youtube.com/watch?v=Rnwhv1bXUjY
exhentai.org/g/770213/d96589343b/
nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/vegetarian-vegan-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=lT3wDeG1V4c
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/71/2/514/4729184
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dude let me do a thing people clearly don't like in front of them purely for the reaction
doing this with literally anything issue is fucking retarded

what happened to his skull?

>dude that chick in her own café was threatening my life by walking towards me I had to react and shove her
other then his anger issues I'm digging his stuff

t. vegan

Attached: 1560885002116.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

predator animals develop bigger brains than prey. zoology 101

God I hate them

Attached: 1562614644494.jpg (716x852, 185K)

Fucking white people will do everything to cause black people suffering and further KFC riots.

Pretty sure an elephants brains bigger than a lions

>Veganism = malnutrition
Yes, but just about any poor diet can cause malnutrition. That guy looks like he's mentally unstable, a symptom of malnutrition.

The thing that gets me about this is that these people crying over dead ducks probably wouldn't bat an eye over the horrors that are being committed against humans, you know, the species that enabled these faggots to live these totally ridiculous lives.

humans are trash

>GUY EATS MEAT IN FRONT OF VEGANS XDD YOU WOMT BELIEVE THEIR REACTIONS!!!
It’s something grown adults who still listen to metal will find funny

Remember that guy from /pol/ screaming "Down with vegan agenda" in NYC while eating a cow's brain straight from the head?

Pretty sure an elephant sized lion would have a bigger brain than a regular sized elephant.

why is he choking the minority?

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

what's wrong with them? is this what happens when seeing bambi is your only contact with nature?

>generalising

i listen to metal(among other genres) and this is just stupidity pure and simple

Never post again

in know these people IRL

it's a fact you can be healthy and vegan
therefore you're choosing to eat meat for your own taste pleasure
if you get angry at the yulin dog festival you have no right to mock people who have sympathy for animals other than house pets

Pretty sure J Phoenix, Rooney Mara and Sia are responsible for more animal deaths than 1000 average joes combined.

This is like Leo DiCaprio talking about climate change then leaving with his private jet to his super yacht to fuck underage thots in the middle of pacific ocean.

I'll bet that 10 out of 10 Vegans don't see abortion as a big deal.

>people are hypocrites therefore I'm in the ethical clear to eat meat

Attached: fullsizeoutput_d3e.jpg (485x443, 37K)

Being against blatant abuse and unnecessary cruelty doesn't mean you have to ignore the fact that humans are natural omnivores and that animals get eaten in this world

>if you get angry at the yulin dog festival you have no right to mock people who have sympathy for animals other than house pets
I have the right because I am a westerner.

>im going to eat raw meat to show em!
>im gonna eat a raw rodent without any prep

this guy is a fucking moron. this is how you get horrible parasites/infections.

>Being against blatant abuse and unnecessary cruelty
>still paying into a system that causes abuse and cruelty

humans were omnivores for most of modern human evolution because we had to be, do you think you can be heathy in today's world without eating animal products?
y/n

>Yes, but just about any poor diet can cause malnutrition.
Nah, you need to work pretty hard to get malnourised on a western diet. You could probably eat nothing but hamburgers every day of your life and be fine. Vegans are among the group who manage to pull it off anyway though. They're fukken keeling over from random infections and organ failure and shit never mind all the chronic health issues they struggle with - and that's with the self-selected group of people who start out healthy and proceed to destroy the layers of fitness they've built up in their bodies over their lives up to that point only after they got to that point. Good fukken luck to the vegan children, those tend to die if the authorities don't step i and if they make it through the nutritional gauntlet that'll be their maturation they end up immunologically crippled, intellectually below-average manlets. Even letting your kids turn obese is better than raising them vegan. I mean, if you had to choose between those two evils.

Can probably defend vegetarianism since those still have access to animal products, but veganism is a pants-on-head retarded cult of culturally backwards anti-human retards.

When I go to the supermarket I see dead animals and it would be a terrible shame for their sacrifice to have been for nothing so I buy meat.

>it's already there therefore I'm not contributing to it by purchasing it

Attached: 1527491694706.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Why do city slickers always think people buy their meat instead of hunting for it?

The nutritional value of meat has not changed between the stone age and now.

you are fucking live in the system, every product you consume, service you use was done by exploiting animals. Meat consumption increase every year even during recessions. veganism is just fart in the water. Our whole civilization was built on eons of animal exploitation.

why do obese suburbanites that go hunting once a year(maybe) at their favorite deer blind with bait depressors try to act like they NEVER buy anything from a store?

you are contributing to animal slaughter by walking paved roads and using internet.

The dude thinks staring into the sun is good for you. He's insane

I'm by no means a vegitarian but just fucking buy it, humans have already screwed up the land and killed most of the animals, you don't need to go shoot more to dab on the liberals

>every product you consume, service you use was done by exploiting animals
People too. But we don't care about that either.

>The nutritional value of meat has not changed between the stone age and now.
but the availability of vegetables, grains, and legumes has
you haven't answered my question

so you only eat vegan meals at restaurants?

even if that was true, I'd still be contributing to less slaughter than you

Sorry to break it to you but organisms have been eating each other since multicellular life has been a thing. Animals eat each other and take advantage of natural resources to survive, this is how life goes

So instead of taking a couple animals a year you want me to keep feeding the factory farm industries with their hormone injected, genetically engineered "livestock"? Hunters are bigger and better conservationists than any hippy group.

He isn't balding, that is a typical Scandinavian hairline.

