Simpsons from the series episode of lust to the fat Homer :D all over the Simpsons family or Bart Simpsons Homer boy...

Simpsons from the series episode of lust to the fat Homer :D all over the Simpsons family or Bart Simpsons Homer boy fans get laughed and laughed at a certain, even though Homer's shit and others :D is worth watching fast!

Attached: 3b3ec5a6.jpg (550x733, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZqtBsTvRLN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S

N

E

lol

E

Wait so it used to Chuck's Fuck and Suck?

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZqtBsTvRLN

>Yea Forums has reasonable amount of Simpsons threads
>autists invent “sneedposting” with their announced goal to “drive Simpsons threads back to Yea Forums where they belong”
>actually accomplish this goal, only Simpsons threads made unironically are made on Yea Forums, no unironic Simpsons threads left on Yea Forums
>sneedposters however, can’t let go
>first start sneedposting in literally every thread they can find, even if it has literally nothing to do with the Simpsons
>get shit for it because it proves their just autistic spammers who don’t care about “proper board discussion” and just want to be annoying
>sneedposters try to CTR by inventing Simpsons threads, almost always just a quote without context from the Simpsons
>use them to bait other sneedposters and to spam sneed themselves
>but its still not enough
>keep spamming all other threads but have to constantly make new fake Simpsons threads for sneedposting
>now there are more Simpsons threads on Yea Forums than there ever were before sneedposting was a thing.

>sneedposting isn't reddit

Attached: sneedshit.jpg (895x943, 310K)

>SNEED

sneed

I don't care what is on reddit because I don't go there :)

Attached: 1563294652829.gif (1100x450, 326K)

have you considered the fact that

S
N
E
E
D

what an enlightening argument user
sneed indeed

I don't see any Sneed in it.

Attached: lisa_sneedson.gif (345x259, 450K)

What is she doing?

Based Sneedchads triggering incels!

Attached: 1524961480532.jpg (285x288, 44K)

sneeds füttern und säen

kek

You got to pay us to sneedpost outside of Simpsons threads.

What does Crash Team Racing have to do with sneed?

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)