When will transgender actors be the norm?

when will transgender actors be the norm?

Attached: 1561329267664m.jpg (850x1024, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcTiw5ByKUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wh*te "people"

yikes

You feel like a big man now user? Making fun of the weak and invulnerable gets you hard? Get something better to do in life

all that extra penis skin and no more for OP

Any man with a “Goatee” isnt a man in the first place

Based. Timothée will beat up TERFs

Attached: 1561822255570.jpg (1152x2048, 308K)

Doesnt look that bad imho

You must be some kind of special faggot to whiteknight a tranny on Yea Forums

>t. facial hairlet

damn, french people look like *THAT*?

Attached: 1532280458852.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>>on hrt for 2 years

up your dosage, bro

Have sex, discord incel

Does HRT even work if you're that old?

kys tranny

Attached: 277369.jpg (1080x1884, 415K)

>"weak and invulnerable"
wot

These are not real, post some fucking links

Attached: CcmZXvuWAAIXvIK (1).jpg (600x597, 47K)

Transtrenders are the worst. It's the My Little Pony fandom of today

>invulnerable

Attached: 1490347039402.jpg (1024x683, 198K)

ANY TIME
THAT YOU LIKE
GONNA GIVE YOU MY
HEART TO BREAK

Attached: kim-petras.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

I have a glorious beard. Point is if you can’t maintain a full beard don’t rape your face with a disgusting goatee. Literally the most vile thing on a person’s face is a goatee

the trans thing shows you we actually live in a patriarchy. cute trans girls are questioningly accepted and ugly ones sink like rocks. this could only happen if women are by default judged by their attractiveness to males. if you've ever lived with girls or seen them live together they don't give two shits about what they look like, but when a guy comes over or it's time to go out suddenly they are sweating harder than santa clause flying over the ghetto.

nah, that's those big bushy beards. extra points if they spend all their time fretting over it with oils and special combs and shit like a woman

How does a man who used to sport a goatee of all things decide that he feels like a woman?

Attached: 1910438798924277851.jpg (1080x1349, 212K)

yes, people who look more like women are more likely to be treated like women. put some effort into it if you don't want people laughing at you in the streets from meters away

what percentage of tranies are these ugly nerds well on their thirties that finally give up and change sides to see if gets better?

fucking kek

Attached: colin.jpg (2700x2025, 399K)

two years to become falete

You sound like you have a woman-bush-on-your-face kinda goatee. Post it so we can all laugh at you

95 percent
the other 4 percent are incels from /r9k/ who transition in their teens and 20s through cocklust threads
1 percent are thai ladyboys

They already are.

Attached: biancadecastro002.jpg (853x1280, 256K)

>lol, you could have never guessed I used to be a man, clueless cis male XD

>weak and invulnerable
lmao HRT destroyed your brain tranny.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visted. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

Has Bruce Willis every been to Brazil?

Attached: 1562743329341.png (1193x1294, 637K)

Attached: charles-spain.jpg (800x422, 41K)

True if based

oh my god someone stop this
i think japs made anime in response to 45

reminder that the western goberments promote this to solve the male surplus problem

dad's of trannies always look like their blood pressure is at least 160/110

Attached: 1557475881292.png (662x478, 22K)

>those comments
Cringe

here's your white male bro

He looks like the kind of nigga to name Phillip V as heir and cause the war of Spanish succession

Attached: 1562090471737.jpg (244x244, 11K)

cast him

pic related as director and lead
checked

Attached: lilly.jpg (600x399, 70K)

Unironically this, the sexual revolution experiment didn't pan out how they expected and women's unchecked hypergamy is inviable with maintaining society's status quo. The numbers are in and the science is sound, men are becoming non-participants at an alarming rate because of grim education, career, and dating prospects, all of which can be tied back to women becoming successful themselves and competitors with but still wanting to date up. The most potent solution to placate men and keep them happy and productive is for the less-than-ideal male populace to effectively cannibalize itself, the more effeminate of them becoming companions for the others.

Attached: sayurimattar.jpg (920x1080, 121K)

Kill yourself faggot scum

old.reddit.com/r/neovaginadisasters

>sexual revolution experiment
What was suppose to happen?