If everyone takes a couple animals a year they're fucking gone, we're nearing 8 billion people on earth.

either you eat vegan at restaurants and only eat meat you actually hunt yourself or you use this as an excuse to pat yourself on the back like you're making a difference while ordering factory farmed meat at restaurants and supermarkets

Boy I can't wait until the giant space snails take over the world and eat vegan and carnists fags alike

Deers are pests, retard. Just like wild goats.

ironically carnists have such a deluded sense of morality they would be fine with aliens coming down and eating humans for pleasure because they're of a higher intelligence

No I do not believe solely plant diets are as nutritious as diets with meat

>what if malthusian collapse but 21st century?

American capitalist style societies isn't representative of the entire spectrum of advanced societies, 40% of food is wasted ffs, and what is eaten isn't even always necessary, reduced meats isn't eliminated meats, coupled with artifical and lab grown meats, a vegan future is unnecessary and extreme on par with anprim lunacy.

If every motherfucker decided to go hunt deer instead of buying meat at the store deer would be fucking decimated and so would most predators. Pest is a human distinction.

Attached: n-monkeys-a-20160204-870x601.jpg (870x601, 69K)

Why is she crying

>durrrr everyone should be a vegan
Okay but where will all of the animals live if all available land is re-allocated to the farming of grains and vegetables? Wild deer, cows, pigs and goats will multiply due to a lack of natural predators and become pests which will need to be culled.

how about increase food efficiency and reduce waste before limiting food itself

Because she's ideologically corrupted.

>it's a fact you can be healthy and vegan

Attached: 1555687971337.png (556x827, 305K)

WTF DELET THIS

Attached: 1553995356153.gif (275x278, 16K)

I mean predators being low is something humans are actively causing

>literally false choice fallacy

this is why it's impossible to discuss shit with vegans

God gave dominion over the earth and all its animals to man. We are the earth's curators by birthright. As its divinely appointed masters, we should lord over nature responsibly, but our mandate is unquestionable. Animals will always be subservient to man. If I desire to eat an animal, than by virtue of my divine birthright over the earth it is entirely ethical to do so as I please. Mankind should rule over nature like a just king should rule over his serfs. A king should never treat his subjects with malice, but at the same time a kings authority over the lives of his people is to remain unquestioned. We should be responsible caretakers of nature, but at the same time we must never forget that nature exists purely to serve our needs.

Attached: 1562211692456.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

>t. chang

that festival is all about cooking dogs alive, beating the shit out of the them, skinning them alive etc. like to show the world that chinese are soulless bugpeople

which is why humans have to cull them regularly, this happens with geese and deer and wild boar etc constantly

My ancestors :D

>plants have antee nootrients

>one clickbaity vs. scienceyboi

>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Amen

Nothing scientific about that.

vegans will just say he's not doing it right. they're mentally retarded, makes sense because a vegan literally cannot get the required nutrients for healthy living.
sv3rige has hundreds of ex-vegan testimonial videos on his channel, they all report the same issues.
thats a staggering amount of convergence for "People doing it wrong". they also report the same recovery experience after eating meat again.
the fact is that humans are not herbivores and cannot, nor should we, attempt to digest plants. they have toxins in them that poison us and we barely soak up any of what little nutrients are in them. mainstream nutrition is a massive lie.

>that festival is all about cooking dogs alive, beating the shit out of the them, skinning them alive etc.
you think factory animals in the states don't get the shit beaten out of them, throat slit while conscious, boiling pigs alive in water baths or gas chambers?

at least the gooks are consistent with their speciesism, westerners delude themselves into thinking they're on the moral high ground

Wild boar literally decimate the environment if left unchecked.

>speciesism

Attached: A0B3B86C-F3BD-42D4-A4A3-9059AFAD8DDD.png (644x800, 198K)

So what's the solution? Introduce wolves? Then you'll have to deal with the possibility of a pack of wolves jumping out at you next time you walk to the shops. And what's the solution to the wolf problem? Guns? Oh no, we can't have that because guns bad.

>American Dietetic Association
Immediately and completely dropped. They care nothing for individual nutrition, and are and extension of various food industries.

>clickbaity
>a literal doctor who treated the sick kid
Okay.

Attached: 1556639946438.jpg (605x500, 98K)

you think doctors know jack shit about nutrition?
have you ever been to a hospital? you can come in with a magnitude of symptoms and they'll never question your diet once as long as you aren't overweight

next you're gonna tell me refined sugar is healthy, that I can smoke two packs a day without issue, and that spewing lead particulates into your immediate surroundings is both natural and harmless

Multitude.

>vegans are healthy
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
enjoy looking 40 at age 25. you will die way before you're supposed to if you don't eat meat and animal products.

nice deflect

taking the worst capitalist examples as excuses for pushing a nebulous philosophy is the weakest form of argumentation. A bad industry can be reformed, regulated, controlled, a philosophy based on opinions cannot.

>the fact is that humans are not herbivores and cannot, nor should we, attempt to digest plants. they have toxins in them that poison us and we barely soak up any of what little nutrients are in them. mainstream nutrition is a massive lie.
uh yeah we got cooking for that though man

>I can continue to support bad industries because I don't want to change so I'll just wait until it's reformed, regulated, and controlled in the future

Attached: 1529286918524.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>they'll never question your diet
You are really on to something there.
Nutrition is simple and low-cost to fix for people, therefore it doesn't fit into the ((((((medical)))))) industry at all.

only in muslim countries and israel they still practice barbaric slaughter.

you're still digesting plants. cooking also further removes what little nutrients are in them... you're dumb.

Im bit sure about the meat consumption going up, I live in Poland and apparently there's a huge drop in beef sales and the farmers are protesting.

