What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Attached: Event_horizon_ver1.jpg (257x387, 19K)

Overrated trash.

I like it. Surprisingly good.

Looks like a flick to me op

Horror kino

Dead Space

Some shitty movie my faggot friend recommended to me, it was like a shitter less fun version of in the mouth of madness

Good concept, bad execution

HOW EMBARRASSING

Unadulterated kino

a masterpiece u til the black dude comes back alive from the explosion then it becomes pure nineties schlock
great art, great plot, great theme, great actors but stupid director and stupid media company trying to market the movie to teens instead of making it R

Pretty sure it's already rated R my friend.

Last good Sam Neill movie?

My thoughts exactly when i was watching this shitty b movie

then why did they deleted the goriest scenes?

yeah there was a lot of cut footage that would of helped the movie make more sense

it shoulve been set in saturn

you don't know what a b movie is

>a masterpiece u til the black dude comes back alive from the explosion then it becomes pure nineties schlock
this sadly

the deleted intro in wich sam explains the importance of the ship because faster than light travel is the only way of ensuring humanity's future and than losing the ship means losing humanity forever adds a lot to the movie, cause in the end even if the girl is alive that doesn't matter, humanity's doomed, it adds to the despair

he was a good character until that and shoulve been left flying in the space vacuum, now that wouldve been a great death.
Instead he comes back as a yoooo hol up and sheeeeit

Mankind's first experience with the warp

What you're watching, you don't need eyes to see how shit it is

it shoulve been directed by clive barker, it was i spires by him anyway, he even was consulted in the begining of the production

Attached: 1410738990622.png (720x528, 445K)

Event Horizon?