1 BILLION DOLLARS

>1 BILLION DOLLARS

Attached: lion kangz.png (948x779, 632K)

I hate spics , chinks and women

same lol

what does a movie ticket cost today? those are inflated rookie numbers

The "Disney Magic" has officially begun to fade with normies. They are seeing all these beautiful animations from their youth become corrupted with modern filmmaking techniques and diversity hires.

Capeshit is awful but live action remakes of animated classics is a whole different level of trash

>live action

Backgrounds are live action

Only action is when poo slaves have break for smoking. Rest is CGI slavery.

this plus niggers

Says who? Aladdin couldn't even get 1 billion because it was so shitty.

Disney has lost all it's creativity. A they do now are bad remakes of what more talented people created

Says the board that has no creativity and still repeats stale memes from years ago and NEVER goes one day with 100 or more marvel threads

Kek dude seriously

Too high. It deserves 50% at best.

>2 hours of photorealistic lions
No yeah this is gonna put kids to sleep

Attached: BB8E431A1F02437BB8BC25550F818E28.jpg (640x581, 150K)

Both can be true at the same time. You just aren't making the argument that you think you are making

for you.

I hate whites.

Hate us cuz you ain't us

Life is about money not creativity.

Lack of creativity generally doesn't make money when it comes to entertainment and story-telling

Man, i sure am tired of Yea Forums flooding cinema theaters around me with endless Baneposting remakes.
4th season of "The meat is back on the menu" was also quite stale, they really need to change the cooks. I feel like cancelling my subscription.

Most of the disney remakes are shit, not all of them but most of them, just like most movies made every single year.

And Yea Forumss favorite movies of every year are always 90% garbage.

>creativity
Disney? Not being creative now? Well good thing they didn't for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Bambi, Fantasia, Dumbo, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy Free, Melody Time, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, The Sword In The Stone, The Jungle Book, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Rescuers, The Fox And The Hound, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, Fantasia 2000, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, Meet the Robinsons, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Winnie the Pooh, Frozen and Big Hero 6.

Totally unique and completely creative. Original ideas and stories, here! Total creativity!

Attached: elf butt.jpg (850x601, 70K)

no they absolutely are not the backgrounds look fake and gay

this plus trannys

I don't speak for Yea Forums though so I don't get the relevance of your post, especially since you agree with me

>he "Disney Magic" has officially begun to fade with normies.

we all wish but that isn't the case. if it was true than shitty looking previews for CM wouldn't result in enormous opening and shitty movie wouldn't have good enough WOM to take it over 1B. even with disney purchasing some tix, they couldn't buy them all so some people though it was good.

People don't watch MCU because it's Disney.

Sneed.

No one is claiming that Disney hasn't made a lot of creative movies, but nice list anyway

I get free tickets from working at a theater, I'm tempted to watch it just to gauge audience reactions but I also know that time could be better spent watching the original plus I'd have an extra 30 minutes for something else

My joke was that Disney has never been particularly creative. Most of their 'big' films have been adaptations. Everything I listed is an adaptation.

>forgetting the last jedi which is literally better than most of that shit

>forgettin jews

I know your tricks rabbi

this plus myself

I guess making an adaption of an adaption is the next step in forfeiting originality

Jews might make these movies but there aren't enough of them explain the billion dollar box office.
its mostly: Women, Spics, and Chinks

Disney Cinematic Live-Action Universe

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

The fact that utter trash like Aladdin made a billion off third worlders means that the live action universe is not only guaranteed, but will be as lazy and cheap as they can be bothered with.
Get ready for the a cinematic dark age.

Normies are still loving Disney, especially women. There is also no competition left. Nothing else playing

>judging the state of cinema by what white bollywood is doing

I hate niggers

Disney's box office dominance will squeeze out the rest of the studios within the next 10 years. As it is, guys like paramount, universal and WB are bleeding money non-stop and paramount in particular probably won't last the next couple of years unless a miracle happens.