That was like a few asian people

>A bad industry can be reformed, regulated, controlled
Except for Industrial Society. It must be completely dismantled via revolution to undue this disaster for the human race.

see

She's 28

Spiritually based.

Attached: meat.jpg (1029x736, 72K)

>wild boar
A literal blight on any ecosystem that has the misfortune of harboring these monsters.
>breed like rabbits
>destroy root systems
>taint freshwater sources
>destroy farm fields
>destroy wild fields
>attack and kill domestic and wild animals
>literally kill ecosystems by devouring or destroying everything in their path

Attached: Ganon.jpg (800x788, 68K)

You're forever going to be a toddler if you're never going to take responsibility of your actions, blaming them in the sky mommy instead.

>underage
Those thots are all in their 20's, roastie.

I think nigger is more appropriate wording than toddler.

I don't know, reading through the journal I see vegans needing supplements to replace the nutrition lost from not eating meat. Also there's the different kind of vegan and I quote
>lacto-ovo-, lacto-, or vegan vegetarian diet unless otherwise specified.
where the former two do eat some sort of meat such as dairy products, and eggs.
I mean what kind of vegan is that if you eat some poor animal's unborn baby?

Link to journal you'll given:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002822309007007?via=ihub

Who is this 65 year old woman

Not sure if you're trolling, but the adaptation to eat meat in humans is actually extremely new, before we were only capable of eating plants for millions of years.
Our eyes are positioned on the front, but they don't work like predator eyes, our whole visual system is preprogrammed to detect patterns, small details, which is an adaptation to the literal berry picking.

Attached: b26c7ad.jpg (531x354, 45K)

those supplements barely do what they're supposed to, and they have tons of toxins in them. they are a big pharma scam.
multivitamins (supplements) etc do almost nothing. you might as well be taking placebos.
just eat real fucking food, you don't need supplements lmao

>but the adaptation to eat meat in humans is actually extremely new

Attached: 1562578388704.png (679x769, 58K)

Took them decades to conclusively establish that literally the most obviously harmful effects you could imagine are harmful to you, with data points in the hundreds of millions, with shit that's far easier to control for than vegan diets. Nobody's gonna 'cheat' on their lifelong carbohydrate binge, or if they do they're gonna brag to you about it. But 100%, every vegan except the rare one-in-a-million whose body can somehow sustain it constantly cheats on his diet. Diet studies are studies that constantly return physically impossible results because people lie, deliberately or otherwise, in their reporting. And you can't conduct decades-long studies without self-reporting for obvious reasons.

Every time I read about this shit I'm reminded of James "The Amazing" Randy and his debunking efforts. Especially the anecdote about the guy who claimed he subsisted entirely on air and sunlight. So Randy secretly tailed him, and caught him red-handed coming out of a fast food joint with a hotdog in his hands. Randy confronted him, but the guy calmly asserted he was just sniffing the hotdog. He would obviously never eat it.
And the amount of anecdotes he had of con-artists fooling scientists (who thought themselves too smart to ever be fooled by such tricks) was astounding. I bet the average IQ of the people conducting these studies is barely 110. "High" enough that they think they're too smart to be fooled, but not high enough to realize if or when they are.

Serious question, why are carnies so delusional?

>vegans are dumb!!!
go round a top university and compare the percentage of vegans there to everyday life

>vegans are unhealthy
Trillions of studies on this, the general theme is carnies lives less than vegetarians live less than vegans who live less than vegetarian but with fish. Yeah we're not number 1 but we're miles ahead of carnies

>vegans are pussies
Probably the most common meme but only ever did by overweight neckbeards. Physically fit or successful people just don't care.

Although this is ancedotal it has got to be said, I was walking home one night when since rando crackhead was trying to rape someone. She was screaming and everyone could hear, I was LITERALLY the only person who used physical violence. The majority pretended nothing was happening, a few ran off and called police, no one even said anything yet alone used violence.

Attached: 1517790772466.png (434x245, 189K)

are we reading the same article?
it literally says vegans are included in the group alongside vegetarian and -esque diets.
also it does not say you need supplementation, it says all key nutrients can be gotten through diet

waterworld
the revenant
ravenous
dances with wolves

>the adaptation to eat meat in humans is actually extremely new
no it isnt and most of the animals you think are vegetarian also eat meat here and there
>before we were only capable of eating plants for millions of years
assumes evolution, which is nothing but a theory. there's no proof that we came from herbivore monkeys or whatever you're implying.
confirmation bias: the post. you're starving yourself, vegan retard.

except you know.
most carnivores have eyes on the front of their head facing forward. better for hunting
herbivores tend to have them on the side of the head for a larger FoV. gotta keep an eye out for the preds.

yeah, it's called life buddy, welcome to it, do you know how much horrible shit happens to maintain your petty bourgeois ass? You think not eating meat is helpful? Who makes your food? Where is it grown? What about the tractors that grow it? The fuel they burn? The migrants they exploit? The animals they kill to harvest it, the animals they kill to protect it? The entire systems that exist to go from the field to your plate? I could go on, but you're not actually saving shit by going to whole foods, and most of society doesn't care about externalities, out of sight out of mind. You are doing it to make yourself feel better, nothing more, if you actually cared, you would work to change the system itself. You would also push a minimal meat diet that doesn't eliminate meat and dairy by pushing fish, goat milk, and bugs, but you won't, because you're a hypocrite cucked by a stupid philosophy.

Attached: 13703076_140537316377735_316807834_n.jpg (390x310, 20K)

>A king should never treat his subjects with malice
Do you know how I know that you are not an actual king?

