Gets you killed because she's an entitled cunt

>gets you killed because she's an entitled cunt
Tee hee, girls can be nerds too!

Attached: Suzie-Stranger-Things.jpg (1200x675, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suzie, just give is the GOD DAMN NUMBER

This was mildly annoying..also
>huehuehue I'm a lesbian, your expectations have been subverted!

Still better than season 2 though I guess

was it though? Aside from fixing Billy and making him sympathetic and having a reason to actually be a murderous maniac, now that he's basically possessed what did the third season do that was better than the 2nd season?

The only good thing is that they got rid of the lost sister shit. But besides that, the third season does a lot of things worse.

Attached: 0201907130753.png (1440x4000, 2.7M)

she's just a child

Me in the middle

>gives the number early
>portal closes
>Hopper and Joyce celebrate
>The Russian shoots them both because they were too distracted by winning
Say thanks

Why was Suzie a Mexican Mormon? Mormons are the whitest people in the country especially in the fucking 80s.

Saves the season alongside alexei and bald eagle desu.

Maybe she's descended from forcibly converted Utes?

For once it wasn't forced though and her identity isn't that she is gay which it for some reason tend to usually be when TV shows or movies force their gay shit.
She was a character first. Her sexuality wasn't relevant, until it was, and then it was made clear, and even then they didn't shove it in your face.

If anything it just adds to how Steve's life never ever quite hits the mark.

>He doesn't know about the Mormon colonies in Mexico
When the US outlawed polygamy a bunch of Mormons moved down to Mexico in like the early 1900's. Many still live there, but I assume some moved back to the US. The ones still down there fight the cartels.

People keep using this like it is an actual argument.
Like in Toy Story. 'Omg Bonnie is just a child leave her alone!'
So was Sid, nobody made excuses for him though he was clearly neglected and damaged.

>Mormons fighting cartels

You need to turn off the PC and step into reality. Assuming you can still walk under your own power and don't need a crane to move you around.

this
She's not a dyke, she's just a nice tomboy who happens to like girls
and maybe she'll turn out to be bisexual

I had no idea a mormon/cartel war was even going on that's interesting

Kindly take a step back and literally fuck your own face you drooling retard. See the link below.
Excuse the Vice link, but it's from 2012 when they weren't such Liberal propaganda shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc

2dark5me

Attached: 17D762D7-4AB9-4F5E-9818-7453A64D38D4.jpg (1440x4000, 1.26M)

>Doesn't automatically believe a story that's absolutely ridiculous and assumes Dustin is just playing around.
What an entitled cunt. Using logic and shit.

>Still better than season 2 though I guess
Not even fucking close. Season 2 was actually good. Season 3 was trash.

Mrs Driscoll deserved better.

That scene when all of them are sacrificed to the mind flayer was so fucking creepy.

Even worse when Heather's actress confirmed the writers said people were aware of their insides melting.

What was the point of people cooling themselves with ice and eating fertilizer?

THE NUMBERS SUSIE, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!

>Tee hee, jew girls can be nerds too!
fixd

Did not know that. That fucking sucks. In my mind I hoped they had a 'double' caught in the upside down and they would all be ok. PG mindset I guess.

Wasn't she a mormon though