchise for being too old (this kicked off her plastic and cosmetic surgery binge).

As to why the Wayans were fired, I think it was just cheaper for the studio to do it without them.

>getting fired from a franchise past its prime for being too old
Ouch. She really carried those films.
>we take this to our graves ok!
>say it
>starts getting choked and beaten
I thought she worked best as a reporter.

Attached: IMG_1721.PNG.png (1334x750, 605K)

That was the best scene. The only scene that surpassed it was when Cindy said "everybody got one" and the dude replied happily,

>"Bobby's got a baby dick too?!"

>having a small dick is like having a disability man!
I'll agree though.
>oh my god a boot!
>where's the foot?!
I saw finally saw Scream after Scary Movie and couldn't stop giggling at Dewey's scenes.

Friendly reminder that there was a third killer for the first kill, since the boyfriend looks to both sides of the house before being killed, showing there's two killers there, but then there's another killer in front of the house as well. That killer was Dewey. His job for the final night was to keep the cops/reporters away from the house. He was finally redeemed by the love of Gale, and that's why he became such a hero in later movies, trying to make up for his incel killings. This is also why his "nerve damage" limp suddenly switched sides between 2 and 3, because he was just faking it all along to garner sympathy from Gale.

The Scary Movie makers knew and made it more obvious with their parody.

>Dude gay lovers, lmao!

What did Rope mean by this?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1108x831, 201K)

anyone else only ever seen scary movie and not scream

They tried to debunk this theory with the introduction of Roman in Scream 3 but Roman and his deus ex machina sucked ass and that’s why Scream 3 is dismissed in Scream 4.

Why do guys even choose to be straight? You could spend every day playing videogames with your best bro and never have to worry about pregnancy. There is literally no reason to be straight.

Seen Scary Movie 4 on opening weekend. I was really hyped and it was just an early 2010’s take on the Scary Movie franchise. It’s good for a few laughs, just dont expect it to be as good as the first three.
>Lots of celebrity cameos relevant to 2013 (like seriously, who gave a fuck about Mac Miller post 2013?)
>le ebin Fifty Shades parody
>some of the jokes were funny but some went too long and became unfunny, like the lesbian scene between Ashley Tisdale and the black chick.

Scary Movie 5*
4 was nothing special

I dont find other men attractive and women are enough pain in the ass