In the end, who was the better director, Kubrick or Coppola?

In the end, who was the better director, Kubrick or Coppola?

Attached: fearana.jpg (449x350, 75K)

Pedophiles need to be publicly hanged already.

neither are any good DESU

Fuck off, pedophobe.

never heard of Coppola so probably him

Average poster on Yea Forums.

How is this even possible, even if a pleb has never seen Francis Ford Coppola's movies surely they would have seen one of Sofia's.

If you want to hang yourself, just do it.

I was joking but you really overestimate the average person. The average normie doesn't give a shit about anything but blockbusters.

Die, moe obsessed weeb.
your brain is fried

stan's the man

At least I don't type in lowercase.

At his highest, Coppola>Kubrick (but only slightly) but Kubrick was consistently high quality while Coppola had a bunch of mediocre if not outright bad films.
I would recommend 5 or 6 Coppola movies to people while for Kubrick I'd recommend almost all of them.
Overall I'd rate Kubrick higher than Coppola.

Why does his question imply those things?

You would recommend Lolita to people?

Lolita is the only post-The Killing film I wouldn't recommend. It's not bad but I'd argue it's his worst.

What about the other adaptation of Lolita, would you recommend that one?

Adrian Lyne's version? Never got around to watching it.

I haven't either, but I remember seeing one of those videos about like, Top 5 Creepy Relationships In Film. I don't even know why, I almost never watch one of those videos. I must have been really bored at the time. It was a couple years ago anyway. But anyway, from the clips they showed and what they said, I got the impression that version was a lot saucier than Kubrick's.

Kubrick, not even a competition. Coppola is a nepotistic hack who made one good film.

Eh? He made three.