True Detective S1

Did the bad guys get away with it?

Attached: 1546756223043.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10RQFY4VDpO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude like..... The light vs dark and shit....like.......woah

Seems that way. Reminded me a lot of the Franklin pedo ring cover up, putting all the blame onto one person to save the asses of the real people in power, amung other disturbing similarities

I watched this again recently with my mom. She's old as shit, like a literal baby boomer and not some stupid meme "older than 30" shit. My father is as old as my Mosin Nagant. She's barely younger, to give perspective. But I love her. She's almost unrealistically nice to me. She just bought me shit on Amazon tonight for no reason other than she wants to. She rules.
Anyways she has been watching nothing but HGTV for like 7 years. It pissed me the fuck off. As I said she's old, and scaring me with forgetting shit lately. As in shit I told her about only a week before. Mostly jokes, I can tell the same one only a few days later and get a scarily similar laugh each time. That freaks me the fuck out.
So I figured I had to do something. Her mom, my grandma, went full blown Alzheimer's. Which obviously scares me because that's my fucking DNA but scares me NOW because my mom is old. I think we all know that shit about "keeping the mind working" or something or other to prevent it as best you can. Get the person thinking.
So I made my mom watch True Detective (season 1 for now, 3 eventually, 2 is for fucking idiot contrarians). And Hannibal. And Chernobyl. And Patriot. And I can actually tell that she is retaining her memory more because of it.
My point? This show fucking RULES. I still say random lines like "I am the Yellow King Carcosa" and she laughs which makes me happy as I used to have to say the reference. And I love good fucking television. I want more shows like this because I want my mom to live a normal, healthy life as long as possible and to trick our genetically-fucked brains into being sane as a long as possible.
Thanks Pizzalatte, you did okay.

Attached: no i'm just getting started.png (669x625, 584K)

the bad guys always get away with it

>My point? This show fucking RULES.
nice pasta but will not reuse as its stale to everyone who considers themselves a "person"

shut up old man ders and go chug duck

Attached: 1542123585743.jpg (204x204, 5K)

vocaroo.com/i/s10RQFY4VDpO

>chucks law
>implying i heard the rest of your saved videocoroo clip
you shitheel

Ha! I get the reference! That was a good episode, user.

>I'm an edgy annoying faggot
Could have just said that and saved yourself some time. Shocked you even know ders, as he's far outta your cumsucking league.

gb2r you fag, you aren't even a go hard
>mfw this user thinks he's a go hard who even wears tommy bahama

Attached: 1562758471012.jpg (226x250, 5K)

Is this some zoomer retard speak or just not english at all?
Or wait, am I being trolled?? That shit is so funny.
Eat shit.

Attached: fag dancing.webm (600x336, 1.99M)

have secks

Attached: 1548055473102.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

What are you?

Attached: Johnny retard.webm (396x478, 2.74M)

>Shocked you even know ders
lmao shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: 1538663386857.jpg (352x353, 21K)

Attached: wlagh.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Attached: ron perlman faggot.png (569x703, 441K)

rogaine

Attached: 1533105130941.jpg (750x608, 64K)

So a balding 20 year old? My condolences.

Attached: hairpull.jpg (324x350, 47K)

green ears

didn't read a word lol

Good for you, user!