Just marathoned this, what did I think about it?

Just marathoned this, what did I think about it?
Was he a pussy or are women evil ?

Attached: jhfw56e80i3hpctuyir0.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Pussy

I admire her. I know 2 girls like her. When I inevitably commit sudoku I will tell them and they know what to do with all my stuff and whom to tell. Assisted suicide may be for advanced societies but assisted sudoku is for the Gods

Only plebs and mental and emotional midgets will cry about her. Waah the sanctity of life. Fucking idiots

Blue pilled

Cara? Cara's retarded sister?

I want to shave her off to see what that head truly looks like.Also want an evil bitch to myself.

Y’all think I have a chance at breeding her? Do you support me?

Cry more prolifer shitskin

Why should we support you? You have some many chances at so many things and where did that bring you? To 4channel. ... what a failure

>yeah bro, go for it
Would that kill you, ya fuckin hater?

Attached: 1558563908204.jpg (1920x1920, 1.79M)

I'll show you how fucked up your mind is:
>was he evil
referred to just the guy
>or are women evil
referred to all women, not just her

whats the show called? never knew it existed

Attached: 1501936199514.jpg (2394x1725, 872K)

both you brainlet

Am I the only one who thinks they were both retarded and perfect for each other? You couldn't more perfectly match two bigger faggots.

>Was he a pussy or are women evil ?
Both, clearly.

I think he said was he a pussy

He was a massive pussy.

Cara did nothing wrong. Except Valerian.

thumbnail looks like Brad Dourif

What did she get, a year and change? For the malice she demonstrated it feels like a slap on the wrist.
But on the balance of things, It's still suicide, no matter how mentally fragile it was still him that did the deed to himself.
She's a top-tier evil cunt for sure, but he was also a massive pussy, maybe the punishment is "just right".

I watched yesterday and thought it was boring as Hell.

people who say it's her fault are the most gormless of NPCs around. he failed to do it several times and was going to do it no matter what eventually. was she perhaps a more direct correlation to his suicide? yeah, of course. but if we're going to look at the causal lines to determine who is at fault, lets look at the extent of his life and the influences that made him decide to kill himself long before he met her.

>yeah bro, go for it
>Would that kill you, ya fuckin hater?
Not him, but my answer is yes. I hate all of you and don't consider any of you to be my bros.

PETAQ! The weak human male chose a dishonorable death, no wonder this fierce woman hated him!

Attached: s449tue.png (256x256, 138K)

>Was he a pussy or are women evil ?
This is what you fail to understand, man. This is why you're probably an incel.

Weak men are evil in the woman's POV. They're fucking unattractive and don't do shit for society.