Oh look another new disoy movie sucked ass who knew
They lost all their talent to studios who don't give a fuck about Al their diversity bullshit and fired anymore who was remotely based.
I hope the crumble hard and fast

Attached: unknown-15.png (2021x1139, 788K)

Good riddance.

Google says it's at 59% with 161 reviews on RT
but you go to RT and it's "fresh" with 151 reviews at a 60%

Why are critics such shit the movie deserves a 20-40

It made 900 something million, didn't cross a billion. Beauty and the Beast and the Jungle Book were the only ones that did.

>when you know the Mouse is saving the money they usually allocate to paid the critics for the Mulan live action because there a more chinks in the world than there are niggers and furries

Attached: pepe51.jpg (840x744, 122K)

dogfucker definitely jacked off to it

All of the groups you mentioned have a lower IQ. They like what they are told to like.

It’s the Jews. Always has been, always will be.

aladdin 2019 was good

>take pride

They are cats not dogs. Maybe that is why he hates it

No it hasn't. Aladdin has made close to 1 billion

>The "Disney Magic" has officially begun to fade with normies.
Lol fucking no
Their shit makes 10 billion dollars and all the normalfaggots think realistic crappy cgi is mindblowing

It was better than you'd think but worse than you'd hope

>Jungle Book
Nope. $966m. Only B&TB did. Aladdin is at like $960m. Aladdin is the 'worst' so far. The Lion King is at $52m currently.

Will Hollywood implode any time soon?

No it wasn't it was literally fucking awful with the most shitty production for 200 million dollar movie

sneed

>Beauty and The Beast
>$1.260bn

>The Jungle Book
>$966m

>Aladdin
>$962m

Oh yes, this is 'fading'.

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x1852, 291K)

>disney purchasing some tix

You niggers still dont understand how that works, do you? Disney didnt buy tickets for CM. Studios and people buy bulk tickets for small, indie, critically good movies so they dont bomb. They then give the directors a gazillion dollar project. If any studio could buy a bunch of tickets to make a franchise work it would have been done with justice league or the dark universe shit. Disney doesnt have magic jew powers

Huh, I could have sworn Jungle Book did more. Well BATB was the only one I liked.

LION KONG IS BLACK CULTURE YOU RACISTS

NOT SEEING LION KING IS LIKE NOT SEEING BLACK PANTHER OR GET OUT

After they run out of classics to make live action, what will disney do?

Attached: 1547650211238.jpg (612x716, 313K)

What is Lilo and Stitch and adaption of? Thought that one was original desu

Government would just bail it out.

>liking things
Wrong board for that, user. Literally no 'hobby' board is it OK to like something. Video games? Nope. Anime? Nope. Wargames? Nope. But anyway BATB made $1.26bn

Disney just bought Fox and now own the Alien and Avatar franchises as well as Xmen.

Sad and true. Blackpilled again.

Pretty certain it is purely original.

Prince Charming is sure to be a lighthearted, apolitical film about the benefits of monogamy, true love and the innocence of youth yes?

Will movies ever get out of this extreme Disney-fied assembly line era? I used to go to the movies several times a year. I the last two movies I saw were Blade Runner 2049 and First Man. (The Gosling connection is just a coincidence)

Unpublished book by Chris Sanders. Essentially he wrote a book, never published it, then decided to turn it into a film.

Based and redpilled

i want off this ride bros

>run out
Live action Simpsons. Live action Family Guy. Avatar cartoon. Alien cartoon. Mate, Disney is king.

Except Yea Forums conveniently likes everything /r/movies does

Attached: shit.png (999x2499, 1.67M)

>Live action Simpsons.
>Live action Family Guy
No
>Avatar cartoon.
>Alien cartoon
Could work

See this is what happens when you crowd source your own opinion.

The reason companies don't buy tickets is because they have no reason to inflate their box office. Sure stocks might drop a bit but that's not worth the investment.
One user however posted a while back that with Captain Marvel Disney did have a motive. They had just bought Fox and apparently a large amount was bought with stocks. If CM was a failure stocks would drop and Disney stocks dropped even a few percent it could have been devastating.