>There are three broad theories about evolution and food. One is that humans have become adapted to the products of the agricultural revolution over the last 10,000 years. Two is the paleo view, that 10,000 years, that’s a blink of an evolutionary eye, and that humans have adapted to paleolithic diets with lots of lean meat. But why stop there? The last 200,000 years, as mostly Stone Age humans, represent just the last 1% of 20 or so million years we’ve been evolving, since our common great ape ancestor.

>During our truly formative years, the first 90% of our existence, one might say, our nutritional requirements reflect an ancestral past in which we ate mostly leaves, flowers, and fruits—with some bugs thrown in, thanks to wormy apples, to get our vitamin B12.

>For this reason, another approach that might improve our understanding of the best dietary practices for modern humans is to focus attention not on the past, but rather on the here and now—that is, on study of the foods eaten by our closest living relatives, given the bulk of our ancestral diets, and the lack of evidence supporting any notable diet-related changes in human nutrient requirements, metabolism, or physiology, compared to our fellow great apes.

>This could explain why fruits and vegetables are not only just so good for us, but vital to our survival. We’re actually one of the few species so adapted to a plant-based diet, that we could actually die from not eating fruits and vegetables—from the vitamin C-deficiency disease, scurvy. Most other animals just make their own vitamin C. But why would our body waste all that effort when we evolved hanging out in the trees, just eating fruits and veggies all day long?
nutritionfacts.org/video/whats-the-natural-human-diet/

uh no it makes it possible for our digestive system to, y'know, digest them
like, uh, for a funny example, take the burke and willis expedition, in australia in the 1860s. they (or one of them anyway) starved to death with their bellies full of food, because they didn't know how to properly prepare it, so they couldn't extract the nutritional content in them. but when they DID properly prepare it (with the help of the natives), they were just fine. because you can in fact digest plants.

Why are vegans such obnoxious cunts?

youtube.com/watch?v=VCcggjgbOkc

youtube.com/watch?v=RWYfqeEcZFM

youtube.com/watch?v=Rnwhv1bXUjY

thanks man. holly fuck Yea Forums is fucking dumb.

He's right though, we can't even really digest meat or milk if it wasn't for external bacteria we've formed a symbiotic relationship with, and by accident.

It's not even evolution, but a one in a million chance that saved our species.

Uhh no I'm not delusional. I can show my intelligence through exams or my university, I can show I'm not a pussy cause I've been in situations where no one else has the guts to intervene.. Health is more difficult, I'm 6'6" but skinny. Not perfect but absolutely miles better than the average carny.

Yes and we have brains on how to consume those meat, retard.
>what is cooking

>Why are vegans such obnoxious cunts?
because this goes on thousands of times a day while 99% of the public pretends like it doesn't happen

>we can't even really digest meat or milk if it wasn't for external bacteria we've formed a symbiotic relationship with, and by accident
This is false, I don't know where you even get this idea.

stop posting this "carnivore" shit, it's just people eating grains and tons of other retarded shit, sometimes meat. slave food. humans are not supposed to eat plants and you'll find that out when your liver depletes. you're going to damage yourself, possibly permanently. it can take years but it's coming. pussy. have fun making excuses when the health issues start to crop up, and enjoy infertility (ie. the main reason why it's pushed on retards like you)

all of your stupid-ass rambling can be condensed to
>modern civilization is built on exploitation, therefore I don't need to adjust my exploitation habits

>I can show my intelligence through exams or my university
Show it.

maybe it is good. the guy is clearly too retarded to have a family.

>and enjoy infertility

Attached: 1548249476489.jpg (435x690, 80K)

Bro I'm a sperm donor I already have kids. Just accept it this is plant town now. I graduated valedictorian, I won a knife fight unarmed, I will be buying my first home at at 24, I grew up in poverty, I genuinely unironically cuck people, I get paid to impregnate carnies and I'll be a doctor this time in a few years. We won

Have sex

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5 (1).jpg (380x250, 13K)

Am I on fucking reddit or something.

>proceeds posting green frogs on 4cucks

Attached: tex.jpg (398x431, 50K)

good point. the problem is there's tons of good people who get roped into this shit and they never research the other side of things, they just see "scientific studies show..." and proceed to rape their body through malnutrition. losing your teeth is not uncommon on a vegan diet. you can also develop diabetes. crazy fucking shit.

It really depends on which theory you submit to, but overall the human adaptation to perceive small details, which in turn actually allowed us to develop civilization (writing, visual information preservation), is very unique among mammals, and not present in other predatory mammals at all.

Attached: 0197865410.jpg (488x450, 54K)

Who cares? It's not as if a cow or a chicken has great aspirations and we're taking these away. The only way they're capable of contributing to society is by feeding the people who make the world keep going by working and making things happen.
It's incredibly hypocritical to go at it based on ethics and morality, when there are millions/billions of PEOPLE in this world who are born into fucking awful circumstances, sickness, poverty, lack of basic human resources or cleanliness, people who could further the human species, and you're over here concerned about animals because they have big googly eyes.
Anybody who is a vegetarian/vegan out of "progressiveness" and "morality" and not some kind of health based reason is full of shit.

Attached: 1498985337662.png (400x460, 114K)

>Who cares? It's not as if a black slave has great aspirations and we're taking these away. The only way they're capable of contributing to society is by picking cotton for the people who make the world keep going by working and making things happen.

>It's not as if a cow or a chicken has great aspirations
Hey a cow is going to breastfeed me mommy style

Attached: 1554104041641.png (491x860, 305K)

we know it happens, we just don't give a fuck

>reading comprehension
>when there are millions/billions of PEOPLE in this world who are born into fucking awful circumstances
Also animals are not people :)

>internet tough guy
confirmed 15 year old

But meat production goes against the scarcity argument, it takes many more plant based nutrients to create a meat-based meal than plant-based meal. It's assumed that India would collapse if they started eating beef en masse, due to limited grain production.

