CURRENT YEAR man can't keep getting away with it!

CURRENT YEAR man can't keep getting away with it!

Attached: latenightchart-publicity-embed-2019.jpg (928x1313, 140K)

It's the only show on that list worth watching.

The absolute state of Conan

>Conan
JUST

I wonder how seething Comedy Central is that they didn't pick up Oliver when they had the chance.

>Conan only airs weekly
>they still cut it down to half an hour
JUST

>Conan
OH NO NO NO

Wow the daily show still getting 1.3 million?

He already had his own show when Stewart announced he was leaving. They're probably still seething that they had to settle for the last guy on their list though.

I also don't understand how Samantha bee is getting 2 mil

It says it's a combination of Nielsen live and various proprietary streaming platforms, so they might be counting youtube as well.

How does compare weekly to daily?

Kimmel must be on sucide watch

Conan is the only one who doesn't hamfist politics into everything he says

How is Corden that low? The media is always raving about that fat homo.

Poor Conan. He thought the internet meme Team CoCo was real and would stick around after it stopped being about them fighting against the establishment(Jay Leno)

I'm disappointed Corden should be faring so much better than Conan. Not much else to say really.

>Conan at 600k a WEEK
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you bored

this chart seems very fucked up. some of the bars are nightly views and some are weekly but they compare them directly

>Full frontal with Samantha bee

Turn the chart upside and you get a perfect quality rating

That many people watch samantha bee? really?

shes not even funny & shes not even a real liberal, she tries to stop poor black kids from being bussed into her kids school

Appealing to other women.

>2015+4 man
>still this relevant
lmao

>Biggest number is 5 million
This is actually a disaster, but they frame it like a success because boomers

How many NPCs are in this country when "orange man bad" doesn't get boring for them after 3 years?

For them to act so hysterical over every perceived flaw while ignoring real ones (hiring Ajit Pai, failing campaign promises) should have made it obvious what establishment hacks they are. Guess they must be really funny!

He doesn't do Trump jokes that's why

Being a liberal is about making snarky faces and telling jokes that make women clap and go "woo!"

>audience reception is inversely proportional to the funniness of the host
Woah

Attached: 1362376549834.gif (600x600, 28K)

>Conan

Attached: 002bac50.jpg (336x475, 42K)

As a non-american I thought Conan was way up there in terms of popularity
I dont even know who Samantha Bee is and apparently she's a lot more popular

He's the only actual comedy host left on that list, so I guess on the professional ground he won.
I mean, the others only have souless bugs as an audience.
In another "Team CoCo" situation, no one would move a finger for Le Current Year Man even though he has 5.1M "views" (though whatever that means is anyone's guess).

>people are watching fucking samantha bee but not conan

what the fuck

Bush also made a lot of careers too. Republicans are good for business.

everyone but conan caters to lowest normie urges from fortnite to trump

If I pass Trevor Noah I always play this game where you wait til he mentions Trump. It's always around 10 seconds until now.
"Look at this elephant falling over, it's hilarious. Speaking of dumb fat animals, Donald Trump..." *click*