Attached: 1560599823256.jpg (540x617, 40K)

Watch this apocalyptic satire user

Attached: Misandrists.jpg (2916x4356, 782K)

i agree brazillian trannies are way better

Trans scum should all be executed

tranny shit is peaking now i don't see it getting even more popular than it is now

Attached: 1563314806755.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

I dunno about the "women becoming competitors" bit when neoliberalism essentially made the vast majority of work and education either unliveable or barely-survivable scams that put you into a perpetual state of debts and borderline indentured servitudeto corporate serfdom

Attached: The Boomer Reality.png (1000x1000, 839K)

end of the west and the experiment isn't failing

just more women in the workforce meaning more taxes and less wages but they didnt hope that the fertility rate will crash that hard and the migrants are just too dumb to work, most of the phisical work has been shiped and the internet has destroyed lots of jobs and these somalians can't become web developers
so what they promote is geeks becoming tranies so they dont get mad at not finding girlfirends and rebel or stop working
tranny nerds is the solution for the male surplus
it wont work though

>full time
well you've been slacking off

they're indoctrinating kids dude, shit will accelerate

>Transtrenders are the worst.
they're trend followers though

That's exactly what you want isnt it? You fucking faggot scum.

ill be honest Yea Forums i only come to these threads to laugh at these abominations

ofcourse not you can't expect people to deform themselves

but they wont have kids so the ones resisting will be vaccinated

The thing that irritates me in all of that is HR, we at least a good portion of them. Complete bullshiters whose work relies on going through cvs, and cover letters while being realistically useless. Hell, for people who should have a psychology backgrounds, I've seen some pretty retarded mistakes they've made when hiring some people.

Doubling the labor force and taxbase, having a larger pool of minds in the sciences to push society forward, getting more capital in the hands of less-than-shrewd consumers, having high-earning power couples as a stronger safeguard against the rising cost of living due to wasteful government spending. They wanted women to become men in the economy, and they severely underestimated just how hardwired women are to act and think like women. Give a woman a $60,000 salary, and she'll still want a husband who earns 150% her salary even though the math nowhere near adds up when she herself is earning what a provider husband typically does. They also drop out of some fields like flies, the legal profession reported to be the biggest offender. Female paralegals and lawyers are notorious for finding a man and fucking off forever.

>Colin, why are you crying?

Stop redditposting I came to laugh at trannies

Attached: tumblr_pu8rafX3nd1y8h4hdo5_1280.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Hopefully never.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcTiw5ByKUo

Attached: Pastor-Steven-Anderson.png (800x430, 355K)

rude

Attached: 1563271236840.jpg (496x600, 34K)

wtf

Attached: 1560246164920m.jpg (920x1024, 170K)

>helena bonham carter
u gotta be kidding me son

Americans were a mistake. I for one look forward to the inevitable chinese century

me to user i thought that was the point

>never heard of Bruce Jenner
Was this guy living under a rock?

>weak and invulnerable

Attached: frog1.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Honestly never, because most trannies can’t LARP as actual women day to day, let alone realistically portray one on screen

>it’s time for a hoedown!
>today’s song is about your child coming out as a tranny
>Colin you’re up first

>women becoming successful themselves
that's not what happened though
women's rights were given to them by men
women's jobs were given to them by men
no one would hire women if they werent legally forced to do so
men are objectively better at any job
remove forced diversity laws and things will go back to normal

>DeSquarious: male
>LaSquarious: female(male)
is there some sort of grammar to ebonics?

Attached: 1553017103156.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

America needs turned to glass

>weak and invulnerable
have you dilated today?

>tfw instead of being there for your son you spent his youth doing coke with Ryan Stiles after every episode of WLIIA

this

we dont need to make fun of them, just round them all up and shoot them, no middle man

all that talk about gender being a construct, and these niggers boil it down to blue and pink cards.

Just why?
Bullying is ultimately an act of kindness, you would understand if you weren't such a sheltered freak.

Attached: 1563265834350.jpg (1089x686, 584K)