Are you retarded? Do i have to explain it to you like you're a child? Animals are incapable of working at an office job. They don't become teachers or inventors, they can't even hold a fucking shovel. Equating my point to slave trade is so incredibly stupid, i have to assume that you're baiting.

Attached: 1518203722776.png (600x484, 437K)

and other herbivores don't have to cook their food to not die from eating it. humans are special, we have cultural solutions to everything. but it's hard to deny humans are hunters if just based on how every human population with access to prey animals hunts them. that'd be like denying we should be eating plants at all like that other guy in the thread is doing

the basis of your argument was used as a premise for slavery
slaves weren't considered "people" to the general population

he just started bullshitting because he realizes he can't make a single good argument for going vegan. full "lol i troll u" mode

no, it's that you can't change it by a single independent action, you have to change the systems, otherwise you're patting yourself on the back having done nothing at all. You also ignored the rest of the argument about limited diets and alternatives. Your entire philosophy hinges on feel good actions and ideas of harm that aren't means tested and dont actually work within the confines of earth life, which is why it's absurd on its face. If vegans had materialistic frameworks and solutions to their philosophy, it wouldn't be constantly mocked.

>It's incredibly hypocritical to go at it based on ethics and morality, when there are millions/billions of PEOPLE in this world who are born into fucking awful circumstances, sickness, poverty, lack of basic human resources or cleanliness, people who could further the human species, and you're over here concerned about animals because they have big googly eyes.
This was used as an argument for slavery?

>people do incredible things with their brain therefore they're allowed to do fuck-all with the rest of the living creatures on the planet for their own pleasure

is this Maddox the cuck circa 2004?

sure they were, people have been enslaving each other for as long as they've been around. kept getting released from slavery and reentering society too. slavery was never a big deal man, dunno why burgers all get their panties in a bunch over it

Attached: 1534963155486.jpg (500x137, 8K)

>the fact is that humans are not herbivores and cannot, nor should we, attempt to digest plants
You were making so much sense before this. Way to drop the ball, user.

Then that is a perfectly valid reason to not eat meat. Massive methane emissions, farms taking up enormous amount of land that could be utilized more efficiently, and how much water and grain is used up in the industry are all legitimate reasons to not eat meat. But basing your vegan-ness on morality is incredibly retarded, and most of the vocal vegetarians/vegans are part of that group.

hmofa exists so this pic doesn't bother me at all

exhentai.org/g/770213/d96589343b/

Yes, that's true, I don't think anyone who's knowledgeable about this subject at all would argue with this. There's a matter of how much meat we should eat also. I recall EU wanted to to put stickers about how much of different types of food you should eat and how regularly on the products which were sold in stores, and the research unequivocally pointed out that beef and pork shouldn't be eaten more often than two times a week or something, as otherwise it acted as a carcinogen. After protests from meat farms the stickers were never introduced, or were eventually only introduced or snacks or something like that. On the run right now so I can't look for sources, super sorry for that.

is that wendy moon? what the fuck happened to her?

still less disgusting than breastfeeding in public

if you pay taxes you are a tax slave. slavery has always been around, always will be. that property/land? you don't own it. dont believe me? stop paying your taxes and see how long it takes the government to kick you out and put you in prison.
it just gets dressed up in different ways but make no mistake, slavery is still alive and well.
not an argument.

so you think that there will come a point in the future when animals are treated like one of us and are integrated into society?
Are you sure you're not just a closet furry?

Yes. That is exactly what i'm saying. Except that it's for sustenance and health, not solely pleasure.

I've put forth several ignored arguments in this thread about increasing efficiency, how 40% of food is wasted, how bugs are an alternative, and goats, how lab grown meats and artificial meats are as well, also changing from hyper wasteful american consumerism to a more efficient style. Vegans don't look at harm reduction, they look at elimination, they are the angry MADD moms of meat, it's all hysterics and moralism, no logic or materialist analysis

Attached: 2345685686.jpg (540x540, 36K)

>ShindoL

Attached: NOPE.jpg (200x293, 14K)

>bugs are an alternative
then go eat bugs you disgusting, brainwashed freak. see how long your organs last.

great argument child

Aren't Japanese literally eating basically only fish and sea-bugs while being the healthiest people out there?

Got a job interview at an abattoir tomorrow.
Wish me luck!

All the vegans itt type like women

Veganism is unhealthy as shit, particularly for developing kids, but the meat industry is absolutely fucked. I hate vegans as a standard but I totally agree that some reform needs to happen, at least militant vegans have a meaningful purpose to a degree. This dipshit who goes to protests and eats raw animals is just an attention seeking cunt who likes to rile people up. They might have a point about nutrition, but what’s their ultimate goal here?

the subject is nutrition. you will not survive if your main source of nutrition is bugs. it's a toxic filler that will make you sick at best. so yeah, it was a great argument, dumbfuck.
seafood is different from shit like crickets, which you can already find in stores. disgusting shit like cricket flower which is toxic to humans.
asians also tend to eat a lot of RAW seafood which is even better than cooking it, because it retains all the nutrients. we should take a page from their book, aside from the rice. grains will fuck you up.

This is not true, you can raise a newborn vegan, but as any other vegan it needs B12 supplementation.
nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/vegetarian-vegan-children/

it's because it kills your testosterone level, makes you in fertile, look androgynous and fucks with your head. malnutrition can and does cause mental illness. veganism is the ultimate anti-human death diet.