I know, I hilariously use to post that back in the day after I saved it from here because it proved Yea Forums was basically reddit. Also I used to have the proof that sneed was a reddit meme and loads of other crap.

What do you mean 'no'? Nobody said Disney was smart.

>Yea Forums should be more like facebook/reddit/twitter and not have a single "meme" that lasts for over a month
Kill yourself

excuse me?

Attached: haunted-toy-pos.jpg (1224x1595, 628K)

By that point they'll start doing remakes of the remakes.

Are you a fucking retard? Yea Forums couldn't be MORE like twitter/reddit and facebook than it already is

you're all a bunch of fucking mongs

>Yea Forums is that person

because they are on THEIR payroll retard they will do what they're told

It's true

It is not

No matter how bad Yea Forums gets you're delusional if you think it's similar to those sites.

>While it can take pride in its visual achievements
???

Attached: 1563246493323.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

But it is, you retards ape the same memes from years and years and years ago, still.
While actually posting all the flavor of the month shit that zoomer dweebs are also talking about

>WB owns RT
>somehow they don't save DC films
Conspiracy tards are the bane of internet discussions.

this

user most users here use facebook, twitter or reddit or all of them. You're actually fucking delusional. This isn't a secret fucking club

>Favorite film
>Pulp fiction
Jesus H christ.

qt elf

This plus all humans

who said anything about RT

Attached: 1527696084963.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

sneed

>Winnie the Pooh
Yuh-oh...China's coming for you.

That person is still not Yea Forums. He just said that Disney ran out of creativity and you feel like the fact that memes are overused on a website somehow changes that.

Then it's original by all accounts.

Because RT is an aggregator and if there really was a conspiracy where reviewers are paid for, WB would have edited the calculations to limit the damage DC films got? Or paid for reviews themselves? How are you this dense? You live in a world where Disney is the only company in the world which would pay for reviews, despite lots of their films getting poor reviews. If a Disney film gets a bad review, then it is totally warranted and proof it is bad. If it gets a good review, its paid for. If [film you like] gets good review, it is clearly good. If it doesn't, then somehow Disney has paid for it to be a bad review.

>Brie fucking Larson
>Third place at 6%

Fotm
Philistines, all of you

Nigga most of these were at least retellings with actual talent, creativity and passion put on them there's a fucking reason why a lot of those movies are considered classics of the history of cinema. That's like shitting on the universal monsters for not being original creations

user you have no business saying anyone or anything has no creativity when you post here, the most stale memezone full of edgy retards ever assembled that's been cucked to /pol/ and reddit simultaneously

Artist is mikoyan if you're interested. There is another version.

Women are fucking plebs

i like chinks

That poll is from 2016 mind you. That's how bad reddit's taste is.

everything about it was just 'done right'

Men are even more plebs
>dude john wick
>dude thor 3
>dude avengers
>dude mad max reddit road omg

Men today are the enemy of cinema

Never said it was secret. Never said a lot of anons don't use other sites. But outside of maybe a small niche of reddit you won't even get away with the language used here, let alone some of the topics (even the on-topic ones). You'll never have a community that argues as much as people do here because on those other sites you can much more easily escape into a little corner where everyone agrees with you. There are significantly less normies here because they can't handle it, either because of the opinions, language or interface. Yea Forums is still small enough to where it can have an identity of it's own.

It's fucking horribly directed and made. Jafar was shit.

Why not? Why can´t I talk about movies in a website because there are overused memes here? What is a "creative" place where I can go to then?

sounds like you're presuming a whole lot, I recommend taking some xanax and going to sleep

It's the same user, most of the people here love Emma Stone and she's literally one of /r/movies most pushed shitty actresses. There's no actual patrician opinions here besides very rare ones.

>What is a "creative" place where I can go to then?
twitter

Attached: 1452200251295.jpg (500x497, 63K)

Ok. Have a sneed

Based

>Marvel Superhero movies
>Disney Live-action remakes
>Fast and the Furious

All guaranteed 1 billion dollars everytime. Fuck Movie goers

>all guaranteed 1 billion dollars everytime
Beauty and the Beast was the only Disney live action remake that made over a billion dollars.

