DUDE BEING GAY AND A DRUGGIE IS HARD LMAO

>DUDE BEING GAY AND A DRUGGIE IS HARD LMAO

Attached: rocketman.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

t. seething incel

triggered queer

seething tranny. lgbt acceptance is going down while tranny suicide rate stay the same lmao

cringe
based

confused faggot

>OMG I HAD SO MUCH GAY COKE SEX I JUST WANNA DIE

To be fair I'd wanna die to if I had gay sex and coke.

Daddy issues the movie
You really misread your script mate back to sjwljf training for u

back to discord

His music would be shit without Bernie Taupin.

??? all gays are durggies. It's so they can cope with being molested as a child. Hence being gay.

Was his struggle with baldness addressed in the movie?

he was a rockstar, he didnt need to care

I guess it wasn't mentioned then
During the latter half of the 70's and throughout the 80's the various attempts at hiding his shame were met with widespread laughter from the british public.

But was it good?

I thought it was ok but I wasn’t expecting a musical and the actor that played young Elton was embarrassingly horrible.

It is addressed

Is he dying soon or something? I thought they cranked these out when someone was on their deathbed to milk the corpse

Attached: 4833040-6248541-image-m-27_1538900978981.jpg (634x843, 57K)

No, The Freddy Mercury movie did well, so they assumed everyone wants to watch movies about gay rock stars

oh you are right, that makes sense. I forgot that movie existed

How can a faggot or a tranny call a heterosexual man an incel when all you do is fuck other guys? It's not equivalent.

It's profitable and easy for them to make 'epic' rock bios. The sound track is already done, and licensing easy to get. The story and charcters are already written and just needs to be translated into the screen

Is it too late for a George Michael bio?
Would they go full gay this time?

Attached: george-michael-gay-sex-scandals-death-4.jpg (800x1222, 130K)

FULL PENETRATION