>at least militant vegans have a meaningful purpose to a degree

youtube.com/watch?v=lT3wDeG1V4c

>attention seeking cunt who likes to rile people up
see

>seafood is different from shit like crickets
Not really, they're genetically literally the same thing with different levels of adaptation to breathing underwater.

>it needs B12 supplementation
Do people who eat a balance diet need any kind of supplement?

Beef has 1000x the amount of phytoestrogens in comparison with onions and yet no term beefboys has been formed. Let's not pretend this belief has any foundation in actual science, it's just pure tribalism.

>asians also tend to eat a lot of RAW seafood
No, only the Japs and Koreans.

>citation needed

Attached: 1529911541184.png (500x488, 16K)

Unless their diet is shit, no. Pescatarians are some of the healthiest people out there according to the known research.

this is why the entire vegan arguments are stupid, fish aren't even as smart as chickens, so why not eat fish at the least, same with bugs

Yeah rodents are lousy with parasite

>replace all animal products with even more processed and carcinogenic foods and a caloric deficit to generate stunted growth and reduced IQ
very based, let me know how that works out long-term

The only reason meateaters get B12 is because it’s fed to the farm animals

supplements are not a part of the vegan diet, that's veganism PLUS supplements dumbass. there's no way to synthesize animal products, you're just taking toxic big pharma jew pills that barely do anything for you nutritionally.
imagine being so afraid of consuming animal products, something all of your ancestors did, that you feel the need to swallow unnatural pills made up of all kinds of weird shit sold as a "Health" product (actually just fleecing you for money). it's so retarded.
then go eat your anti-nutrient diet and die slow, bugman, because you will. meat will never be the boogieman you retards want it to be.
dumbass.

that's why real men avoid beef too. I only eat poultry and cum 5 times a day like clockwork. try it it works

Concern about overfishing, which in turn is destroying underwater ecosystems, is valid. If B12 can be obtained synthetically, it's a valid argument to use it instead. You can argue for and against veganism and are going to be right either way, if it wasn't like that there wouldn't be any discord about this.

CHAD STOP THIS POST IS TOO POWERFUL

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/71/2/514/4729184

39% of Americans in this study were low in B12. It’s not just a problem for vegetarians and vegans

>dumbass.
It's true though, user. Crustaceans, insects and arachnids are all anthropods and are genetically 99.9% similar.
There are other seafood animals of course, such as octopi.

Fish probably gain the most mass during their first year or so like other animals anyway, making 'overfishing' truly the most efficient way of exploiting the sea's resources that would otherwise go to waste as some dumb ass fish floats around for years and years just maintaining its organ functions rather than being eaten. Just gotta make sure they reproduce first and all is good.

wait a second

animals eat things that become other things in their bodies. it's why we need to eat animals. we can't synthesize many important animal products in our bodies. we don't have the same digestive systems.
it's that simple.
>If B12 can be obtained synthetically
it can't. if synthesizing the nutrients we need was possible then we would all be eating diet cubes and not need anything else. it's science fiction being sold to people to the tune of billions of dollars. it's an industry.
eating a cricket is not the same as eating a "water bug". hence, dumbass. go back to wikipedia, nerd boy. you're confused.

excuse me but who is the guy in the OP?

again, the systems are the problem, fish can be farmed, and crop farming causes a ton of watershed pollution from fertilizer runoff which causes algal blooms and massive deadzones. Vegans never factor all the downsides to their philosophy, but are quick to talk about the worst of meat. Harm reduction should be the motivator here, not a dumb morality argument. that isn't even complete.

sv3rige

Asians are a majority my dude

>animals eat things that become other things in their bodies. it's why we need to eat animals. we can't synthesize many important animal products in our bodies. we don't have the same digestive systems.
it's that simple.

How is this related to B12? Where do the animals get it from? B12 doesn’t appear naturally in any species on Earth

by osmosis

>Where do the animals get it from? B12 doesn’t appear naturally in any species on Earth
>"Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products, including fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products."
>"Vitamin B12, bound to protein in food, is released by the activity of hydrochloric acid and gastric protease in the stomach [5]"
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/

I'll redpill you something, as an actual nutritionist.
ALL humans are 'eating meat'.
You can go as far as to say that all herbivores are 'eating meat'.
We absorb most of the animal-based nutrients necessary for our body to function from OUR OWN decaying cells (vitamins and other necessary by-products). We create these nutrients in our own cells, as other animals create these nutrients in their cells. We're not any different or excluded from this rule. Our own bodies are exactly as nutritious as any other animals', and in fact we're nourishing internally more efficiently than by consuming external nutrients.
Eating animals is just one extra step that helps us to supplement what our body is failing to produce on its own, which itself is a sign that our body is not functioning properly.
A healthy twenty-something person could probably become vegan on the spot and remain healthy until their death without any supplements besides probably B12 and 25-OH-D3 which is produced very scarcely in humans of African descent, Europeans and Asians should be fine though.

Attached: happydoctor.jpg (200x200, 12K)

hmmmmmm

Attached: 2e1.gif (235x256, 174K)

wait. is this for real? and is this why most herbivores can actually digest meat if they somehow happen to eat it? I can't tell if I'm a retard and this is bullshit or not

>A healthy twenty-something person could probably become vegan on the spot and remain healthy until their death
which would be 10-15 years at the most, assuming optimal health at the time of becoming vegan. vegans die prematurely due to aging (organ damage) from malnutrition.
the mere suggestion that humans don't need animal products is laughable. if this were true we wouldn't have kept them all throughout history as anything except raw labor force. there would be no point. it's ridiculous on it's face. as retarded as it is, vegetarians who eat eggs are healthier than vegans purely because of the eggs, but it doesn't quite get you to optimal health. meat and animal fat is what people need.
as far as the cannibalism implication, this is something only a mentally ill vegan (redundant) would come up with.