You really think your average soccer mom with her retarded spawn would give two shits about movie reviews? The reality is that the little kid probably got hyped by the movie from youtube ads, and parents just think it's a good opportunity to take the little shit to the movies. Bonus point, it's "Lion King", a movie they liked when they were younger (even though it's possibly Disney's most overrated movie). They don't give a shit, at worst they are pleased because the kid liked it so it was worth it.
Now, nostalgic faggot manchildren on the other hand...

>implying even the stupidest kid will like 2 hours of photorealistic, expressionless lions running across the screen

aladdin will probably end up over one billion dollars
lion king too

most of them don't do quite that good though

That's the tea

>we aren't even a third of the way into this nightmare yet
I want off this fucking ride right fucking now. If I have to listen to normies talk about these dogshit remakes for another 5 years minimum I think I'm going to go insane. Half of these stupid movies coming up weren't even good to begin with and were direct to video for fuck's sake!

With lion king coming out this weekend i doubt Aladdin does much more than about 20-30 mil worldwide

The standards of internet shitposting are lower than the standards of big budget hollywood films. You can't really compare them

Attached: inigo-thumb-375xauto-2548 (1).jpg (200x200, 9K)

Lion King is guaranteed to beat Beauty and the Beast because way more people have nostalgia for it.

>The standards of internet shitposting are lower than the standards of big budget hollywood films.
But Yea Forums talked about avengers and captain marvel shit for half a year. And the standards of blockbusters because of marvelshit have dropped to nothing

That's a really stupid thing to say. Because it looks like nobody really wants to see it or hear beyonce. It's all CGI not even live action with actors

>They had just bought Fox and apparently a large amount was bought with stocks. If CM was a failure stocks would drop and Disney stocks dropped even a few percent it could have been devastating.

Except thats not how stock buyouts work. Like, at all.

But beauty and beast was movie with real people and
>that harry potter actress xDD
Who gives a fuck about weak looking CGi animals?

I don't mind spics, but I really hate kikes, polacks, niggers, chinks and half castes

>that harry potter actress XDDD
You sound like a zoomer, because Emma Watson was the most popular actress her age for a decade because everyone wanted to sex her cutiepieness

Disney has been very adamant about making sure the normies don't realize it's a completely animated film by never referring to it as such in the marketing. Given how braindead your average normie is I think that Disney's trick will work.

>Numbers get smaller every time
Yes, literally fading

>visit sister today
>some shallow retarded morning show is on
>their movie critic recommends it wholeheartedly
it's gonna fucking happen

I think everyone knows it's completely animated because all the early reviews and shillings were about the CGI looking "good"

>Because Yea Forums lacks creativity, that means that Disney is creative
Sub-100IQ genocide when?

I was sceptical, but You should see the new lion king film because it is so cool and I think it will be really interesting.
In the first film I did, you can see a character called 'Duck' and he is very brave because he can fly and has become a lion, but there is a lot of weird characters with powers.
The film is really great because there is some really cool CGI, like the new lion king and his new suit and he is in a really new costume, the film has great characters, I guess that is why people do love it.
I would love to see it, as it is awesome, so my advice: if you live around London, then go see it, because it is awesome.
Thanks for reading and please if you have any questions, let me know in the comments.
Thank you for your time guys,

Rian Johnson is more creative than Yea Forums, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

They gonna need all that money for the Nigger mermaid damage control

Rian Johnson can kiss my whole ass. How about them apples.

>implying kids are going to like it, let alone relate to expressionless, photo-realistic lions

Nah, Mom and Dad will be pissed they wasted their money on this shit because their little Timmy will end up hating it.

Or falling asleep during it

>Top 10 All Time Movies
>#1 Pulp Fiction

Attached: 1557228768496.png (890x768, 241K)

>2 MILLION DOLLARS

Attached: James is a beta loser. Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha..jpg (1300x800, 235K)

>Above average
How?