Is this what loneliness is for a woman?

When your rich movie star crush won't leave his wife for you? Also post lonely kino.

Attached: 147605394_d9657f9013.jpg (500x332, 86K)

Loneliness for men is physical and emotional loneliness.
Loneliness for women is loneliness of thought.

>Loneliness for women is loneliness of thought.

Interesting concept. Expand.

Hard to get it out of my head in writing desu, I’ll keep it focused on the movie rather than the concept as a whole so I don’t get lost:
Charlotte in this instance wasn’t physically or emotionally lonely the same way Bob was, although they both intersect on the emotional loneliness seeing as emotion is an avoidable part of what they were both going through.

I always got the vibe that Charlotte was lonely not because her man, friends family etc didn’t care about her, look after her and spend time with her etc, but because non of them saw the world, life etc the same way she did. She struck me as an idealist struggling to connect to the real world in a meaningful way.
Bobs depression is more generic in that he’s lived a large part of his life and doesn’t seem to be enjoying what he’s gotten out of it, of what he’s found. Charlotte on the other hand hasn’t been really able to connect at all and hasn’t found anything, yet.
Like she’s living in her own world speaking a language no one else quite understands until Bob comes along.

Something along those lines anyway

having phd cuma sum laude in philosophy and having globe trotting artist husband is loneliness for average woman, because your random artist friend clique is not interesting anymore.

>average
That's the thing. This is loneliness for most people but there are friendless undatable losers from both genders.

>Like she’s living in her own world speaking a language no one else quite understands until Bob comes along.

I really appreciate your interpretation user

no, this is just a shitty normalfag movie

I'm plenty dateable. I just can't get a gf because women are whores.

Attached: gLvM0X5.gif (500x319, 443K)

Attached: 9C07D056-274A-4267-8F98-68AB61D0405D.jpg (577x532, 18K)

You can do anything to a woman, except bore her.

If women were actual whores wouldn't gfs be abundant?

Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visited. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

Thanks user, very cool!

>r*dit newfag absolutely has to bring up r*dit out of nowhere
Just post on r*dit, if it's so great.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill.

That cut way deeper than it should have, user

She was not like the other girls that's why she was so lonely. Many such cases.

women have no thoughts

Have sex

>it's another Redditor completely misunderstands what Yea Forums is about episode
Go back. I've been here 11 years now and almost every time something is called Reddit it's warranted