They don't need to digest their own meat to acquire the nutrients they have created in their own bodies, just as humans don't need to eat their leg to feed on it.

it's pure bullshit. you could go vegan even for just a few weeks and you would have zero energy to live your life. you would have to use tons of supplements, drink boatloads of caffeine. etc. it's supposed to kill you and it does.

You're constantly eating yourself. He's not talking cannibalism, but the basics of how a body functions. Is American public education really so bad that people are not aware of this?

Bury me with my ancestors cos they knew eatin fish was betta den eatin pussy

people eat their own nails, skin and hair thus sustaining the nutrition.

I'm Vegan and I hate abortion and anything that relates to it

tell me with a straight face that you haven't eaten placenta. be warned that I can tell if you're lying.

no, dummy. normal metabolic function is different from starving yourself to the point of an early death. vegans eat all the time because there's no way to satiate a hunger that you aren't fulfilling. they're cannibalizing themselves.
it's also funny how vegans turn their meals into pretend meat dishes. they all want meat subconsciously, they just won't admit it to themselves.
for someone that claims to hate abortion, you sure are trying hard to turn yourself into a late term one.

>for someone that claims to hate abortion, you sure are trying hard to turn yourself into a late term one.
wot

Attached: 1498093321523.jpg (540x540, 300K)

No, hes saying you go only as far as it is convenient, which makes your effort nominal and unprincipled.

veganism is starving yourself. people can't live normal lifespans without animal products. simply put, you are killing yourself slowly.
if all protein was the same, you could eat bugs instead. it's not, so you can't. your organs will be damaged.

>ywn hv a cow gf y even liv

you would need to eat 30x amount (mass) of broccoli to get same amount of calories you would get from eating beef.

this pic is retarded.

list sources

you can tho.

>do my work for me
nah.

Attached: 1561921137708.jpg (855x1018, 64K)

k

are you a vegan? how much sugar do you consume? natural (fruits) or otherwise.

Imagine getting upset about what other people choose to eat

>I'm Vegan

Attached: oE0xC.jpg (540x540, 107K)

That sounds like milkjar and I think he’s a friend of Gatis/Sv3rige. Is he really known as a pol poster?

>say stupid shit, get called out for evidence as is expected for people making uncited statements
>hurr you're just lazy

Attached: IMG_1169.jpg (500x373, 48K)

im not vegan i love cheeses and yogurt

Yes, the guy said something, I proved him wrong. Saying "I'm Vegan" was literally necessary for context you literal retard

>say stupid shit
says who, you? thanks for your opinion i guess
>get called out for evidence
again, i'm not doing your work for you. if you actually want to know, you have a starting point. yes, you're literally just lazy.

the ol' pets are are the same as livestock argument. fastest way to know you are talking to a brain dead vegan.

Around three percent of the population in the US is vegetarian or vegan and most commonly follow such a diet for religious reasons.

I love bullying people as much as the next balding manlet with a tragic ponytail, but there is such a thing as not punching so far down that it makes the bully look stupid too.

citing sources is your fucking job when making an argument, get the fuck out

>citing sources is your fucking job
this isn't a wikipedia article, dumbfuck redditor. ROFL. i don't give a shit what your autistic expectations are. welcome to the real world kiddo. try not to tip your fedora so hard next time

Attached: 1547853577283.jpg (317x267, 12K)

bullying would be if he ate a well prepared steak in front of them, but he decided to eat raw squirrel in front of them to prove a point as vegans present killing of animals as some sort of hiddin secret truth to humanity.

>"I'm Vegan"

Attached: im-a-vegan-uh-16449462.png (500x675, 186K)

Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visited. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

>I can say unsubstantiated bullshit and nobody can stop me, if you disagree you're a fedora redditor

kill yourself

r/copypasta

>but he decided to eat raw squirrel in front of them to prove a point
Do you remember the gross kids in kindergarten who would eat or do pretty much anything because they got the attention that they never got at home?

This is that kid grown up.

There is no point to his demonstration. He's not trying to convince people to NOT go vegan, he's just trying to trigger the vegans, which he did, and it was pretty funny.

Psychologist here. These people basically try to turn their own personal issues into political ones, because it's more distant and that way they don't have to work on themselves, but the "evil world" instead.

It's basically self-loathing turned virtuous, in their mental schemings, and they are usually not aware of it.

The same thing applies to people who go nuts over the environment and the rest. People with anxiety from a cause they aren't aware of (usually has nothing to do with any of the causes the champion).

You're welcome.

Just take the red pill, pussy.

Attached: incel-page-cover.jpg (600x1035, 282K)

>unsubstantiated bullshit
cool opinion, lazy fedora tipping redditor. this is like having a real world debate and expecting someone to adhere to college debate format. nobody cares. pure autism. maybe one day you'll learn this

>Psychologist here
I love all liberal arts majors, but especially the ones who pretend that they studied a hard science.

that dude is a flat earther, too. and he doesn't realize that eating raw squirrels rather drives people towards vegans than his weird ideology. nobody sees a dude eating a raw pighead in public and goes "ah maybe he's right, veganism does lead to malnutrition"

and by the way, in 2006, when he was 16, he attacked four people in his school in Latvia with a knife and was expelled for that. Dude's crazy.

Attached: Head-e732.jpg (540x489, 26K)

How often does a protest end with a tangible result? You're saying the protest failed because it did not produce something it was never intended to produce. He wanted to raise awareness for his cause, like many other protest, and that a success proven by this thread.

