Oh dear lord! what the hell happened to her?

Attached: natalia-dyer-audi-emmy-party-in-los-angeles-09-14-2017-4.jpg (1280x1792, 181K)

>tfw you thought it was chalamet

>that neck
is this achievable natty?

Attached: Pierce-Bronson-running-289672.jpg (590x885, 45K)

Kill yourself faggot scum

was it cocaine? yeah I'm thinking it's cocaine.

Attached: gettyimages-962494828-1562948001.jpg (1200x603, 101K)

sweat stains?

she happened to herself

>already on my way

Attached: architect.jpg (1600x1200, 218K)

The dude is a known junkie. They date. It is obvious.

how long until they both go to rehab?

Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visted. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

Attached: 1562759493873.webm (1067x600, 646K)

>her

she got perfect

not worth the effort to write that shit and certainly not worth the effort to read

tl;dr autism lmao

My theory is she's trying to look less attractive to be left alone at kike celebrity fucking parties.

I love how this pasta NEVER fails to trigger incels. They cannot not respond. Fucking failproof.

Thanks, based incels.

This is the best meme in ages lads. We need to get a real hero on this one. She can still be saved.

sticc af

Sad thing is you're probably not even kidding, you delusional freak.

The saddest part is it isnt working at all, I would still give her my stranger thing, if you understand the position from which I am approaching this subject.

I was just giving you shit when I called you autistic, user. I had no idea you genuinely were. Please seek help.

Oh ((user)), the only reason I'm still alive is because I hope I'm delusional myself.

Btw the theory is based on known behavior alterations in abused minors.

fuck, I thought it was chalamet!

>We need to get a real hero on this one. She can still be saved.
unless she does something drastic to get out of that shit show (i.e. suicide), no one can save her, her career's been scarred thanks to kikeflix.

BRUCE
GIVE HER A CHANCE BRUCE
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

>*HUFF* *HUFF* THE EXTREMELY UNREALISTIC, AND NOT TO MENTION UNATTRACTIVE, BODY STANDARDS ARE PUSHED IN THE MEDIA BY THE JEWS AND PROTESTANTS WHO OWN IT *HUFF*

>Now listen carefully, Pierce. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Ice to fire. Light to dark. Good to evil. You may be the Architect, but I exist to destroy what you’ve created, and no matter how you try, Natalia Dyer will keep getting skinnier. You can ply her with cakes and pies and juicy steaks, but the second she gets an appetite, I give her ten lines and an Adderall. Pierce, you’re the action, but I am the reaction. I am... the Demolitionist

Attached: 1562515509245.jpg (300x300, 45K)

not if I can help it

Attached: hellew how are yall.jpg (820x1024, 270K)

She looked particular bad In that scene in s3 when she says eleven can decide to keep looking herself in the cabin her face looks like its falling off in that scene but then I seen her in interview after filming and looked hotter than ever in some.bow peep style dress and literally was a 11