Just parroting what any user thinks he knows about psychology. There's no "hard" or "soft" science. If anything, it's a lot easier (softer) to study chemical reactions than human reactions. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Here's some actual education from the outside world, in case you give universities more credit than you do online randoms.

Attached: Is Psychology a Science.png (1268x2100, 790K)

you got called out and are now butthurt about it, keep crying

Attached: master shake trump main.png (633x356, 60K)

who would win in a fight? sv3rige or 1 trillion of vegans?

t. incel who fears psychology because understanding myself is the worst thing that could happen, thereofore irrational hatred for psychology and absolute obsession about denying that it is a science

KEKEKEKEK

if by called out you mean refused to educate you, lmao. COPE
>ITS YOUR FUCKING JOB DUDE WOWWWW

point of protest/demonstration is always a disruption. hence demonstrations that can be ignored are fucking meaningless. sv3rige disrupted the shit out of the vegan gathering.

you've spent all this time butthurt when you could've just posted the sources instead of acting like a fucking teenager

>veganism isn't healthy
isn't a an excuse for eating shit processed meat every day like most retardeds amerimutts out there.
Vegans may be extremists but they are way more healthy than most carnists.

Besides you can just be vegetarians which is perfectly fine health-wise

>I love all liberal arts majors, but especially the ones who pretend that they studied a hard science
So you don't consider physics or chemistry to be science?

weak as fuck argument. there are fat vegans and skinny meat eaters.

LMAO

>eating shit processed meat every day
False, I only eat eggs and chicken breasts and I prep the meat every week.

> it's a lot easier to study chemical reactions than human reactions
That's true. It's also true that it's much easier to get away with lying when studying the thing that's harder to properly study.

that hairline is giving me second hand shame id be doing all sorts of embarassing shit like defending veganism too if my hair was that bad

he used to be vegan himself

absurd question. Hard sciences are hard sciences. Psychology is about as much of a hard science as post-feminist basket weaving.

>DUDE AREN'T VEGANS RETARDED
Have I gone back to 2010? Is Epic Meal Time still popular?

Well, they're never gonna stop being retarded.

>still thinking i'll educate you
wikipedia and reddit are that-a-way, kiddo.

Attached: 1537947256406.gif (400x400, 342K)

Made it to the "raising your vibrations" part before I had to stop and seriously consider whether I'm the same species as these... creatures.

that's not true.
when they die from organ failure induced by years of malnutrition, the mental retardation effectively ends.

Until the LIZARD PEOPLE got to him!

Many such cases!

nah, he was hospitalized

He is mentally unstable, he has a YouTube channel where he goes after anyone who happens to be vegan. Sometimes it's against actually dumb shit, but a lot of the time he'll just find normal people and say they're starving themselves or that they're suffering from malnutrition when you can clearly see that neither of those things are true. It's the saddest shit I've ever seen.

>but a lot of the time he'll just find normal people and say they're starving themselves or that they're suffering from malnutrition when you can clearly see that neither of those things are true. It's the saddest shit I've ever seen.
t. vegan
watch the epitome of malnutrition, all he does is use footage of vegans that they posted themselves, years apart. they visibly age 10 years in the span of just a few and look like holohoax survivors, skin conditions, signs of liver problems etc. dumbfuck

I'll never understand vegans. Do they have any idea how many birds, critters, amphibians and insects get slaughtered for the production of vegetables, cereals and the likes?
Unless you're planting your own stuff in a garden at home, you can be 100% sure that at least 1 animal was killed for you to get that lettuce.

Attached: CjF7hhqUoAI1wom.jpg (500x323, 24K)

Fuck off Goatis, nobody cares, and I'm not watching your podcast.

Oh sure just ignore the carrot holocaust. How convenient.

>that hairline
Sad

Broccoli has an IQ of 10. They can react to some stimuli.

>human evolution rapidly speeds up with the mastering of fire
>fire hardened tools and cooked meat
>cooked meat
>"hehe cooking meat is so unnatshweral hehe like it's nawwt in natshewr hehe"

>nobody cares
confirmation bias.

Poor ducks :(

More natural than subsisting off of domesticated veggies.

Peta murders more dogs than normal shelters to prove points and make blood for their protests

good. i hate dogs.

I love ducks. I love every kind of duck. I just want to hug all of them, but no.

Can't hug all the ducks. ( ._.)

Go back to sleep Mohammad

>Watch my podcast
Give me money and fame.

Also justify to me, here, why I shouldn't go vegan right this instant and suffer through looking slightly older and "malnutrition", which plenty of other people happen to live to old age with, so that I don't need to kill the ~3000 chickens I require to sustain me for the rest of my lifetime. Nobody on Yea Forums deserves to be alive more than livestock in the first place.

>If anything, it's a lot easier (softer) to study chemical reaction
That’s not what soft/hard means. Hard science is where results can consistently be replicated.

Cooked vegetables and tubers to make starch digestible.

Uh... mind explaining this, white people?

>11.1g of protein per 100 calories of broccoli

Broccoli has 2.8g of protein per 100 grams. To get 11.1g of protein from broccoli, you'd have to eat nearly 400 grams of broccoli. That's almost a pound of broccoli. Comparatively, you could eat 100g of beef and get 26g of protein.

So you can eat 400g of 1 pound of broccoli for 11.1g of protein, or eat 42g or 1/10th of a pound of beef to get 11.1g of protein.

>also it does not say you need supplementation, it says all key nutrients can be gotten through diet
Which is patently false. Sounds like some pretty low quality research.

Veganism